Coors - Coors Brewing Company

poor

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-17-2001)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Coors Alström Bros
tyleeis

Wisconsin

12-16-2011 00:23:02 | More by tyleeis
dubljj

05-20-2012 01:26:06 | More by dubljj
bbluemzbeer

.Coors Banquet is the by far best of the big three. It has a full, well rounded flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone,. I do enjoy craft beers but this is not a craft beer, but I like it. Why ? It is available any where were I live, no offensive flavors or aftertaste and price.. It solid' American adjunct lager beer with very high drinkability.

06-07-2013 14:26:52 | More by bbluemzbeer
spazx

04-09-2014 01:13:57 | More by spazx
lanechaffin

I didn't drink Coors for several years but recently have been buying it more. It seems to have a cleaner crisper taste than I recall from years ago. I prefer the wide, vented drinking hole in the can, and the can fits my hand better than Budweiser..if you haven't tried it in a while, I recommend it. The mountains on the can are blue gray when cold and turn white as the beer disappears. How cool is that? Great beer.

04-12-2009 19:06:38 | More by lanechaffin
aaronbraun

04-14-2013 23:10:22 | More by aaronbraun
JJFordick

09-14-2012 22:08:29 | More by JJFordick
BeerGuy1991

02-20-2013 00:08:58 | More by BeerGuy1991
brookfieldStasher

Screw all the bad reviews by the beer snobs....Coors Banquet is my favorite beer by far....I can't find anything bad to say about this beer at all. The smoothest, most crisp and most enjoyable beer in the world plain and simple. Glad to live on the U.S. border so this fine beer is available to me at all times... Lots of bad American beers... Coors Banquet is an exception.

02-20-2013 19:31:32 | More by brookfieldStasher
BeerIsGood88

01-29-2012 18:31:51 | More by BeerIsGood88
alalvarez75v2

12-06-2011 20:29:57 | More by alalvarez75v2
ilovemacros

4.83/5  rDev +89.4%

I don't know why Coors "Banquet" has such a low rating. i love this stuff. It's so easy drinking, tastes good. Perfect beer for a BBQ or hanging out. Coors has been a fixture for my NFL sundays for years. Go Seahawks...and go Coors!! Good Stuff!

09-24-2012 18:13:45 | More by ilovemacros
19kiloFX4

4.8/5  rDev +88.2%

Keeping old school, this is a fantastic beer worthy of more praise than it gets. Great job Coors on brewing a single beer perfectly. Please don't change this beer, You can't miss with perfection like this! People on this site only give good scores to the "little guy" give credit when its due!

Smell, taste, and appearance sum up to be a beautiful thing! Looks wonderful love the labeling wish more places around here (Florida) would have it on tap.

02-19-2013 20:46:09 | More by 19kiloFX4
ericdailey

Kentucky

4.75/5  rDev +86.3%

11-20-2012 18:11:42 | More by ericdailey
bullseyestrat

4.5/5  rDev +76.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

I consider Coors Banquet beer a go-to beer that I always keep in the fridge. Its cheap, refreshing, and very tasty. I've had Coors in the glass bottle, aluminum bottle, and aluminum can. For whatever reason I prefer the can since the metallic properties of the aluminum blend well with the Coors recipe. Along with the aluminum bottle is a bit more expensive around my area.
Anyways Coors doesn't look like anything special when poured into a glass or my glass boot replica from beerfest. A pale yellowish color shared by many lagers and pilsners. It has a nice white foamy head to it if poured right.
Smellwise it has a faint smell of barley and something that's well balanced that I can't quite put my finger on. To say the least I have smelled much worse beers out there.
For taste I had a love/hate relationship at first. To me it had an odd aftertaste to it which was unique. Nowadays though Coors has a very refreshing taste to me. Not much sounds better to me than popping a cold Coors after a long day of work. In the mouth it its very balanced and refreshing. Overall Coors Banquet beer is in my top 10 and will probably always be my go-to beer for years to come.

04-03-2013 02:30:16 | More by bullseyestrat
Richie23

04-14-2012 19:09:53 | More by Richie23
BDF2000

10-13-2013 21:26:27 | More by BDF2000
Pigs

Georgia

4.5/5  rDev +76.5%

The Banquet Beer from Golden, Colorado.
I like this beer a whole heck of a lot. It's always a toss up for me to get either a bunch of Coors or a bunch of Bud. I get excited when it is available at a bar on the east coast which is kinda tough even though Coors Light is usually available everywhere. The stubby bottles are great but I often get 30 packs of the cans. The only downfall when drinking this wonderful beer is that I fart more than beloved Budweiser. Go getcha' some Coors!

06-10-2014 23:13:05 | More by Pigs

Powerstroker90

02-28-2012 04:23:06 | More by Powerstroker90
Treath

4.39/5  rDev +72.2%

This is from the Commemorative #3 1980 12oz can, poured into a glass mug. Good until July 8, 2013.
This is my first time tasting Coors "Banquet" Beer.

A- Clear yellow with a one finger head that fizzles away to a very thin soapy head. Bubbles are streaming up. It looks alright for an AAL. Surprisingly leaves some lacing.

S- Corn, grains, mineral water. No bad smells.

T- Light corn taste, some maltiness, grainy. No bitterness, but there's just a teeny tiny hint of a hop towards the end. The taste doesn't linger. It's a good taste.

M- Light, thin, watery. No too much carbonation.

Drinkability- Extremely drinkable.

O- Overall, this is a great smooth AAL. Very refreshing and tastes quite good. I will be buying more of Coors. I just became a fan of this beer.

04-10-2013 20:27:37 | More by Treath
7thInningSuds

4.38/5  rDev +71.8%

A - Looked good.

S - Smelled good.

T - Good balanced beer. Now I know why they call it "Colorado Kool-Aid". No bitter or bad aftertaste.

M - Very good.

D - This one will be a regular in the beer fridge. This and Pabst are the best of the macros, and they do not disappoint.

05-16-2010 00:55:36 | More by 7thInningSuds
JesseP09

4.33/5  rDev +69.8%

This is my favorite beer. I understand that some others might not like it, but I feel Coors has a rich, creamy flavor and is a perfect compliment to food (hence, "Banquet Beer"). I love the way Coors goes down, and is incredibly drinkable. I like craft beer as well, but this is the king of macrobrews in my opinion.

03-04-2009 21:26:33 | More by JesseP09