Coors Light Iced T - Coors Brewing Company

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  4.00% ABV

Beer added by: wordemupg on 03-31-2012

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 52 | Reviews: 18

1.09/5  rDev -41.4%

Ok, this was given to me as a joke for my birthday gift... however, as a true BA, I have to taste this... even though I'm pretty sure it will not be spectacular.

The beer is golden in color. No head. Clear. The aroma has some tea notes with something else, but I can't tell what. Not very pleasant smell. Looks like a cold tea mixed with a beer. Taste is mainly tea with a slightly bitter in the end. Not good. I'm under the impression of drinking a cold tea that was carbonated... there is no complexities... this is an aberration... sorry I can't be nice here. This is very bad for the beer scene. They are not helping in getting more people to drink beer... they will make them run!

Anyway, bad beer. Avoid.

1.23/5  rDev -33.9%

The acronym of this beer causes me far too much amusement, so I wanted to try it in order to pan it honestly. Overall it's as sweet as a soda, and may appeal to those who would prefer a 4% soda on a hot day...

Insipid golden colour yields no head and has very little visible carbonation, although mouthfeel not as bad as I expected. Sweet aroma solely of ice tea. Likewise no sign of malted barley or hops in the flavour, just a sweet "pop" like drink. Fascinating.

Long live the craft beer movement!!

1.26/5  rDev -32.3%

Can of C.L.I.T into pint glass.

A- Darker color than normal Coors Light. Absolutely zero head.

S- Typical adjunct aroma of corn and cereal. Throw in iced tea and dollar store perfume and that about sums it up. It smells a lot better than it tastes...

T- That brings me to the taste of this monstrosity. Basically it's best described as Coors light with sugar, tea and a butt load of perfume. I passed the glass around to several people and they all tasted perfume and cringed.

M- Light bodied. Good carbonation.

O- As much as I don't go for Coors and Miller and Bud and Canadian anymore I still will grab a bottle now and than when nothing is available. But why, oh God why?? Add this nightmare to their ever growing arsenal of complete crap. Bud light lime is palatable at least. This stuff is just rancid...

1.36/5  rDev -26.9%

Picked up 6 of these by mistake, tried one, what swill,
the rest will probably be in the garage until Christmas,
then I'll give them to someone I don't like.
I don't know where they market tested this product
maybe a high school somewhere. Sorry Coors but
I think you made a mistake on this one, I doubt if it will be
around by next summer.

1.38/5  rDev -25.8%

This was free in a case that we bought for a party...

A - Pours a golden color, finger of head with no retention or lacing.

S - Sweet, sugary iced tea, hint of musty grains and bread.

T - It tastes like iced tea, not beer. Hardly discernible as beer. This stuff is drinkable, but doesn't fall in the beer category. The sweetness is reminiscent of a soda drink.

M - A tad thin and watery, finishes wet.

O - Not surprised, but I had to try it, plus it was free. Definitely wouldn't buy this nor would I recommend it to anyone. I suppose it would be a good alternative for someone who didn't like beer, but likes to drink other alcoholic drinks out of beer bottles to fit in with a beer crowd?

1.48/5  rDev -20.4%

Was very excited to try this new beer. I like the lime beers that are available and thought this might be a very nice drink on a hot summer day! Color good; a little foam nice; overall smell not hard to accept. However, first taste reminded me of perfume. Second taste reminded me of soap in my mouth. Unfortunately, unable to finish the bottle with my friend. My friend also felt the same way.

1.5/5  rDev -19.4%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Coors Light Iced T from Coors Brewing Company