1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII)Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII)

Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren) visit their website

Quadrupel (Quad) |  10.20% ABV

(Yellow Cap)

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 11-12-2001)
View: Beers (3) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Trappist Westvleteren 12 (XII) Alström Bros
Ratings: 4,054 | Reviews: 1,581 | Show All Ratings:
BierJager89

4.58/5  rDev -0.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

A: Dark opaque murky brown with a creamy foamy tan head.

S: Hard to describe. Definitely some dark fruit, malt, orange, Belgian yeast and spices in the nose.

T: Starts off a touch citric, but once it spreads across the tongue you get sweet, rummy candied fruits, raisin, dark fruit, malt, with a lingering malty sweet dark fruit finish.

M: Full bodied and smooth. Alcohol warms as it goes down.

O: Is this the best beer of all time? No. It's not my favorite quad. It is an excellent beer. I had been told it lived up to the hype, but 97 is the the highest I've given to a belgian ale, and this, St. Bernardus & Rochefort 10 all got 97s from me.

01-05-2014 19:28:59 | More by BierJager89
mxchap

4.95/5  rDev +7.1%

This was from the brick (picked up in December 2012), so it had a year of age on it.

Appearance: Deep, dark brown (more of a dark copper). Creamy head that dissipates quickly. No Lacing.
Aroma: Apples, Brandy, Nutmeg, Fusel Alcohol, Pears, and Toffee.
Taste: Toffee and dried fruit, brandy and green apples. Figs and plums. Caramel and raisins. Booze, but just the right amount.
Feel: Thick, but not overly heavy or chewy. Slightly acidic feel with low carbonation. Can sip on this for days and wish it doesn't end.
Overall: A unique and wonderful beer. Very nice quad. The complexity is unreal. It almost transcends beer. Very good. Malheur 12 used to be my favorite, but no longer.

01-05-2014 04:39:01 | More by mxchap
LambicPentameter

Kansas

4.58/5  rDev -0.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Was able to get my hands on this beer of legends thanks to the kindness of a trade with fellow BA Stevedore. Enjoyed out of the classic label-less 330 mL label-less brown bottle with the embossed ring around the neck and nothing but a cap to denote its origin. Cap is marked clearly with an enjoy by date of April 25th, 2016. Poured into a large brandy snifter.

Appearance - Gentle pour yields an effervescent khaki head of champagne-like bubbles about a finger and a half thick. Beneath the head lies a dark brown body that obscures the light, but when held up in front of a light source reveals a hue of ruddy maroon, like clay. With about an inch of liquid left in the bottle, the liquid coming out of the bottle turns from a light caramel brown to a cloudier tone from the sediment. The head dissipates fairly quickly, leaving a thick rim of foam around the edge of the glass, with a thin film of bubbles across about half of the surface, with a smattering of thicker bubbles in the middle. Lacing is sparse, but when I tilt the glass to look at the color, it leaves some nice legs that cling to the glass for quite awhile before slinking back down into the glass.

Smell - I could probably sit here and sniff at this one for awhile. Each new inhalation reveals slightly new aroma profiles. Initially, I got some faint astringency and booziness, but began to detect notes of vanilla, brown sugar, nutmeg, dark fruits--mostly raisin at this juncture. There is also a pleasant floral element to the smell, imparting a gentleness that I don't tend to expect from such a high ABV beer. Soft hints of alcoholic esters dance throughout, but don't overpower the more subtle notes.

Taste - Picking up where the hauntingly delicate aroma left off, the flavor is a bit more aggressive, but only by comparison to the aroma. It's far from a mouth-punch, but it does contain complexity upon complexity. Caramel malt, some faint roasty bitterness, plum, black currant, fig, vanilla, anise. Some spiciness that reminds me of rye as well, though I doubt there is any of that grain in this beer. Mind you, it's taking me sip upon sip--much like with the aroma--to get all these notes. One sip, the fig and vanilla will hit me, and on the next one, it's the considerable presence of the esters that punch through. Doing my best to let it warm up to capture every single bit of the massive amount of depth contained therein. In many ways, it reminds me of a fine brandy, but a little more earthy.

