Festbier - Victory Brewing Company
Displayed for educational use only; do not reuse.
Ratings: 1,325 | Reviews: 695 | Display Reviews Only:
Reviews by CHADMC3:
3.93/5 rDev +6.2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4
· Appearance: Amber to walnut brown with a light creamy head, subsiding to a very thin layer.
· Aroma: Malty biscuit with hints of spice and nut.
· Taste: Malt and dark nut, a little bready, almost toasty.
· Mouthfeel: Smooth with a nice carbonation.
· Drinkability: Little complex flavor, but very drinkable. Easy to enjoy a few.
Serving type: bottle
01-10-2008 02:42:22 | More by CHADMC3
More User Reviews:
Festbier from Victory Brewing Company
84 out of 100 based on 1,325 ratings.