1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Creme Brulee (Imperial Milk Stout) - Southern Tier Brewing Company

Creme Brulee (Imperial Milk Stout)Creme Brulee (Imperial Milk Stout)

Southern Tier Brewing Company visit their website
New York, United States

Milk / Sweet Stout |  9.60% ABV

The brewer suggests a serving temperature of 42 °F for this beer.

(Beer added by: ph2001 on 07-12-2008)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 3,229 | Reviews: 1,270 | Show All Ratings:
Ds0589

3.18/5  rDev -18%

Bough a bottle of Southern Tier Creme Brulee, honestly I've had a few of Southern Tier's beers and they just don't really do it for me. They're nothing special. I've never had one that has blown me away. There's never been anything awful either. It's just I find they're pretty average. If you're looking for a good upstate NY beer, you are better off with Ommegang or Middle Ages, a pretty underrated brewery in Syracuse that has a lot of good offerings.

Appearance is very dark and looks like coffee. The head dissipates pretty quickly.

The smell is probably the most appealing thing about this beer. Smells sweet but pleasant. It smells like cake along with butterscotch. But honestly, the smell is better than the taste.

The taste at first was extremely off-putting. Easily one of the sweetest beers I've ever had. To be fair, you get used to it the more you consume, but it was just a weird taste at first. The most dominant taste is butterscotch, along with vanilla and a little caramel too.

The 9.5% alcohol is hidden fairly well in this beer. I would have this beer again, but it wouldn't be the first I would reach for. It gets better as you go through the bottle, but be ready for the first sip cause it's really sweet.

07-17-2013 18:33:31 | More by Ds0589
Brew_42

3.4/5  rDev -12.4%

Pours dark black with thin coffee head

Smells great. Smells strong of butterscotch and vanilla

Tastes like vanilla butterscotch and coffee. Really really sweet.

Overall a little too intense for me in the sweetness department which says a lot. A must try for people that like sweet/dessert style beers.

07-17-2013 03:30:47 | More by Brew_42
Matthew_Phoenix

3.71/5  rDev -4.4%

A - Looks super dark, but not pitch black, not a lot of lacing, a nice pour

S - It smells like dessert, I mean I couldn't smell it enough. I wanted to share the smell with the world, smells like cake, I am not kidding, it's a very strong smell, but an inviting one.

T - Super super sweet, the sweetness hits you first like a punch to the kisser, its straight up burnt sugar or burnt marshmallows , second is hints of vanilla with caramel, the vanilla and caramel go away and we are left with the taste of the burnt sugary sensation along with some malt, and just the slightest hint of alcohol

M - Super chewy....think and smooth, creamy, not the easiest going down cuz its heavy, u need to sip it, it is not meant to be chugged down in a few seconds

O - the taste is very strong and I think it took away from the experience a little bit, I will try it again later at a different temp (when I had this it was over 50 degrees I'm sure). It still wasn't bad, I think you actually get used to the taste as you drink it. The smell and mouth feel are incredible, in fact the smell itself makes it really. Worth a try if u like something really sweet. I'm also gonna try it with some vanilla ice cream next time.

07-16-2013 03:50:03 | More by Matthew_Phoenix
ChrisKayler

2.7/5  rDev -30.4%

Glassware: Odell's Belgian Style Snifter.

Appearance: Black in color, this beer is basically opaque. An aggressive pour produced a small head tan in color, with rocky bubbles that diminished quickly. No lacing to speak of.

Smell: Initial thought right away is cake batter, burnt sugar, marshmallow, and ice cream. Wow, this smells sweet.

Taste: Beyond sweet, that is all. A weird chemically burnt sugar taste. BLECH.

Mouthfeel: Trying to taste enough of this to get an idea of the mouthfeel ... not easy. Syrupy body with average carbonation. Good ...

Overall: My god. This is the sweetest beer I've ever had. I know a lot of people must like this, to achieve the rating it has gotten ... but holy shit. It made me cringe it was so sweet. It made me cringe when I even thought about tasting it the next day. My tasting buddies tried to salvage it by putting vanilla ice cream scoops in it. Eventually, we chose to drain pour. It smells nice, it has good mouthfeel, and it looks fine ... but I can't get over dat sweetness.