Mouthfeel - Medium-bodied, but lighter than I expected. Not sure where that expectation came from, but there you have it. Carbonation is moderate. Honestly, the thinness of the feel is the first major qualm I have with this beer.

Overall, a beer that surely lives up to the massive reputation that precedes it. I think my favorite aspect is the wonderfully complex, but admittedly subdued, aroma, but there truly isn't a negative component to this beer. Now to get my hands on some of the 8 and Blonde...

12-26-2013 04:30:35 | More by LambicPentameter
YoudownwithABV

Tennessee

4.7/5  rDev +1.7%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

I've been wanting to try this beer for years and have it on my list of must haves to try. Finally I got a bottle from the US release as a Christmas present to myself.

I'm glad to report there was nothing about this beer that fell short.

Snifter Glass at about 55 degree beer temp.

Appearance: A reddish purple hue and a tad bit cloudy. Nice head that stays around for the duration of the beer.

Smell; Raisins, plums, figs and some what yeasty.

Taste: Refer to smell yet with some complexity on the back end of the tongue. So much depth.

Mouthfeel: Carbonation is retained and provides a great feel not over powering. Alcohol content is very well hidden.

Overall: It lives up to the hype and I'm so glad I had a chance to partake. It's a must try.

12-26-2013 02:44:06 | More by YoudownwithABV
M-Fox24

4.8/5  rDev +3.9%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

I’m not a fan of hype for a couple of reasons: 1) Some will say they like a product simply because of the hype, 2) whereas others take great pleasure in finding every flaw in a “hyped up” product and exaggerating those flaws to the extreme. Nonetheless, hype is a trap and I hope I didn’t fall into myself:

Overly stated, but the complexity is great in this beer: Slight hop bitterness/bitterness, raisins, figs, prunes, cherries, grapes…dark fruit taste. I’ll also concur with the head and its ability to persevere. Very drinkable, and would recommend this to anyone a fan of Belgians. I would not recommend this to those who dabble outside of the IPA world on occasion

As a comparison, I love St. Bernardus 12, but I don’t know why there are those who compare the two together… unless there like me. That is, saw others were doing it, so you in turn do it yourself. My take is that these Belgians bring different things to the table, and although I love St. Bernardus 12 I would take Westy 12 over it any day.

12-25-2013 21:49:33 | More by M-Fox24
gr0g

4.76/5  rDev +3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

Two-year old bottle. Dark brown but not quite opaque. Excellent head formation and retention, while lacing is there but sparse. Rich, dark, sweet but not too sweet aroma. Rum-soaked dark fruits - plum and raisin. Very rich and malty with just a touch of alcohol.

Robustly malty-sweet flavor, while the sweetness is well-attenuated. Ripe dark fruit leads the way, plum, raisin, and currant, candi sugar backing it up. Very faint hop bitterness to balance things out a bit. Carbonation has been nicely tamed, providing for a soft mouthfeel with minimal harshness. Finishes a touch drier with a bit of lingering candi sugar and alcohol.

The well-balanced sweetness puts this at the top of the quads for me. So rich and complex, showcasing great complexity.

12-25-2013 01:37:07 | More by gr0g
fireman1013

4.71/5  rDev +1.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Very welcoming smell with fresh yeasty aroma. Slightly champagne'y mouth feel with caramel, belgian yeast, and light hop taste. I liked it very much as a belgian style monk brewed ale. I was not disappointed at all and highly recommend a similar beer if the opportunity presents itself. Overall a very smooth, well-balanced beer.

12-23-2013 17:01:27 | More by fireman1013
Tgmckinn

3.99/5  rDev -13.6%

Sampled side by side with the US release. Both are solid and good examples of the style, but there is nothing special about these beers. The BEL release has a slight edge on the US. I found it to have a little more body and flavor. Would drink St. Bernardus Abt 12 or Rochefort 10 over this any day.

