Briscoe - Alpine Beer Company

BriscoeBriscoe

Alpine Beer Company visit their website

Lambic - Unblended |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: BeerBeing on 04-13-2008)
« first ‹ prev | 1-25 | 26-50  | next › last »
3.93/5  rDev -3.4%

A: Pours a pleasing vibrant gold color with almost no head. There is a very small amount of sediment visible in the glass.

S: Sweet and sour peaches, cherries, and other fruits. Reminds me of sour candy.

T: Very small amount of bitterness at first followed by a tart bite near the back of the tongue. The tart sensation lingers for a few seconds. A hint of cabernet, sour peaches and cherries, and tart apples. Briscoe displays a level of sourness which is neither over nor understated.

M: Carbonation is a a bit low for my taste. The beer is light bodied and leaves a sticky coating on the inside of my mouth which is heavier towards the back of my tongue.

D: A nice level of drinkablity. With most lambics I have no desire to drink more than one, but as my glass empties (partially my fault) I find myself wanting to open another Briscoe.

« first ‹ prev | 1-25 | 26-50  | next › last »