2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Pumking - Southern Tier Brewing Company

Caramel Malt
Pureed Pumpkin

Kettle Hops: Magnum
Aroma Hops: Sterling

(Beer added by: BeerBeing on 08-26-2007)
Ratings: 4,706 | Reviews: 1,669 | Show All Ratings:
KYGunner

Kentucky

4.1/5  rDev +1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

This pumpkin ale had an ultra crisp appearance, golden coloring and a filtered body. The head mounted to a creamy cloud from a rush of carbonation bubbles.

The aroma is pure pumpkin bread or pie. There's the pumpkin, of course, but there's a crusty, bready, malty tone. Also, the nutmeg and cinnamon is truly outrageous in its precision.

Pumpkin pie in a bottle! I've heard it described as such but it really has all the components of pumpkin pie, ie Cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and crust.

The one draw is that the feel is sharp, thin and tinged with alcohol. Nicely crisp but a touch abrasive this could use a bit of thickness.

09-27-2013 21:51:21 | More by KYGunner
SamRoberts

4.24/5  rDev +4.4%

Poured gently into a brandy snifter, very light and average sized head. The hype for this beer seems to be mostly placed on the smell and indeed it somehow captures the most pleasant and creamy aspects of pumpkin pie spices. First sip was nearly all vanilla with a touch of spice, but the proceeding sips are increasingly complex with english ale, more spices, and even a touch of raw pumpkin meat drawing me in. As with the smell, I immediately and consistently got an exceptionally smooth and creamy texture. It's almost too drinkable considering the the complex flavors and high ABV. Pumking is a different kind of sipper due to the candy like flavor and mouthfeel. This beer is a special occasion in and of itself, glad I got to finally try this.

09-26-2013 00:22:35 | More by SamRoberts
EmpiricalBill

4.9/5  rDev +20.7%

I often tell people Pumking is my favorite beer of any style, hands down, even though I'm a hop head. This is one that I store so we can have a triple vertical every Thanksgiving, along with my pumpkin pie. It ages in an odd and inconsistent way: the booziness advances and retreats with time, as does the pumpkin flavor. It's arguable whether it's better after the pumpkin spice pulls back a little but what isn't is that it's absolutely amazing when fresh. It's all about the spice and the vanilla notes, just like my pumpkin pie, with the pumpkin crouching in the background. But don't bother drinking it with a cold: the wonderful aroma is 90% responsible for the great taste.

09-25-2013 21:14:52 | More by EmpiricalBill
cwyeary

4.1/5  rDev +1%

Color is a darker yellow/burnt orange and white head. Taste is fantastic. I think the "pumpkin pie batter in bottle is a bit over done, but its one of the better tasting pumpkin beers I've had. You get something more then you do with most of the pumpkin beers. Its just not the clove/cinnamon/pumpkin pie spices flavors. There is a sweetness in addition to those flavors that make you actually think of pumpkin pie. The only weakness of the beer in the smell. Its not BMC bland, but there isn't much there on the nose.

Overall, I think the beer lives up to the hype and is worth buying once or twice a year, even though it is a bit expensive.

09-24-2013 01:53:07 | More by cwyeary
Lalepro

4.18/5  rDev +3%

This beer is something to write home about. Im not a beer expert. I just have a good palate. I know that everyone who tastes it loves it. I like the finish when the oxygen hits your mouth after you swallow. The beer is only sold in large bottles, i think that is to make sure you pour in a bottle, however, it could also be to make sure you have a good time.

09-23-2013 14:35:20 | More by Lalepro
pants678

3.98/5  rDev -2%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Bright orange with a white head that drops.

Pumpkin.

Pumpkin. Some caramel, brown sugar--the back end has a little alcohol-bite. Not as spicy as other pumpkin/fall brews. Hard not to call it one-note, that said it does get pumpkin spot on. The hype's big on this one and it doesn't disappoint, I just prefer DFH Punkin.

Light carbonation lends itself to a flavor that's not naturally assertive.

