2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Cantillon Lambic - Brasserie Cantillon

Cantillon Lambic
No picture uploaded.

Brasserie Cantillon visit their website

Lambic - Unblended |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: TheLongBeachBum on 12-30-2002)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
« first ‹ prev | 1-25 | 26-50  | next › last »
Ratings: 132 | Reviews: 46 | Show All Ratings:
harrymel

Washington

4.78/5  rDev +15.5%

NOTE: this was drawn directly from a barrel at Cantillon Brewery in Brussels, Belgium. It is a blend of 2009-2010 batches of their spontaneous lambic. It can only be had at the brewery from what I understand. The description is a bit deceptive in that the beer is blended, but not triple blended as a gueuze would be (thus, flat).

Scene: me at Cantillon, "can I get a glass of the lambic?"
Lady: "yeah...oh, I'm sorry, we have to get some from a barrel, I don't have any. I'm very sorry."
Me: (hardcore grin) "Awesome. Can I take a picture?!"
Then we went to the barrel and she drew me up some lambic, which had bugs in it, which is awesome.

A: Flat copper ale with hint of haze. There are still 3 flies in my glass even after she tried to remove all of them (there were countless). Looks much like dark apple juice. No bubbles, no lacing; anticipated as much.

S: Smells of wood, brett, lemons, grapes (fermenting), eggs, meringue. Tough to really get a full wiff.

T: Initially, this hits the palate and tastes bland. In this phase you can taste mother's nature: soil, dried alfalfa, biscuits, lamb (yes, lamb). Then as I let the beer roll over the tongue, beautiful sour flavors emerge in tones of lemon, grapefruit, apple. Upon the finish, the buttery flavor reminds me vaguely of a short oaked chardonnay in French Oak (very low levels of oak). The finish is long and hard (that's what she said). This is truly the most multi layered beer I've tasted to date, truly outstanding in the flavors and my diction cannot do it justice.

M: Thin and flat, as anticipated. I acutally feel like carbonation on this beer would inhibit the nuances. The beer feels also like it has high surface tension: as though it's beading over my tongue rather than soaking in.

O: This is an experience I will likely have only once, but certainly I will recall it so frequently. My wife will be tired of hearing this story over and over. One of my best experiences. If you ever have the chance, try this, and at 2 euro, it's a bargain in my book.

06-21-2011 15:35:00 | More by harrymel
ark57

4.7/5  rDev +13.5%

I was quite happy to find this at Monk's not too long ago. I'm npot sure how many more chances I'll have to sample this, so I made sure I savored a few.

It was a hazy golden color with no head and no carbonation. The aroma is musty with some floral and citrus notes.

The body was light, but it has more mouthfeel than expected. It tastes of fresh lemon peal, honey, and of course barnyard. It finishes very clean for a sour beer and it leaves you with just enough to always want more. I don't feel it is as agressive as other Cantillon beers, but it is still fantastic. A wonderfully complex beer that I would enjoy any time, but I think it goes especially well at the begining of a meal.

07-02-2005 05:41:12 | More by ark57
99bottles

4.6/5  rDev +11.1%

This was a keg from November 2002, put on-tap at Monk's Cafe.

The beer is a cloudy golden peach color with nothing in the way of a head. Only the slightest trace of carbonation can be found, and only that when the beer is drank. Smells of tart apple, wheat and tangy pear greet the nose. I realize this is straight lambic with no fruit added, but a non descript frutiness comes about from the funky Brett. The taste is quite clean on the pallete and starts with a muted sweetness and grassy flavor which quickly spins on it's head to a citric acidity and back again. Amazingly sour and amazingly refreshing. I could have drank this all night, and any ulcers would be worth the risk. The body is light and the beer drinks incredibly easy. Seeing as this is nearly 3 years old, I tend to think some of the sharp funkiness and biting acidity has been smoothed out. Although this probably won't be embraced by drinkers new to the style, the straight lambic Cantillon puts out is fantastic and is worth getting whenever it can be found. Many thanks to Monk's for bringing this treat to Philly.