07-16-2013 02:43:17 | More by ChrisKayler
wspscott

Kentucky

1.76/5  rDev -54.6%

growler pour into a pint glass
courtesy of JC

A: pours completely black, topped with a cappuccino colored head that drops to a thin film and leaves a little bit of lace.
S: Butterscotch, vanilla, smells sweet
T: tastes very sweet, cloying, lots of vanilla and caramel, kristine thinks of butterscotch, a little bit of dark roasted malt in the background along with a hint of alcohol heat.
M: Creamy and mouthcoating with a little astringency.
O: Reviews had made me think this was a very polarizing beer and now that I have tasted it, I can see why. If they dialed back the sweetness/vanilla/creme brulee flavor by half and made it more of a sweet stout with some of those flavors, then I think it would be a much better beer. As it is, this comes across as a horrible mess. I can't imagine drinking even a 6 or 8 ounce pour, it is just too sweet/overwhelming. This is a drain pour for me.

Serving type: growler

07-16-2013 00:28:16 | More by wspscott
xShoWTeKx

South Carolina

4.76/5  rDev +22.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

2013

A: Black as night with a large mocha head, leaves light lacing.

S: Absolutely amazing strong vanilla almost butterscotch smell with a fairly strong alcohol presence.

T: Follows smell perfectly with a very strong butterscotch/vanilla/caramel taste and a fairly strong alcohol finish.

M: Full bodied, creamy, a rather large carbonation for a stout but very good, and a mildly dry finish.

O: This is what a stout should be a sweet dessert beer, I absolutely love it and will absolutely be getting it again.

07-15-2013 05:10:03 | More by xShoWTeKx
bmwats

Louisiana

3.99/5  rDev +2.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4

Poured from a 650 ml bottle into a snifter.

A: Black. Pours a 1 finger, foamy, brown head. Settles quickly, leaving a nice ring around the rim of the glass. Slight spotty lacing quickly retreats into the body of the brew.

S: Roasted coffee, peaty malt, lots of vanilla.

T: Tastes much like it smells. Malt has a peaty pungent character to it, char roasted espresso, a little licorice, vanilla not as formidable as the nose gives off....which is a good thing. Just a nice sweet hint of it.

M: Hearty, full, and thick. Pungent throughout the experience, with a short break for a little sweet bite right in the middle. A little bitingly bitter in the finish.

D: Sip and savor.

Atmosphere is really nice. Dark with a tight, foamy head. Only slight lacing though. Nose is roasted coffee, charred grains, and strong character of vanilla. Coffee, licorice, and peat, cut with a hint of vanilla on the palate. Overall, this is a really good quaff.

07-14-2013 03:38:32 | More by bmwats
Alextricity

4.21/5  rDev +8.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Had on-tap at One-Eyed Betty's in Ferndale, Michigan as part of a paddle.

Appearance: Pretty good looking beer -- not completely black like most Imperial Stouts seem to be, but it was nearly there with some ruby on the edges. A kind of bright, slightly off-white head floats on the glass. Lacing is patchwork. A good looking beer, but not Creme Brulee's highlight.

Smell: Holy shit. As noted at the top, I had this as part of a sampler, but I could smell this beer in particular from a few feet away before it was set on my table... this has to be the most pungent beer I've smelled. I'm not too sure I've whiffed a beer so potent from such a distance before -- that's a good and bad thing. If you love creme brulee, well damn, you've got it. This smells just like a creme brulee (or Boston Cream Pie), and that's all there is to it. Very sweet.

Taste/feel: Basically exactly like the taste, but some roasted malts come into play as well. There's virtually no bitterness to speak of, I find, and it is quite sweet. On the plus side, I don't think that this at all has a syrupy sweet sort of feel to it, which is something I was scared of going in. It tastes like creme brulee with a bit of roasty coffee notes... I have no idea how else to explain it. The name is very appropriate for this.

