Trappist Westvleteren 8 (VIII) - Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren)

Trappist Westvleteren 8 (VIII)Trappist Westvleteren 8 (VIII)

Wants: 1,183
Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren) visit their website

Dubbel |  8.00% ABV

(Blue Cap)

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 06-03-2001)
View: Beers (3) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Trappist Westvleteren 8 (VIII) Alström Bros
stageseven

Delaware

4.47/5  rDev -0.4%

Bottle of unknown age given as a Christmas present from the girlfriend.

The beer poured a deep murky brown, like dark chocolate. The head was airy and a light tan color, about a finger thick, and dissipated to 1/4 finger. After that the head stuck around for a while and left moderate lacing on the glass.

The aroma was strong, I noticed it from a distance while pouring. There was a predominant fruit quality to it as well, some cherry and some apple in the scent. Underneath were smells of chocolate, roast, a hint of coffee, and other dark fruits. It's very similar to the smell I remember Westmalle having, but much stronger, and very sweet. There's also a harder to describe earthen quality to the smell, of old wood or clay pots.

The taste was not nearly as sweet as I expected from the smell. Chocolate is present along with cherry notes, underneath is apple cider and a touch of nutmeg. There's earthy flavors as well, with a hint of smokiness and a bit of wood. I was getting a slightly bready quality to it as well, like a rye or whole wheat bread. A nicely rounded bitterness lingers on the sides of the tongue. I detected a bit of dark fruit, possible plum as well. Despite it's relatively high strength, I didn't notice any alcohol in the flavor. The aftertaste is equally pleasant, with smoked wood and grain dominant in the mouth. The overall balance and complexity of this beer is amazing.

In the mouth, the first thing that jumps out about this beer is the strong, sharp carbonation. Perhaps overly so. It has a good medium body, giving it just the right amount of substance. There's a nice smooth coating on the mouth as well. Going down it has just a bit of warmth, both from the spice and the alcohol. It's not wet enough to be considered refreshing, but it's not really dry either.

The drinkability of this beer is just incredible. It's strength is not apparent in the taste, just in the after-effects. I have no desire at all to drink this one quickly, but I feel like it's a flavor I'd never get sick of. Absolutely a drink to savor and enjoy.

02-20-2009 23:38:44 | More by stageseven
brendanos

Australia

4.13/5  rDev -8%

I figured after many years of delaying my first review, this would be as good a beer as any to kick off with...

Ap - Rosey-brown with burgundy highlights, splotchy pattern in the head which was also noted in the Blond, small bead, persisitant head, fine lace.
Ar - dried fruits - fig, plum, raisin, some warming alcohol notes and esters with an overall perceived smoothness. More vinous notes evident as the beer warms.
T - subtle and well balanced flavours of sweeter fruits, soft malt, caramel, with a warming finish and a noticeable but smooth bitterness.
M - Creamy, slightly prickley (ethanol), with a pleasant smoothness from start to finish.
D - Very smooth and well balanced beer, a delight to drink, but not quite as overwhelming as I was expecting.

Reminds me of a lot of the St Bernardus brunes, or a fresh Westmalle Dubbel.

BB: 05-12-11

I will look forward to trying the 12!

02-20-2009 06:23:09 | More by brendanos
TheodorHerzl

Indiana

4.18/5  rDev -6.9%

A huge thanks to Prufrock for sending me this in the secret santa 2008!

Appearance: Pours a deep mahogany color with a decent sized tan head on it. This beer didn't leave any lacing either on my glass.
Smell: I get a good dose of dark fruit dominated by raisins on the nose. I am also getting caramel, sugar, and a little bit of alcohol.
Taste: I am getting plenty of malt character upfront with molasses and caramel, and a prominent grape flavor, a hint of spice, and just a touch of chocolate as well.
Mouthfeel: The prickly carbonation leaves a fairly dry sensation at the back of my palate.
Drinkability: A very nice sipper, and if there beer were readily available I would purchase it often.

02-06-2009 00:40:11 | More by TheodorHerzl
MasterSki

4.47/5  rDev -0.4%

Review #100 - to celebrate I opened a Westy 8 that has a best before date of August 28th, 1999 - meaning it was likely bottled in 1996. I've kept in mind the ridiculous age on this brew (it's the oldest thing I've ever had) and I'll likely append to the review after I drink a fresh one. Served in a goblet.

