Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII)Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII)

Wants: 2,852
Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren) visit their website

Quadrupel (Quad) |  10.20% ABV

(Yellow Cap)

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 11-12-2001)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII) Alström Bros
woosterbill

Kentucky

4.63/5  rDev +0.4%

Huge thanks to Ernie for sharing this, a 1998 bottle from the batch that got labeled and sold in the US. Craziness.

A: Murky chestnut body with an impressive cap of tan foam that sticks around nicely. Great head for being sold old.

S: Intense, rich, deep, and smooth. Toffee, dates, prunes, and straight maltiness. Very, very, very nice. Perhaps not as noticeably complex as a fresh bottle, but the smoothness more than makes up for that. Terrific.

T: Super smooth, with terrific balance between sweet malts and more restrained dark fruits. Slight alcohol tingle on the finish, and a touch of mustiness that is the only negative sign of senescence.

M: Smooth (again), delicately carbonated, and perfectly graceful.

O: No surprises here, this beer ages like a champ. I'll be updating this review with that of a fresher bottle shortly; I've tried this beer several times now at tastings, and I can't wait to savor an entire bottle all by myself.

Cheers!

11-17-2011 20:38:26 | More by woosterbill
TongoRad

Bottle cap stamped 21/12/02

A decanted pour reveals a crystal clear rich mahogany brown with a dense head which lingers a bit and then settles down to a fine layer atop the beer.

Aroma is magnificent- I could be happy just smelling this all night. A combination of rich maltiness, dark caramel, dried fruits and roasty cocoa all add up to one singular presence, as these characteristics play off of each other quite sympathetically. Just underneath is a bready/yeasty quality. At 10.8% (per the cap) the alcohol is bound to show itself but it is faint and you really have to search it out.

Dark caramel maltiness dominates the palate, with a not so insignificant clean bitterness coming in second. A distant third and fourth are the alcohol and fruity/bready notes. It is quite nice, but just can't match that magnificent nose.

Helluva beer- no question. I am reviewing such an old sample to let other consumers know that they may indeed be trustworthy- I have had at least four with this date stamp recently and they have all been remarkable. If I should ever have an opportunity to sample a fresher bottle I will not hesitate to re-review.

05-06-2005 02:44:51 | More by TongoRad
Scotchboy

Idaho

Review No. 600

11.2 oz bottle poured into a Hair of the Dog tulip, cap dated 26.09.15 - this is an unmarked bottle and not the recent US release. This bottle sent to me by Curtis McArthur (thanks man!) and reviewed from notes.

A: Careful pour yields a ton of off-yellow head that has good substance and sticks around forever; it looks like a root beer float head. Body is darker opaque brown/prune colored with gold highlights at the stem of the glass. Carbonation is still rising ten minutes after the initial pour, streaming up the side of the glass. I'm intrigued - this thing is beautiful.

S: Instant fruitiness, darker in essence; grapes upfront with some suggestions of apples, prunes, plums, and raisins. Maltiness is apparent, and sweeter Belgian candy sugar rises, with hints of caramel as well. Brilliant smell.

T: Follows the nose, with a more subdued sweetness. A touch of a chalky yeast character distracts slightly. Moderate fruitiness again with the slightest sensation of holiday and baking spices; apples and raisin bread, faint caramel drizzle. Dessert, and bready malt; on the sweeter side. Carbonation cleans the palate and the flavors meld harmoniously. Very nice.

MF: Thinner medium body with a dancing carbonation presence that isn't distracting. Just a touch of an alcohol bitterness.

O: Fabulously done Quad. Right up there with Abt. 12, though I believe Abt 12 tasted better to my palate, with more caramel-apple dessert notes. Overall I can see why this is such a sought after beer. This also seems to be an excellent age for this beer.

12-26-2012 15:03:15 | More by Scotchboy
ljthiesse

Manitoba (Canada)

4.63/5  rDev +0.4%

This was a 2012 vintage, consumed in 2013. Absolutely beautiful - this was the best Belgian I have ever tried, without question. Very rich, complex flavor, with notes of raisin, plum, dates, toffee, a little chocolate and much more. Dark, rich, full-bodied and complex. A stunning beer.