06-28-2005 14:23:06 | More by 99bottles
hooliganlife

Missouri

4.6/5  rDev +11.1%

vintage 98 aged 3 years and kegged in 2001. poured from a 1/2 barrel i think, filled into a growler, and served an hour later. i had this on tap as well before growler filling. taste is the same. MASSIVE thanks to brent from stlhops.com for bringing this!

pours a vibrant ruby orange. no head at all, a few bubbles on the sides.

light lemon with light sour tones. very light funk.

nice light lemon flavor through out with a strong lemon finish. the funk starts at the beginning but quickly disappears. this is mainly lemon through out with very little other sour flavors except some light grape and apple at the very end.

very light and easy. virtually NO carbonation at all. body feels a bit thin.

this is painfully easy to drink and insanely delicious. very refreshing through out and no overly anything.

Serving type: growler

06-20-2010 00:44:53 | More by hooliganlife
TheLongBeachBum

4.55/5  rDev +9.9%

Cantillon lambic is probably the hardest of all Cantillon beers to find, as it is only available in draft format, so you have to travel to Belgium to try it. (Saint Lamvinus is rare, but at least it is bottled and exported!!). Indeed, you will have to travel to Brussels itself to sample this beer. Because, I believe that it is only regularly available in only a small handful of places, the best of which is the In t' Spinnekopke (see BeerFly) which is located not that far from the Brasserie Cantillon, and is the highpoint of the walk back into Brussels Central from the Brewery itself.
This where I tried the beer on November 27th 2002. I believe that it is sold at about 1 years of age in the Spinnekopke.
The lambic arrived with quite a bit of life, but this does eventually settle to a usual fresh draft lambic looking fluid - almost flat and lifeless. The beautiful color of lambic is hard to describe other than to say that it looks like a draft lambic, this was a light brown color, though aged lambics may be darker and do change year to year. The odors are typical, mainly a mustiness, though not as extreme as say an Oud Beersel or Girardin lambic. The usual hints of the damp horse urine soaked straw, cow-shit and other musty marvellous fresh farmyard aromas are feint as they are somewhat masked by a lovely citric hint in the smell. Early on it is spritzy (a word often used to describe lambics/gueuzes and highly appropriate here). After time, it is less so. Tastes are of lemon drops mixed with some wood, oak perhaps, but this has a mild citric bite. All washed away in the end with the feint mustiness of freshly picked earth encrusted damp mushrooms. A dry beer, a totally astringent experience start to finish, and with no bitterness whatsoever, well maybe the very merest of hints.
You are drinking a beer that is still alive, and it shows.
Love It, or Hate It - this is a true experience everytime.

12-30-2002 13:42:49 | More by TheLongBeachBum
francisweizen

Arizona

4.5/5  rDev +8.7%

King of funk at spiders head
what can I say that has not been said
Turibd, flat, lifeless glass
Light brown honey is the draught

No more head whe presented to me
funky cob webs, spider-y
Had on draught at spiders head
for lambic lovers it goes straight to the head

Aromas of funk, and brett and yeast
this is wilder than a korean on a beach
Taste is funky sour citrus
when in Belgium, you can't miss this

Mouthfeel is light and flat and sour
So refreshing, can drink this all hours
of the day or of the night
drinkability stays just right

Oh pure lambic such a treat
Regular availability would be sweet !

07-21-2008 02:45:45 | More by francisweizen
Gatch

4.5/5  rDev +8.7%

Armsby Abbey for Zwanze Day.

Very interesting and unique beer. Never had an unblended lambic until now. The official name on the board was Single Barrel Lambic #2 (unblended) so I'm hoping this is the right place for this review. Vinegar, must, earth, wet wood, funk, and barn come through in the nose and the flavor. It sounds strange but you can really get the barrel and unblended qualities from this. Not as effervescent as blended versions. Started the day with this and was very happy with that choice. Great stuff.

12-02-2012 07:28:06 | More by Gatch
ebin6

4.45/5  rDev +7.5%

A - Cloudy/opaque. Very interesting pour.

S - A whole lot going on. Nice herbaceous smell that draws you in

T - Absolutely amazing. As soon as it touches your tongue there is a whole lot going on. I really dig the sourness, but understand how some cannot

M - Quite possibly the best mouth-feel I've experienced. Swished it around in my mouth for quite a while and it kept getting better and better. Almost too good to swallow!