A - Good foam for such an old brew! One-finger of light tan head that dissipates fairly quickly and leaves a tiny bit of lace. The beer itself is a murky brown color with a tinge of orange. Surprisingly free of solids.

S - Wow! This is so complex that I don't even know where to start. Apples, cherries, grapes, plums, raisins - very fruity, but also vinous with a white wine element to it. There's still a good malt backbone with caramel flavors in it. It is unbelievable that a Dubbel smells this good after so long.

T - The malt and caramel flavors come out more in the taste, but there's still a lot of fruit juice characteristics present - grapes, plums, and raisins to be specific. There's also a smoky/woody tinge to the taste that wasn't present in the smell.

M - Very smooth, with a good medium-bodied viscosity. Surprisingly there is still a little carbonation tingle present after all these years. Leaves a slightly sticky feeling after swallowing.

D - This beer was very, very, sweet and the flavor was extremely intense. While it otherwise didn't have anything to detract from its drinkability (carbonation was fine, not too boozy, etc.) the experience was so exhausting that I think having more than one of these would be utterly ridiculous. I'd also have incredible guilt over consuming more than one bottle.

I was quite worried when I decided to open this - it could easily have been utterly foul - but this beer has aged remarkably well. I suspect it'd score a little better earlier in its life (particularly in the appearance and mouthfeel categories), but I'm very glad to have been lucky enough to score such an ancient bottle - gives me hope for the 1980s Westy ABT and Westy 6 I have kicking around.

02-03-2009 01:55:43 | More by MasterSki
thekanna

Maryland

4.35/5  rDev -3.1%

Had this at the Cafe "In de Vrede" near the Sint-Sixtusabdij in Westvleteren, Belgium. This brew was almost in every way a toned down version of the Trappist Westvleteren 12.

A: Gorgeous dark brown hue with an almost syrupy consistency. Though the head isn't that thick, the lacing is very prominent and sticks to the side of the glass forever.

S: Figs, toffee, caramel, dates. An overall molasses-like character combined with maple syrup gives this one an aromatic, saccharine scent.

T: Very complex and layered, similar to the Westvleteren 12. A chewy molasses and caramel malt character underscore the base of this fantastic brew. Alcohol is there but less prominent than the 12. Cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg are there to provide higher notes of spiciness. Dark, candied fruits round out the taste.

M: Slightly more watery than the 12, leaving less of a slick, oily feeling on the palate. This was slightly off-putting as I expected it to be more prominent and full-bodied for this type of brew.

D: Great for sipping. However, you wouldn't down these as you would any other dubbel mainly because you'd want to savor the flavor and work out its complexities.

02-02-2009 05:25:11 | More by thekanna
Reagan1984

4.65/5  rDev +3.6%

Can't thank Eric enough from Novare Bier Café in Portland, ME. Special Night.

Pours a dark brown with lots of reddish/purple tones. Slightly cloudy and a small light tan/of white head. Quite foamy. Touches of lacing left in the glass. Not too much though.

Aroma was of dark fruits and some nice spices.. The whole dates, raisin thing... Fig is sweeter smelling than date to me... So I'll stick with date.

After taking my first sip I proclaimed, "There you go.." Wow the immediate reaction is about the depth of flavor. The fruits are there like the aroma advertises... and there is a slight phenolic flavor. Eric helped me identify this... I was thinking medicinal... He told me what I was tasting. Not in the way, but it was there. What shocked me was the layers of malt flavor here. Deep caramel, toffee notes that you could think about for a while...
Some nice spices and some real earthy tones.

Am I committing a BA sin by saying I might have enjoyed this as much as the Westy 12?? Maybe it was the setting... But this was fantastic.

Drinkable? Um, yes.

