Cantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand Cru - Brasserie Cantillon

Cantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand CruCantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand Cru

Brasserie Cantillon visit their website

Lambic - Unblended |  5.00% ABV

Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 07-24-2002

Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Cantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand Cru Alström Bros
3.2/5  rDev -17.9%

Reviewed on 6/11/08. On cask at Spuyten Duyvil Brett Fest, organic version. Pours a light orange with no head. Aroma is fruity, but I can't tell which fruit. Flavor of sour funk, oak/wood, cheese. No carbonation. This beer had too much funk/sweat and I was not a fan. Seems that it's better in bottle.
6/3/6/4/13 (3.2/5)

3.22/5  rDev -17.4%

Blind Beer #5 from Khazadum, with the text: "Is this one tastay trip or what?!?". Yes my man, it is.

Glassware recommendations suggest a flute or tulip, and as I open the capped and corked bottle, it screams Belgian at me again. My Cantillon flared wine glass is getting a lot of use in this BIF.

A - This pours a straw-colored yellow, perhaps with a little bit more of orange in it. It is pretty hazy and opaque, and only blurry shadows of my fingers can be seen through it. It is essentially still with no head, but there are very minuscule bubbles sticking to the side of the glass. Likewise, no lacing to go along with this besides the tiniest sliver of foam that makes up a little ring around the edge that makes a little curtain. (3.5/5)

S - Sticking with the trend of the other beers I was sent in this BIF, this smells pretty funky as well. I'm getting a little bit of lactic acidity and sourness in the nose, but it's pretty mild compared to the others Khaz has sent me so far. There's a good amount of citrus in here, especially lemon zest. This is pretty mild on the Brett though and therefore it comes across as quite balanced. (4/5)

T - As in the nose, this is more tart than sour so I'm a little confused as to the style of this. It starts with a nice amount of malt and wood or oak, but the tartness comes soon after. There's actually a lot more complexity in the nose of this one, as the taste is pretty straightforward. The citrus in the nose devolves into essentially just some lemon, and I'm getting something that tastes strangely like chlorine? Not really musty or funky as the nose would suggest, just tart. Even the Brett seems subdued? (3/5)

M - Mouthfeel is medium-bodied with almost no carbonation. Not really mouth-puckering but the tartness does linger a bit. Semi-dry and seems to drink like a white wine. Honestly I can't say I'm a huge fan of the still lambics, as it seems they come across as slightly sour wine. (2.5/5)

D/O - Drinkability is moderate. Make no mistake, this is pretty easy to drink and isn't offensive, but the nose promises on more than the taste and mouthfeel can deliver on. It's lacking some of those extra layers of complexities and depth that I expect of the traditional Belgian styles. (3/5)

I'm going to peg this as an unblended lambic. Not getting an overwhelming amount of any one fruit to suggest that, and it's not sour or funky enough for a gueuze...

The reveal: Cantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand Cru. Oh hey my first Cantillon beer and it fits nicely with the glass choice! I'm actually a little surprised that this is from Cantillon, as I've always heard how sour their beers are, but I honestly wasn't getting a ton of sourness in this. I'm also a little surprised that this was from Cantillon as it seems a little... lackluster or lacking in depth, but I'm really glad I got to try it!!

Thanks Khaz, for another excellent choice!

3.22/5  rDev -17.4%

02/06/05- Purchased at Beltramo's in Menlo Park, CA

Presentation- 750ml bottle shared with BA members at my Super Bowl Party last night. No expiration date listed.

Appearance- Not sure what a true lambic is supposed to look like. Kinda an orange-peach colored pour with absolutely zero head and about the same in lacing. I gave it a 4 in appearance, but I could re-rate it after trying other true lambics.

Smell- Guess I finally figured out the barnyard funk smell. My fiancee is from Montana and grew up on a cattle ranch, and she confirmed that it kinda smelled like a barn, a dirty barn! To me it smelled like a skunky-honey and baby poo diaper. Yet I liked it! I don't know why, but I did. I think there is a bunch of lemon and heavy citrus scents also.

