1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Samuel Adams Utopias - Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams)

Samuel Adams UtopiasSamuel Adams Utopias

Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) visit their website
Massachusetts, United States

American Strong Ale |  29.00% ABV

(Beer added by: Todd on 09-09-2005)
View: Beers (116) |  Events
Ratings: 1,544 | Reviews: 452 | Show All Ratings:
huxcrunner

4.96/5  rDev +11.2%

At DeCiccos

Served in a glass

Fantastic no lacing rather more of a legging similar to a fine spirit the aromas are very sweet and carmel note and undertones of fruit the mouth feel is smooth and filling with a smooth alcohol feel. Among the best beers ever and does not faulter from beer root.

Kudos Sam Adams!

01-19-2013 20:38:40 | More by huxcrunner
dananabanana

4.85/5  rDev +8.7%

Glad I finally got to try it!

A: Medium to dark brown. Somewhat translucent. A little bit of red.

S: Very alcoholic! Sweet.

T: AMAZING. Maple, brown sugar, malt, vanilla, molasses, rum, bourbon whiskey, carmelized sugar/ creme brulee. Like a liqueur. Complex. Woody, burnt. Strong alcoholic flavor.

D: Good alone, or with dessert. Absolutely worth the cost, it has earned its reputation. Very warming, good for the winter.

04-27-2009 15:50:47 | More by dananabanana
nflmvp

Wisconsin

3.78/5  rDev -15.2%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

On tap from a wooden cask at the N.E.W. Beerfest in Appleton, WI on Satuday April 1, 2006.

As you would imagine, this was highly sought after at the fest and when I showed up, five minutes after the doors opened, there was already a long line for this brew.

I could smell this one as people who had already made their way to the front of the line passed me on their way back out. I heard that there were some people who bought a ticket to the fest, merely to try this beer.

It poured with absolutely ZERO head. The color was somewhat hard to peg but I'd call it a golden chestnut that literally shimmered in the glass. The appearance reminded me of Frangelico and for that matter, while it smelled and tasted differently, the aroma had that kind of quality to it. The alcohol was very apparent, to the nose.

Taste was very sweet, with strong vanilla, carmel and toffee overtones. It was also somewhat smokey. The alcohol was ever present from start to finish.

Drinkability was good but I've had numerous other big beers that were more dinkable, albeit slightly less alcohol. While I enjoyed this (as much for the novelty as for the taste), I think I'd still rather spend $16 on two, 12 ounce DFH WWS or Raison D'Extra vs $100 or more for 750ml of this. Then again, I'm sure I'm not really the target customer for this product.

If this were priced more competitively, I'd probably be more inclined to try it again and again but for the money, I'll just be happy I've had the opportunity to try it once. If I stumble upon it again at the same kind of venue, I'll be sure to take advantage.

A final note: I can only assume that the cask conditioned sample I had yesterday would be completely different from a bottled sample.

04-02-2006 20:53:36 | More by nflmvp
AJPainter

Maine

4.22/5  rDev -5.4%

I'm not sure if this was really on cask; it was drawn from a small barrel with a hand pump, so I'm assuming...

Poured a dark copper with no head, no carbonation, and no expectation of either. It looked more like sherry than beer.

Initial aroma was of a very strong cream sherry or port; vinous, oaky, with a hint of vanilla.

Tasted very much like a cream sherry, and a little like bourbon, with some alcohol heat, and, again, vanilla.

I was a little wary before trying this, not being sure what the mouthfeel of an uncarbonated beer would be like. Thin? Watery? Insubstantial? Boy was I wrong! Thick and full, almost tongue-coating.

As good as this is, too much of a good thing is indeed too much. More than a snifter and this would lose much of its appeal.

I was glad to have the opportunity to try this (at the brewery -- free, no less), and if I had the extra $$$ I'd get myself a bottle. For now, though, I"ll content myself with memories of this incredible brew.

