Last Stop India Pale Ale - Brew Bus Brewing

Last Stop India Pale AleLast Stop India Pale Ale

Brew Bus Brewing visit their website
Florida, United States

This 7.2% ABV, crushable IPA, is the perfect blend of the refreshing notes of tropical fruit and citrus, along with the clean finish of fresh pine. Hopped with Magnum, Centennial, and Columbus hop additions give this IPA a strong citrusy, floral base with little hints of spice. And dry hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra hops, the Last Stop IPA is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

(Beer added by: cjgator3 on 11-16-2013)
Reviews by dwillia90:

pisano, May 12, 2014

NJBeer265, May 22, 2014

IPAchris, Jun 25, 2014
4.75/5  rDev +24%

I have been up and down all day, never having established a circadian rhythm, but like rust, The CANQuest (TM) never sleeps! I am so elated and overjoyed to be back on The CANQuest (TM), following so many f**king bottles, that I need to change my tighty whities every hour or so! Not even #TheOldLady gets me this excited, and she is one smoking hot number. Just sayin'.

From the CAN: "

I ran my fingertips gently over its exterior until we both began to sweat uncontrollably. I caressed its nubbin at its opening and felt it shiver beneath my touch. When I jerked my finger forward, it let out a loud Crack! and gave a little gush across my fingers, which I lifted to my mouth and licked off in front of the glistening CAN. When I grabbed it by its shiny bottom and upended it for an inverted Glug, I heard a low moan of anticipatory joy. I watched as it bubbled and frothed and foamed and finally settled back down with just under two fingers of soapy, bone-white head with limited retention. Color was a slightly hazy Yellow-Gold (SRM = 4 - 5). Nose smelled like tropical fruits: mango, papaya, one other that I CANnot dredge up this moment. I get really turned on by the musky scent of such fruits and so I stuck my tongue out and in to allow it to loll around on my tongue. Mouthfeel was medium, approaching fullness. The taste was musky, dank, slightly tart, kind of sweaty, earthy and full-on yummy! The tropical fruitiness of the hops was making me harder than Russian arithmetic with Chinese instructions. Finish was lip-smacking dry and I just wanted to keep that musky flavor on my hips, lips and fingertips as long as possible. Who says CANs aren't sexy?!?

woodychandler, Aug 18, 2014

drobertson, Mar 16, 2014

Danny1217, Mar 11, 2014
2.75/5  rDev -28.2%

Kurmaraja, Apr 13, 2014

bcuz7, Nov 28, 2013
4.18/5  rDev +9.1%

12 oz can poured into a tulip pint.

Appearance
Hazy gold with moderate carbonation. Yeast sediment suspended throughout.

Nose
Pineapple, papaya, caramel, and candied citrus.

Taste
Candied orange, pineapple, and papaya. Caramel and honey maltiness. Wintergreen and sweetened grapefruit juice. Some green dankness.

Mouthfeel
Medium bodied, juicy, and smooth with a medium-light bitterness.

Overall
Smooth, tropical, and quaffable.

justintcoons, Sep 08, 2014