Already subscribe? to manage your subscription.

Burgen Pils - Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG

Burgen Pils
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG visit their website
Germany

German Pilsener |  4.60% ABV

Beer added by: BlackHaddock on 10-13-2011

2.13/5  rDev n/a

This beer is brewed for the supermarket chain LIDL. I had been lying in the sun for three hours and wandered off my sunbed to get a beer from the small shop behind 'Stani Beach' in Kalamaki on the Greek isle of Zante. I couldn't see a thing once out of the sunlight, but this green can took my eye, Burgen Pils, never heard of it, so I came out with it.

Only back at my bed did I manage to see the writing on the can, bloody LIDL shit.

It was cheaper than an ice cream and did replenish my sweaty body but as for being a decent brew, forget it. This is a poor mans pilsner.

A cheap supermarket brew and once again I don't learn from experience, always take your glasses with you when buying beer and let your eyes get accustomed to different light before leaping in. (775 characters)

Burgen Pils from Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.