Trophy Brewing Co.
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Active Beers: 25
Beer Ratings: 133
Beer Avg: 3.92
Taps: 6 / Bottles: -
Cask: N / Beer-to-Go: Y
Ratings: 7 | Reviews: 2 | Show All Ratings:
4.05/5 rDev -8.4%
vibe: 4.25 | quality: 4.5 | service: 3.75 | selection: 3.75 | food: 4 | $$$
Here on a Saturday afternoon, and it is packed. Luck of the draw getting seating, but we lucked out, and it did seem like there was a fairly quick turnover. Huge, long bar, with some a few high-top tables indoors, and if you duck out through the back door there is some additional table seating out there. It appears outdoor seating is also available on warmer weather days. Tons of trophies adorn the walls, which is a pretty nifty shtick. They had 4 beers on-tap of their own, with one guest tap. I believe they have up to 6 or 8 normally. Growlers are available to take beer home. The menu is mostly pizza, with some salads and apps available, also. The pizzas we got were amazing. Tons of local ingredients, great crust, and everything is fresh. Our server was very helpful and friendly, and she knew her shit about the beers, too. All in all, great place to go if you can get in, and while it's a bit pricey, it's absolutely worth it.
02-16-2014 18:37:34 | More by GarthDanielson
4.14/5 rDev -6.3%
vibe: 4.75 | quality: 4.25 | service: 4 | selection: 3.75 | food: 4.5 | $$
Trophy looks like shit from the outside, but is vibrant on the inside.
* Really good pizza - think small and artisan with eclectic ingredients. You could pick one at random and probably be happy
* Good music. May have been ipod-curated the whole time. A little heavy on the Haim for my taste. Haim sucks. Otherwise, great.
* Pretty small taplist, but interesting stuff. The White Elephant was pretty solid as was the trophy wife 2.0
* Cool glassware, hipster staff, funky decor
01-01-2014 22:02:03 | More by dirtylou
Trophy Brewing Co. in Raleigh, NC
- out of 100 based on 7 ratings.