Taste- Well, I was expecting this to be the most sour experience of my life. I had one of the Cantillon lambics at the Toronado about 6 months ago and spent $10 on a 12 oz pour. That was some sour ass shit! I literally had to chase each sip with a gulp of water to keep from gagging. Well, I was expecting the same here. Turns out all Cantillon's are not super sour. This one was sour, but not anything compared to the last one. Maybe I had the Iris or the Vigneronne. It was very watery and dull. Had a weird taste of latex or some weird tupperware taste. A bit stale. Not fruity at all. Very disappointed in this one. At least the other one had some fruity zing to it.

Mouthfeel- Ultra low carbonation and a watery mouthfeel. I know the carbonation was right, but the watery part?

Drinkability- I'll pass on this one. It was the cheapest of the Cantillon line when I bought it 6 months ago at about $12. Hopefully my next try will be better. Not even giving up on them yet.

3.25/5  rDev -16.7%

2010 Vintage - 750ml green bottle - Brewed December 20th, 2007, bottled October 20th, 2010 - Poured into my Cantillon stemware...

Pours still (acceptable for style) but it still makes me sad. I knew this beer had little to no carbonation, but still I was hoping to see a few bubbles...Slightly hazy pale orange color, looks like a got me some Indian Summer Apple Juice...

A nice lemon tartness is overwhelmed a wonderful, strong dose of barnyard funk. Although the beer is pretty fresh, it smells old and musty, dry and oaky, just how a Cantillon should...

Taste is a bit citric with a mellow sweet finish. Only mildly sour, the taste focuses more on the funk and oak. Mouthfeel negatively effects taste, as much of the flavor suddenly drops out mid-drink, leaving only a slightly musty and oaky aftertaste...

Medium bodied and completely still. Very thin in the finish, taste drops out. Needs gas.

This beer is pretty fresh (for a Cantillon) and as is, it is by far my least favorite Cantillon. I have a few more bottles of varying age and am eager to see if time will improve this beer...

3.25/5  rDev -16.7%

A. Poured a flat deep yellowish color, no head, no bubbles, just still as can be

S. Horseblanket, lemon zest and citrus on top some Earthy notes

T. Initial hit of barnyard and citrus in the way of some lemon zest and orange peel, then more and more barnyard appears leaving a stale mustiness on the palate. There is also an underlying old apple juice like note I can't get past. The finsih is flat, dry, funky.

M. Flat, light bodied, clean

O. Not to bad.

3.26/5  rDev -16.4%

2010 vintage - 750ml - $22

A- A hard pour yields as exspected just a few loose bubbles the vanish instantly and leave a mirror finish. Hazy sunset orange in color.

S- Ahh welcome to the Cantillon barn and I will be your tour guide, Jean. Just a wonderful tart barnyard smell or as someone trying a lambic for the first time... sweaty socks filled with cheese. Ha! Excellent.

T- Deep funk with oak notes.

M- Oh no... flat. But that taste is there and prevents the drain pour. Oh I love that taste...

O- A very complex oak forward lambic with funk. Hard to get into depth with this brew however without any carb, would be delicious if it a better mouth feel.

3.3/5  rDev -15.4%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Appearance: Pours a hazy, still golden body with a thin, white head.

Smell: The cold hard fact that this smells exactly like TheBeerCellar's 1978 "Gas Line" Lemonade is totally indisputable.

Taste: A slight upfront sweetness layered with lemons and hay. Hints of wood and salt. Plenty of vinegary acidity on the dry, pucker-inducing finish.

Mouthfeel: Thin-bodied. Very little carbonation to speak of. Just the slightest bit oily in the mouthfeel.

Drinkability: I'm tellin' ya, "Gas Line Lemonade".

3.32/5  rDev -14.9%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3.25

750 bottled 27 Jan. 2011.

Appearance. Pours a hazy gold with a little bit of amber, no head except for the bubbles from the pour (as expected).

Smell. Green apples, tart lemon juice, and a little funk, vinegar, and old wood.

Taste. Lemons and green apple again, some funky wood and aged earthy hops with a little grass. Fairly light on these flavours.

Mouthfeel. Medium-light body, flat as a board.

