Burgen Pils - Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG

Burgen Pils
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

pDev: n/a
Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG visit their website

German Pilsener |  4.60% ABV

Beer added by: BlackHaddock on 10-13-2011

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.13/5  rDev n/a

This beer is brewed for the supermarket chain LIDL. I had been lying in the sun for three hours and wandered off my sunbed to get a beer from the small shop behind 'Stani Beach' in Kalamaki on the Greek isle of Zante. I couldn't see a thing once out of the sunlight, but this green can took my eye, Burgen Pils, never heard of it, so I came out with it.

Only back at my bed did I manage to see the writing on the can, bloody LIDL shit.

It was cheaper than an ice cream and did replenish my sweaty body but as for being a decent brew, forget it. This is a poor mans pilsner.

A cheap supermarket brew and once again I don't learn from experience, always take your glasses with you when buying beer and let your eyes get accustomed to different light before leaping in.

Burgen Pils from Kaltenberg International / König Ludwig International GmbH & Co.KG
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.