04-29-2014 04:27:12 | More by ljthiesse
djaeon

4.61/5  rDev 0%

Bottle from the "brick" release. Poured into a tulip.

Pours solid dark brown, with a nice thick light-tan head. Excellent retention, and nice sticky lacing. Full of rich aromas, leather, tobacco, fig. Tastes of fig, raisin, alcohol is evident, but not overpowering. Mouthfeel is very smooth. Perfectly carbonated.

12-13-2012 03:21:40 | More by djaeon
cambabeer

4.61/5  rDev 0%

This beer is so complex that I could have it again and different aspect would prevail. I had this with my best beer bud, Cervezango, while sitting in Brussels. This beer was a somewhat dark brown with a little ruby. The head was nice and creamy, a little off white. The smell sweet, herbal, toasty, caramel, alcohol, malty for sure. The taste as complex as the smell. The high alcohol isn't as strong as it would seem. This beer has it all. Creamy feel. I could review this again every day and probably not get board. I paid about $15 for one bottle, and I don't even regret it.

07-31-2012 00:24:34 | More by cambabeer
truebluebums

Netherlands

4.61/5  rDev 0%

Picked up a bottle at the Molen brewery, and this is my second time trying the Westvleteren 12. Found it at a bar in Delft a while back, but I did not take notes.

Poured in De Molen snifter

Appearance: The 12 has a reddish/brown hue and pours a white/tan head. Laces the glass quite well.

Smell: This is where the beer really sets itself apart from other quads. It has the beautiful fruity smell so typical of Westvleteren beers. Not surprisingly, sweet dark fruits hit the nose first. Like the 8, the esters really shine through right off the bat. It's reminiscent of old fashioned bubble gum, the kind you find at a baseball game. Bready aromas, like fresh rye covered with stroop. Caramel and toffee mixes in with all these scents to make the 12 smell more like a dessert than a beer.

Taste: The sharp dark fruit bite is at the forefront and is pleasantly, but ever so slightly bitter. Like the smell, the taste of the beer is more comparable to a desert cake than a beer. Dates, raisins, brown sugar, toffee, and clove all mix together to attempt to veil the alcohol. The bready malts form a good base to the beer, reigning in, and complementing all the other aspects.

Overall: This is a truly beautiful beer. The pleasant dark fruit bite reminds me of the Westmalle dubbel, which isn't surprising considering they share the same yeast (or so I've heard). I'm not on the bandwagon of ''Westvleteren 12: Best Beer in the World'' but I will say it surely is one of the greatest. It is delicately crafted, and a real treat to the taste buds.

03-25-2013 12:22:00 | More by truebluebums
hopsolutely

4.61/5  rDev 0%

Finally opened this iconic beer that we'd been saving until 1000th unique check-in on UnTappd - a wait I'd been finding very difficult. Surprised by how well this beer lives up to its reputation, and has exceeded my own personal expectations.

Pours a muddy, warm dark brown with a creamy, off-white head that has great retention. Aroma of brandied raisins, prunes and plums, with the initial hint of cellared mustiness disappearing as it warms. The flavour has both depth and balance, with only a mild alcohol warmth in the finish belying its 10.2% ABV. The Belgian yeast complements the malt body without being overwhelming. Lots of toffee and candied fruit, as well as brandy and barrel tones.

There's no way my description could do this justice, so will just state that I am ecstatic to have finally tried it and will purchase again, should a second opportunity ever arise...

11-12-2013 20:21:46 | More by hopsolutely
dill

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

This is obviously one that I was looking forward to. Some friends from Belgium and I used the opportunity to cook some game and drink this from some Westvleteren chalices which had a really nice shape to them. The bottle had been aged 5 years. When we poured it out it was difficult to get a decent head on it. My friend thought perhaps we should have washed the glasses a bit differently. The smell and taste were rich with toffee. It had a nice sweetness to it that gave way to some warmth from the alcohol at the end. A very fine beer, and one that I will look forward to trying fresh.

06-11-2008 18:11:59 | More by dill
Mora2000

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Thanks to thirdeye11 for sharing this beer with me. This is beer No. 1,000 for me. I wanted to do something special but had no idea thirdeye11 was going to break out a bottle of this. Thanks a ton.