Overall. Not a fan of the no carbonation despite it being that way on purpose. Lacking a bit in flavour as well compared to other offerings. Nice to have tried but I won't be buying it again.

3.32/5  rDev -14.9%

honey colored hazem zero head, even with a rigourous pour, not that that is a shicking thing on a cantillon from experience. a little carbonation noted. very pedestrian looking lambic, totally john doe.

tart apples with a handfull of dirt, that strange almost chemical smell funk that you find in many cantillon products.. maybe not as prounounced as it is here, it lingers like a wet glad bag that has been sitting out on a humid day full of garbage, attacks the nose like a boozy beer might but of course it isn't astringent like that, I suppose it is some sort of the oak penetrating the brew. interesting but they make better.

taste etc...
thin and light drinking, the mouth gets coated even though this is so light, not nearly as tart as their other offerings, the flavor follows the nose to the letter, the oak almost tastes out of place rather than adding to the overall flavor. this is pretty straight foward in terms of just being a basic unflavored lambic. It is quite acidic as you might expect.

interesting but for me cantillon makes far superior and more interesting brews. if I want something tart hand me their gueze. The oak adds some interesting notes but not much imo.

3.33/5  rDev -14.6%

750mL poured into New Glarus flute.
2008 Vintage.

A- Pours a rusty apricot with absolutely no head as it should. There is a decent haze to it. Just a few bubbles sitting around the top of the glass.

S- Faint hints of damp basement, some book dust and some sour grapes. A hint of apple cider and a little yeast.

T- Taste is much like the nose with a muskiness, some oak and some sour grape. A little acidity and not much else going on.

M- Pretty much completely flat. Medium bodied but again no carbonation. There is a little bit of puckering to it but I would say more tart than sour.

D- I was glad to finally be able to try this but I would rather reach for some of the other Cantillon offerings. Not to say its bad but if you are looking for a sour, look elsewhere.

3.34/5  rDev -14.4%

One of the weirder beers I've tried in a while... let's see how a *flat* unblended lambic does.

A. 100%, totally and in all other ways flat. It does not even try. Oh well. At least it's not doing anything half way.

S. Hmm... very intense lemon-polish here... a bit cheesy, white grape, acidic, not very deep. Sour and bracing. Hint of minerals. Doesn't smell bad, but I hope you like tart/sour lambics...

T. ... 'cause that's all that is here. Very tart and sour, lemons and dry, fully attenuated, flat beer is what you get. Think lemonade before you add the sugar. It really is that tart. Nary a hint of sweetness, hops, malt character or anything else here but oaky, sour and tart liquid. Woody and leathery. Hints of sulfur and salt. Hard to think of it as beer after a few sips ... sort of like juice. Sour juice.

M. Well, it's flat. Dry. Sour lemon-acidic finish. A bit tough to drink...

D. Low. This is is a sipper... 2 ounces is fine. A good after dinner drink or something to throw out to mix things up during a tasting. I just can't imagine drinking this more than once a year / vintage.

Broucsella is interesting, a unique not quite "finished" beer and quite fun if you like lambics - I don't know of anything else like it. But it's not really a "good" beer - it lacks the complexity of its Cantillon brethren and the drinkability of... well, most anything else. A good beer to have at least once; after that I'd spend your money on one of Cantillon's superior offerings.

3.35/5  rDev -14.1%

Bottled November 16, 2009

A: Pours a slightly hazy gold/orange with very few bubbles that quickly dissipate. No head, no lacing

S: Smells pretty acidic and sour. Plenty of funky aromas, hay, oak, wild yeast, maybe a little apple cider. Seems to smell a bit vinous as well- like white wine.

T: Up front I get a whole bunch of citrus. Mostly lime, lemon, a bit of grapefruit. In the midpalate, I taste some bready malt, oak, green apples and some leather. This beer is citrusy, tart, sour, acidic. Has a flavor profile similar to a white wine or rose while also reminding me of a gueuze.

M: I would say the mouthfeel is medium. There is no carbonation

D: The Bruocsella Grand Cru is pretty sour/tart/acidic. It begins to wear on my palate. Would not drink it again

3.35/5  rDev -14.1%

This was my first run with Cantillon.