09-22-2013 18:57:46 | More by pants678
jonrx

3.48/5  rDev -14.3%

Alright, so I have enjoyed this beer for a while now. But I still don't get the hype that a lot of people have for it. It's a really solid brew, it has nice pumpkin flavors, but it's not the be-all-end-all of beers like some of my friends seem to think. I'm a bit of a Southern Tier mark, too, but this is just one of their above average beers to me.

There is a lot of pumpkin and spice smell. But the taste somehow doesn't encompass all of that smell. For everyone who says, "Pumpkin pie in a bottle!" I have to question what type of pumpkin pie y'all have been eating all these years.

There's a lot of cream taste in the beer, some spice, and some pumpkin. But certainly nowhere near the level that some like to think.

I buy a case of this when it comes out and split it with another friend of mine who is obsessed with it. It's definitely drinkable and definitely has some good flavor, but I do feel it's a bit overhyped.

09-22-2013 03:09:42 | More by jonrx
BeER_Doctor

4.01/5  rDev -1.2%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

Pouring it out of the 22 is nice and adds to the enjoyment. Drink it from a goblet as directed. The taste is excellent for pumpkins, especially ones high on the abv. One of the best. The viscosity is a little thin and there is subtle changes only after a little bit of warming but overall this is outstanding autumn brew.

09-22-2013 02:31:38 | More by BeER_Doctor
DocBrewroo

2.73/5  rDev -32.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.75

From a 22oz bomber... poured a deep amber color with rich tan head. Immediately picked up more of a sweet, biscuit than traditional pumpkin pie spice on the nose. The mouth feel is full, and again I get a dominating vanilla cookie flavor and subtle pumpkin pie spice with a nice alcohol warmth. I have friends who are nuts about this brew, but it was too sweet and almost cloying for me.

09-22-2013 00:09:39 | More by DocBrewroo
jeff1973

3.83/5  rDev -5.7%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.75

Poured from a 22oz bottle into a Piggly Wiggly tulip. Bottled on 7/24/12, so about 14 mos old. Acquired in trade. Thanks beerbyrd!

A - Slightly hazy burnt orange (a light shade though). Off-white head leaves a little lacing.

S - Heavy spices, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon (pumpkin pie). Sweet aroma.

T - Spot on pumpkin pie. All the spices and the pumpkin blend well and nothing is overpowering. Dries out a little on the finish, so not too sweet either (like the nose will lead you to believe).

M - Very thin, almost watery. Carbonation is medium. This was a major setback for me. I was expecting a much heavier mouthfeel. Is this because it is a year old?

O - Smell leads you to believe that you are getting a sweet spice bomb, but the taste is really nice. Let down by the watery mouthfeel.

09-21-2013 03:51:47 | More by jeff1973
Joerwat

Georgia

2.13/5  rDev -47.5%

Sadly I was not impressed, despite all of the good recommendations. Strong caramel maltiness on the nose, a bit of pumpkin, and the usual accouterments of spices: nutmeg, ginger cinnamon, etc; overly sweet. I got more spices on my tongue when I took some sips, the caramel malt and the pumpkin don't go well together, and I think the hops add a strange off note. The pumpkin finishes quickly, leaving the spices and that sickly sweet taste I got so strongly on the nose, and the odd hop off taste.

09-20-2013 02:55:18 | More by Joerwat
rdilauro

Connecticut

3.24/5  rDev -20.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.25

Ok, I love Pumpkin Beers! Every since my first one about 4 years ago, I have a strong attraction to them. Each fall season , I look forward to the new ones coming in. Each year, we find new ones to bring in and we also find some of them that we do not order.

I find myself looking for the 'desert' rich types. Almost to the point, where its not a beer/beverage that I want, but its about drinking desert.

I remember from my early days reading MAD magazine. There was a section about Pizza and which was the best. I don't want to identify brand names here, so, I may just put in a phrase or so. If this is a violation of forum rules, I will understand if this is edited by the moderators.

