Cherry Chocolate Beer - O'Fallon Brewery

Cherry Chocolate BeerCherry Chocolate Beer

O'Fallon Brewery visit their website
Missouri, United States

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  5.70% ABV

A dark wheat beer that tastes like a chocolate covered cherry…only better!

(Beer added by: maxpower on 03-19-2004)
2.72/5  rDev -13.1%

3.75/5  rDev +19.8%

Poured on 12/6 into a frozen imperial pint glass. Pours a wonderfully rich dark amber color with very low, caramel colored head. The aroma is a delectable combination of chocolate covered cherries with hints of coffee and a little oak. The neer drinks really nice, not nearly as overwelming as I thought it would be. The malt shine at first before the cherry hits your pallet. The chocolate and coffee flavors combine with a sweetness to provide a wonderful finish.

3.5/5  rDev +11.8%

4.5/5  rDev +43.8%

Sampled last night on 11/29/14 but had this once before a few years back. Bottle chilled down to 36 degrees F in my beer cooler and poured in to a flute glass.

Pours a very dark mahogany in color with some ruby highlights with a small white head. LOTS of lacing is seen after each sip which is very surprising. The aroma is fantastic, like a fresh chocolate covered cherry. The taste was WOW! Actually like a Cherry Toostie Roll Pop that is close to the end. Very surprised how good this one was. Very smooth and goes down easy. Medium-bodied with perfect carbonation. A tasty winter seasonal brew.

3.75/5  rDev +19.8%

2.5/5  rDev -20.1%

4.5/5  rDev +43.8%

3.25/5  rDev +3.8%

4.6/5  rDev +47%

This has been one of my favorite beers so far. I have never had a beer like this before and when I had this one I really liked it a lot. I think the Cherry flavor with the Chocolate flavor is a great taste. This was this first beer that I have had like this and I liked it a lot. I just wish that I could find it where I live is all. If I could find it where I live I know that I would be buying this beer. If you never have had this before you need to try it if you can find it.

2.25/5  rDev -28.1%