02-01-2009 18:36:02 | More by Reagan1984
khiasmus

South Carolina

4.93/5  rDev +9.8%

A beer to blow your mind, yet again. This one is at least a year and a half old, though I know not the exact date. Dates? yes, dates, and figs, but mostly grain. Fresh, dripping, sweet-mash, 145 degree grain. Glorious, steamy grain.
The absolute best earthy, natural smells possible... a cave, the clean brook there, some dates, some syrup... biscuit, but the british kind. The figs are outlandish, as is the soft, warm alcohol.
Oh, I suppose I got ahead of myself. Appearance, of course. A muddy dark brown, plenty of head and beautiful lacing on this one.
Oh, but the aroma... melba toast. Baby cereal. Rose water.
Ah, the monks, the solitude, the dank dungeons of incredible inventiveness... how does one go about producing this?
The flavour melds with the aroma, though it is not quite as sweet. It's like a fresh wort with dark fruit steeped in it, but with a warmth in the finish, the beautiful soft spice of the alcohol.
This beer is cake. Biscuit-cake, grain-cake, date-cake. As if one could make flour from the dark fruits of all the world, and make a cake from it. Mmmm... cake.
Exceptional. Absolutely exceptional. Unbelievable. Worth every bit of hype you've ever heard. Oh...

01-30-2009 05:01:58 | More by khiasmus
younger35

4.8/5  rDev +6.9%

Received this gem from my main man down in the sunshine state tpd975. This will be my first brew from Westvleteren and I'm pretty freaking stoked. Drank from my Ithaca Excelsior tulip.

Appearance- Pours a dark purple brownish with a fairly small light tan head. To be fair though when I opened the beer the head was slowly popping out of the bottle so I poured very gently. A spotty cap and thin collar remain leaving no lacing.
Smell- Fruity and somewhat sweet smelling there is plenty of prunes, raisins and figs and the lightest touch of red apple. Somewhat toasty caramel and toffee do an excellent job of hiding the light twinge of alcohol. Some dark candied sugars and cherry come through a bit more as it warms as does some of the light yeasty tones.
Taste- Starts with a light spice that is something like allspice or nutmeg and a super subtle tinge of cinnamon. It seems like it should be a bit sweeter than it is but its not. Some dried fruitiness (prunes, raisins) and candy apples are the bulk of the flavor. Slightly bitter at times with an almost kick of citric hops. The yeast is dirty and earthy and the alcohol shows just a hair toward the finish. A long lingering, almost tart, green apple like fruitiness seems to come out and last forever.
Mouthfeel- Full and viscous the body can't quite reach the velvety smoothness that hides underneath as the carbonation adds a quick sharp bite.
Drinkability- Amazing brew that I really enjoyed. I always try to go into these 'higher ranked' beers with a open mind and not let any 'hype' reflect my reviewing. As a huge fan of all beers though, it's nearly impossible to not enjoy this beer. Considering the availability of this brew and of Rochefort, Rochefort definitely makes a great substitute. Maybe not AS good, but pretty close. Big thanks to Greg!!

01-30-2009 02:23:32 | More by younger35
LittleCreature

Australia

4.47/5  rDev -0.4%

Appearance - 4.5
Poured expertly by the barman at In de Vrede. A finger of beige head reduced to a thin layer over a dark brown body that is barely penetrated by light and amber-red around the edges. Left a little lacing on its way down.

Smell - 4.0
Very subdued when cool, aromas are hard to detect. A few minutes warming reveals an aroma that is quite dry, predominantly cocoa with a slight fruitiness in the background. I expected a more pugent aroma from a beer of 8% ABV.

Taste - 4.0
Much less sweet than its big brother Westvletern 12 - in fact this beer is surprisingly dry with quite muted flavours. Good balance of malt and hops, bitterness is moderate, tastes of burnt fruitcake, dark chocolate and a little spice. Alcohol is warming in the finish. Improves with warmth, but never approaches the richness of flavour found in some dark Belgian ales.

Mouthfeel - 4.5
Carbonation is lively but not quite so fine as to make it creamy. Feels light in the mouth, easy to sip.

Drinkability - 4.0
Lacks the cloying sweetness often found in Belgian ales, and all the more drinkable for it.

OVERALL - 4.15
Clearly a very good beer, but considering it has the Westvleteren name on it, I have to say I am disappointed. To be fair, I was close to scoring it a 4.5 for taste, which would have bumped the overall score up to 4.35. However, one telling point is that I found this beer to be much less satisfying than a Westmalle Dubbel, a less complex, but much richer tasting beer. I would love to drink this beer again one day to see if my opinion changes.