Here it goes, think of all of the Pumpkin beers selling on one city block:

Punkin Fish is the best tasting in the City
Puggy is the best Pumpkin Beer in the Country
BPR is the best Pumpkin Beer in the Continent
Southern Tier Pumpking on the BLOCK!

Get my point here!

I was a bit surprised that the pour and color was somewhat light. Most of the other pumpkin beers I've had were much darker. The aroma was what I expected from any
of these types. Closing my eyes , I could smell and feel all the various spices that should go into a pumpkin pie. The aroma even gave me a warming feeling.

My first sip and I was totally taken back. I tasted the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg , sugar and all, nothing artificial, everything so real I was drinking desert!

The mouthful was warm , big and round. The finish was just like having a warm pumpkin pie with whipped cream on it!

The second, third and all sips were better and better. This was a beer that when it was all gone, I felt sad and was just looking for more.

09/19/2013
This recent tasting. I did enjoy some of the nose, but from that point on, I was not much of a fan. For me, there was way too many spices, none which blended together while the pumpkin flavor was basically absent. It was also to carbonated for me.
So to net it out....

09-20-2013 02:27:07 | More by rdilauro
schildres

Maryland

4.69/5  rDev +15.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

A: This beer pours a nice golden orange with a thin white head.

S: Pumpkin and graham cracker are present on the nose. Almost like pie crust.

T: Wow, I'm having a pumpkin pie. Notes of pumpkin, graham cracker, pie crust, cinnamon, some clove and nutmeg are present through out the flavor. Nothing overwhelming, perfectly balanced.

M: As stated before the beer is just like a pumpkin pie. Pumpkin and graham cracker up front with a pumpkin finish.

O: The best pumpkin beer I have ever had hands down. Southern Tier strikes again. The balance between the pumpkin and the graham cracker make this beer a great seasonal choice.

09-18-2013 01:42:08 | More by schildres
goochpunch

4.53/5  rDev +11.6%

Pours out a bright coppery orange with a thin head. Smells like pumpkin pie and graham crackers. That's it. It smells amazing. The spices don't hit me over the head as much as I would have expected, which is a good thing. I pick up some pumpkin along with the baking spice, so it isn't too hidden. Fairly sweet overall, which seems appropriate. Finishes with a surprising and welcome bitterness. I get some of that graham cracker in there too. Mouthfeel is fairly full, and the carbonation isn't too lively. Delicious beer. Dessert in a glass.

09-18-2013 01:22:40 | More by goochpunch
jkwuc89

4.88/5  rDev +20.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

I've tried several pumpkin varieties and this particular variety is suitably labeled. This is simply the best pumpkin ale I've had. Very flavorful without being over the board regarding the pumpkin flavors. The pumpkin pie spice flavors come through beautifully. Sip this one and savor it.

09-17-2013 22:58:15 | More by jkwuc89
WoogityBoogity

3.65/5  rDev -10.1%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Recommended by Mike T.

A - Pours a copperish-orange. Large, 1'' collar of slightly off-white head forms with medium retention. Lacing is minimal.

S - Strong esters of allspice, cinnamon, honey, ginger, and pumpkin spices. There is some malty presence underlying SHV, but no hop aroma detected.

T - Mild malt sweetness is strongly overpowered by phenol SHV spices, included cracked pepper, vanilla, nutmeg. Balance is very moderate despite minimal hop bitterness. Dry finish with noticeable alcohol presence.

M - Medium-light, creamy body with average carbonation.

D/O - A very seasonal representation of SHV beer, that pumpkin enthusiasts would enjoy. It may not necessarily offer anything different than other commercial examples, but it seems to employ a variety of what the rest do.

09-16-2013 22:42:23 | More by WoogityBoogity
BradtheGreat7

3.91/5  rDev -3.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

This review was taken a week ago though its about the 5th time I had it.

22 oz brown bomber with a Southern Tier style label. Very Halloween style to it with orange being the main color. The Pumking himself gracing the front and his story posted on the back. Poured this into a abbey style goblet.