01-28-2006 13:54:12 | More by AJPainter
biboergosum

Alberta (Canada)

4.09/5  rDev -8.3%
look: 3 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

2013 version, in a 24oz, um, bottle? I suppose a case could be made for this as a can, given all the metal encasing this copper kettle replica. One hard to come by offering for this brewery around here, as they are indeed repped locally, but finally I got my hands (for a mere ~150 dollars) on one. My infant son spent his first birthday today out and about with his mom, and even visited dear 'ol dad at work. Now that he's well and down, here we freaking go.

This beer pours a (what, a simple cap? no cork, really?) mostly clear, dark red-brick amber hue, with zero head, zero lace, and zero sound, save the mild glugging of the er, liquid, as it hits the glass - weird, man. Not a particularly appealing looking offering, IMHO.

It smells of ridiculously pungent maple sap, port fruitiness, sherry Flor, vanilla and caramel that have spent serious time in a Kentucky whiskey barrel, tanned leather, more rather tannic warmed red wine, rum-filled holiday chocolates, and a slight musty funk, one that seems more capable of cutting through the mire than any hops in the mix. The taste is more decadent and super-heavy caramel malt and its bourbon barrel equivalents, thick natural vanilla, maple doughnuts, rich port and fruity sherry, a reduced brown sugar rum booziness, concentrated sour stone fruit, hints of bittersweet cocoa, and a somewhat surprising leafy, musty hoppiness.

The carbonation is obviously not the main point of this affair, as it is pretty much unheralded and non-existent, the body a sickly viscous, thick and chewy, full as full can be weight, and smooth like your favourite single malt (and ethereally creamy, by the same metric). It finishes sweet, hell to the yes, but with a noticeable attempt at moderation, the fruit, latent, but still weak-ass funk, and yes, hops doing enough to keep me from scraping both my tongue and teeth at the same time.

A whole lot of acclimatization is required to actually get into this one at first - but once you're past that initial palate gang-bang, the teetering balance of malt, bourbon, port, rum, funk, maple, sugar, and hops starts to make more and more sense, and that's only due in small part to the 54-proof alcohol. One of the few end-points of beer fandom, this is almost worthy of its sticker price (I'd say shelf tag, but, heh, it never actually made it there, around here). My only real beef here, is that I can only make an educated guess as to how much I have left in the 'bottle' - I'm thinking at least 12oz, as this kind of thing surely engenders more writing than imbibing, eh?

03-30-2014 05:08:41 | More by biboergosum
VelvetExtract

3.89/5  rDev -12.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

A-I think this was on tap because the Sam Adam's chalkboard at their booth at EBF stated it was still in the process of aging. Anyways, it pours like Fernet, or some other liqueur. It's thick and oily.

S-I am shocked to find that the alcohol is very well masked in the aroma. Oh, it's boozy but I was expecting it to smell like moonshine or something. It's really smells like a thick liqueur or cognac. Super concentrated dark fruits and rich dark sugars.

T-The alcohol doesn't hide as easily here. It's just like taking a shot of liqueur. Plums and raisins coated in brown sugar, burnt toffee and molasses. Woodiness and maple syrup. Cocktail bitters. Finishes like a shot of cognac.

M-Full, flat and hot. Head rush! Probably should have tried this earlier on in the night. Syrupy and cloying it it clean out quickly.

O/D-Finally tried it. It's like no other beer I've tried. Clearly worth a sample but I would never even think to toss out so much coin for a whole bottle of this.

03-26-2014 00:07:44 | More by VelvetExtract
Beejay

4.21/5  rDev -5.6%

Much thanks goes to Lee for sharing this bottle.

A: Medium brown, like maple syrup. No head, no sign of carbonation.

S: Sweet and malty, with aromas of Molasses, Raisin and brown bread.

T: Malty, smooth at first with tart cherry and molasses. Caramel and bread flavor follow. Alcohol finish.

M: Syrupy and thick in body. No carbonation. Lots of heat from the abv.

O: Overall good, although less than amazing. Pretty smooth considering the abv. Tasty but not necessarily outstanding, however an awesome experience to share with beer buddies.