Pours a medium brown with a beige head. The aroma is dark fruit along with some alcohol and caramel malt. The flavor is complex with brown sugar and dark fruit. This has a little more alcohol flavor than some quads but everything is nicely balanced. Medium mouthfeel and extremely drinkable.

Not sure if this is the best beer in the world, but there are certainly no flaws. Thanks again to thirdeye11.

01-03-2010 22:19:32 | More by Mora2000
Swedes21

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Finishing 2010 off with my buddy SpinRSX and the worlds #1 beer!

Appearance - beer pours a dark brown murky like in appearance, very hard to tell any carbonation levels due to the 0 clarity. The head produced a nice brown based foamy head, that had some good volume to it. The head stuck around for a good duration too.

Smell - I found this to be a very dynamic smelling beer, right upfront i was able to pick up some green apples, followed by a hint of grapes. There was almost, buried a little deeper, some dark fruits, possible raisin like in smell.

Taste - Dark tones right off the top, followed with some sweetness but as well raisins. The end produced a little hop with some bitterness. I found the alcohol was well hidden. One thing i noted, there where signs of a "dry" fruit to this beer.

Mouthfeel - the carbonation levels increase and the deep raisin taste. As well, i found as the beer warmed the alcohol came fwd a bit more. This is where i was able to pick up a hint of sweetness, very nice.

Drinkability - SpinRSX and i had this debate, but i think this is a well rounded beer and brings complexity to the menu. This is something that was more of an investment and a sample, but if i could drink it daily i would love too.

12-31-2010 22:51:44 | More by Swedes21
yankeeheel

Maine

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Welcome to my 200th review. Can't say I'm the most poetic reviewer here but I try. For this momentus occasion I chose Westy 12 sine it appears to be a Holy Grail beer here.

Pours a dusky garnet with a couldronous eggshell colored head. The foam settles out in to a bubbling sheet of lace.

Smells strongly of candi sugars and very dark fruit. There is something about the smell of quadrupels. I love them. Definitely a little alcohol lurking in the back of this one.

Lots of cherry and grape come to the front of this brew. Sugary malts rush in close behind to fill the void. Spices fill in closely and then it finishes quite peppery, dry, and warms like a kerosene heater.

Mouthfeel is very big. Slick, malty, and filling.

Drinkability. I think this one has sipability. It needs to be taken slowly like a brandy or single malt. It's in that class of beverage.

03-27-2004 00:23:23 | More by yankeeheel
ggaughan

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Bottle picked up at a bottle shop in Antwerp 2 weeks ago so it seems to be pretty fresh. I have had several bottles of this before but most of them were obtained in the U.S. from overseas.

The beer poured a deep brown, almost black color with a medium thickness tan head that lasted for a few minutes and gave way to nice ring around the end but the lacing doesn't hold up well. The nose is pretty damn imressive. There are some fruit notes, dates, plums and a nice chocolately character. The taste is very impressive as well. The malty chocolate notes are the first thing that takes my taste buds on a ride along with some of the deep fruit notes I got in the aroma as well. The carbonation is rather full and overall makes for a full bodied beer. I could not say for sure whether this is the best beer in the world but it is a pretty damn good beer and well worth a try if you can get it for a reasonable price.

12-25-2007 21:44:54 | More by ggaughan
SpeedwayJim

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Big thanks to alcstradamus for this one. Finally got around to opening it. In honor of BA JosephLondon R.I.P. 07.10.12 printed on the cap. Poured from a 11.z oz. into a Blue Point Snifter.

A: Gentle pour yields a billowy 1.5 finger off-cream head with great retention. Beer is a semi-cloudy, near opaque purplish-brown. Lacing is patchy and ample with excellent stick.

S: Nose is clove, Belgian yeast, grapes, figs, green apples, and sweet brown sugar. Very alluring and rich. Fruity and sweet. Impossibly complex but balanced at the same time. Alcohol is conspicously missing.

T: Opens grape, prunes, and clove. Bready and brown sugar. Belgian yeast is very apparent towards the middle where it adds a nice spice and bitterness. Grape gummy sweetness towards middle that tapers off into a slightly twiggy bitterness. Malt forward presence never fades though. Finishes is brown sugar and just the slightest bit of alcohol. Aftertaste is sweet and fruity.