D - My enjoyment tapered off a little as I drank more, but that is of course relative to the impeccable initial taste

07-02-2009 03:58:45 | More by ebin6
jaasen64

4.43/5  rDev +7%

This is the un-blended 2 year Cantillon lambic served on-tap at Lord Hobo for Zwanze Day 2012. 12oz serving in a tulip glass ordered twice and consumed alongside other Cantillons including Zwanze '12. Supposedly this is very rare and we were told not many bars got this even for Zwanze Day.

A- Appears a bright still golden color with hardly any carbonation and absolutely no head. Some faint small carbonation bubbles here and there, but overall hardly any carbonation and absolutely no lacing.

S- Musty, Funky, a little bit of Vinegar. Fairly aromatic and comparable to a nice aged cheese.

T- Musty, funky, some light vinegar, very light acidic sourness on the finish.

M- Medium bodied, easy to drink, not really carbonated but doesn't really take away anything from the taste.

O- I'm very glad I got to try this- not only was it very interesting but it was very good. It was awesome being able to try this alongside other Cantillons. I wouldn't say this was as flavorful as other Cantillons, but it definitely had the unique Cantillon funk that the microorganisms in the brewery creat. For an unblended lambic this was fantastic and practically just as enjoyable as any blended lambic. Overall this was an awesome experience and I would recommend any one to try it as well if they get the chance.

12-02-2012 04:38:01 | More by jaasen64
woosterbill

Connecticut

4.4/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Cask at Moeder Lambic Fontainas, served in a Cantillon tulip.

A: Hazy deep gold body under a finger of surprisingly persistent off-white froth. Spotty lace, even. Great.

S: Delicate yet dirty, with hay, barnyard, lemon, apple, and straight acidity. Solid.

T: Very funky, with some cheese joining the barnyard and hay from the nose. Some fruity lends sweetness and tartness to the back half, with green apple being prominent. Fairly dry, tart finish. Great stuff.

M: Soft, light-to-medium body with delicate carbonation. Terrific.

O: This is probably the best unblended one-year-old Lambic I've had. It can't match the depth of a well-aged Bruocsella, or De Cam Oude Lambik, but it's still great stuff.

Cheers!

04-04-2012 13:01:37 | More by woosterbill
Radome

4.4/5  rDev +6.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Tasted at the brewery after taking the self-guided tour. The beer was introduced as the unblended base lambic, meant to demonstrate the building block that will be blended and fruit-infused to create other beers.

A - Golden with some orange highlights; fairly clear. No head at all, just a handful of thin bubbles around the edge of the glass.

S - Aroma is unexpectedly delicate. I get some dry malt graininess, and slight cheese-like funk; however, the biggest element is a gentle, sweet citrus. Others have called it lemony or lemongrass, but I get sweet oranges--mandarin oranges are the closest reference I've got.

T - Flavors are not assertive. There is a low, somewhat sharp blue-cheese note, low bready malt, and again the sweet orange note. No hops flavor, as expected.

M - Light body, no hops bitterness noticeable. No carbonation--totally flat. No alcohol sensation.

O - This is a very enjoyable, easy-drinking beer. I am not a huge fan of lambics, but this one is very impressive for a "work in progress" that is meant for blending and not intended to be sold on its own.

10-15-2012 21:27:41 | More by Radome
ggaughan

4.38/5  rDev +5.8%

On tap at Monk's in the back bar. The beer poured a hazy golden color with no carbonation into a tall flute glass.The aroma gives you citrus and a bit of farmy funk that you would expect from Cantillon beers. The taste is a very citrusy, barnyard mix that is enjoyable to the mouth and tastebuds. This is enjoyable for a sour beer as I found myself looking for another and another as it is drinkable.

02-12-2006 13:53:42 | More by ggaughan
Huhzubendah

District of Columbia

4.35/5  rDev +5.1%

New review. The bottle I had before was suspect. This time, I tried the beer at Moeder Lambic Fontainas. The next day I had this again at Cantillon.

The beer is hazy and copper hued with a thick head. The aroma is funky and fabulous, and of course, embodies that classic Cantillon scent I have come to love. The flavor is fabulous. Earthy, fresh, funky, musty, damp basement, rain, straw, hay, farm. Complex and yet so easy to drink. Light in body but not thin. A wonderful lambic.

