Coors - Coors Brewing Company

poor

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-17-2001)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Coors Alström Bros
tyleeis

Wisconsin

12-16-2011 00:23:02 | More by tyleeis
dubljj

05-20-2012 01:26:06 | More by dubljj
bbluemzbeer

.Coors Banquet is the by far best of the big three. It has a full, well rounded flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone,. I do enjoy craft beers but this is not a craft beer, but I like it. Why ? It is available any where were I live, no offensive flavors or aftertaste and price.. It solid' American adjunct lager beer with very high drinkability.

06-07-2013 14:26:52 | More by bbluemzbeer
spazx

04-09-2014 01:13:57 | More by spazx
lanechaffin

I didn't drink Coors for several years but recently have been buying it more. It seems to have a cleaner crisper taste than I recall from years ago. I prefer the wide, vented drinking hole in the can, and the can fits my hand better than Budweiser..if you haven't tried it in a while, I recommend it. The mountains on the can are blue gray when cold and turn white as the beer disappears. How cool is that? Great beer.

04-12-2009 19:06:38 | More by lanechaffin
ElijahCraig69

Kentucky

I guess I am just a lover of coors. Best AAL in my opinion drink these all the time. Tastes stronger than the light version . It's refreshing at the pay lake and always something I keep around. I love the taste of this I enjoy these. Good refreshing beer.

07-28-2014 15:48:12 | More by ElijahCraig69

curlylox13

Arkansas

07-16-2014 01:30:57 | More by curlylox13
brookfieldStasher

Screw all the bad reviews by the beer snobs....Coors Banquet is my favorite beer by far....I can't find anything bad to say about this beer at all. The smoothest, most crisp and most enjoyable beer in the world plain and simple. Glad to live on the U.S. border so this fine beer is available to me at all times... Lots of bad American beers... Coors Banquet is an exception.

02-20-2013 19:31:32 | More by brookfieldStasher

alalvarez75v2

12-06-2011 20:29:57 | More by alalvarez75v2
albertv1955

4.91/5  rDev +92.5%

Coors Banquet is my favorite all-time beer. Nothing goes down as smooth as a yellow belly. It was the first beer I really drank, a family favorite. I always have some in my fridge. Though I love craft beers a great deal, Coors Banquet is always my pick for camping, Steeler games at home or tailgating, and home consumption. There is something in that malty refreshment, almost always in a can, that I truly love.

Banquet seems to be better in a can, perhaps the aluminum does something to the brew itself. I won't pour it into a glass, as the maximum flavor comes out of the awesome can. Coors is also something I can drink several of, without the negative after-effects.

An all-American, 5% abv, tried and true wonder, Coors Banquet is my flagship, east or west of the Rockies.

07-16-2014 21:57:54 | More by albertv1955
ilovemacros

4.83/5  rDev +89.4%

I don't know why Coors "Banquet" has such a low rating. i love this stuff. It's so easy drinking, tastes good. Perfect beer for a BBQ or hanging out. Coors has been a fixture for my NFL sundays for years. Go Seahawks...and go Coors!! Good Stuff!

09-24-2012 18:13:45 | More by ilovemacros
19kiloFX4

4.8/5  rDev +88.2%

Keeping old school, this is a fantastic beer worthy of more praise than it gets. Great job Coors on brewing a single beer perfectly. Please don't change this beer, You can't miss with perfection like this! People on this site only give good scores to the "little guy" give credit when its due!

Smell, taste, and appearance sum up to be a beautiful thing! Looks wonderful love the labeling wish more places around here (Florida) would have it on tap.

02-19-2013 20:46:09 | More by 19kiloFX4
ericdailey

Kentucky

4.75/5  rDev +86.3%

11-20-2012 18:11:42 | More by ericdailey
DirtyMikeandTheBoys

Arkansas

4.64/5  rDev +82%

I love this beer the way it used to be made. Could drink it all night long. Doesn't even compare to most cheap beers in its class. If your starved for cash this stuff won't let you down. And If but the throwback 1939 bottles you won't even have to talk to the hot women, they will talk to you!

07-11-2014 04:57:41 | More by DirtyMikeandTheBoys
bullseyestrat

4.5/5  rDev +76.5%

I consider Coors Banquet beer a go-to beer that I always keep in the fridge. Its cheap, refreshing, and very tasty. I've had Coors in the glass bottle, aluminum bottle, and aluminum can. For whatever reason I prefer the can since the metallic properties of the aluminum blend well with the Coors recipe. Along with the aluminum bottle is a bit more expensive around my area.
Anyways Coors doesn't look like anything special when poured into a glass or my glass boot replica from beerfest. A pale yellowish color shared by many lagers and pilsners. It has a nice white foamy head to it if poured right.
Smellwise it has a faint smell of barley and something that's well balanced that I can't quite put my finger on. To say the least I have smelled much worse beers out there.
For taste I had a love/hate relationship at first. To me it had an odd aftertaste to it which was unique. Nowadays though Coors has a very refreshing taste to me. Not much sounds better to me than popping a cold Coors after a long day of work. In the mouth it its very balanced and refreshing. Overall Coors Banquet beer is in my top 10 and will probably always be my go-to beer for years to come.

04-03-2013 02:30:16 | More by bullseyestrat
Richie23

04-14-2012 19:09:53 | More by Richie23
BDF2000

10-13-2013 21:26:27 | More by BDF2000
Pigs

Georgia

4.5/5  rDev +76.5%

The Banquet Beer from Golden, Colorado.
I like this beer a whole heck of a lot. It's always a toss up for me to get either a bunch of Coors or a bunch of Bud. I get excited when it is available at a bar on the east coast which is kinda tough even though Coors Light is usually available everywhere. The stubby bottles are great but I often get 30 packs of the cans. The only downfall when drinking this wonderful beer is that I fart more than beloved Budweiser. Go getcha' some Coors!

06-10-2014 23:13:05 | More by Pigs