M: Medium to full bodied, aggressively carbonated and lively but rich and smooth at the same time in the mouth. Finish is clean and aftertaste is filmy and slightly sticky.

D: Likely the most drinkable 10.2% beer in the world. This one really earns its accolades. Incredible balance and complexity with a mouthfeel that really pulls it all together. Nose is impeccable and even looks great. Definitely one to try and seek out and very much worthy of the praise.

10-04-2010 22:47:18 | More by SpeedwayJim
tempest

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

A year after trading with Leftmindedrighty, I finally decided to crack this baby open.

It's pours a dark, slightly hazy brown with a thin tan head. The aroma has a hint of cardboard, but otherwise its smooth, Belgian chocolate with a hint of fruit. The flavors going on in the beer are nuts. I'm blown away by the complexity. Just running down the list of flavors in my notes I got: chocolate (lots of it), grassy/herbal hops, caramel, candi sugar, medjool dates (really sweet dates), and cola. Everything is very smooth and one flavor melts into the next.

I tried to be skeptical, but this truly is divine beer. I had this back to back with the St. Bernardus 12, but there's not much comparison. The Bernardus is lighter in color and thus has more fruity flavors than chocolate. I love Bernardus, but if Westy 12's were just as available, it'd be my go-to.

04-19-2008 14:10:23 | More by tempest
MrKennedy

Australia

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

330ml bottle with 07/01/14 on the cap.

Deep russety brown appearance with a hint of murkiness when held up to the light. Nice beige foam on top doesn't require any coaxing to stay at about a finger in height.

Intriguing smell. Lots of dark fruit with figs, dates, prunes some spice there as well. Reminds me of some red wine at certain stages, not that I drink much wine. Seems to have the warming alcohol bring out the spice without inflaming the situation. Brilliant!

Spicy, cinnamon and allspice are there along with the dark fruits of plum and figs and prunes. Seems to transition from the spices on the front to the fruit on the back and then some spice right at the end to keep you really, really interested. Really dry ending.

The body is solid, but by no means too big, i think the spice helps cut through things. Nice interaction between the spice, the warming alcohol and the fruity smoothness. Really well done.

Don't recall ever having liked this as much as i like this sampling. I always seemed to prefer the 8 out of the Westvleteren brews, but this is helping change my mind. Not a big fan of Quads, but this is very well done and so well integrated.

05-02-2013 11:26:37 | More by MrKennedy
Mavajo

Georgia

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Pours a dark chestnut color with a moderate eggshell head - it hung around decently, but didn't provide any lacing. Nothing special in the looks department.

The aroma actually presented a bit of a challenge for me - I had difficulty picking out the individual notes. There's the yeast, along with some clove and then a fairly sweet, light fruit aroma. The taste didn't provide much more clarity - but it was sure delicious. Surprisingly sweet - much moreso than I expected. A fairly light flavor for a quad - sweet, brown sugar, honey, light fruit, toffee, a bit biscuity.

Mouthfeel was good. Appropriate carbonation.

Honestly, I read some of the descriptions in other reviews, and I my experience seems significantly different from what others are describing. This was a fairly light-tasting, sweet experience for me. I guess my palate has even farther to go than I realized.

Regardless, this thing was absolutely delicious - I could drink this all day.

08-16-2010 01:14:34 | More by Mavajo
davod23

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Fresh bottle from the monastery, poured into a Westy chalice. I've had this a couple times before, but it always feels special to open one of these up.

Appearance is a medium-dark brown color with a billowing off-white head. Some yeast floaties, as per usual, but the beer itself has great clarity. The cap never completely recedes, and a swirl brings it back in force.

Smell is classic Belgian quad. A glassful of dried dark fruits, plums, raisins, prunes. A hint of banana, rum, vanilla, spice, and yeasty notes. The nose is outstanding and one of the more complex you'll find. It's in perfect balance, no aroma dominating whatsoever, all in good harmony.

Taste follows the nose in almost all respects. Dark fruit, rum, banana, and spicy components. The alcohol is barely perceptible. This is one of the best beers ever with respect to hiding its alcohol content.

