2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Nelson - Alpine Beer Company

NelsonNelson

Alpine Beer Company visit their website

A Golden Rye IPA - An outstanding hop from New Zealand, Nelson Sauvin, is generously used throughout the brewing and dry-hopping of this unique beer. European rye is added for a smooth, malty addition to flavor. 1.065 OG 7% AB

(Beer added by: rayjay on 08-14-2006)
View: Beers (41) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 1,705 | Reviews: 536 | Show All Ratings:
dirtylou

Washington

4.6/5  rDev +3.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Growler provided by @suncrust, Thx Kyle

Relatively light bodied - great aromas of citrus, sugared grapefruit, lemon zest, tropical fruit. Not overly bitter, not heavy, and extremely fresh. One could conceivably drink this elixir in mass quantities in the hot sun. Peach, guava, papaya, lemon, tangerine - mucho tasty

06-17-2013 18:55:39 | More by dirtylou
Drunk_And_Sarcastic

4.63/5  rDev +4%

Been a long time lurker but this will be my first official review.

Serving Type: Growler purchased at the Alpine on Thursday (3 days ago).

A - Hazy straw to gold color, opaque

S - Some citrus notes with light fruits, a little bit of bready malt

T - Upfront I get some lighter fruits and a little bit of grapefruit hop flavor, in the middle I get a great amount of rye and sweat malts, and towards the end I get that pine/resinous hop bite that is crisp and clean.

M - It is a tad undercarbed (definitely a result of the growler and transportation). I would say its about medium body with a little bit of that oily/stick characteristic but still light enough to make this sessionable.

O - This is a top 5 IPA for me and one of my all-time favorites. Rye and Sauvin hops are two of my favorite ingredients and this beer uses them to create an amazing and dangerously sessionable IPA. Like all Alpine IPA's, this one is crisp and clean. I wish more breweries featured rye like this.

12-31-2012 03:57:38 | More by Drunk_And_Sarcastic
SoCalStout

4.45/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Growler poured into my delirium tulip glass. 2/14/2012

Appearance: Cloudy golden yellow/orange color with a fingers width of head retention. Good sticky lacing on the glass.

Smell: The aromas are ultra crisp, clean and delicious. As soon as I opened the growler you could smell this one.Tons of grapefruit, citrus, and slight hint of rye, but really the grapefruit aromas dominate this one.

Taste: Very juicy hop flavors, citrus (grapefruit) and pine dominate. Lots of fresh wet hop resinous flavors. Lots of fruit, tangerine, little orange and definitely grapefruit. A hint of sweet hop flavor. A touch of a spicy addition coming from the rye and hops. The funky/musty wet hop is different but fantastic. Very slight sweetness coming from the malts.

Mouthfeel: Nice light-medium feel that goes just over medium as it warms. Medium-high carbonation level that slowly fades as it sits a bit.

Overall: Another fantastic IPA coming from Alpine. Definitely in my category of go to beers. The rye adds a nice spicyness and the Nelson hops add a citrus/lemony bite. Very crisp and refreshing and recommended to all.

02-16-2012 19:14:53 | More by SoCalStout
jayhawk73

Maryland

4.97/5  rDev +11.7%

Major props to Huhzubendah for sharing this- Thanks Matt!

Review from notes:

Pours a beautiful light, clear, gold color w/ a one finger white head. Very clean and clear in appearance. Some of the best lacing I've seen on any beer.. period... I got grapefruit, citrus, pine, hops and pineapple on this one. Very balanced all around, and one of the nicest IPA's I've had the pleasure of trying. Taste is out of this world, w/ rye, floral tastes, and malt being added to the nose profile. Super smooth and balanced. Feel is super smooth and satisfying- w/ a hops/rye aftertaste. Overall, this is one of the best IPA's I've ever tried. I'd drive hours to get this if I could- Highly recommended! Cheers.

11-12-2011 13:52:29 | More by jayhawk73
ehammond1

4.8/5  rDev +7.9%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Growler

Alpine Beer Company
Alpine, CA

A clear goldenrod and yellow. Fluffy and light off-white head. Sticky and consistent lacing down the glass. Gorgeous!

