Coors Light Summer Brew - Coors Brewing Company

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  3.90% ABV

Availability: Summer

(Beer added by: Lemke10 on 04-17-2014)
Reviews by hdf561:
3.44/5  rDev +41.6%
look: 3 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

As a regular Coors and Coors Light drinker when I saw the commercials for this I was very excited to try it.

Went ahead and bout a 12 pack because even if I was not crazy about it, I would still finish them off or share them.

Was very disappointed in the 10oz can. I usually do not get to crazy about the beer gimmick stuff but this is a pure gimmick to try and set this beer apart, and make money. If someone likes it they essentially will buy twice as much to get the same amount of beer they usually buy....I digress

Immediately upon cracking this beer I can smell the orange citrus. The initial taste is a lot of carbonation, and regular coors light but then bam the orange flavor hits you. It is actually quite good! It is not on the level of say Lienenkugel Summer Shandy as far as taste but it is a solid effort by Coors.

This beer is what it is trying to be a refreshing summer beer to drink on a hot day and have a bunch of them. Its a tailgater, BBQ, beach beer and it is very successful at its mission. I am sure I will be drinking this again, but please bottles and bigger cans!

Rating this for what it is. I am somewhat of a beer snob but on a hot summer day, this is a great beer to drink

1.75/5  rDev -28%

3.25/5  rDev +33.7%

2.08/5  rDev -14.4%

3.05/5  rDev +25.5%

2.75/5  rDev +13.2%

Coors Light Summer Brew by Coors Brewing Company. This brew pours out a light golden color with a small white head. It looks like beer, what more can i say? The smell is like Sunny D or orange juice. Nothing bad about the smell but it is different from most brews on the market. The taste is smooth like Coors light, but with a citrus kick. To be honest with you this brew has more flavor than Coors light . The mouth feel is nice. I would take this over Coors Light any day of the week. I think what I like about this brew is it different but it not too over powering but not under powering. There is one downfall to this brew and that is it is only a 10oz Can. Coors Light Summer Brew has an ABV 3.9. Overall I'm giving this brew a 3 out of 5
JUST SAY NATURAL.

1.28/5  rDev -47.3%

1.5/5  rDev -38.3%

I really like a Radler so when I bought this I had a bit of excitement but when I poured it I knew this was gonna go bad. It pours the lightest yellow with no head but tons of carbonation. The nose is a bit mysterious with an artificial lemony presence and a metallic tone. The taste and feel are a bit absent, yes absent. There is almost no taste and it's a lot like water but it finishes with an artificial saccharine taste. It's not good and went to the drain.

Coors Light Summer Brew from Coors Brewing Company