A - deep orangish copper in color. Head is a shade of white and actually poured very nice and pillowy before it vanished into a very small ring of lace leaving minimal stick. Good color to the body though. Very appealing to this time of year.

S - sweet caramel malt with pumpkin pie spices. Allspice, hints of cinnamon and possibly some clove. Pumpkin whiffs in the back end of the aroma.

T - very sweet caramel notes up front with a hint of pumpkin pie. Malt really overpowers the hops that are said to be used. Spices of allspice, cinnamon, and a touch of clove. Finish does carry a bit of bitterness to it. Overall a pretty good tasting ale.

M - very flavorful ale. Lots going on though it may come off as a bit sweet for some. I personally enjoy Pumking. Body is a bit thin for an ale of its size and lacks a bit of texture. But that being said it is pure Southern Tier style at its best and those guys do craft some pretty good beer. Very easy to drink at first but be careful with this one. The abv is there ya know.

O - a very good pumpkin ale. One of the 3-4 I look for. Not something I can drink everyday but what pumpkin ale is? Not sure if its quite as good as a few I've had, but its sure as heck better than nearly most I've had. Pumking is definitely something I buy every year and remains a part of my Halloween party lineup. A real classic Fall seasonal.

09-16-2013 15:05:22 | More by BradtheGreat7
dowen17

Alabama

4.4/5  rDev +8.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Pours a clear light orange color. Produced a two finger head but quickly recedes to nothing.

Smell is pumpkin. Graham cracker crust. And a tiny bit of grain.

Taste just like a pumpkin pie. Sweet pumpkin, vanilla, and graham cracker. A little buttery on the finish. And a hint of alcohol. Some caramel in the finish as well.

High carbonation. Light but not watery.

Really good beer. Would definitely drink again. Very nice.

09-15-2013 22:20:10 | More by dowen17
StoutHunter

3.31/5  rDev -18.5%
look: 4 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

I picked up a bottle of Southern Tier's Pumking last month for $7.49 at The Lager Mill. Even though it isn't fall yet it's sure to starting to feel like it with some cooler weather showing up so a Pumpkin Ale sounds pretty good, so lets see how it goes. 2013 Vintage. Poured from a brown 22oz bottle into a snifter.

A- The bottle looks pretty nice, it got a clean and eye catching look to it with plenty of information on the label. It poured a fairly clear golden orange color that took on more of an amber orange color when held to the light with two and a half fingers worth of white head that died down to a thin ring that stayed till the end and left a nice amount of spotty lacing behind. This is a pretty good looking beer, I have no complaints.

S- The aroma starts off with a pretty high amount of sweetness followed by a very noticeable gram cracker like aroma which is pretty interesting. Up next comes eggnog like aromas with a creamy aroma really coming through along with an equal amount of spices with some cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg aromas coming through. I get a slight bit of natural pumpkin aromas, but it seems to be overpowered by the gram crackers and spices. I wasn't a big fan of the aroma the pumpkin seemed pretty covered up and the other aspects were just too dominating.

T- The taste seems to be pretty similar to the aroma and it starts off with a higher amount of medium sweetness followed by lots of spices, all them that were in the aroma show up in the taste, but it's the cinnamon that shows up the most and it's just too dominant. Up next comes a nice gram cracker aroma that is pretty noticeable and it actually tastes like real gram crackers and it's followed by a light pumpkin like and fruity taste that doesn't give me that natural pumpkin flavor I look for in the style. On the finish there's a pretty noticeable creamy flavor with fairly low amount of bitterness and a light alcohol flavor with a spicy aftertaste with cinnamon sticking out the most. I wasn't a fan of the taste of the beer, it was too heavy on all the other pumpkin pie aspects and it really covered up most of the pumpkin flavors.

M- Somewhat smooth, a little creamy, sticky, a little crisp, medium bodied with a slightly higher amount of medium carbonation. The mouthfeel was decent and seemed to work fine with this beer.