12-19-2013 22:27:38 | More by Tgmckinn
Axnjxn

4.05/5  rDev -12.3%

early 2013 bottle side by side the USA release. snifter

both pour a dark brown with a slight head. the smell of the belgian one is less fruity than the american one... both have a lot of dark fruits tho. the taste is the opposite, the belgian release is a tad more complex and fruity than the USA release...but both are extremely close. full bodied with medium carbonation. smell the edge goes to USA release taste to Belgian. But close.

overall its a good quad but not outstanding. not sure how this is world class...

12-19-2013 05:42:18 | More by Axnjxn
Duff27

4.4/5  rDev -4.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

2010 vintage

A- One inch off-white head recedes quickly to a cap and thick collar throughout. Deep ruby red body color with light purple hues around the edges. Splotchy lacing.

S- Major raisins, prunes, grapes, dark fruits aplenty. Slight hint of oxidation but it works well with the Westy 12.

T- More with the raisins but finishes with a taste of cherries. Well balanced hop profile to malts but yeast dominates as it should. Dangerously drinkable for 10.2%abv.

M- Medium mouthfeel. Medium-low carbonation fits great to the overall profile of the beer.

D/O- The Westvleteren XII excels in every aspect of it's attributes. A complete beer if their ever was such a thing. Highly recommended for any Belgian beer fan. A thank you to digita7693 many moons ago for the LIF send out. Happy college graduation to me :)

12-13-2013 03:42:40 | More by Duff27
elNopalero

4.89/5  rDev +5.8%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Ah, the ever-elusive Westy 12!

I’m writing this one up for my 1,000th review. (I don’t count my “hads” against my total.)

I had the opportunity to share this one at an epic bottle share. I’ll take it! As my first beer of the session I received a hearty pour, relatively speaking, and I knew it would be my one chance to try it. 29.11.15 on cap.

The Westy pours with this deep amber-raisiny pureed color. There’s an amazing aroma—it’s exactly what I want and everything I’d expect, only layered like a filing cabinet of sensory delights. Raisin and fig and a bready ester which warms, revealing notes of rum and brown sugar.

Yes, there’s hype. Yes, it’s rare (-ish, post 2012). Certainly all that factors, consciously or not, into my experience. All that aside, my god was it good.

12-11-2013 08:10:03 | More by elNopalero
BarrytheBear

Wisconsin

2.14/5  rDev -53.7%

Bottle courtesy of Steve via an IP trade this week. Thank you for the opportunity! My old balls still remember when this beer traded highly, never saw stateside distribution, and was ranked the top beer on this site. Bout time to get around to drinking and reviewing I guess. Cap reads 16.02.13 which makes this an 08 if my cap translation is up to par.

Pours a rusty brown with some spotted bubbles. Looks like mud- butt toilet water to be honest.

Smells of yeasty prunes with a splash of almond.

Taste is watery raisin juice and a touch of almond bark and cherry thrown on top. Feel is watered down and thin. What the hell is going on here?

Maybe I'm on hidden camera...in fact, I hope so. Maybe I'd chuckle and wag my finger at the scalawag who expertly placed their bullshit attempt at a quad in this bottle and expertly recapped it. If I'm not being tricked, then I'm a healthy mix of bewilder-pissed. Not since watching The Happening and feeling a palpable loss of all respect for M. Night have I been this bewildered. Prankster Monk possibility aside, this is one "world class" beer that's hitting my fucking drain.

12-05-2013 02:47:05 | More by BarrytheBear
tmzl

Slovenia

4.64/5  rDev +0.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Look: Deep amber, brown with golden tone. Foam - nice off-white, even, equal bubbles. Very good retention. Hazy with some floating yeast.

