All My Tomorrows - Great Raft Brewing

Great Raft Brewing visit their website
Louisiana, United States

Saison / Farmhouse Ale |  7.00% ABV

Beer added by: bmwats on 06-07-2014

A modern interpretation of a classic farmhouse ale that celebrates American innovation. We kicked tradition to the curb, adding a generous amount of rye and American Mosaic hops to create a rustic Saison that’s earthy & fruity, with intense aromatics of juicy citrus.
to view more.
Ratings: 41 | Reviews: 7
4.02/5  rDev -3.8%

A: Hazy golden blush, with a small, quickly dissipating head. Slight lacing.

S: Mango meets Sour Skittles, lemon juice concentrate, and grapefruit with other citrus. Deliciously tantalizing and very nontraditional.

T: Flavors of fruit are a bit more muted. More of a generic (but pleasant) citrusy flavor on the front of the tongue, followed by a forest-like fresh wood taste, and ending off-dry with just the right amount of spiciness to tie it all together into a pleasant experience. Ends slightly sweeter than I'd expect in a saison, but pleasant nonetheless.

M: Nice level of carbonation; goes down as a shower of bubbles. Medium feel in the mouth.

O: Best Louisiana saison I've found in my time here, and a pain in the ass to get on the North Shore - but worth it nonetheless! The Mosaic hops add a novel element, making this a decidedly American take on the style. Only knock I have on this is the slight residual sweetness.

3.73/5  rDev -10.8%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

A: poured into an Ommegang Tulip to a slightly hazy straw yellow topped by a three finger dense white head that retains well and leaves excellent lacing
S: smells of tropical fruits, some phenols, spicy yeast and a little citrus
T: taste is tropical fruits, citrus, some honey like sweetness, some earthiness, fruity esters, and spicy yeast. swallow is more spicy yeast, slight fruity esters, some dry maltyness and a little lingering citrus
M: lighter side of medium on the palate with soft and slightly prickly carbonation. this beer has a semidry finish
O: Overall a pretty good beer. Not sure how I feel about it being called a Saison but it's pretty solid. It has good flavors and complexity along with some nice yeast driven notes but I don't get the idea of making it hoppy.

4.22/5  rDev +1%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

look: wonderful light golden color with a think pillowy head.

aroma: flowery saison smell

taste: lightly bitter and flowery. Effervescent and light.

Overall: excellently drinkable beer.

This is a fantastic smooth and fruity beer. One of my favorites of Great Raft's.

3.9/5  rDev -6.7%

I love what Great Raft is doing for North Louisiana and quite a fan of their beers. All My Tomorrows lets me down a little in that it strikes me more as an IPA, though a good one. It pours a beautiful bright orange with a white, rocky head. Nose is all hop and orange peel and quite nice, but missing the floral and spice that I love about saisons. Taste follows the nose rather closely, nice balance of hop and citrus, but again just missing on the malt end. If you told me it was an IPA, I'd say it was a good one, as are Commotion and Grace and Grit.

3.89/5  rDev -6.9%

Poured into a snifter from 22oz
A- poured a hazy, straw-yellow with a huge foamy head that fades fairly quickly. Medium amount of lace left behind.
S- a little breadiness, some grass, honey, mild floral hop aroma
T- some more bread from the rye I presume, cracker, lemon peel and other citrus varietals.
M- huge carbonation, prickly finish.
O- nice farmhouse style ale with some added American hops to punch it up.

4.77/5  rDev +14.1%

Juicy Mosaic hops dominate the nose along with some esters from the Saison yeast. Very, very juicy mouthfeel from the hops with tropical fruit and grapefruit dominating. This dries out quite nicely and leaves just a touch of rye in the back. Loved it.

to view more.