Burgen Pils - Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG

Burgen Pils
No picture uploaded.

1 Rating

pDev: 0%
Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG visit their website
Germany

German Pilsener |  4.60% ABV

(Beer added by: BlackHaddock on 10-13-2011)
BlackHaddock

United Kingdom (England)

2.13/5  rDev 0%

This beer is brewed for the supermarket chain LIDL. I had been lying in the sun for three hours and wandered off my sunbed to get a beer from the small shop behind 'Stani Beach' in Kalamaki on the Greek isle of Zante. I couldn't see a thing once out of the sunlight, but this green can took my eye, Burgen Pils, never heard of it, so I came out with it.

Only back at my bed did I manage to see the writing on the can, bloody LIDL shit.

It was cheaper than an ice cream and did replenish my sweaty body but as for being a decent brew, forget it. This is a poor mans pilsner.

A cheap supermarket brew and once again I don't learn from experience, always take your glasses with you when buying beer and let your eyes get accustomed to different light before leaping in.

10-13-2011 08:29:34 | More by BlackHaddock
Burgen Pils from Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.