Smell: Dark fruit, raisins, little banana. Deep sweet malt; brown, burnt sugar. There is some very subtle smokey, roast notes, hint of coffee (more like cappuccino). There is also some sour and (hm) "bitter" tone. Superb balance, yet subtle and complex.

Taste: Dark fruits again, little spike from high alcohol. Very smooth, creamy, caramel, toffee and cappuccino middle malts. Little brandy notes but not overwhelming. There is also some very subtle funk. Ends with a very good mix of sour and malty aftertaste. Perfect. Last sips with some yeast, nice finish.

Mouthfeel: Starts a little spicy then very smooth, full. It is slightly warming doe to the high alcohol but goes away after a few sips. Alcohol very well hidden. Surprisingly good and lively carbonation. Leaves a nice creamy feeling.

Overall: Was skeptical with all the hype, but it delivered. Balanced, subtle and very complex. Definitely a must try.

12-03-2013 22:06:13 | More by tmzl
DenisKolkin

Ontario (Canada)

4.41/5  rDev -4.5%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Reviewed November 29, 2013. This review is from notes made that day. As a present for passing my final accounting exam, my mom took me out for lunch and purchased a beer (any beer) of my choosing. With the knowledge that this location actually had Westy 12, I decided the time was right.

Unfortunately served quite cold into a dainty Westvleteren glass. I waited at least 20 minutes before sipping on it, but i'm not 100% sure that was enough time.

Appearance - Hazy dark brown color, with some reddish / purple hues. Not much in the way of head, but looks rich and inviting. Tons of bits of sediment dispersed throughout the glass.

Smell - a deep inhale yielded tons of funky Belgian yeasts and some bready notes. As the beer warmed there was some butterscotch and caramel with quite a few hints of other aromas that my nose was unable to identify. Smells delicious especially as the beer warms.

Taste - Very complex, some bitterness from a deep earthy taste but also some sweetness from dark fruits and especially figs. Spiciness comes out a bit more as the beer warms and the butterscotch and caramel do too. There is bready flavors throughout. Quite delicious, but this is a beer that really does need to be served rather warm. (12-18 degrees Celsius).

Mouthfeel - Rather crazy carbonation throughout, tons of tiny bubbles fizzing over your tongue. Some mild boozy heat in the back of the throat. You realize the alcohol is there, but it is blended very smoothly into the taste and the mouthfeel that it doesn't really occur to you that its over 10%.

Overall - Slightly disappointing, as I've heard so much hype of this being at least on par with and better in some people's eye with St Bernadus Abt 12 and Rochefort 10, two of my absolute favorite beers. Clearly a world class beer that was immensely enjoyable, but a beer that really needs to be served at the correct temperature, since so much of its aromas and flavors are released at higher temperatures even compared with the other two aforementioned quads. Really glad I tried it, but probably won't seek another until there's another momentous event in life.

11-29-2013 21:54:59 | More by DenisKolkin
anteater

Oregon

4.66/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured from an 11.2 oz bottle

A: Dark brown with a bit of ruby red, thin light tan head.

S: Cherries, molasses. Beautiful sweet aroma.

T: Sweet malt and cherries married perfectly. There is actually a slight bitterness I notice more than in most quads. Not much alcohol present at all.

M: Excellent. Slightly dry, fine carbonation. Goes down way too easily.

O: I was not expecting this to live up to the hype. Tried it back to back with Pannepot, St. Bernardus 12, Rochefort 10 and Pannepot. Westy was the clear winner. Fantastic!

11-23-2013 06:04:51 | More by anteater
JC333

4.91/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

The best way to start is from the beginning....I can't recall a beer where the aroma instantly filled the air after the opening of the bottle in this matter. Right up the nostrils....

We got a solid pour into two deep wine glasses where the perfect amount of yeast sediment stayed in the bottle (I only drank that later after lamenting that the Westy was gone forever)

After reading about how many flavors and tastes would come with each sip, I certainly had my doubts only. I came to realize there was truth behind these claims. I noticed smoke and pepper with the initial sips only to catch oak on the back end. As it warmed and settled, the fruit notes took over and it became a bit more sweet with every sip.

