Coors Light Summer Brew - Coors Brewing Company

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  3.90% ABV

Availability: Summer

(Beer added by: Lemke10 on 04-17-2014)
Reviews by mynie:
3.16/5  rDev +30%

What you gonna say? W-why I am bothering to review this? For the ticks? THE TICKS? This is 2014, man! I could, were I so inclined, simply check off a box and be done with it. But I can't. That's not me. I'm of a more cautious generation, from the days where we felt compelled to flesh out the numerical expressions of our opinions, to use words to try and explain our awful tastes, our awful deeds.

So... this is a Coors Light Radler. I've made this from scratch, with a mix of concentrated OJ and Grapefruit Juice where you pour 30 Coors into a cooler along with the juices and stir them with a big wooden spoon. It tastes very nice. It gets you mildly buzzed (majorly, if you mix a handle of cheap vodka into the mix).

It's not, however, an exceptionally well brewed beer. I mean, yeah, I understand that American light macros are exceptionally brewed in a technical sense, but they're not my cup of tea. There's nothing particularly innovative going on here.

Or, actually... maybe there is. Because this is a definite step up from any of the widely available Shandies I've tried. It's even better than Stiegl's lemon Radler. M-maybe making a pre-packaged mixed beer is actually harder than it seems?

Who knows. Who cares? This is worth a try if you're going to a cookout or a bikeride or something summery. Nothing that'll blow your socks off, but still easily the best pre-packaged juice+beer combination I've ever had.

Rating this for what it is. I am somewhat of a beer snob but on a hot summer day, this is a great beer to drink

1.75/5  rDev -28%

3.25/5  rDev +33.7%

2.08/5  rDev -14.4%

3.05/5  rDev +25.5%

2.75/5  rDev +13.2%

Coors Light Summer Brew by Coors Brewing Company. This brew pours out a light golden color with a small white head. It looks like beer, what more can i say? The smell is like Sunny D or orange juice. Nothing bad about the smell but it is different from most brews on the market. The taste is smooth like Coors light, but with a citrus kick. To be honest with you this brew has more flavor than Coors light . The mouth feel is nice. I would take this over Coors Light any day of the week. I think what I like about this brew is it different but it not too over powering but not under powering. There is one downfall to this brew and that is it is only a 10oz Can. Coors Light Summer Brew has an ABV 3.9. Overall I'm giving this brew a 3 out of 5
JUST SAY NATURAL.

1.28/5  rDev -47.3%

1.5/5  rDev -38.3%

I really like a Radler so when I bought this I had a bit of excitement but when I poured it I knew this was gonna go bad. It pours the lightest yellow with no head but tons of carbonation. The nose is a bit mysterious with an artificial lemony presence and a metallic tone. The taste and feel are a bit absent, yes absent. There is almost no taste and it's a lot like water but it finishes with an artificial saccharine taste. It's not good and went to the drain.

Coors Light Summer Brew from Coors Brewing Company