***Original review 07 July 2012***

Bottle shared by ygtbsm94. Thanks Brad.

1998 vintage

The beer is transparent and copper to amber in color. No head whatsoever. The aroma brings basement, rain water, funk. The taste is much sweeter than anticipated. A bit of Cantillon funk in the finish, but not to the usual level. Notes of ripe fruit. Overall, this was just ok. I look forward to trying this from the source and comparing to this vintage bottle version.

10-30-2012 02:44:31 | More by Huhzubendah
dirtylou

Washington

4.33/5  rDev +4.6%

on-cask at the brewery, consumed while waiting out some rain

reviewed from brief notes

appearance: served in cantillon wine glass, hazy straw body, light beige ring, low carbonation

smell: really raw, funky, oak, white wine

taste: one of the funkier cantillons on our visit - a completely raw unblended lambic on cask for 2 euros - give me a break. this lambic has a nice must to it with lots of barnyard funk, hay, sour lemon, and grassy characteristics.

mouthfeel: no carbonation as expected, nice tartness

drinkability: good

06-04-2010 17:45:43 | More by dirtylou
lacqueredmouse

Australia

4.33/5  rDev +4.6%

Had from cask at Moeder Lambic, not far from the Cantillon Brewery itself.

Pours with a frothy head, but definitely uncarbonated. A bright and hazed golden colour forms the body. It's misty, tantalising and very refined. Head froths itself out after a while; it's just a product of the disturbance from the pour. Looks good though.

Nose is sharp and brusque, with a green crisp acidity, and a hint of rubber. Green apple skin with a touch of moldy undergrowth. Not as pungent as the most rip-roaring gueuzes, for example. For some reason I expected an unblended lambic to be sharper and stronger.

Taste is good. So good. Crisp and biting, and almost bitter-sour. Complex green apple skin mixes with melon and grapefruit tartness with a raw green bite on the back that gives an almost tannic character. Smooth and fruity, but missing some complexity that the gueuze blending gives. Feel is slick, light and flat from cask.

Very drinkable, and very enjoyable. A really good experience. This is definitely worth trying when you get the chance. And the temptation is surely great enough that every beer geek will get the chance at some point.

07-17-2011 13:51:45 | More by lacqueredmouse
smakawhat

Maryland

4.33/5  rDev +4.6%

Poured on tap into a tumbler at Churchkey as part of Zwanze day 2012. From notes, 2 year unblended.

Ok I am sure I am going to get some hatred on this one, but I have to be honest with myself here from all the Cantillon fanboys (and ladies). I know of course lambics can come out without any head, that's fine. That's not my issue with appearance on this. My issue is this looks in the glass like a urine sample. Golden urine yellow, the odd tiny bubble creeps up or sticks to the glass, and clear. I am sorry gang this doesn't look appetizing appearance wise, that's just me. Let's get to the more enjoyable parts of this now shall we.

Bouquet has a real nice brine salt character, and mixture of classic funk notes. Lemon tang punches in nicely also.

Palate hits with a real big almost thick vinegar body. Somewhere between white wine and rice vinegar acid, chewy and dense. Finish hits with a real hint of strangely faint sweetness slightly masking over the sourness. Heavily earthy and lots of soil dirt in the mid palate, also bringing much of the classic lemon sensing nose to taste.

Overall it's a solid lambic, even if it doesn't look like something I would want to drink.

12-02-2012 14:10:43 | More by smakawhat
MasterSki

4.3/5  rDev +3.9%

Firstly, I'm not even sure what to call the serving type - Dave Schuster and I were at the Cantillon brewery and were getting our samples at the end of the tour. I politely asked if they had an Faro or unblended Lambic and was told that there wasn't any around. Then an older man put on an apron, grabbed a hammer, bucket, and pitcher, went off somewhere and came back with a pitcher full of the unblended Lambic. Much appreciated - lovely people at Cantillon. Served in a flute glass - this was 2 years old.

A - Well, as per the style it was totally uncarbonated - there was maybe a touch of wispy foam if one swished it around and the faintest ring around the edge of the glass. The brew was a hazed golden apricot color with some visible sediment. I'm not sure how to objectively review this - the color was nice, but as beer it was not what one generally seeks out. I guess it was good for what it was?

