Benedict Imperial Pilsner - Břevnovský Klášterní Pivovar

to view more.
Ratings: 5 | Reviews: 2
4.39/5  rDev n/a
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A half liter at Pivovarský Klub on 11/1/14. Straw, plenty of head and lace. Aroma is malt with a bit of spice, a bit on the light side. Medium light body, medium carbonation. Good combination of malt and spicy hops. Low, but present, bitterness on the finish. A good example of how not to over do it with the hops. Despite being 8.5% ABV, very easy to drink until it's too late.

3.5/5  rDev n/a

From what i can remember of this beer, we had it in a beer hall in Vienna Austria. It fit the taste of an IPA and a Czech Pilsner combined. They call it an Imperial/double Pilsner. It was quite enjoyable to me because of the hoppiness shown from the beer along with the smooth drinkability, and my fiance did not enjoy it for the same reason. I need to try this beer in a controlled setting at another time.... Guess that means another month in Europe as soon as we can afford it! We tried it out of a bottle and recorded it on Untappd on my android.

to view more.
Benedict Imperial Pilsner from Břevnovský Klášterní Pivovar
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.