Last Stop India Pale Ale - Brew Bus Brewing

Last Stop India Pale AleLast Stop India Pale Ale

Brew Bus Brewing visit their website
Florida, United States

This 7.2% ABV, crushable IPA, is the perfect blend of the refreshing notes of tropical fruit and citrus, along with the clean finish of fresh pine. Hopped with Magnum, Centennial, and Columbus hop additions give this IPA a strong citrusy, floral base with little hints of spice. And dry hopped with Amarillo, Simcoe, and Citra hops, the Last Stop IPA is sure to be a crowd pleaser.

(Beer added by: cjgator3 on 11-16-2013)
Reviews by trxxpaxxs:

coopdog1000, Jul 11, 2014

IdrinkGas, Mar 18, 2014

st9647v3, Sep 13, 2014
3.79/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

A: The beer is hazy yellow in color and has lots of fine particulates floating in suspension along with a light amount of visible carbonation. It poured with a short white heat that died down, leaving a small patch of bubbles in the center of the glass and a collar around the edge along with bits of lacing down the sides.
S: Light to moderate aromas of citrusy hops are present in the nose along with some notes of pine.
T: Similar to the smell, the taste starts off with flavors of citrusy hops and then transitions to a blend of citrusy and piney flavors with some hints of tropical fruits. The hops contribute a light to moderate amount of carbonation.
M: It feels nearly medium-bodied and somewhat crisp on the palate with a moderate amount of carbonation.
O: This IPA is easy to drink and has some interesting flavors.

Serving type: can

pisano, May 12, 2014

NJBeer265, May 22, 2014

IPAchris, Jun 25, 2014
4.75/5  rDev +24.7%

I have been up and down all day, never having established a circadian rhythm, but like rust, The CANQuest (TM) never sleeps! I am so elated and overjoyed to be back on The CANQuest (TM), following so many f**king bottles, that I need to change my tighty whities every hour or so! Not even #TheOldLady gets me this excited, and she is one smoking hot number. Just sayin'.

From the CAN: "

I ran my fingertips gently over its exterior until we both began to sweat uncontrollably. I caressed its nubbin at its opening and felt it shiver beneath my touch. When I jerked my finger forward, it let out a loud Crack! and gave a little gush across my fingers, which I lifted to my mouth and licked off in front of the glistening CAN. When I grabbed it by its shiny bottom and upended it for an inverted Glug, I heard a low moan of anticipatory joy. I watched as it bubbled and frothed and foamed and finally settled back down with just under two fingers of soapy, bone-white head with limited retention. Color was a slightly hazy Yellow-Gold (SRM = 4 - 5). Nose smelled like tropical fruits: mango, papaya, one other that I CANnot dredge up this moment. I get really turned on by the musky scent of such fruits and so I stuck my tongue out and in to allow it to loll around on my tongue. Mouthfeel was medium, approaching fullness. The taste was musky, dank, slightly tart, kind of sweaty, earthy and full-on yummy! The tropical fruitiness of the hops was making me harder than Russian arithmetic with Chinese instructions. Finish was lip-smacking dry and I just wanted to keep that musky flavor on my hips, lips and fingertips as long as possible. Who says CANs aren't sexy?!?

woodychandler, Aug 18, 2014