Re-Review:

An older bottle this time, it seems to have mellowed and improved. An exceptionally good beer, though not quite up to the wow factor of the Westie 12. More bitterness and hop flavour than the rest of the Trappist breweries.

01-29-2009 02:42:08 | More by LittleCreature
koopa

4.55/5  rDev +1.3%

2007 Bottle consumed today.

Appearance: Dark amber that gets more brown like as the glass is filled. Soft creamy 2 fingers of light mocha head with medium retention and some lacing. The head is more impressive than the body to me. So soft and lush looking.

Smell: Dark fruits, a touch of caramel, and a touch of toffee. Predominantly dark fruits though.

Taste: Spicy yeast and a mellowed sugar rush to the forefront with dark fruits following. A touch of hops and another touch of caramel come in the finish which is not very drawn out. Fairly clean and very appetizing. A delicious dubbel.

Mouthfeel: Lush carbonation and a well crafted effervescence create a world class mouthfeel. Probably my favorite characteristic of this brew.

Drinkability: One of the smoothest, easiest to drink, 8% ABV beverages that will touch your lips.

01-28-2009 16:44:22 | More by koopa
jjazz

South Dakota

4.53/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

There is no better looking head on a beer. I laughed when I got my first look at this one. Wow.

This Westvleteren actually has some discernible hops on the nose and palate; a nice compliment to the sweet malt flavors. Very sweet aroma, with some cherry and brown sugar notes.

Mouthfeel is much lighter than the 12 (as expected), but great in its own right. The carbonation opens things up like any good Belgian does.

Much less intense than the 12, but a great beer nonetheless. Time to enjoy now.

01-21-2009 01:08:32 | More by jjazz
jpiper

4.78/5  rDev +6.5%

My wife and I will share a 330ml bottle just below cellar temperature split between Westvleteren chalice glasses. The cap indicates, with a faded 20.12.09, that it's just over 2 years old.

5. Not 100% opaque dark brown pour with a hint of caramel and amber. 165ml pour builds a 1.5cm head which turns to the prototypical lace. Each sip leaves some lace on the back of the glass - playing with which is half the fun of drinking these beers... ok, maybe not.

5. Smells like caramel and mollasses, and raisons, and dates, and figs. Very rich aroma which invites you to take a sip. A swirl generates mustier and yeasty smells.

4.5. The taste is incredible. A very powerful combination of the smell. The yeast is more prominent on the flavor profile than the aroma and contributes sweet biscuity flavors. This is definitely a rich, sweet beer, but there is just a hint of bitterness which balances. At times there's just a hint of alcohol warmth. Further into the glass, the hops come forward and carry some acidic flavors which adds to the complexity of this offering. The finish carries all the flavors: rich, sweet, tart, and yeasty. Last night, when drinking this immediately after Westmalle Dubbel, I was ready to give this a 5, but tonight with more focus and a cleaner palate, I'm pinning it at a 4.5 - closer to a 4.75. Many times when drinking this beer with a year or more of age on it, I thought it has to be better than Westveleteren 12. Tonight, I can imagine otherwise. The flavors are not as rich, dark fruity, sweet, or chocolatey.

5. The mouthfeel is perfect - smooth, effervescent, still quite carbonated, thick but not sticky.

5. I could drink this non-stop. Less alcohol than the Westvleteren 12, and as such easier drinking. Not quite as inviting as the 12, but this is a sipper which keeps me sipping. Again, this is one of those beers which you sip out of respect not necessity.

Umm, incredible. Thinner than the 12. We'll see if a 12 pops out of the cellar for a comparison. To end my internal debate once and for all: is an aged Westvleteren 8 better than a fresh Westvleteren 12?

01-02-2009 04:44:18 | More by jpiper
Greggy

4.7/5  rDev +4.7%

A- Pours a 1 finger head, minimal lacing but some nice yeast sediment is in suspension.

S- Nice woody, buttery, brown sugar, slightly medicinal.

T- Starts out with a nice butterscotch, brown sugar, then transitions to a buttery port note with a touch of chocolate. The finish is drying.

M- Silky smooth feel. Great buttery notes.

D- Highly drinkable, and unfortunately, very rare. Delicious.