Went down smooth and the mouthfeel was spot on.

It's a bit sad the quest is over but the end result was not disappointing at all. I walk away from the experience realizing how much I truly love Belgian beers. It will be nice knowing that I no longer have to compare other beers by saying "but I still haven't had westvleteren yet..."

11-20-2013 01:51:51 | More by JC333
vinny21bal

3.59/5  rDev -22.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.75

This is a very good beer. I like it old however. Opening this beer fresh is a waste of time and money. It is like drinking it with only 50% of its potential. I think I enjoyed the chase for this beer more then actually drinking it. It is a very good beer but not as good as all the hype. I have had it fresh, and aged multiple years.

11-17-2013 04:00:17 | More by vinny21bal
hopsolutely

Ontario (Canada)

4.61/5  rDev -0.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Finally opened this iconic beer that we'd been saving until 1000th unique check-in on UnTappd - a wait I'd been finding very difficult. Surprised by how well this beer lives up to its reputation, and has exceeded my own personal expectations.

Pours a muddy, warm dark brown with a creamy, off-white head that has great retention. Aroma of brandied raisins, prunes and plums, with the initial hint of cellared mustiness disappearing as it warms. The flavour has both depth and balance, with only a mild alcohol warmth in the finish belying its 10.2% ABV. The Belgian yeast complements the malt body without being overwhelming. Lots of toffee and candied fruit, as well as brandy and barrel tones.

There's no way my description could do this justice, so will just state that I am ecstatic to have finally tried it and will purchase again, should a second opportunity ever arise...

11-12-2013 20:21:46 | More by hopsolutely
EmpiricalBill

I finally got a Westvleteren 12 the other day. I have been wanting one for years. A buddy of mine was able to get some on a trip to Belgium and a six pack arrived on my doorstep a few days later labeled "yeast sample".

I immediately made a run to Binny's to get some other Quads to prepare my palate and set up a blind tasting. I was told Trappistes Rochefort 10 was a great comparable so that's the one we chose to face off with the Westy. Unfortunately, the Westy 12 completely demolished the Rochefort. I was truly hoping the Rochefort would win since it's so readily available.

So, here are the details: Westvleteren 12 is a moderately deep amber, very clear (much more than the relatively cloudy Rochefort). Smell is boozy, raisins, maybe a little banana. Rochefort is more of a caramel scent. The taste of the Westy will initially throw you, striking you as overly bitter at first. As other reviewers have pointed out, you may not like this one on the first taste but it will quickly win you over. It has an extremely complex flavor. I would not say this is a "fruity" beer but there are fruit notes, along with wood and maybe even a little smoke. The finish is warm but not boozy. Perfect beer. If you are lucky enough to get some, do it justice: serve it around 60F in a perfectly clean glass, pour it carefully to avoid the sediment, have a clean palate, etc. I must say I cannot disagree that this is possibly the best beer in the world.

11-10-2013 17:59:35 | More by EmpiricalBill
roger617

Indiana

4.56/5  rDev -1.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Bottle poured into snifter. Acquired this in a trade, and crazy excited to dive in.

A: Deep brown with over 1 finger of off white head that reduces fairly quickly and leaves a little lacing. Love the color on this one, it's almost got a red hue, making it look like rich mahagony.
S: Very sweet, with wafting aromas of dark fruits. Plums, apricot, persimmon.
T: At first taste I wasn't too keen on this beer. After my palate adjusted (I'd been drinking water for over an hour, without having eaten anything in over 2 hours) all the flavors opened up. This is super sweet with such a rich complex balance of flavor. Leaves a sweet lingering aftertaste that just continues to bring more flavors as I exhale after each breath.
M: A high level of carbonation, and silky smooth.
O: This beer has to be the epitomy of the style. So flavorful, complex and balanced. Definitely a beer than any craft enthusiast needs to seek out at least once.