Overall I wasn't a fan of this beer and I thought it wasn't a great example of the style, i feel like this was more of a dessert beer version of the style but the problem was the sweetness and spices covered up most of those natural pumpkin flavors and that seemed to really hurt this beer. This beer didn't have the best drinkability, it was somewhat smooth and not filling, but the flavor didn't do a good job at holding my attention and half a bomber is more than enough for me, there's no way I would want to drink a whole bomber to myself, it would be way too much and I don't think I could do it. What I liked the most about this beer was the mouthfeel and appearance, they both worked well with this beer and the appearance was pretty good. What I liked the least about this beer was how over the top all the flavors were except the pumpkin, it didn't highlight the pumpkin, it just covered it up. I wouldn't buy this beer again, it just not something I enjoyed and I would only recommend it to people that prefer their Pumpkin Ales heavy on the dessert side. All in all this beer just wasn't for me, I could see how some people would like it but to me it just wasn't something that I would want to revisit. I wish it was much more balanced since the pumpkin flavors only showed up a little in the background. I think Southern Tier is a fairly solid brewery, but I haven't liked any beers from the Black Water series, I don't think this it's as bad as Creme Brulee but it isn't much better either. I appreciate the attempt but this one was a miss for me, better luck next time guys.

09-15-2013 03:54:44 | More by StoutHunter
dar482

4.43/5  rDev +9.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

The beer comes in a deep orange color.

The aroma has weird fermented pumpkin aroma, but it's mostly just sweet and spicy. It's not quite pie for me, but more of a spice cinnamon pumpkin tart pastry. Not really deep, but super sweet and creamy.

The flavor is better with lots of pumpkin, but also lots of cinnamon spice and nutmeg and clove. The middle is really lots of body and vanilla and graham/biscuit crust. The finish is sweet with vanilla and nutmeg and spices.

This so far has been the best pumpkin beer I've had this season. The alcohol really hides itself. It's tasty as hell and drinks super easy.

09-14-2013 06:21:29 | More by dar482
alphagnome

Iowa

4.64/5  rDev +14.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

Appearance:
Exactly what you'd hope to see in a pumpkin beer! A very vibrant orange body, that's as clear as water with a nice, steady stream of carbonation in attendance. This pumpking wears a fluffy, cream-colored crown for a head that recedes to a thin film after a few minutes with minimal lacing. If the head had better retention, it'd be perfect.

Aroma:
Pumpkin Pie, pumpkin pie and more pumpkin pie! Oh, and whipped cream! Pumpkin is dominant, followed closely by vanilla and cool whip. Cinnamon and clove are also along for the ride. Taking this in with eyes closed, I felt the need to reach for a fork.. It's that spot on!

Taste:
Follows the nose precipitously. Rich in pumpkin, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Light hops hit the finish with a fair amount of alcohol present. It's not harsh however, considering it's 8.6% ABV! It's a bit sweet, but not overwhelming. Superb!

Mouthfeel:
Lightly carbonated and surprisingly light for a such a beer. Nice and creamy, I was really disappointed when I poured the last drop from the 22 oz. bottle.

Overall:
I love this time of the year... Mainly because I love pumpkin! As far as I see it, this is the pumpkin beer to beat. The disappointing news... Not a single distributor in the state of Iowa!

09-14-2013 04:12:17 | More by alphagnome
M_C_Hampton

Georgia

4.01/5  rDev -1.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

A: poured from a 22 oz bottle into a pint glass, copper colored with a short white head that dissipates leaving little lacing, clear

S: straight pumpkin pie, grahmcracker crust, cinamon, clove, nutmeg, pumpkin

T: sweet and follows the smell, intense spice flavors, vanilla

M: medium with lower carbonation

O: It's a pretty intensly flavored beer. Flavor is all about the spice. This is a very sweet beer.