A relatively sweet aroma. Hoppy and bright, citrus and grapefruit, extremely floral, and as this beer warms, it smells more and more of pungent, dank marijuana and grapefruit. Not a bad thing.

Sweet and bright IPA, yet bitter enough for balance. Tastes incredibly fresh and vibrant--floral. Relatively bitter, yet there's also a grape-like sweetness and a decent cracker malt backbone as well. Balanced and delicious. Grapefruit. Rose. Marijuana. This is perfect.

Medium bodied. A pleasure to drink. Slightly creamy even. Unique.

A uniquely perfect IPA.

06-19-2011 01:16:41 | More by ehammond1
urwithdave

A big thanks to beersinner for trading me this fresh growler! Poured into a solo cup on a fishing trip! I know it's not ideal, but it worked!!!

A- Dark copper in color. two fingers worth of a off white head. Obviously I cant advise on lacing in my solo cup, but everything else about this brew was spot on.

A- Piney hops up front with loads of citrus.

T- Bitter hops start the show. There is a lot of tangerine flavor. Some grapefruit but it's not as vibrant as the tangerine. The spice from the rye is distinct in flavor. There is a tad bit of sweetness that emerges towards the end, however the bitterness and the spice from the rye are in control.

M- Medium bodied with a perfect amount of carbonation. Im guessing the growler was counter pressure filled because this thing didn't seem to lose a bit of fizz while in transit. It finishes dry with a lingering bitterness and spice from the rye.

D- A really crisp refreshing beer. Like I mentioned above, I drank this while on a fishing trip in 95 degree weather. The heat index was 110. It really hit the spot! I was a little disappointed that the 2 other peeps I was splitting it with enjoyed it as much as I did LOL!!!

06-17-2010 17:56:45 | More by urwithdave
DeanMoriarty

4.88/5  rDev +9.7%

Picked up a growler of this at Alpine Brewery in Alpine, CA. and poured it into a pint glass.

A: Classic West Coast IPA appearance - clean and golden with a solid head that lasts, leaving lacing in my glass from start to finish.

S: Big Nelson hop smell that is strong and unique - sweet and floral, very herbal and earthy with hints of carmel and vanilla.

T: Big time hop up front - pink grapefruit, resinous pine, fresh cut grass, herbal, earthy with a sweet malt finish that balances the overall flavor perfectly.

M: Good bitter bight up front, milky viscosity with a mellow carbonation that lends to the overall creaminess perfetly. Extremely smooth and damn near perfect.

D: Too easy - we split 3 growlers between four of us and finished them all, wishing we had just one more to cap our night.

I'm born and raised in San Diego and grew up drinking IPA's - this is hands down my favorite IPA from the area. There'a a few others that give it a run for its money, but Nelson is consistently victorious (even in the bottle).

05-10-2010 06:12:43 | More by DeanMoriarty
Slatetank

4.55/5  rDev +2.2%

thanks Deuane for sharing this growler at akorsak's - poured chilled from the growler into a duvel tulip.

A - Beautiful sunny golden w/ mild haze big quick settling cream that creates streamers of lacing w/ a tight bead. This is what I picture in my mind when I think of spring/summer -beautiful IPA appearance

S - The nose has a grassy/sweet citrus and mild spiced fragrance. The hops give off a lemony and slight sour green grape aroma w/ hints of tropical fruit and floral odors. The nose has a nice mellow pineapple ester too.

M - A moderately bitter entry w/ mild astringency and moderate carbonation w/ resinous texture and building bitterness which lingers after the dry finish

T - This is exceptional in flavor - not just the hops, but the cohesion of yeast, malt hops all bring a jazzy, herbal and gently spiced flavor w/ a gental citrus peel essence. The rye malt gives a nice backdrop to the tropical fruit elements the Nelson Sauvin hops provide w/ mild white grapeskin and a light sweet grassy taste in the finish

D - A Great rye IPA, the hoppiness level is full and it is certainly high in its class for overall drinkability and is just an excellently crafted beer all around. The balance is very good and I would definitely consider this a great example of the style!

04-05-2010 17:03:44 | More by Slatetank
akorsak

4.53/5  rDev +1.8%

Thanks to Deuane for sharing a growler.