11-04-2013 01:25:35 | More by roger617
Maltenbach

4.74/5  rDev +2.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

From a bottle. Pours dark reddish brown with a massive beige head. Aromas of dried fruit, plum and apple. Very complex flavors! Apple, raisin, brown sugar, candied fruit and chocolate cake. Finishes with subtle flavors of chocolate, coffee, perhaps a touch of licorice. Fruitier than I expected, but very nice. Very light mouthfeel for such a big, flavorful beer. Delicious!

11-02-2013 18:37:59 | More by Maltenbach
dv8sean

4.7/5  rDev +1.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

One of two beers remaining beers on my "bucket list" was enjoyed today, thanks to the generosity of a well-known friend and the benevolence of friends I've yet to meet.

Now, to the beer itself...

The appearance is burnt orange, brick red, and Colorado River mud. Partly cloudy with active carbonation but not too foamy. Just the right amount of head for a quad leaves delightful lace patterns in the glass.

Smell is beguiling. It's all about the malt and the yeast. Really no hop nose to be discerned. Biscuits, candy apple, and plum sauce come to mind. Very layered, complex, and changes with temperature.

The taste is in line with other Trappist and Abbey quadruples / grand reserves, but it struck me as more lively, fresh, and balanced. Flavors fall in line with the fragrance, with caramel and plum sauce being evident but certainly not overpowering. For a beer of this weight and ABV (over 10%), it's remarkably easy to drink.

The mouthfeel is...well, I'm just going to go with "perfect". Whatever the combination of local water, malt, brewing process, and perhaps divine blessing, it's the most pleasing beer to the palate that I have ever encountered. Sweet without being cloying or sticky. Just a hint of bitterness from hops and, presumably, a pinch of roasted malt to bring things to a harmoniously clean finish.

There's no doubt that the overall experience is enhanced by the beer's scarcity. However, taken by itself and tasted blindly, I have no doubt that "Westy" would remain stellar. While I'd stop short of calling ANY beer "the best in the world", this one is among the best. To this lucky drinker, it's earned and lived up to the hype.

11-02-2013 00:50:36 | More by dv8sean
baos

Indiana

4.94/5  rDev +6.9%

Bottle into large snifter

A: Heavy brown color with a nice creamy-tan head sweet lacing and nice head retention considering the alcohol content.

S: Very sweet: caramel, Belgian candi, molasses, and raisins with other dried fruits, i.e. plums.

T: Sweet lots of dried fruits, heavy wheat malts, Belgian candi-goodness.

M: Full bodied. One of the best I have ever had in this repects.

O: A plus plus. Try one on for size!

10-30-2013 04:24:14 | More by baos
BREWMONKEY27

Ever seen the movie Beerfest... The perfect beer they brewed... They wish it is as good as this one.

This beer gets one word on all levels, magical. If you ever get a chance to try or buy it you must not let it pass. If you do not have the patience to wait for a pickup date at the Abbey you can be one of the lucky travelers that gets to try a glass at the Brugge, Belgium Annual Beer Fest. Make sure you are there during one of the first days because it goes quick.

Perfectly balanced with high ABV but sooo smooth!

My next trip to Belgium will include a stop at the Abbey.

10-24-2013 06:39:33 | More by BREWMONKEY27
Bubba569

4.85/5  rDev +5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Have to give a shout out to Unsung for sharing this great beer with me!! Cheers!!

A: Awesome bottle, golden brown color that pours a tad cloudy with light amber head.

S: Very sweet tropical fruity smell with a hint of honey.

T: Hard to describe this very full flavored beer...but it has a tropical fruity taste with a hint of caramel, finishes with a warm soothing taste of honey!

M: Nice warm, very well balanced taste, fullest flavored tasting beer I've ever had the pleasure drinking!

O: Outstanding, very well balanced, full flavored beer! Highly recommend!

10-16-2013 17:27:48 | More by Bubba569