Coors Non-Alcoholic - Coors Brewing Company

Coors Brewing Company visit their website
Colorado, United States

Low Alcohol Beer |  0.50% ABV

Beer added by: Rifrafboy on 02-16-2003

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 78 | Reviews: 40

Poured from a 12 OZ bottle into a glass.
Aroma- yeast and well water
Appearance- Makes Coors Light look like a micro masterpiece. terrible
Taste- I was unable to drink a single one of these beers completely out of the six pack I bought.
Palate- flat and disgusting
Overall- Order a tea or a coke instead of this.

1.2/5  rDev -43.7%

I can't believe i'm about to do this. Ok.
2003 vintage poured into a snifter. Jusk kidding.

Pours paler than pale yellow. The head lasted about 15 seconds longer than I thought it would, which was a total of about 15 seconds.

The aroma is pretty foul. It makes me thing of scrambled eggs and corn. Smells sour in a bad way. I'm afraid to taste it.

The taste is sweet like cream corn and it's watery in my mouth. Makes me frown when I taste it.

This is blasphemy to all things brewed. I got a few swigs in and had to pour it. Horrible by any standards.

1.2/5  rDev -43.7%

12oz bottle

A- Poured into a pint glass. Pours a pale golden yellow color with a fizzy white head.

S- The very faint grainy aroma is very subdued. Very faint grains and maybe a touch of hops, not much else.

T- The taste mirrors the aroma with faint grainy malt and a pretty clean dry finish with a hint of hops. Leaves a wierd sulfury sweet aftertaste. Not good at all, I'm struggling to get through the entire bottle.

M- The mouthfeel is light bodied with a high amount of carbonation.

D- Overall, compared to other low alcohol beers, I would put this one near the bottom. Wouldn't recommend it.

1.22/5  rDev -42.7%

Hmm... looks halfway decent. smells like gooey band aid. tastes like kaliber, the only other NA beer i've had. I guess you could get used to the flavor if you really want to pretend to drink beer. Pretty unappealing from the standpoint of somebody that wants a normal tasting beer though.

1.41/5  rDev -33.8%
look: 1.25 | smell: 1.5 | taste: 1.5 | feel: 1.25 | overall: 1.25

With a buddy who drinks na. Good for him bad for me :)

1.41/5  rDev -33.8%

Poured from 12oz bottle into 23oz Mets pilsner glass.

Appearance: Very pale, translucent straw color with a small white head that dissipates quickly and leaves a pretty heavy lace.

Smell: Smells like sweet corn and some grains.

Taste: Tastes sweet and sugary throughout, with almost no aftertaste. Tastes like slightly sweetened seltzer water.

Mouthfeel: Thin and watery, with strong carbonation up-front and a refreshing finish.

Drinkability: This beer wasn't good at all- the first low alcohol beer I've had and it's an experience I won't be rushing to have again anytime soon.

1.5/5  rDev -29.6%

1.5/5  rDev -29.6%

1.54/5  rDev -27.7%

From a can, this beverage pours a deep golden color. The head is a soap-bubble solution of thin consistency and zero life. Large bubbles of CO2 constantly float to the top of the beer. Almost no aroma at all, maybe a hint of grain. Ditto for the taste: carbonic water with a bit of grain and no hop flavor. Even when compared to other NA beers, this one is not worth the bother.

1.56/5  rDev -26.8%

I CANnot believe what the CANQuest has resulted in this time! CAN you?

From the CAN: "In 1973, Adolph Coors founded his brewery in Golden, Colorado, and established the quality standards for brewing Coors products. Coors Non-Alcoholic brew is proof that the founder's standards are still alive today. We only use the finest ingredients to make this non-alcoholic brew."

Upon being cracked open, the beer poured without incident, creating a finger of rocky, bone-white head with low retention. Color was a pale lemon-yellow with NE-quality clarity. A previous reviewer mentioned a sweet smell like creamed corn and I will see your creamed corn and raise you silage! It smelled like fermented corn cobs stored in a silo for later feed for farm animals. How in the flying monkey do you create something like this?!? Ooof. Mouthfeel was thin and watery with a barely detectable sweetness on the tongue. It was like drinking fizzy sugar water. The finish left me with nothing. I glanced at the glass to ensure that I actually had taken a drink. This was just a whole buncha nuthin! No way is this going into any cooler that I own. Next!

1.61/5  rDev -24.4%

This is my first post here. Anyway, I just bought a 6 pack to taste since it's always fascinated me. Now that I bought it, I wouldn't recommend it. To me, it's like drinking cereal. It's the same colour as other beers, but lacking in everything else.

1.73/5  rDev -18.8%

Pours with a medium sized head, lacing is quite exceptional for an NA...very pale gold colour...smell is of corn....odd taste, but what throws me is that it is quite watery, even for a reduced alcohol brew...very bland...quite a disappointing beer. Its just not worth the time or effort to buy or even open the bottle.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Coors Non-Alcoholic from Coors Brewing Company