Berkshire Milk Stout - Berkshire Brewing Company Inc.

Berkshire Milk Stout
No picture uploaded.

Berkshire Brewing Company Inc. visit their website
Massachusetts, United States

Milk / Sweet Stout |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: ppoitras on 02-07-2006)
Reviews by FLBeerGuy:

FLBeerGuy, Jan 25, 2013
4.43/5  rDev +5.2%

Oh the Berkshire Brewing Company does it again. Stopped by Flat Street this afternoon on a beautiful spring, I mean winter day of 61 degrees. They didn't have the full line up of new BBC, but they did have the Milk Stout... that's what I was hoping for.

I feel a craft beer is at its most superior when served on tap, particularly by the folks who brew it. Rarely do I give "5"'s but this one deserved it. Midnight black with the finest of separation between the body and a pillowy head.

Not overly sweet, but damn near perfectly balanced for this style. Slight notes of almond, honey, and roasted malts. I believe there are some discrepancies at this point, if this is the whiskey-aged version, if you ask me it is. The most identifiable characteristic of this beer is the deep, deep smoky flavor that I imagine the lining the Jack Daniels barrels would taste like, simply superb.

I savored every sip, a special beer. I hope it becomes more readily available, but not too available if you know what I mean.

FLAbeergutinMASS, Feb 17, 2006
Berkshire Milk Stout from Berkshire Brewing Company Inc.
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.