Would I buy a 22oz bottle of this though? No, not unless I happened to be sharing it. This is pretty much the very definition of a dessert beer -- sweet, tasty, awesome stuff. The ABV doesn't come at *all* in the aroma, and it may only be traceable in the taste due to a very slight warmth. This is another fine beer from Southern Tier, and one that any dessert/chocolate fan should enjoy... it's just hard to see me buying this again knowing that it's only in 22oz bottles.

07-13-2013 03:08:19 | More by Alextricity
Aleks_P

3.46/5  rDev -10.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25

Appearance: Fitting appearance for the style. Opaque dark brown, almost black, with a heavy and thick tan head.

Smell: Smell is the standout feature here, I noticed the caramel and vanilla aroma as I was pouring it. Smelled like candy. Normally I'd find this a bit offputting, but I did pay for "creme brulee" stout.

Taste: The alcohol is a bit overpowering for my taste, hard to notice the caramel/vanilla (other than the smell) or even the coffee notes of the stout. I was expecting something a little sweeter.

Mouthfeel: Feel the alcohol sting a bit, but otherwise nothing notable. Stoutlike.

Overall: I was disappointed with this one. Admittedly, stouts are not my favorite styles of beer but I've had enough of them to understand the style. Thought the beer smelled great but was disappointed with the taste, the alcohol was not masked and overpowered the beer.

07-13-2013 01:16:18 | More by Aleks_P
mporter249

South Carolina

4.03/5  rDev +3.9%

Appearance: Deep brown/black, small but solid head. Opaque. Looks tasty.

Smell: Definitely creamy and sugary. Actually smells a LOT like creme brulee. Not much as far as familiar beer-y smells, but that's not a bad thing here. I honestly can't stop thinking about cracking the caramelized top. Yum. Naturally, there's some caramel there, too.

Taste: Sweetness and bitterness up front, mingles into mild bitterness on the way out. A nice smoothness.Well-balanced by my measure except for a moment midway through the taste when the bitterness overwhelms the sweet side, but only for a second.

Mouthfeel: Medium body, smooth for the most part, carbonation just right for me.

Overall: I really like this. Definitely a desserty beer, but good. 9/10 would drink again.

07-10-2013 01:06:55 | More by mporter249
Pegasus

4.5/5  rDev +16%

Appearance: Deep black in color, with a large, sense, and persistent tan head. Thick, scattered lacing adorns the glass walls

Aroma: Profound aroma of vanilla, caramel, butterscotch and coffee, the aroma is so palpable, one can almost taste it.

Taste: Opens with a massive wave of vanilla and caramel, followed by a surge of espresso. Later in the taste, bitter cocoa comes to the fore. Throughout the taste, the vanilla is omnipresent, at first dominating, and then as a pronounced undercurrent. There is a modest hop presence, or perhaps it isn't modest, but is overwhelmed by the vanilla, caramel, and coffee. Nonetheless, its serves as a counterpoint to the sweetness of this beer. Finishes with a lingering herbal bitterness and a sweet vanilla and caramel flavor.
The high alcohol content (9.6% ABV) is superbly concealed.

Mouth feel: Smooth, soft, and quite full.

Drinkability/notes: Absolutely excellent, a stupendous and over-the-top dessert beer.

Presentation: Packaged in a twenty-two ounce brown glass bomber with a pry-off crown, served in a New Belgium Brewing chalice.

Sourcing: Purchased at Spec's in Austin, Texas in June of 2013, for $9.99 plus tax for a twenty-two ounce bomber.

07-07-2013 21:59:52 | More by Pegasus
Roman5150

Spain

4.2/5  rDev +8.2%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

bottle into tulip

appearance: pitch black with 1 finger off white head, minor lacing

smell: butterscotch, vanilla, espresso bean, milk chocolate, lots of sweet sugary smell, maple syrup

taste: very very sweet, lots of butterscotch, milk, caramel and vanilla as nose would suggest, with heavy milk chocolate body. Very smooth, not bitter, the malt backbone is very sweet.

mouthfeel: not too carbonated, thick bodied

overall: Very sweet, good for what it is, couldn't drink this everyday but still damn good. Probably the best "dessert" beer i've ever had.