Mouthfeel, I have to dock it just a little bit. At the start of the pour, it's just a bit too vigorous with the carbonation, providing more of a sharp bite than the creaminess that I would expect from this style. However, by the end of the bottle, it had rounded out nicely. I've had an aged bottle before, and I seem to remember that the level of carbonation was greatly superior, with a silky quality that is unrivaled by other beers.

Drinkability is outstanding. So amazingly easy to drink. This beer is dangerous.

I think that I will age most or all of my remaining bottles. This is a great beer, no doubt, but I have had it when it's been better. I do have two 7-year-old bottles sitting at home, maybe I will try one of them soon and refresh my memory how it ages. Regardless, fresh or not, this beer truly is great.

08-30-2010 22:07:05 | More by davod23
Franchise

Oregon

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

This beer has been aged for about 2 years. The look of this beer pours a delicious dark ruby brown that leaves a quickly disappating tan head. Very little carbonation compared to the fresher one I had 2 years ago. The smell is of candied fruit, plum, peaches, golden raisins, bananas, cloves, and some slight essence of chocolate liqour. The complexity of this beer is the best I've ever come across. The taste of this beer just explodes with the sweet fruit and at first has a powerful vinos essences that subsides with warmth.

This beer is one that should mellow even more with age but I actually prefered the fresher bottle I had about 2 years ago. As I let this beer warm up I began to taste even more of the honey and clove. Overall this is a great beer, I love things about the fresher version but I love the smoothness of this aged bottle.

12-06-2005 03:05:02 | More by Franchise
Darkale

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

The aroma of this beer is incredible, so thick it's like fog, and full of raisins, plums, and all manners of bright and sweet things.

Appearance is also incredible. The color is milk chocolate brown, sort of like root beer with a bad attitude, with so much cloudy swirling sediment that you feel like you've captured a sandstorm at midnight. By the way, I was a bad boy and poured the whole beer into the glass, because I wanted to taste everything.

Mouthfeel was slightly thinner than expected -- this beer has been called chewy and I am not prepared to agree. Foamy is more like it. Malty, slightly burning. Very nice, just not as chewy as I had been led to expect.

Taste is a circus that changes as the beer warms, and like the aroma, is full of raisins and plums and chocolate and burning cocoa and a hundred other things that I could not catch before they ran down my tongue and into my belly.

Very drinkable! This beer was gone too quickly. In fact, this is one of the few beers that I would rather have in a larger size.

Definitely one of the best beers in the world, but I am not yet prepared to call it THE best in the world. I may have to try another. Yeah, that's it... that's what I have to do... I have to try another... for purely scientific reasons.

Certainly a beer that you have to try if you can.

05-27-2003 06:19:58 | More by Darkale
deadonhisfeet

Kentucky

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

2012 bottling poured into a Rochefort chalice. The pour is typical of a Trappist Quad - dark, deep brown in color with a nice finger of fine sandy-colored head that dies down to some nice lacing. On the nose I get lots of rich, sweet, malty goodness. There is fresh bread, dark fruits, and rum-soaked chocolate cake. I can't wait to dive in.

Full body and a sweet flavor that has some surprising spiciness. Lots of sweet malt up front as well as the dark fruit promised by the nose, but the real action is at mid-palate where the phenols and hops kick in. I was taken aback by how spicy the beer gets at mid-palate and just how much the carbonation intensifies the effect. The spicy flavors remain strong through the finish, even managing to mask the taste of the alcohol (if not the warming feeling). After the beer sits and de-gasses, the spiciness is still evident, though not as intense, and some sweet, rummy flavors come forward on the back of the palate.

What can be said about this classic beer that hasn't already been said? How about this ... It's outstanding. It's delicious. It's certainly one of the best beers in the world. It's the white whale. The MacGuffin. The Force. The bone thrown up in the air in 2001. I'm extremely fortunate and grateful that to have had an opportunity to try it. Now are you sitting down? Here goes...

I have enjoyed at least 3 or 4 other quads just has much as I'm enjoying this one (perhaps even a little bit more).