S - Super funk with some sourness, some white wine, oak, apple cider vinegar, horse blanket, and mustiness. The funkiness is quite potent and the other smells are mostly peripheral. Still it's not aggressive like some of the gueuze I've had, and it's quite nice.

T - The taste is much milder and more mellow - a lot of graham cracker and marmalade sweetness that ends with a sour and funky finish. It actually reminded me of Zwanze '08, which isn't surprising as the lambic portion is about the same age and is the "base beer" for Zwanze.

M - Very similar to white wine - soft, some residual dry sourness, light side of medium bodied. Not a ton to describe here, but it was nice.

D - I'd heard so much about unblended lambic being aggressive and harsh, but this wasn't any of those things. The cask-style texture, low ABV, and lovely taste make this extremely session-worthy. Indeed this used to be the most popular Cantillon product 100 years ago.

Highly recommended if you happen to be in Brussels.

07-13-2009 20:21:17 | More by MasterSki
WillCarrera

4.2/5  rDev +1.4%

On-tap at Churchkey for Zwanze 2012, aged 2 years. Poured into a pint glass.

A- Pours a clear golden orange color with a thin white head that quickly fades.

S- Very funky, some barnyard character but also lots of musty cheese, lemony citrus and some wood.

T- Similar to the nose, lots of funk with hay and cheese, decent amount of lemony tartness and lactic acidity, the finish is super dry and astringent with some wood flavor.

M- Light-bodied, bone dry with light acidity.

O- A very interesting beer, not my favorite from Cantillon but it's still a great beer and cool to compare to Bruocsella.

12-01-2012 21:34:07 | More by WillCarrera
Thorpe429

4.15/5  rDev +0.2%

On cask at the Cantillon Brewery and Museum during last week's Belgium trip. Reviewed from notes.

Served in a Cantillon big-bowl wine glass.

Pours a clear bright orange color with just a few bubbles on top. No head or lacing at all. Pretty color though.

The nose brings forward a light funky cheese along with a touch of lemon peel. The flavor goes more toward the cheese with a bit of a blue-cheese character and light acidity. A slight lingering bitterness is present as well.

Light body with no carbonation. Super thin. Light acidity. Very nice sipper.

This was our first beer after getting off the plane and it did not disappoint. Great way to start the trip.

09-15-2011 10:11:57 | More by Thorpe429
rowingbrewer

4.15/5  rDev +0.2%

This is an excellent lambic by cantillon, enjoyed on tap at armsby abbey on zwanze day.

this beer pours a nice yellow straw color and completely transparent, with no head.

the smell is quite funky with some definite barkyard and musty cellar notes. there is a hint of tart green apple in the smell.

the taste is pretty similar to the nose, lightly tart very funky and extremely drinkable.

mouthfeel is almost completely still, maybe due to being force served from the keg a small amount of CO2 dissolved into the beer.

overall this beer is great, but i do prefer 1900 grand cru

12-03-2012 18:29:58 | More by rowingbrewer
stakem

4.15/5  rDev +0.2%

Draft offering of a 2 year year old unblended lambic. The brew appears a clear golden orange through body and more yellowish around the edges. A few larger sized bubbles hang around the perimeter of the glass.

The nose has notes of cheese, oak and vinegar with a slight edge of something fruity like pear and citrus zest. Very clean smelling with a nice complexity and overall enjoyable set of balanced aromatics.

The flavor is a bit like coder at first and surprisingly more focuse on alcohol esters than I would have guessed. Some notes of pear mix with a woody earth inclusion and an herbal bitterness brings in the finish.

This is a medium bodied brew with a lower level of carbonation. A kiss of alcohol keeps things interesting. This was tart but not puckeringly so. I found myself crushing my glass quicker than I wanted to was left wanting to drink more. I dont know how often a treat like this comes around but if you get a chance, you need to try this.

12-10-2012 15:53:32 | More by stakem
Arbitrator

4.1/5  rDev -1%

Served in a glass poured out of a pitcher at the Cantillon brewery -- same story as MasterSki below, so I'm going with the "cask" designation. I was informed that this was an unblended January 2008 lambic.

