Join our email list →

Berkshire Milk Stout - Berkshire Brewing Company Inc.

Berkshire Milk Stout
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Berkshire Brewing Company Inc.
Massachusetts, United States | website

Milk / Sweet Stout |  ABV ?

Beer added by: ppoitras on 02-07-2006

Reviews by FLBeerGuy:
4/5  rDev n/a

4.41/5  rDev n/a

Oh the Berkshire Brewing Company does it again. Stopped by Flat Street this afternoon on a beautiful spring, I mean winter day of 61 degrees. They didn't have the full line up of new BBC, but they did have the Milk Stout... that's what I was hoping for.

I feel a craft beer is at its most superior when served on tap, particularly by the folks who brew it. Rarely do I give "5"'s but this one deserved it. Midnight black with the finest of separation between the body and a pillowy head.

Not overly sweet, but damn near perfectly balanced for this style. Slight notes of almond, honey, and roasted malts. I believe there are some discrepancies at this point, if this is the whiskey-aged version, if you ask me it is. The most identifiable characteristic of this beer is the deep, deep smoky flavor that I imagine the lining the Jack Daniels barrels would taste like, simply superb.

I savored every sip, a special beer. I hope it becomes more readily available, but not too available if you know what I mean.

Berkshire Milk Stout from Berkshire Brewing Company Inc.
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.