Now that the shock has worn off, I'll explain. Even though it adds to the complexity and doesn't disturb the balance, I don't particularly care for all the spiciness. For me, it gets in the way of the sweet, rich, dessert-like qualities of the beer. Some BAs will disagree, but that's just my palate. Also, I definitely taste the similarities between this and St. Bernardus Abt 12 (although this one is a little spicier). Anything else? Oh, yeah. Highly, highly recommended every BA try this at least once (if at all possible).

08-18-2013 00:24:33 | More by deadonhisfeet
jwhawkins81

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Aroma - Dark fruit and a unmistakable Belgian quality. Also a nice amount of spice.

Appearance - Lots of tan head that slowly dissipated without leaving much lace. Red amber color.

Taste - Fruity and complex with alcohol heat to remind you of 10% ABV. Tons of fruit complexity hangs around in the flavor. A little too much alcohol warming than I would have liked at first. Really just a lot of fruitiness and alcohol. However even as it warmed it never got worse. Just an awesome amount of flavor.

Notes - This beer grew on me. My first impression wasn't wow but this beer's complexity takes time to appreciate. I still have five more so hopefully a little age will lower the amount of heat.

11-13-2009 18:35:20 | More by jwhawkins81
spinrsx

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Finishing off 2010 in style..

330ml Bottle

Appearance - The beer pours a murky brown colour with a very large frothy beige coloured head. I can't see much carbonation due the murkiness of the beer and there is some excellent lacing running in stages down the sides of the glass. The head lasted for several minutes before it began to dissipate. There was a small amount of sediment on the bottom of the bottle.

Smell - apples were the first thing that came to mind, also malts, dark fruits, an earthiness

Taste & Mouth - The beer actually has quite a bit of carbonation but it still feels smooth and creamy on the tongue. Most of the taste is made up of malts, dark fruits (rasins?), and some light hops. As the temperature of the beer got warmer the flavour of the beer really seemed to change. The alcohol is extremely well hidden and this beer is very easy to drink. The beer finishes with a malty and sweet aftertaste, there was also a light hop bitterness.

Drink - I'm happy I got to check this beer off my want list. I'm sure the fact that it is hard to get adds to the hype and positive reviews; but it really is a must try and a fantastic beer.

12-31-2010 19:12:05 | More by spinrsx
uno99

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

Well I might as well add my own take on this beer....
A September 2006 bottle from a Belgian friend I made on my honeymoon.

A: bottle split 4 ways, but the head still fills the glass. the beer itself is a captivating brown color. very impressive looking beer. I have pictures to prove it!

S: an unreal wave of ripe prunes and figs fills the nostrils. smells kind of like a Christmas cake... complete with marzipan icing. hints of citrus and a toasted nut quality.

T: An unreal beer. taste is very complex. I wish I had the whole bottle to myself!

M: velvety smooth. carbonation is so delicate but also enough to excite the pallet.

D: This is a beer that makes you want to raise your arms in joy. The best beer in the world? I'm not sure about that, but in my opinion; the best Trappist!

09-09-2010 01:20:34 | More by uno99
silverking

4.6/5  rDev -0.2%

A- opaque, muddy brown. Coarse tan head, nice retention. Lacing is present in sheets for a moment, but then snap! It breaks quickly and leaves random patches of foam that sink slowly into the beer. Only a thin ring is left as a reminder of the lacing that was. Nice to watch.

S- woah, really broad range of aromas. Sweet brandy first off. Very vinous and oaky. Sweet grapes, tobacco, dried plums, yeasty dough. Oh man, what is this? It smells like it was pressed from the forbidden fruit. The alcohol is definitely enhanced as it warms.

T- just like the aroma, a sweet grape/alcohol/amazing experience. Bread and alcohol. Reminds me of fruitcake around the holidays, and thats a good thing. Lots of dried plums and other assorted candied fruits all come together under one harmonious cover of spice. Clove and cinnamon all around. I get a hint of licorice as well. That Belgian yeast is a wonderful colony of Single-celled organisms.

M- medium bodied, aggressive carbonation. It is reminiscent of champagne, but definitely more viscous. It's syrupy, but the carbonation thins it out considerably.

O- I had this beer a while back, and I wasn't impressed. Now, I don't know what I was thinking. Seriously, it's amazing.

05-28-2014 22:06:58 | More by silverking