A: No carbonation, but that's expected for something that was served out of the casks or whatever they're stored in. It generated some bubbles when swirled in the tulip, but that's about it. The body was a apricot/gold color with swirling sediment that gave it a glowing, murky appearance.

S: Very funky, with horse blanket and musty aromas. A lighter sourness was also present, with definite apple and white wine character to it. Tannins, as well.

T: Starts off tasting like orange and grapes, but it gets sour shortly, and extremely funky shortly after that. The final flavor is a lightly dry assortment of horse blanket and barnyard flavors, with the white wine and apple that I picked up in the nose.

M: Light-medium bodied, no carbonation except the mildest touch of bubbles, and a slightly dry finish with lingering funk.

D: I found this to be a relatively mild beer after having my palate conditioned by a taste of the Rose de Gambrinus. It was funky, but not in nearly as aggressive a manner as, say, DF Hommage. Nor was it sharply dry. Overall, it was very pleasant to drink.

10-17-2009 03:02:23 | More by Arbitrator
tbeckett

Ontario (Canada)

4.08/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

On tap at Moeder Lambic in Brussels. From notes.

A - Poured with a great fluffy white head at two fingers. Slight haze on a blonde body. Great retention but not lacing. Retention made up for it as it stayed solid.

S - Hay with a little cobweb. Very grapey as well.

T - Really sour. Horse blankety and pissy. Not sure how to describe alot of the characteristics, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

M - Light body with medium carbonation. Like every Cantillon beer, this really attacks every corner of your mouth nicely.

O/D - I'm so jealous that people in Brussels can session this so easily. Quite a nice little sour beer. Lot's of flavour and an ABV considered low these days. It's worth marvelling at.

05-20-2011 21:54:17 | More by tbeckett
orangesol

4.08/5  rDev -1.4%

Served on-tap at Churchkey on Zwanze day 2012.

A - Pours slightly hazy straw yellow with a small half finger tall bubbly white head, dissipating down to nothing at all, leaving no lace at all down the glass.

S - Smell is pretty muted until it fully warms up. Hints of funky cheese, damp oak, basement must, some lemon zest and a dash of vinegar.

T - Starts off with a big sour kick that fades as quickly as it hit you leaving behind hints of lemon zest, musty funk, dry oak and a dash of booze burn. Finish is funky with a moderate amount of dryness, doesn't stick around too long tho.

M - Light with very light carbonation. Its has a tart feel but it does't linger for very long, allowing it to be consumed quite easily.

O - I feel like this is exactly what an unblended two year old lambic should taste. Sure its a little rough around the edges, but thats why its perfect for blending and fruit additions. I am glad I got to try this, I look forward to having it again one day, hopefully a little closer to the source.

12-24-2012 04:23:04 | More by orangesol
biegaman

Ontario (Canada)

4.06/5  rDev -1.9%

On cask at Moeder Lambic, in Brussels.

Cantillon Lambic has a honey hue and is topped with a pillow - no, strike that, a mattress - of white head. Its complexion is clear but the tone is significantly dulled by haze. There's nothing really in the appearance to indicate what an unusual and unique style of beer this is.

To modern mainstream drinkers, Lambic will smell as if quality control has not been invented yet. It is overtly sour and funky, with a vinegar-like tang and an earthy mustiness like that you'd find in a barnyard. Cantillon's personifies all these "unique" qualities unapologetically.

The tartness of the flavour, however, is somewhat dialed down on the palate by a crisp straw-like and lightly honeyed maltiness as well as minor hints of marmalade. It can be difficult to get a good grasp on the flavour, not only because it's so distinct from other beers but also because the mouth dries up almost instantly.

Despite the unyielding persistence of foam atop, the beer is entirely flat. This is no surprise since it's served from cask (and hence the only carbonation mustered comes from gravity). This sample is also rather on the warm side (again, no surprise given it's July). Combined, these factors allow the acidic tartness to invade and conquer the aftertaste unencumbered.

Unblended lambics have no smooth edges. They can typically be summed up in three words: funk, funk, and funk. Both literally and figuratively they lack the 'pop' of Gueuzes and instead really narrow in on those aspects of the style that most resemble, as Martyn Cornell has put it, "a rugby team changing-room after a tough match on a hot day". Sound appealing? Strangely, it is!

08-02-2013 16:15:29 | More by biegaman