The appearance is like liquid straw, an incredible golden color that has a deeper, darker center. This beer is still, like other reviews have pointed out. There is no head or lacing or any foamy bubbles whatsoever. This does have a leg on it that just coats the glass with oil. When poured, the bubbles in the brew fight their hardest to make it to the top. The final gravity on this must have been high because this thing is thick.

The smell is a light funk, green apples and lots of oak. There is a mild cheese smell as well.

The taste is cheesy funk, sweet green apples, molded oak, lemon grass, and a bit of earth. There are other funky rotten tastes that are very faint, but very good.

The brew is hard to drink because it is still. I know that this is a true unblended lambic, but I need some carbonation. I feel with a little fizz this thing could of been way better. It has an oily mouthfeel, and the funky tart flavors are just mild to other lambics I have had. Towards the end of the bottle I was drinking it pretty fast, but it took me a while to get used to.

3.36/5  rDev -13.8%

This is my first "pure" (unblended) lambic, but I'll do my best here as I've recently taken an interest in this style.

This beer pours a dark yellow...and I don't mean this in a bad way, but it looks a chardonnay that is seriously past its prime.

Aroma is pure sour, with very little fruit aroma.

Taste is significantly sour, with a mellow chardonnay grape flavor. It is very tasty, and I prefer the 3-year-old mellowness of this beer to the geuze that I had before it.

This beer's mouthfeel is very wine-like. The beer has very little carbonation. This near-flatness makes it a rather big in your mouth, much like a wine.

Very interesting, and recommended.

3.37/5  rDev -13.6%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.5

Feb '07 date on the back of the label. I was worried because the bottles were a little dusty, but went for it anyhow, since I loved other Cantillons...
Pours very still into a wine glass. No head, no carbonation. A nice, sunny orangey-gold color.
The smell is brett funk...that nice horse-blankety sour smell with some lemon or some other unripe fruits.
The taste is about the same. Wow...that tartness sure gets you in the back of the throat after the swallow! I love that sensation. There is a very vague metallic taste I'm getting afterwards, also.
I was a bit disappointed that there was so little carbonation, because I really think that adds to a nice lambic - those teeny bubbles dancing on the lounge before you get walloped by the funk.
I don't think I'll try this one again because the price is a bit much for my income, and I don't think it blew me away the way an $18 beer should. But it was still nice to try, especially for fans of the style.

3.37/5  rDev -13.6%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.5

I had never seen this particular Cantillon beer around, so decided that it might be good for a hot day like today. Poured in to a wine glass (as suggested) an orange amber color, with quite literally no head at all. Aroma is typical for a Cantillon brew, with lemon, grass, yeast, some funk etc. Taste is of fresh lemons, oranges, grain and some slight vinegar. This one is not quite as mouth puckering as some of the other brews I have sampled from this brewery. Perhaps the age of this beer has calmed it down a bit. Body is my only real gripe with this beer. There is no carbonation whatsoever. I suppose that is what they were going for in their comparing it to a chardonnay, but I like at least some fizz in my beer. A bottle was rather easy to drink. Not a bad beer IMO, but not something that I will be purchasing again. I will stick with the Iris.

3.39/5  rDev -13.1%

Had this beer yesterday at Hill Farmstead. This is by far my least favorite offering Cantillon. The characteristic funk was there, but it was absolutely overpowered by the bitterness of the aged hops. The almost complete lack of carbonation didn't help matters. The back end on the palate was so astringent and bitter that it just completely ruined the beer for me.

3.4/5  rDev -12.8%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.5

Poured from the bottle at Zwanze Day.

Pours deep yellow. A few pours had some tiny bubbles. Most were almost completely still.

Smells a bit tart with a few more Belgian spices than I normally get in Cantillon aroma.

Kind of a generic gueuze quality, which I know is probably intended, but it's nothing special. It's sour, but without a real pop. Just sort of faintly oaky and left me expecting more.

Very low carbonation level makes the mouthfeel a bit oily and doesn't really let the flavors pop.

Nothing too bad here and probably hurt my opinion that I had it the same day as Cantillon's best, but didn't really do much for me. I'd normally enjoy drinking a glass of this, but would prefer other fruited or more flavorful options when I want to reach for a sour beer.