03-17-2014 23:59:12 | More by Beejay
cooch69

4.45/5  rDev -0.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Had a big Winter Party with this beer for Snobs United. I poured the 10th Anniversary bottle, but I also sampled a wee bit of the 2013 bottle.

Poured 3 ounces into a Tulip glass.

Clear Amber liquid with beautiful alcohol legs when swirled in the glass.
Not too thin and not too thick in the glass. Looks really good.

Nose is robust. Big sweetness, dark mulled fruits, oak and barrel character, leather, tannins, pepper and dark malts and of coarse alcohol.

Taste follows the nose really well with a very nice mouthfeel however it could have been fuller given the alcohol. Still quite an experience.

Has to be one of the best Sam Adams Beers that I'm aware of.

This one is a real treat if you like big boozers and you can find it!

03-17-2014 23:53:37 | More by cooch69
timc100

4.03/5  rDev -9.6%

2011

Murky dark brown, big alcohol legs of a spirit. Burnt brown sugar, toffee, caramel, booze, melange of spirits - brandy, bourbon, port - and toastedbut one note, each does not jump out. Very boozy but drinkable - nice fuller mouthfeel, kind of sticky.

Been wanting to try this but at that price point you could land a world class bourbon alone, so very hesitant. Shared a pour from someone - very good but not worth it.

03-12-2014 20:24:10 | More by timc100
hillvt4me

Vermont

4.65/5  rDev +4.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

serveed in a Utopia tulip glass. Big thanks to my buddy Raines for making this happen.

A: Dark brown with undertones of yellow; similar to cognac. Thick greasy lacing.

S: Dark fruit, chocolate and port/sherry notes.

T: Turkish apricots, dates and some bitter chocolate. Resembles a combination of Sherry, Cognac and a stout.

M: Thin like a sherry liquor, not like any other beer to date. Fully and extremely balanced.

O: Well worth the experience and splitting a bottle or slow sipping one is worth the price tag, especially at ABV of around 29 and the age and blend that make up this beauty.

03-02-2014 23:27:14 | More by hillvt4me
Stevedore

Wisconsin

4.35/5  rDev -2.5%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

Thanks Shaun, for saving me a couple oz pours of the 2012 (black) and 2013 (copper) Utopias. Poured into unlabled snifters today, 2/22/2014 to cap off our BCBS Variant night. This review is based on the 2012 version which I highly preferred to the 2013.

App- Light copper body, no head, no retention, no lacing. Surprisingly light for a beer that is so strong.

Smell- Decadent port, molasses, maple syrup, toffee, caramel. Very, very sweet and intense. As you'd expect, there is also a ton of boozy solvent alcohol that I personally think detracts from the overall nose.

Flavour- Port, maple syrup, tons of toffee, a bit of butterscotch, caramel, a little bit of oak. This is a very sweet and very boozy brew that is quite complex in the sense that every sip brings something different to the forefront.

Mouthfeel- Thin bodied, flat with zero carbonation (as expected, though) and quite boozy. Not my cup of tea, but it is what it is advertised to be so I'm not going to dock it too much.

Overall- 2012 >> 2013 which smelled/tasted a lot like the Chinese sorghum whiskey that my dad likes to drink that is incredibly disgusting and makes me nauseous. The 2012 version is so decadent, sweet and boozy; it is definitely the superior vintage of the 2. So if you find a 2012 and want to buy it, go for it. Can't give that same affirmation for the 2013.

02-23-2014 07:29:54 | More by Stevedore
macher0

Kentucky

4.48/5  rDev +0.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Bottle pour.

A. A translucent dark amber. A slick appearance, similar to that of a liquor. Legs prevalent.

S. Strong aroma. Carmel and toffee. Brown sugar. Dried cherries and hazelnuts. Booze.

T. This starts off very similar to the nose but not as sweet. Plums and figs with agave nectar notes. The booze is prevelant but not overwhelming or hot. Excellent balance.

S. Super smooth. No carbonation. Oily. Laquory.

O. This ale totally surprised me in how smooth it was compared to the abv. I could drink a much bigger pour. This was really good and the price is very hefty, but certainly worth a try and dare I say, I would have this again.

