No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Taps: 140 / Bottles: 5
Cask: N / Beer-to-Go: N
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
4.16/5 rDev 0%
vibe: 3.5 | quality: 4.75 | service: 3.75 | selection: 4 | food: 4.5 | $$
- 140 tap handles with nearly all beer styles represented
- Their house beers are brewed by Firestone-Walker (nice!)
- Great service: friendly waitstaff; helpful and informative with 1st-timers
- BIG bar with lots of seating and multiple TVs
- Great menu with lots of different choices: I only went once so far and got a personal pizza and a side salad for lunch. Both were excellent.
- Limited rotating handles: more than 90% of their selection never changes
- Place is always busy
- Bartenders are very nice and helpful but not always so knowledgeable of the beer they peddle
I recommend this place to craft beer newcomers or large groups or BA's with families. The food is great. Place is always busy though.
06-14-2013 20:46:04 | More by SoCalBeerIdiot
Yard House in Marina Del Rey, CA
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.