Saint Arnold Endeavour IPA - Saint Arnold Brewing Company

Saint Arnold Endeavour IPASaint Arnold Endeavour IPA

Saint Arnold Brewing Company visit their website
Texas, United States

Beer added by: Kornoms on 02-29-2012

Same recipe as Divine Reserve #11.
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 762 | Reviews: 144
Reviews by HoustonTX:
4.3/5  rDev +3.4%

Houston, Texas has always been a place of great diversity.
Where a mix of cultures and customs clash, and nearly always something to find entertaining.

Fast forward to this year, we finally solidify our spot as the greatest brewing city in the South. With the magnificent releases of Saint Arnold Endeavour IPA and Karbach Weiss Versa, we now hold two of the greatest beers in the world.

We have been waiting for this moment for a long time, and it couldn't be a more exciting time for our city.

Our focus today, the dangerously hopped to perfection Endeavour.

Sold only in 22oz Bombers, this West Coast focused IPA comes with a twist. Brewed with an enormous amount of hop variety's. Though strongly focused on the "C" strains.

Straight up this is one of the most balanced IPA's I've ever consumed. It goes down with ease, and in a blind tasting I'd say 5%-6% ABV at the most. Damn could I be anymore wrong, sporting it's 8.90% ABV level, but barely scratching a note of hint of alcohol to guide you to this conclusion.

It's predominately focused citrus body covered with notes of papaya, grapefruit, orange, and lemon peel. It's very citric, leading to only just a hint of bitterness and rind. Though lacking the pure hop complexity of beers like Pliney the Elder. This is far beyond in balance and overall drinkability. It's easily one of the most drinkable IPA's I've ever consumed and that's saying a lot because of my huge catalog of IPA's that I've consumed.

I drank the entire bottle before I could even get the damn aroma notes down, so bloody hell. Oh well. All I can say is this, if your able to get this on a regular basis - you're incredibly lucky to have this kind of beer to have on hand 24/7. We must all agree, that Houston has broken out and has finally reached elite status for not only it's brewing knowledge, but just the sheer complexity and precision of our craft beers.

4.04/5  rDev -2.9%

4.16/5  rDev 0%

4.25/5  rDev +2.2%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Saint Arnold Endeavour IPA from Saint Arnold Brewing Company