A: The IPA is a golden yellow color, radiant while retaining a hazy complexion. I don't have any notes on the head, so it wasn't that memorable. One of the palest rye beers I've seen.

S: Heaven in a glass. The Nelson Sauvin hops are lemony, sharp and and sweet. Surprisingly, they aren't overwhelming, allowing rye bread to share the stage. I can't spend enough time on the aroma, full and intoxicating. The hops are damn-near perfect.

T: The rye is most flavorful at the tail end of each sip, expressing a spicy bread flavor that is restrained. It's there but not in your face. Prior to the rye, the Nelson Sauvin hops run wild, all lemony citrus and herbal. Surprisingly, the hops aren't overdone in the ale. Rather than dominate, they create a moderate flavor burst that showcases then steps aside. That allows the nuance to be more fully enjoyed. Bitterness following the rye accentuates more herbal lemon. A great sipping ale.

M: Balance is the key to this IPA. The hops, while plenty flavorful, don't scorch the palate. The rye is a nice accompaniment.

D: A top notch IPA. The Nelson Sauvin hop should be used in more beers (wishful thinking). A stunning nose and solid body. More, many more, please.

04-04-2010 19:47:33 | More by akorsak
Dijeriduster

4.85/5  rDev +9%

Got this as fresh as they come straight from the brewery. Growler fills are cheap here so I always get a few.

A - Light, slightly hazy golden colour. Very district luster - shimmery and clean vs. super hazy and amber in some IPAs

S - Amazing citrus notes. Grapefruit dominates the palate, actually a sweet smelling beer with only a hint of hoppy bitterness.

T - Again superb - grapefruit notes are just overflowing with this fresh Nelson. This comes from the Nelson hops a la New Zealand... Some malt notes, but pretty much only enough to support the massive hop profile.

M - Quite nice and drinkable. Thinner then some might like - Alpine IPA's usually are, but supports this sweeter IPA very well.

D - High. This is a stunner with the Nelson hops. Never had a bottle but I imagine it'd be almost as good as the fresh growler I got. Look for this and be suprised!

12-02-2009 21:34:27 | More by Dijeriduster
callmemickey

4.43/5  rDev -0.4%

A: Clear golden body. Moderate white cap, decent retention and spotty lacing.

S: Clean light lemon-citrus hops. Fresh grassy. Pronounced rye.

T: The combination of citrus and grassy hops are so clean and refreshing. Not overwhelming, but very pronounced rye flavor. Definitely the best "rye" beer I've had.

M: Slightly thinner than I would prefer. Refreshing and crisp finish though.

D: Goes down so good. Incredibly drinkable. Could go for another growler easy.

09-20-2009 01:39:28 | More by callmemickey
breals

4.63/5  rDev +4%

This is a beautiful beer in all aspects. I love the color, probably the lightest IPA you can find. It has about 7% ABV which gives the body but it's still a "light" IPA. The one aspect that sets this beer apart otherwest coast IPAs is that it doesn't have a harsh bitter finish, this might be due to the New Zealand hops.

This is my new favorite beer. I'm lucky enought to live 15 miles from the brewery and I go there bi-weekly to fill my cache of growlers.

08-30-2009 03:22:36 | More by breals
bulletrain76

4.58/5  rDev +2.9%

Growler from the brewery on release day. Gold with a lasting white head. Super green, dank, spicy, grape, and mango hop aroma. Awesome. Smells like no other IPA that I've had, yet is unquestionably one of the best hop aromas that I've ever come across. The flavor has a similar light toasty malt to their other IPAs, but with just a touch of rye spice. The hop flavor is all there, but is not too bitter at all, just very dank, fruity, and juicy. The body is on the light some with smooth carbonation. I know that this is at the peak of freshness, but damn this is amazing. Unique and just awesome all around.

08-11-2009 06:00:24 | More by bulletrain76
OlieIPA

4.68/5  rDev +5.2%

Shared by Pehlman...thanks! Poured from a growler into an Alpine Pint glass.

A: Golden in color with a formidable head that dissipated slightly with each gulp. Tried reviving it a few times, but to avail. On the other hand, the lacing...as Tyler put so gently...was "bitchin!".