07-05-2013 00:49:35 | More by Roman5150
obrike

4.23/5  rDev +9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

This is one bizzare beer. I haven't been this surprised by a beer since I had Saint Arnold Pumkinator last Fall.

Pours a robust black with a very full head...i had to slow pour the last half of the pint glass to not overflow. A big tan head that stuck around for a bit...leaving sugary streaks of lace on my glass.

WTF? The scent! Jesus...this is like a vanilla/butterscotch/chocolate/caramel super-cake! Is this really beer? Who cares! it smells awesome. My teeth are rotting before I've even sipped it....but I kinda like it.

Uber sweet. This is easlily the sweetest beer I have ever had. There is a bit of roasted malts and coffee at the beginning, but this quickly gives way to an insanley sweet caramel, butterscotch taste. There is bittersweet chocolate left on the tongue if you let it sit for a while. Very dry too. Not a lot of carbonation on this one...alcohol is certainly hidden.

Wow... This is a fascinating beer. It's easy to see why it's so polarizing. Not your typical Imp Stout for sure. I really enjoyed it and appreciated the uber-sweetness that other folks seem to be dinging...I mean, c'mon...it's called Creme Brulee for God's sake...it's gonna be sweet! I will be getting this again...even if just to share with folks just to see the look on their faces when they try it.

Excellent job Southern Tier!

07-04-2013 03:02:34 | More by obrike
mrchrisray

4.18/5  rDev +7.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4

my label is different and the alcohol percent is 9.5 but it all sounds the same...22oz bottle poured into snifter, as the label says to do.

black, if held up to a light you can't see through it. small head that is gone quickly but leaves some lacing.

it smells super sweet, for a beer. i now see why it says it could be your dessert not just a pairing w/ dessert. butterscotch and caramel for sure, with hints of vanilla. not as much vanilla as i would expect since it specially mentions being brewed with vanilla on the bottle.

taste great and not as sweet as it smells which is a good thing to me. i can taste more vanilla than i can smell.

it is surprisingly light in the mouth and very smooth, i think i'm picking up some burnt coffee beans...

good beer.

07-02-2013 00:15:32 | More by mrchrisray
RaggaD

4.38/5  rDev +12.9%

Poured from a 22oz. bottle into a stout glass

A: Pours a dark black with a finger or so of creamy head that fades quickly leaving little lacing behind

S: Big aroma on this one!! Huge vanilla notes, butterscotch, caramel. Aptly names brew

T: Not as sweet as it smells which was a blessing because I wouldn't have been able to drink it. Real nice actually. The caramel and vanilla hit me right off the bat but seem to fade a little as I
get into it.

M: Very creamy and pleasant. For being 9.6% I was surprised to not really notice the alcohol at all.

O: Enjoyed it, not an everyday beer for sure and not my favorite milk stout but definitely another solid beer from Southern Tier.

06-30-2013 14:10:41 | More by RaggaD
STKPICR0720

Alabama

4.58/5  rDev +18%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

This is a very sweet, smooth and well balanced brew. I have been waiting on this beer to get here to Alabama. This brew should be paired with a good dessert or just alone after a great meal. This brew is most definitely a panty dropper. Chicks must really love this brew as well. If you can get your hands on this brew you need to stag a few bottles. Most definitely worth it.

06-30-2013 13:17:14 | More by STKPICR0720
dar482

4.45/5  rDev +14.7%
look: 4 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

This beer pours out very dark with a little tan head.

The aroma is freaking huge. You get it just from opening the bottle. It is freaking huge, almost "too" big and sweet. It's caramel, vanilla, roasted, tons of sweetness, brown sugar. It's almost like Bailey's with how huge and distinct, sweet, vanilla, and creamy the aroma is.

The flavor follows with just a huge syrupy caramel, vanilla, burned sugar, tons of sweetness. The finish is the highlight because it has a good amount of bitterness that cleans up this beer.

Not a huge mouthfeel and decently drinkable because of the finish.