12-27-2008 06:12:19 | More by Greggy
KarlHungus

4.6/5  rDev +2.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 5

Huge thanks to isubsmith for hooking up his fellow Rochester BAs with this rare beer. It pours a dark brown color. The head is light tan and recedes slowly into firm lacing which sticks all over to the sides of the glass. The aroma is of plums, anise, leather, and hints of cranberry and dry apple cider. The taste is like the aroma. The mouthfeel is medium-full bodied wtih lively, fine carbonation, and a silky texture. Overall this is a great, complex Belgian dubbel. I would love to make this part of my regular drinking rotation.

12-24-2008 23:57:30 | More by KarlHungus
sonicdescent

4.97/5  rDev +10.7%

I'm going to attempt to not fawn over this beer in the review but let me just say wow. This is amazing stuff.

Appearance is the weak point, and even here I am nitpicking. Pours a murky brown with creamy brown head.

Smell.. Wait, did I open a lambic by mistake? Sweet and fruity, incredibly appetizing.

Taste-I am blown away. In no way are these overrated. Hard to detect alcohol at all.

Mouthfeel- just right amount of carbonation and a medium body.

Drinkability- I'd drink nothing but if they weren't so difficult to come by.

12-24-2008 02:12:49 | More by sonicdescent
JoeMayo

4.22/5  rDev -6%

A- pours a very dark brown, approaching black at the center. A modest foamy cap forms, but dissipates to a rich sheet of bubbles after a few minutes, leaving splotchy lacing down the glass.

S- Complex and fruity. Dark frutis and cherries come through with a slight toasty aroma. A slight spiciness is detected as well.

T- Very well balanced. Malty, dark and rich. Toasty, bready notes come through with Belgian yeast and spice. Black cherries, fig, and plum come through without fighting for the lead, followed by a slight, but surprising hop bitterness. My only complaint is a slight booziness.

M- Very nutty texture with moderate carbonation.

D- Enjoyable and easy to drink. Perhaps this beer is somewhat overrated, but there is no argument that it is at least a really solid Dubbel.

12-18-2008 21:01:28 | More by JoeMayo
charlesw

4.47/5  rDev -0.4%

Got this from a ridiculously generous BA - as an extra in a trade. Really, just nuts! He should join the powerball BIF :)

Anyway, wow, is this ever a pretty beer. Head on the bigger side of medium, tiny dark bubbles, ridiculously lasting lace. Opaque brown. Smells of grass and brown sugar. Ah, well, the nose doesn't lie - brown sugars aplenty, there. Only, sugar in flavor and not in sweetness - it's pretty even and mellow. This has that Belgian astringency that is missing in the 12. It's a very good example of the style.

12-13-2008 21:27:47 | More by charlesw
ckeegan04

4.55/5  rDev +1.3%

Thanks to beertruth for the chance to try this one.

A - Dark nut brown in color with slightly lighter brown hues around the edges. One finger of creamy foam on top that slowly fades to a thin foam layer. Leaves rings of lacing on the glass.

S - Aroma of dark fruits dominates with figs and dark cherries coming to mind. A light nuttiness underneath. Very sweet aroma.

T - Very sweet initially. The dark fruits of the nose come through very strong in the taste as well. Lots of cherry, fig and a little hint of dates. Rich caramel maltiness begins to come through with a faint hint of spice. As the beer warms the spice becomes far stronger with lots of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Let this beer slowly warm as it just comes to life with each bump up the thermometer.

M/D - I would barely call it full bodied and very rich feel in the mouth. Well carbonated. Incredible dubbel and very easy drinking.

12-13-2008 02:12:17 | More by ckeegan04
xpimptastikx

4.65/5  rDev +3.6%

Cap dated 30.10.10

Pours a brown the same color of the bottle it escapes. Up rises an inch of khaki head, decent lacing. Smell is grape, some fig, a touch of malt. Taste is mainly grape with cherries, molasses, and fig. The carbonation is light and creamy. Drinkability? I'd love to session with this beer.

I think I'd take this over a westy 12...

12-10-2008 01:48:24 | More by xpimptastikx
NCSUdo

4.22/5  rDev -6%

330 mL bottle

A: Pours a deep brown under a medium sized off white head. Some lace and nice retention.