S: A lot of that musky and wheaty rye smell backed up with a very robust hop backing. Hard to describe, especially since this was my first RPA. I almost pick up some sort of citrus or apricot flavor, but I'm not sure. Basically...incredible!

T: An extremely complex flavor profile that includes a very distinct grain-like taste with leafy and piney hop character. These flavors jell together very well, making this dangerously drinkable beer with a mild bitter finish. Words can't describe the harmony this beer exhibits between being a session beer and an in your face flavor fest. Maybe not the flavor, but the complexity reminds me a lot of Sculpin.

M: Highly carbonated with a nice medium to full body feel.

D: One of the most drinkable beers I've had to date. Extremely flavorful and mild at the same time. Even my dad liked it...and he never likes beer.

Overall: A must try. Perhaps Alpine's finest beer and something that should be treasured by all beer lovers. Cheers!

08-02-2009 04:39:59 | More by OlieIPA
mattwjones

4.97/5  rDev +11.7%

I can remember the first time I tried this beer I hated it. But that was years ago when my mouth thought good beer was Pacifico or Miller High Life. HA!

Fast forward to 2009....

My tastebuds have graduated past basic beer and I am now slowly becoming a hop head.

I stopped by Alpine Beer Co. and decided to go for a growler of Nelson instead of my usual Mandarin Nectar (look it up, good stuff) and was I blown away!

A: Darkish golden and clear. The head was clean and white, 1 to 2 fingers.

S. I wish I could soak my pillow in Nelson Rye IPA and fall asleep to the glorious hop smell I get from this beer! All I get is hops. The aroma is citrus and crisp and does not stop coming!

T: This is where it all happens. The first taste is smooth citrusy piney hops followed by the bitter hop bang. This is soo smooth and the malt is there but just enough to balance the hops out and still leave the beer crisp.

M: Clean, full, refreshing and perfectly carbonated.

D: This one is a drinker. It is getting close to the arbitrary 8% ABV required to become a II IPA but I dont care about titles and groupings, this beer is drinkable despite the highish ABV. It could defiantly catch up with you after a few pints.

05-29-2009 09:59:50 | More by mattwjones
mikesgroove

South Carolina

4.95/5  rDev +11.2%

his is honestly one of the best I have come across hands down. I knew it would be good, but wow, blown away would be the appropriate term. Served cold and poured into a pint glass, this growler was consumed on 05/06/2009.

The pour was phenomenal. Rich light amber in color with an amazing clarity to it. A huge towering head of white on the top that just would not fade at all, really amazing looking with tons of lace and foam just dripping down the sides of the glass. Intense to say the least as the tons of carbonation just rippled up through the glass. Rich, pungent, grapefruit aroma just screams off of this one. So big it could fill the room. Soo fresh, this thing rivals any of the IPA's I have ever had in terms of shear citrus smell. Light notes of pineapple as well, but even as it warmed it maintained the same rich and bright citrus notes throughout. Really just pushing right into the first sip, I honestly can say this had to be the most drinkable thing I have come across in months. It went down like water. Super clean taste with bright grapefruit and pineapple, hints of a subtle and sweet orange note as well. Incredible. I went through a glass without even knowing what was going on, it was just that good. Smooth, subtle and lightly dry in the finish, this was truly heaven on earth for me.

Overall one of the best I have had period, end of story. Go get this one.

05-07-2009 23:53:03 | More by mikesgroove
MasterSki

4.45/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Big thanks to Dave (d0b) for sharing this, and to JesseTheHutt for sending these growlers all the way to Chicago! Served in a pint glass.

A - Two fingers of off-white foam with solid retention and great rings of lacing. Hazed light golden orange color. I'd expect something a little darker from a 7% rye IPA, but otherwise it's pretty good looking stuff.

S - Dank, hoppy, with some tropical notes (but no citrus), and hint of cat pee. I'm glad they just fixed the listing, because this is not an APA. There is a decent amount of toffee malt presence and a very understated hint of rye.

T - More bready malt than toffee, with a rye flavor that slowly builds as the brew warms up. The hop notes are a little less complex with some nice floral and tropical flavors - however the added complexity from the rye balances this out. The aftertaste is pretty clean, with only mild bitterness.