I would recommend sharing this with 4 people because it's so darn big of a beer. I'm into interesting beers, so this was a great treat. Not for everyone. Probably will enjoy or hate this one.

06-28-2013 00:16:59 | More by dar482
MattyG85

4.38/5  rDev +12.9%

Poured from a 22 oz. bottle into a Surly Darkness chalice glass. Date of bottling is 06/06/13.

Appearance: Pours dark and black with a slight hint of brownish amber. Moderate amount of bubbles and about one finger of tan head that fades into a thin creamy layer. Leaves a lot of creamy lacing.

Smell: A very rich and sweet dark aroma with lots of caramel, coffee, and syrupy chocolate hints. Dark roasted malts with big hints of caramel, toffee, butterscotch, biscuit, coffee beans, milk and dark chocolate, and cream. Big hints of vanilla and chocolate syrup. Brown sugar sweetness and lactose as well. Light hints of dark fruit in the background. Hop presence is very light on the nose. Very forward on the sweet caramel and creamy coffee smell. Very nice aroma.

Taste: Like the nose previews, a big rich sweet taste of dark malt, caramel, and cream. Dark roasted malts with a big taste of sweet caramel, toffee, butterscotch, coffee beans, milk, cream, dark chocolate, and biscuit. Lots of vanilla bean flavor and syrupy chocolate along with sweet brown sugar and lactose notes. Subtle notes of dark dried fruit in the background. Very subtle earthy hop bitterness towards the finish. Very rich and sweet taste but not quite to the level of being overwhelming. A very good taste.

Mouthfeel: Thick and full bodied with a moderate amount of carbonation. Very creamy and fairly sticky and syrupy. Slight alcohol heat is felt.

Overall: A very good imperial milk/sweet stout. Big, rich, and creamy. Very sweet but still pretty smooth.

06-22-2013 07:04:29 | More by MattyG85
LambicPentameter

Kansas

4.21/5  rDev +8.5%

Enjoyed on tap at Bier Station in Kansas City. Was tapped on 6-20-2013 as part of a Southern Tier tap takeover. Served in a small wide tulip glass.

A - Pours a dark, oily walnut brown with almost zero clarity. Slightly translucent around the edges. Head is creamy, about 3/4th finger and dissipates quickly, leaving a rim of foam around the edge of the glass. Lacing is slick and faint.

S - This is straight-up caramel and sweetness. Like a caramel macchiato. Very little of the chocolate-y charachetristics that come with milk stouts. If the taste is as sweet as the aroma, this is going to be like a melted milkshake. The name is very apt.

T - Thankfully, the sweetness is much more muted, but still present. Dulce de leche, cinnamon and vanilla overtones on a faint bittersweet base like burnt sugar. Reminds me a bit of a lighter, drier Kahlua.

M - Viscous and creamy with medium-to-heavy body. Light carbonation is just the right amonunt to keep it from feeling slimy. Lingering and sticky aftertaste.

Overall a unique and delightful beer. Would be perfect with the right desserts. Or AS dessert to be honest. Very tasty, but I do have a bit of a sweet tooth, so be warned. Definitely a sipping beer.

06-21-2013 23:11:18 | More by LambicPentameter
pjkelley82

4.35/5  rDev +12.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

I had to write a full review because this beer seems a little up or down with people.

It is a milk stout and to me comes off more of a barrel aged beer..

Poured into a standard pint glass...

Very dark pour, thin head, not much retention, very sticky lacing.

Smell is super duper sweet... toffee, caramel, butter.... again smells super sweet like candy.

Take at first sip was very sweet, a little too sweet for me and I like sweet.... but it's all what it described... creme brule.... toffe/caramel/butter/whipped pecan taste. Bery sigary...most people don't know what it tastes like but southern tier nailed it... has a perfect taste of creme brule with that perfect burnt taste to it that is also in wee heavy.... mouthfeel was good, a little sticky but not to heavy and not too light....

Overall this was a great brew that is more of a sipper... alcohol is noticeable but my biggest thing is it was a little sweet.... had it in summer and probably better in the winter. But they nailed the taste just a tad too much..

