1. American Craft Beer Fest returns to Boston on May 29 & 30, featuring 640+ beers from 140+ brewers. Tickets are on sale now.

Coors - Coors Brewing Company

Not Rated.
CoorsCoors

Educational use only; do not reuse.
BA SCORE
61
poor

2,464 Ratings
THE BROS
69
poor

(view ratings)
Ratings: 2,464
Reviews: 656
rAvg: 2.56
pDev: 28.91%
Wants: 14
Gots: 313 | FT: 0
Brewed by:
Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

Style | ABV
American Adjunct Lager |  5.00% ABV

Availability: Year-round

Notes & Commercial Description:
Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-17-2001

No notes at this time.
Beer: Ratings & Reviews
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 2,464 | Reviews: 656
Photo of ThisWangsChung
2.62/5  rDev +2.3%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

2.62/5: Not wretched, and decent for BMC standards

Photo of BB1980
3.31/5  rDev +29.3%
look: 3 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Better than High Life. Not as good as Bud. Commercial and consistent

Photo of THEOPTIMATOR88
3.4/5  rDev +32.8%
look: 3 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.5

If we're rating by style, this is a great swill beer. One of the fuller bodied adjunct lagers without the off flavors that makes most of the style so damn undrinkable.

Cheap beer has its time and place. 85% of the time I'm going to drink craft. The other 15%, this beer is my go to.

Photo of GreatHornedEwl
1.68/5  rDev -34.4%
look: 3.25 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

nasty nasty nasty nasty nasty

Photo of DashIpa
4.39/5  rDev +71.5%
look: 3 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I don't know why I avoided the banquet beer for so long. This is the smoothest american macro of the bunch. Great taste, goes down easy, and has a pleasant aftertaste. Maybe Coors is on to something with this one.....this is a great goto beer.

Photo of jooler
2.28/5  rDev -10.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.25

Photo of GregoriousMaximus34
2.65/5  rDev +3.5%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

Photo of BCborn
2.5/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

Photo of rjplumer
2.4/5  rDev -6.3%
look: 2 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2 | overall: 3

Much better than Coors Light I admit. Pours a golden yellow with a quickly dissipating head. A slight sweet aroma and taste which is refreshing with little bitterness. Not bad for a macro brew Pale Lager.

Photo of Pirate27516
5/5  rDev +95.3%
look: 5 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 5

A perfect example of a fine American beer.

Photo of lemmy187
2.44/5  rDev -4.7%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.5

Photo of Maillard
2.25/5  rDev -12.1%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Photo of KyleMcD
2.64/5  rDev +3.1%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

Photo of Celtics76
1.51/5  rDev -41%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 1.25 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

This is the worst macro lager I've ever tasted. And I've had them all. And I've even enjoyed a couple. Miller High Life and PBR come to mind.

I think the main problem I have is it has a sweet flavor with a metallic finish. I guess that's all you need to know.

Photo of fishstick_pete
2.75/5  rDev +7.4%
look: 2.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.75

Photo of afsdan
2.25/5  rDev -12.1%
look: 2.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Photo of ovaltine
2.67/5  rDev +4.3%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

Photo of wdf210
2.61/5  rDev +2%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 2.5

Photo of JustinPStewart
1.79/5  rDev -30.1%
look: 1.25 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

You know Coors is for whores

Photo of SirBrandonofMaltANDHops
2.23/5  rDev -12.9%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.25

Decent old school macro lager. Grainy, full of adjuncts but classic.

Photo of Spaceman_Jer
2.18/5  rDev -14.8%
look: 2 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 2.25

Photo of micromaniac129
2.74/5  rDev +7%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3

Photo of rlovitt
2.06/5  rDev -19.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 2 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2

Photo of CJNAPS
1.94/5  rDev -24.2%
look: 2 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 1.5 | overall: 1.75

Better then bud, but that's like being the tallest midget.

Photo of TylerKitchens
2.23/5  rDev -12.9%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.25 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 2.25

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Coors from Coors Brewing Company
61 out of 100 based on 2,464 ratings.