M - This is my main sticking point with some of these Alpine brews - they're very thin. If this had really been an APA I wouldn't have minded so much (although, then the flavor would have been totally out of place), but for a 7% IPA to be a little watery is a little disappointing. Otherwise it's very smooth, soft, and refreshing, with mild carbonation and a fairly clean finish that has only a touch of residual hop resins.

D - The rye flavor builds up bit over a couple of pints, but otherwise this is nearly as drinkable as the incredible Duet. The light carbonation, terrific flavor, and lack of overwhelming bitterness makes this eminently session-worthy.

Alpine is slowly wresting away the IPA title from the other west coast breweries - it'll be interesting to see how Russian River, Ballast Point, and Alesmith respond.

05-03-2009 14:23:11 | More by MasterSki
rhinos00

Colorado

4.68/5  rDev +5.2%

Big thanks to JessetheHut for sending this growler my way. Split two ways with BA pecorasc.

A- Looked like dehydrated urine (in a good way). Bright yellow and clear. Left a white fluffy head that was at least two fingers width thick.

S- Sweet Lord baby Jesus! This was so freakin' ridiculous. The nelson sauvin hops gave off huge grape notes that were wonderfully combined with the rye. Honestly this was one of the best smelling beers I have ever come across. There needs to be more beer made with these New Zealand hops.

T- Upfront there was a nice balance between the citrus from the hops and the bitterness from the rye. My only knock on this beers was that the rye seemed to be a tad bit overpowering. The beer finished with a nice spicy flavor. Well done.

M- Nothing to complain about here. Smooth and crisp, very clean.

D- Doesn't get much more drinkable than this. I think the growler was gone in less than 45 minutes between two of us. Great simple flavor with a wonderful feel.

Overall, I would be in huge trouble if I could drink this on a daily basis. My only negative was that I wish there was more hop flavor in this beer. Still, wonderfully crafted and a true delight to drink.

05-02-2009 22:56:41 | More by rhinos00
hopdog

4.43/5  rDev -0.4%

Growler acquired in trade with WeeHeavySD.

Poured a medium and slightly hazy golden color with a larger sized white head. Aromas of citrus, pine, tropical fruits, and rye. Tastes of citrus, pine, the same tropical fruitiness, rye, and toasty.

Notes from and tasted on: 3/14/09

03-15-2009 13:01:19 | More by hopdog
largadeer

Appearance: A vigorous pour from the growler produces two fingers of head that clings to the glass impressively. Hazy, bright and golden, this could be mistaken for a hefeweizen.

Smell: Huge juicy tropical fruit and white grape with a kick of spicy, earthy rye. Nelson hops have a very perfumy, fruity, floral character that helps set this beer apart from Alpine's other heavily-hopped pales; combine that with a twang of rye and you've got a beer that's unlike anything else out there.

Taste & mouthfeel: Spicy, earthy and zesty, like rye bread with orange marmalade. Floral, fruity hops blends beautifully with the rye. Malty sweetness is minimal, but this is loaded with flavor. Finishes dry and earthy with mild bitterness. It's hard to break new ground with IPAs these days with it being such a saturated style, but Alpine has managed just that.

Overall: World class, probably my all-time favorite IPA.

03-13-2009 16:50:03 | More by largadeer
HalfFull

4.22/5  rDev -5.2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured from a growler into a pint glass, from notes last month. Shows a rather clear medium golden color with a half inch of nearly white head. Bumpy head leaves lots of lacing initially, reducing through the glass.

Very hoppy on the nose with notable rye scents mixed in. Hops are of fresh pine and citrus and unusually well balanced. Taste follows with light citrus and rye, moderate on the malts. Light and flavorful. Feel is a touch chewy but not in a rich malt sense, as there is a coarseness from the rye that accompanies the finish. Just the right amount of bitterness concludes.

Note: Called an IPA by the brewery(golden rye IPA) and tastes as such. Very nice hop flavor, would like to see more of this Nelson Sauvin hop.

01-10-2009 18:19:58 | More by HalfFull
m1ked

4.6/5  rDev +3.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

A growler full of this love was given to me for Valentine's Day along with a growler of BP Victory at Sea....man am I lucky or what!?!