3.4/5  rDev -12.8%

75 cl green glass bottle with branded pry-off cap over an internally-housed branded cork purchased at Cantillon earlier today and served into stemware in my hotel room in Brussels. Reviewed live. 5% ABV conirmed. Bottled 11 March 2014. Expectations are quite high given the brewery. "Lambic Bio 2011." Reviewed as a lambic.

Served chilled and allowed to come to room temperature over the course of consumption. Side-poured.

No bubble show forms as it's poured.

HEAD: None. No lacing.

BODY: Clear translucent copper. Clean looking; no yeast particulate or hop sediment is visible. Mild bubbles are visible. Above average vibrance. Nice glow.

Overall, it's an appealing lambic, and perhaps a bit darker than Cantillon's other (unblended, unfruited) lambics. I'm looking forward to it primarily because of the brewery; the appearance itself is not unique or special.

AROMA: As with many Cantillon beers, cereals are a bit too prominent for my tastes, but the sourness is nice - albeit seemingly too tame. Light lactic character and some bacterial/wild yeast notes, but nowhere near enough. It does seem appealing, but is shockingly light in character. Pleasant, but nothing about this aroma suggests a world class beer.

No overt hop character, alcohol, or off notes are detectable. I look forward to trying it mainly because of the brewery. It's quite light in terms of strength.

TEXTURE: Smooth and wet. Lightly smacky on the palate. Refreshing, sure. Medium-bodied. Perfectly carbonated. Fairly acidic, but not overly so.

Not oily, gushed, hot, boozy, astringent, harsh, or rough on the palate.

The texture is a good complement to the taste. Pretty good presence on the palate overall.

TASTE: Cereals are too prominent, particularly on the finish and in the aftertaste. The sourness is far too tame and restrained, but I do get some nice lambicus wild yeast and faint bacterial character. It's about a 4-5/10 in terms of sourness. Has some mild hay flavour. No real overt hop character comes through, nor does any alcohol or off-flavours. I do like it in a general sense, but it doesn't really stand out as a lambic, and instinctively I feel like it'd be better if blended or fruited. Likable and enjoyable, but a bit a underwhelming. I'm not getting much of the oak/chestnut barrel in this flavour profile, which is to its detriment. Some dampened oak would help bring out the sourness a bit more.

As it warms, I pick up on light faint hints of pear and apple.

I do think it's well balanced and has some nice subtlety, but there's no real complexity, intricacy, or nuance to speak of. The core of the beer is simple cereals and sourness - that's it.

Average depth, duration, and intensity of flavour.

O: A likable lambic from Cantillon, but far from amongst their best offerings. This isn't worth going out of your way to seek out, and I'm glad I got it for a reasonable price at Cantillon today; it definitely wouldn't be worth American bottle shop prices. Worth trying if you chance across it, but it's not the palate-stripping sour you might hope for. Nice and drinkable - I'll easily kill this bottle - but not a stylistic paragon.

High B-

3.4/5  rDev -12.8%

750 mL bottle of the 2007 vintage. Allowed to warm a little before being poured into my Brooklyn Brewery tulip.

Cantillon Bruocsella Grand Cru pours orange, lightening to tangerine at the edges, and with not quite 100% clarity. A few scant bubbles briefly form on top of the beer, but that's it, not even a bit of head to it. The nose is a little dull, but it has some wet hay notes from the brett, as well as a light tartness. There's a bit of honey soaked apple at the open of each sip, which is a nice touch. The barnyard funk comes in mid palate, and is surprisingly restrained. A brief citric/lemon sourness comes in for the finish. The mouthfeel can only be described as flabby. It's damn near completely flat, and leaves the body feeling way too full for a wild ale. I guess it was bound to happen, but Bruocsella Grand Cru is the first time I've really been let down by Cantillon.

3.42/5  rDev -12.3%

Got this one at De Bierkoning in Amsterdam.

From a 750 into a wine glass
Lambic bio 2009
Bottled 12 October 2012

APPEARANCE: Pours flat with no head. Perfectly clear amber orange or orange-web in color with no carbonation at all. Looks like a flat lambic.