02-09-2014 14:35:16 | More by macher0
Alieniloquium

4.28/5  rDev -4%
look: 3 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

2012 bottle poured into a snifter. Reviewed from notes.

Appearance - Deep ruby brown. Leggy and flat. Looks like a liqueur.

Smell - Really nice, but boozy as hell. No surprise, I guess. Tons of maple syrup. Lots of red wine. Bourbony aromas singe the nostrils.

Taste - Sweet red wine and maple sugars. Brown sugar. Maple lingers on the tongue. Some deep chocolate and dark fruits behind the sweetness.

Mouthfeel - Big, boozy, and flat, but none of that is offensive for what this is. Drinks like a cognac or a port. It's quite sugary, though, which separates it from it's distilled counterparts.

Overall - Few beers match the over-the-top descriptors used on their bottles, but this one does. Extremely complex.

02-02-2014 19:55:04 | More by Alieniloquium
WTKeene

4.5/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Thanks to an amazing beer guy at the local liquor store who gave me, for free, the bottle containing what was left over from a tasting I missed out on. I thought the bottle was empty, was a pleasure to discover it was not!

About 1 ounce poured from a 2013 bottle into a Glencairn whisky tulip, enjoyed at room temperature.

Appearance: Well, this doesn't look like beer, but it does look like a fine liquor. Dark, translucent amber, hints of rose. No head, of course, no lacing, of course.

Smell: Cognac, sherry, lots of dark fruits. And so much alcohol heat it's incredible. I feel like if I had more experience with whisky and other fine liquors like that, I'd be better equipped to review this "beer."

Taste: I'm getting lots of raspberry type flavors in here. A slight fruity tanginess that, together with the dark fruit flavors, tastes like raspberry. A good deal of woodiness, and of course plenty of alcohol burn. The finish is very sweet, probably from the maple. I think I can see why this is compared to sherry and cognac and such, even though I have no knowledge of those. The whisky my roommate has here is aged in sherry casks though, and this smells and tastes similar to that.

Mouthfeel: It burns from the heat. This is why I stick to beer instead of liquor. Completely flat, of course, which is to be expected.

Overall: Well I'm definitely sticking to beer and not liquor, but for a hybrid between the two this was quite good. I doubt I'll buy full bottles of it very often before I win the lottery, but it is very nice to have every now and then.

01-22-2014 18:56:38 | More by WTKeene
JasonLovesBeer

British Columbia (Canada)

4.66/5  rDev +4.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

I took only very abbreviated notes so a detailed and structured review is out, but I couldn't skip the review. A very memorable beer and of course unlike anything I've had before (having never broken about 16% ABV before).

The nose is almost full sherry / port for me, with an extra dash of bourbon heat. Lots of dark fruit and rich sweetness.

The taste is sticky honey, rich sherry sweetness with red wine tannins, some molasses and dense malts. Balanced with a bit of heat. A great sipper, similar to how I'd expect to enjoy a fine port or cognac, though I am embarassingly uneducated in those elixirs.

01-18-2014 22:17:11 | More by JasonLovesBeer
StonedTrippin

Colorado

4.39/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

the good people at boston beer brought five gallons of this to big beers in vail this weekend, and i have to thank them, because i would never be able to afford to try this one of a kind brew any other way. with much anticipation my glass is filled with a hazelnut colored liquid that shines mellow bronze on the edges and has essentially no head. the nose is hotly alcoholic, i smell it long before it even gets to my nose, very intense. but i also smell rich malted barley, the start of homemade caramel is white sugar just sweats in the pan, and a woody vanill vibe that reminds me of a good bourbon. the taste is more like a cognac than a bourbon or a beer through, and thats what i notice the most. its not nearly as sweet as it smells either, but has some necessary residual sugar to soften the alcohol burn. it almost feels distilled instead of brewed. i get a ton of wood on the finish, like a combination of countless barrels. its a little bit of everything rolled into one, but it somehow, to me at least, makes beautiful beer. i know others have been critical of the lack of carbonation, massive still body, and the price tag on this beer, which is certainly not for everyone, but i found it positively delightful. would i buy it? maybe. but i am overjoyed that i got to sample this, and honestly, a sample is all you really need with this strength and intensity of flavors. this proves that sam adams still makes some of the most far out beer in the world, even if the flagship brands are super safe.