09-14-2013 01:43:53 | More by M_C_Hampton
NOLTERN

Oregon

There are no words to express the perfection of this brew, but I will try. As soon as you pour this brew, you are delighted with the aroma and colour it has as it hits the side of your goblet from the bottle and the smooth head holds nice lacing and has very beautiful retention. You take a whiff. This is pure delight. Autumn has sprung! This is fresh pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top. Nothing is overdone here. The spices are perfect, the colour is perfect, and the head is beautiful. The only test left now is the taste. As this liquid hit my lips, my eyes rolled back in pure ecstacy. The mouthfeel is cream and the taste is superb. This is pure thanksgiving that you remember as a child. This is your grandmothers pumpkin pie served to you on your favorite plate as you gazed out the window at the changing coloured leaves while simultaniously opening your first christmas gift.

I first experienced the pumking 3 years ago, and I have tried over 70 pumpkin beers since then. No pumpkin beer compares to the Pumking.

ALL HAIL THE KING!

09-11-2013 07:34:47 | More by NOLTERN
ExaltedNecrosis

3.56/5  rDev -12.3%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

22 oz bomber poured into goblet.

A - Rich orange amber, quite clear. Thin finger of bubbly white head.

S - Huge amount of cinnamon spice. This is backed up by nutmeg and clove, and I can barely detect any pumpkin.

T - Much like the smell, this tastes almost entirely of cinnamon. The nutmeg and clove come through strongly as well, and pumpkin is the last flavor. It's very spicy and not very sweet.

M - Sticky and syrupy, yet not too sweet. High amount of carbonation.

O - I had heard this beer hyped up a lot. This was a letdown for me; it wasn't bad, but the huge amount of cinnamon spice was offputting. I wanted more sweet pumpkin and less spice.

09-11-2013 02:35:02 | More by ExaltedNecrosis
mitch3114

4.58/5  rDev +12.8%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

22 oz. bomber-poured approximately 7 oz. servings into 10 oz. snifter until bottle was empty

A- The color of this enchanting ale is a beautiful clear golden body with an orange hue. Autumn. The foamy, creamy eggshell colored head sticks around for minutes before it slowly starts to subside into a thin bubbly film. You can tell that this has a higher ABV as the contents are a bit viscous and there is some oily swirling within the vessel as well as some stickiness as the beer slowly slides down the side of the glass leaving its bubbly trail of lacing behind. Also, great branding with the story, description of the beer, and the iconic "Pumking" image on the label that's adhered to the 22 oz. brown glass bottle.

S- The smell right away is pumpkin pie, pumpkin pastries, pumpkin cupcakes with vanilla frosting! Sugar cookies fresh from the oven, graham crackers, pumpkins, pie crust, batter, custard, vanilla, spices: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, caramel, sugar, brown sugar, a touch of alcohol and a small hint of hops. Did I say pumpkin?

T- Very similar to smell, although the smell is much more intense. Pumpkin, pumpkin pie and the spices that go with it...but again, not too intense. Vanilla. Cookie dough, batter. With some agitation, the alcohol can be tasted as well as the hops (much more than the smell for the latter).

M- Spot on. Not too thick, not too thin. Creamy, yet crisp, clean and refreshing. I like how this is a BIG "imperial" ale, yet Southern Tier didn't go overboard. I think the 8.60% ABV is just right for this beer. Any higher and the alcohol may have masked some of the delicate spices and subtleties.

O- Unlike many other pumpkin ales, this isn't really malty and thick. It is well balanced. What's great about this beer is not only is the A,S,T,M wonderful, but it also brings on a whole new dimension: memories and nostalgia. Each whiff brings back memories of carving pumpkins as a kid, trick or treating, decorating for the holidays. Each sip reminds me of pumpkin pie, Thanksgiving, hunting with my dad. While drinking this beer, brilliant, vibrant warm colors are painted across my mind like an autumn scene during peak foliage. When paired with a cool, mid-September night, it let's you know that fall is just around the corner.

This is a slam dunk. I'm not one to go with the flow (I love imperial stouts, but I'm not a fan of BCBS), but in this case, Pumking is a brew that lives up to the hype. I highly recommend this jewel, but you better act fast and get it while it lasts or it will be gone before the leaves even begin to start changing colors.

09-11-2013 00:28:16 | More by mitch3114