06-17-2013 00:42:23 | More by pjkelley82
da_beers

4.6/5  rDev +18.6%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

A - dark black like an oil. Thin tan head, decent lacing coming down.

S - wow what a smell. Syrup and cream. The vanilla hits hard too. Smell is out of this world. Caramel comes through big time as well.

T - amazing caramel and vanilla with a little roast to it, very much a creme brûlée. Nit boozy either for being just under 10%. Finishes clean, very drinkable.

M - creamy and smooth. Full bodied but doesn't linger around un-wanted. Finishes great.

O - awesome beer. I'm really quit blown away. Highly recommend this one.

06-15-2013 21:23:22 | More by da_beers
lunarbrew

Wisconsin

3.79/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

Pours very dark, but not as dark as many stouts. About a medium viscosity. On the thiner end as far as big stouts go.

Smells like a ton of sugar, vanilla, and more than anything, butterscotch. Huge butterscotch smell. I like the smell, but the sweetness is a bit intimidating.

Super sweet indeed, but there is a decent amount of bitterness in the background. Not really an interesting bitterness...It's just...bitter. Bitter butterscotch. Fun.

I like the mouthfeel. It's solid. Medium carbonation. Pretty smooth. It could be a bit thicker, but nothing to worry about.

Overall, I like this beer. It's interesting and unique. I can't drink a lot of it, but I appreciate what ST is doing here.

06-14-2013 01:44:51 | More by lunarbrew
Immortale25

4.54/5  rDev +17%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Poured into a Funky Buddha Brewery snifter. Side of the bottle says DOB 06/11/13

A- Pours a fully opaque black color with a 3/4 inch dark tan head that bears great retention time before dissolving to a thick ring around the edge of the glass and a mostly full sheet of surface foam. Resilient lacing is glittery as it slides down the glass.

S- Decadently sweet notes of caramel, toffee, chocolate, cookie dough, vanilla and chocolate. Also some faint graham cracker plus a hint of booze. Absolutely delightful.

T- Flavor isn't quite as sweet as the aroma lets on. The dark roast comes in to balance things out and bring in some bitter along with the sweet, which is good because it keeps it from being cloying. There's still plenty of caramel, vanilla and dark chocolate but the complexities aren't as deep as in the smell. Still, quite delicious.

M- Creamy and rich with medium carbonation and a full body.

O- I don't care what anyone says: I love this beer. Then again, I do have quite the sweet tooth. Pairs great with vanilla ice cream as the label suggests. I poured a little bit over the ice cream and the combo creates a rum-like flavor.

05-13-2013 04:30:09 | More by Immortale25
StArnoldFan

3.66/5  rDev -5.7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

22 bottle poured into a snifter

Pours a dark brown almost black color, lighter color head that fizzed and went away fairly quick. Not much lacing as my glass goes down. Damn the nose on this beer is ridiculous. It smells like I could get a cavity from drinking it, huge butterscotch scents, tons of sugar, very intimidating. The taste doesn't follow the scent as much I thought it would, I'm getting more coffee, roasted malts, little sugar. It's almost like putting some butterscotch creamer in your coffee with a couple sweet-n-lows. This ones not for me, it was fun to try but I won't be back.

05-06-2013 18:06:02 | More by StArnoldFan
BurgeoningBrewhead

4.43/5  rDev +14.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

Poured entire bomber into 34oz mug. Dark brown pour, black in the glass with toffee-brown around the edges and a thin brown head that dissipated rapidly with spotty lacing. Smell is huge caramel and toffee, with malts hidden in there somewhere, and a tiny hint of alcohol. Taste isn't as heavy on the caramel/toffee as the smell, but it's definitely there. Sweetness explodes up front with the trademark bitter coffee/chocolate of a stout only coming in to finish off. Leaves a bit of sticky aftertaste; mouthfeel is full and creamy. It's a slow drinker because of how sweet it is; this wouldn't be an every day beer, but it would pair amazingly with desert or as a nightcap.

04-23-2013 04:22:06 | More by BurgeoningBrewhead