01-13-2014 17:01:14 | More by StonedTrippin
CASK1

4.89/5  rDev +9.6%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

New Years Eve 2013. Finally opened my 2011 Utopias. What a treat! Ceramic "bottle" sample poured to a brandy snifter.

A - Brilliantly clear deep copper color. Persistent legs lace the side of the glass. No head, but none expected.

S - Where to begin? Toffee, vanilla, oak, leather, plum, fig; the list goes on. One of the most complex aromas of any "beer" I've had. Only negative is a bit of hot alcohol.

T - Even better than the aroma. Sweet nondescript malt, toffee, treacle, woody undertones, complex dark, dried fruit, hints of spice. Sweet alcohol, but not hot or unpleasant in any way. Sweetness seems balanced by a bitterness, but doesn't seem like hops. Alcohol also helps balance the sweetness.

M - Full body but not at all cloying. Alcohol played a major role in drying out and balancing the finish. No carbonation. Just like a fine brandy.

O - Outstanding! Sorry I waited so long to open this one (or maybe not!).

01-01-2014 05:15:12 | More by CASK1
rlee1390

Indiana

4.54/5  rDev +1.8%

A-Deep mahogany, not carbonation, sticky and leaves nice legs when swirreled.

S-Oak, vanilla, cherry, chocoalte, malt, caramel. So much going on. dark fruits.

T-Woah. Oak, bourbon, cherry, dark fruits, chocolate, vanilla, roasted malt caramel. No bitterness nor burn. Complex and amazingly balanced.

M-medium to heavy, no carbonation but somehow no alcohol burn. The heat is there but no burn.

O-An absolutely amazing beer. So glad I was able to try this. It is worth seeking out to try.

12-16-2013 01:34:18 | More by rlee1390
pkalix

such an iconic brew and Jason doesn't even write a review? but he gives it a 5 of 5?
i'm skeptical, but here goes... looks like a brandy in my little Remy Martin snifter... so THAT's what 'legs' means, huh??? dang.... smells indescribably awesome. some bourbon barrel, or SOME kind of barrel.... smells like it's gonna be smooth. heck, I paid THAT much for a bottle of beer??? I know i'm an idiot, and I was drunk when I requested the hold on it.... let's see what this is going to taste like.... but that smell.... that really is exquisitely beautiful... I honestly do not like most of sam adam's brews... they all taste the same. strong alcohol nose, but smooth... almost a bit like rubbing alcohol...
on the tongue... easy! sweet. silky smooth. as it warms from the heat of my tongue it begins to taste a bit maple-y. sugar. maple syrup. cane sugar. perfect on pancakes. as it passes the tongue and drains down the throat there is some alcohol flare but it's not unpleasant. this is an awesome sip to be enjoyed. more so than a great whiskey, I think.... legs still rolling slowly down the side of the snifter. I am really so thoroughly impressed with this. why cannot others produce this? does the price have to influence the perception? I don't think it does here. this is really insanely smooth and sweet. the entire mouth is happy! there simply is no burn. no bitterness. $200 per bottle is extraordinary but I had to try it. it easily surpassed my expectations. how can this be 29% ? wow. if you have the cash, and you wanna try the good stuff, then do it. there is still a level where the 'legs' are still waiting to drop down from.... wild.
I am thoroughly impressed. beyond any expectations. an entirely different experience in taste, and I have been doing some serious research in beer this last year or so. got a bottle of Elijah Craig 12 waiting to drown out the expected yukkiness, but honestly I think it may be the other way around... this truly is nectar. I have to give this one all 5s and it is NOT due to the price. this is truly an elixir to be experienced...