A- pours a clear golden yellow with a half inch foamy white head. Plenty of bubbles and streamers.

S- Like a hop soaked piece of rye bread.

T- Wow! Rye forward closely followed by a rye-hoppy punch. More of the floral than citrus hops. Think of hops sandwiched between some rye bread.

M- Smooth, crisp, great carbonation.

D- I f you like rye, and I do, this is an awesome beer. Think brewery meets jewish deli.

02-15-2008 15:46:18 | More by m1ked
ChainGangGuy

Georgia

4.15/5  rDev -6.7%

Appearance: Pours a translucent golden body with a small, white head.

Smell: I must admit, I enjoyed the aroma far more than I have enjoyed anything else that is, or has ever been, placed in front of my nose. Very aromatic aroma of juicy oranges and pinapples, freshly cut grass, and what reminds me of either minced garlic or shallots.

Taste: Light, fleeting malt flavor and sweetness upfront before a bright burst of juicy hop flavors, zesty orange rind and pineapple rings. Full notes of white grapes and garlic (or is it shallots). Hint of damp grass. All in all, there's only a very reasonable amount of bitterness. Finishes decidedly crisp.

Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied. Medium carbonation.

Drinkability: It's really great smelling stuff! I had to be restrained from pouring out the growler onto myself so I could continue to smell this beer for days and days to come.

10-21-2007 04:42:15 | More by ChainGangGuy
Gueuzedude

Arizona

4.1/5  rDev -7.9%

I have been waiting to sample a beer made with Nelson Savin since they first hit the market. Lightly hazy, it even has some floaties from the growler, the beer is a light, copper color and it is topped by a ring of wispy, light tan colored froth. The aroma is quite distinct, certainly hoppy, but not as I have ever smelled before. It is quite herbal, with a note reminiscent of garlic chives, some musky hemp notes, and an almost woody grass-like note that can be quite pronounced at times. There is a fruitiness from the hops too, and with all of the herbal focus, it is not too far of a stretch to say this is like Sauvignon Blanc. It even has a touch of cattiness to it as well as notes of unripe grapes, lime and even some grapefruit if you really dig for it.

Very weird flavors here; certainly quite distinct in its hop character. The hops contribute a definite catty note to the flavor that almost leans towards cat litter (though not nearly as bad as that sounds). Strongly herbal hop notes contribute flavors of pine tar, woody-rosemary, oil-laden hemp seed notes, basil and something that is quite, distinctly, reminiscent of a herbaceous flavor that I just can't quite put my finger on, but is so apparent that I can't figure out why I can't put a name to it. The beer is fairly light on the palate, and definitely is perceived as being quite dry. While the herbal notes seem to dominate, there are significant fruit-like flavors contributed by the hops as well; flavors of slightly acidic, under-ripe, green grapes, kefir lime leaf, star-fruit, and a tart citrus character mix in, and somewhat mitigate the herbal notes. As to the malt notes, well this is definitely an IPA, and they only play a supporting role here; just barely noticeable under all of the hop influence. The bitterness is not over the top here; it is at a nice, contributing level though and helps to clean up the finish.

This is certainly a fascinating hop, it is quite different from any other hop variety that I have direct experience with. Very interesting, and very tasty, I definitely could do with more of this beer. I have a feeling though that these flavors would get old if I encountered them at such levels on a more regular basis. The hop character (both the aroma & flavor) is so musky; it is makes me think of the essential oils of a mix of herbs. I am not sure if it quite works in the IPA format, but could definitely see using it in some of the lighter colored Belgian-styled beers. Definitely well worth it though, and I am still quite exited to use this hop in my own brewing.

10-10-2007 02:06:58 | More by Gueuzedude
Bartzilla

4.38/5  rDev -1.6%

Had this at the brewery and filled up the growler. Excellent beer. Very fruity, but in a grapefruit kind of way. Looks like orange juice. So clean, refreshing, and goes down easy. I could pound this stuff all day long. One of these days, I will.

I always look forward to new beers from Alpine as it seems they can do no wrong. The sleeper beer hit of San Diego. Great job.

08-21-2006 02:59:59 | More by Bartzilla