Columbus Dalton Session IPA - Columbus Brewing Company

Reviews by mklisz:
4.01/5  rDev +2.8%

64 OZ. growler
Served in a snifter

A - It is pale yellow in color with a slight haze. It is topped with three inches of white head with minimal lacing. My first thought is I thought you'd be bigger. I'm sure it's never heard that one before.

S - Surprisingly, it has some nice tropical fruit notes. Pineapple is noticeable. There is some pine as well reminding me do not eat the big white mint.

T - The taste continues with the tropical theme up front. The pine comes in to clean up the eyeballs at closing time.

M - Thin and watery like every damn "session ipa" I have tried. I heard this style had balls big enough to come in a dump truck, but so far it hasn't shown me shit. Opinions vary.

O - This is good, but Wade Garrett is the best. Based on the name alone I love it. I am not a fan of watery IPA's, but the tropical notes are refreshing. Hell, I even heard JC Penny is coming here because of this beer! I am watching Roadhouse while drinking this growler. Best night EVER!

to view more.