SMELL: Slightly milder aroma of barnyard, hay and some funky moldy hints. White wine, tart lemon aromas, green apples and pears as well. Nice, but lighter.

TASTE: Lemon tartness with green apples and vinegar flavors up front. Definitely green grapes and white wine through the middle into a milder finish of barnyard, light funk, grassy hops and vinegar lingering nicely on the palate. Some tart citrus flavors and a touch of acidity, but not much, linger as well. Interesting enough, but not quite as forthcoming as hoped.

PALATE: Lighter body and zero carbonation. Perfectly flat, which is fine for the style. Goes down fine and finishes quite dry. Not quite puckering, but crisp.

OVERALL: This is alright, but not as bold and flavorful as some others in the style. I would take a De Cam lambic over this nine times out of ten, for example. Still, this one is enjoyable and easy to drink, making it a perfect lambic to open on any occasion. Give this a shot if you get the chance, just be sure to try others in the style as well. Recommended.

3.43/5  rDev -12.1%

Hmmn. After lots of various lambics and Guezes, I believe this is my forst still, unblended lambic. I definitely prefer blended ;ambics and some carbonation. That said, it is what it is. Poured absolutely still and golden, just the tiniest bit hazy. The smell is very light, with lemon sourness up front followed by some light barnyard aromas and finishing with a spritz of acetic aroma. Taste is sour and slightly herbal up front, sorta like orange juice tastes after brushing your teeth. This is followed by flavors of ripe soft cheese and some oaky tannic bitterness. Mouthfeel is still, tannic, and a litttle puckery. Not really my style, but interesting to try.

3.44/5  rDev -11.8%

Cloudy golden yellow, very hazy, no head. Sweet honey nose with strong brett profile. Kiwi, lemon, grapefruit and mostly pineapple make for a dynamic fruit salad. Horsey funk, salt, ink, lactic and big rubber tones make up for funk lovers. I couldn’t dig the flavor so much, plastic and rubber are a bit too dominant. I’m not one to complain about crap, leather and the likes, but I find no interest in plastic... Astringent and citric grapefruit/pineapple juice. Still body, juicy and funky. I expected more from my first unblended lambic experience..

3.45/5  rDev -11.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Cork says bottled in 2004. Pours a glowing hazy straw color with absolutely no head. There is coating of fine bubbles all around the inside of the glass. Very tart flavor almost like lemon juice, but not quite as puckering. This flavor is balanced by a cider flavor as the beer warms. Mouthfeel is light, and a bit watery. There is lemon in the aroma, but it is much more subdued and joined by a dash of spring meadow (dandelions and grass?). Different, but not quite as funky as I'd expected. Definitely not bad, but a bit of an acquired taste.

3.47/5  rDev -11%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

949th Review on BA
Bottle to Stemmed Tulip
750 ML

Brewed 20/12/2007
Bottled 20/10/2010

Shared with BA GuruDel

App- It was a semi translucent golden orange with a look similar to cooking oil but just a tad thicker and darker. There was 0 head and 0 cling or lace to this beer. Intentionally uncarbonated makes sense being aged in a cask.

Smell- Starts out very white wine like with a little bit of damp pressed tannins and moves over to that little bit of oaky wood flavors. A little bit of citrus zest comes through on a big whiff with a little bit of earthy, damp qualities.

Taste- This was my first unblended lambic I can see why this was a hard to find. A very good introduction beer for wine drinkers. This started out very smooth with a good tannin flavor and a little dampness mixed with apple, pear and green fruit flavors. A little bit in the middle comes the oak notes with a good woody earthy flavors. I missed most of the tart flavors on this one, more subdued

Mouth- A bit of a thinner medium bodied to this one without a prickly carbonation leaving this one to be a bit dryer in areas. A low/medium carbonation that was smooth and left some oak and green apple flavors.

Drink- I don’t have much to compare this too, because this was a different animal. It was supposed to be uncarbed and yet still be more mellow from the cask. I like the profile but needed more pop for me to come back to this flavor profile vs a standard gueuze or lambic

Cantillon Bruocsella (1900) Grand Cru from Brasserie Cantillon