S: Sweet and vinous, some chocolate and nutty tones. Some candied fruits. Very nice smell.

T: Toasted malt, a bit boozy, some sweetness. Not a lot of bitterness at all. Very balanced, a theme with this beer it seems.

M/D: Slightly over carbonated, full body. Drinkability is decent as well. Not really "wooed" by this beer. It's good, probably not my favorite dubble. Very balance, with the aroma it's most redeeming quality.

12-06-2008 01:02:34 | More by NCSUdo
Cresant

Kentucky

4.97/5  rDev +10.7%

Poured this 33cL brown bottle into a Chimay glass. No date on the cap. A mild pour created 1"+ of fizzy light tan head. Lacing and a hefty film remain throughout. The body was opaque plum. Served around 50 F.

Smell was cola nut. Freshly opened bag of prunes. Freshly milled grains. Grapes. Complex.

Taste was figgy. Slight alcohol aroma. A light tangy aftertaste. Juicy raisins. Rich, intense dried fruitiness. Not cloying and well balanced between the fruity sweetness and the tangy, light bitterness.

Mouthfeel was lively. Effervescent but not overly carbonated. Medium to full bodied. All around nice beer. I drank this one entirely too fast, so good.

12-05-2008 15:41:42 | More by Cresant
MiScusi

3.55/5  rDev -20.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

31.10.10 on the cap

A- reddish brown with red highlights, off white foamy head that is very easy to generate. Liquid is clear but fairly dark.

S- grape candy. really one dimensional to me.

T- Dark grape sugar, like a grape otter pop.

M- medium in body and finishes pretty dry as well.

This beer just didn't seem to have a whole lot going on. It was sweet and it tasted like the artificial grape flavoring you get from candy. It wasn't overwhelming to make it bad, but the beer just didn't impress me a whole lot. That doesn't mean I didn't like it but it was just weird.

12-01-2008 05:24:47 | More by MiScusi
spointon

4.58/5  rDev +2%

I poured this one from an 11.2oz brown bottle into a stemmed tulip snifter glass. Thanks to fellow BA roadhouse for sharing this one!

A= Much like the Westy 12, this ale poured a murky, dirty dishwater tan/brown color (albeit a shade or two off of the 12). With a gentle pour, the off-white head was about 1" and creamy looking. Nice web of lacing down the glass.

S= This was a beautiful beer to my nose. Lots of sweet malts and fruitiness combined to bring aromas of treacle, dark candi sugar, molasses, raisins, figs, and dates. Some alcohol near the end, but nothing overpowering.

T= Very good balance of dark raisin bread and candi sugar sweetness. Caramelized sugars were front, center, and delicious. Mildly yeasty in the middle with a slightly drier finish. Comfortable alcohol in the finish. Long aftertaste of faint spice, yeast, and sweetness.

MF= Medium bodied. Feel was soft despite a mild crispness to the carbonation.

D= Definitely a world class ale. I still cannot decide if I liked the Westy 8 or 12 better. Either way, this beer is worth the hype (but not necessarily the cost).

11-27-2008 21:48:52 | More by spointon
beckje01

4.28/5  rDev -4.7%

A- Deep dark brown with reddish hues on the outside. Half an inch of head looks amazing very thick good lacing.

S- Malty nose with a big boozy smell with it actually not that inviting

T- The taste is very good a mix of malt and semi sweetness, lots of booze in the back but very good.

M- Creamy and full with just enough carbonation, they really have the mouth feel down.

D- Drinkable and very good but not earth shattering.

As it warms it gets much better same character just better.

11-17-2008 16:31:32 | More by beckje01
ATLbeerDog

Georgia

4.35/5  rDev -3.1%

Pours a beautiful dark reddish/brown with a frothy ½ inch off white/an head. Smells of rich malts, fruity hops, and Belgian yeasts. First sip is way smooth, crisp, and tangy with a lovely balance of malt, hops, and yeast. Sweet and then slightly bitter with pears being the dominate fruit. Super creamy lacing clings so happily to the sides of the glass. So very good...so very good indeed. World Class

11-16-2008 19:56:28 | More by ATLbeerDog
Trappist Westvleteren 8 (VIII) from Brouwerij Westvleteren (Sint-Sixtusabdij van Westvleteren)