12-15-2013 02:57:06 | More by pkalix
ghonickel

4.2/5  rDev -5.8%

The first time I had this beer was in 2007 at a Samuel Adams Octoberfest in Boston, MA. The beer pours smooth with no carbonation, which I now know is to be expected with such a style of beer. It tastes more like a spirit but has a smooth caramel tone. I think this is a great beer for every beer enthusiast to try. It has a great taste as well.

Finding this beer is a search in its own. I managed to get a bottle of the 10th anniversary edition which, because it ages, I am saving until a very special moment.

12-06-2013 16:33:29 | More by ghonickel
YardGlass

Poured 2009 vintage into a Riedel Utopias glass.

Pour thick... cognac like not even close to a beer.

No head but legs of a fine wine.

Boozy nose with hints of port and cognac. Ages just as well as this bottle was opened quite some time ago... didn't loose it's character, only got better.

Raisin, carmel and almost tawny port notes.

Simply amazing!

12-05-2013 05:52:39 | More by YardGlass
KYGunner

Kentucky

4.51/5  rDev +1.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Like no beer I've ever seen this seems to push the envelope as to what a beer can be. It resembles more an expensive brandy than a can of suds, Utopias pours a rich ruby hue that leaves a clean sheen along the edge of the glass. There's absolutely no evidence of carbonation, this truly "has legs" as you swirl it in a snifter.

The aromas a vastly complex and intense but one must allow this to air out and warm slightly. Once the alcohol dissipates you get raisin, prune, molasses, maple, brandy, port and wine.

This keeps some flavors of a Strong Ale, as it is described. I found sherry, port, raisin, sweet prunes, creme, cognac, grape, caramel and maple on the tongue. This has some amazing diversity but tastes more like a liquor than a beer.

The feel is very smooth, easily sweet and spreads a light warmth through the chest.

I saved this for my 500th review and truly picked a good one for it. Thanks Jeff, I really did appreciate it.

12-02-2013 00:29:59 | More by KYGunner
bmwats

Louisiana

4.48/5  rDev +0.4%

2009 vintage poured from 750 ml bottle into Utopias glass.

A: Very dark brown. No head or lacing.

S: Molasses, raisin, caramel, figs, orange citrus.

T: Tastes like it smells. Complex combination of candied fruit components, and orange liqueur.

M: Thick and syrupy. Boozy, yet so smooth. The nose infiltrates the nasal cavity and clings to the inside of your nostrils. Slightly sweet finish clings to the palate.

D: Sipping experience.

Atmosphere is nice. Fruit and candied sweet nose. Flavor follows suit. Overall, this is a great quaff.

11-29-2013 01:51:03 | More by bmwats
GreesyFizeek

4.38/5  rDev -1.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Small pour from the awesome looking bottle at the Old Toad in Rochester, NY.

Pours a sort of transparent brown with no head, no carbonation, and no lacing. Looks like liquer in every way.

Smells very boozy, with hints of brown sugar, maple syrup, and red wine.

Tastes amazing, but it is so strong. The aforementioned flavors shine through. Tons of maple syrup here. Some oak from the barrel aging, a bit of vanilla. There is a strong alcohol burn throughout each sip. Small sips must be taken to appreciate this "beer."

The mouthfeel is great- sticky, incredibly full bodied (what did you expect with a 29% beer?).

Everybody needs to try this beer once- it represents the pinnacle of how far you can take beer and still keep it tasty.

11-27-2013 20:45:06 | More by GreesyFizeek
brewtus

4.76/5  rDev +6.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

3oz pour. Pours deep clear brown with no head . Smells is absolutely amazing, I get a lot of the barrel , dark fruit, cherries , port, Carmel, chcolate, slightly smoky. Taste is sweet up front, coniac flavors, dark fruit again, oak, perfect sweetness, chocolate and Carmel flavors like the nose. This beer is amazing and im so glad I got to try it , the sweetness is spot on, heavy oak flavors, nice plum, cherry, and other dark fruits. Texture is thinner than you'd think in a really good way, no burn either.This is on another level and it's so unique.

11-25-2013 14:27:05 | More by brewtus
Samuel Adams Utopias from Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams)