Insanity - Weyerbacher Brewing Co.

InsanityInsanity

Weyerbacher Brewing Co. visit their website
Pennsylvania, United States

English Barleywine |  11.10% ABV

A bourbon barrel-aged English-style Barleywine.

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 06-21-2004)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Insanity Alström Bros
4.45/5  rDev +6.7%

note: Tasted immediately after a Blithering Idiot.

a: Almost clear orange copper in color. Pours with a medium off-white head. Overall a bit darker and better clarity than Blithering Idiot.

s: The bourbon does a great job of complimenting the barleywine here. In fact, the bourbon notes help diffuse the almost overwhelming alcohol I found in B.I. Some of the swet malts manage to peek through the bourbon. Lots of fun to smell.

t: It is a bit difficult to pick the barleywine out from the boubon, but it is there. Some vanilla compliments the sweetnes of B.I. very well. In this case barrel aging made a very good beer great.

m: The barrel did not harm the carbonation one bit. As with B.I., this could stand to be a bit thicker.

d: Not for everyday, this is a great beer to treat yourself with.

DIM, Dec 02, 2007
4.1/5  rDev -1.7%

had this one on draft at Tria II. the nose was of hops and the appearance was a golden orange hue. The flavor of this beer was somewhat murky. Not necessarily in a bad way, but I found it difficult to identify individual flavors above and beyond the hops. That is, until the aftertaste. Big bourbon flavor in the aftertaste. Not a bad beer, but I don't know that I was blown away either. Haven't had the blithering idiot without the bourbon barrel aging for comparison.

smurphy77, Nov 26, 2007
4.2/5  rDev +0.7%

One 22oz. bottle without noticeable freshness date meets one snifter.

Once there it sits a hazy dull copper, with a light bubbly head that decides not to last.

Nice nose, pungent oak and alcohol with undertones sweet dried fruit.

No denying the alcohol in this one thats for sure. It's a delicious mixture of butterscotch and oak with vanilla hints to finish it off. One is instantly reminded of a very smooth bourbon. Lovely.

Smooth and syrupy on the tongue, this is one to slow down and enjoy for sure.

joeskirkie, Nov 14, 2007
4.33/5  rDev +3.8%

I enjoyed this beer shortly after having a Stone Old Guardian. They are both outstanding beers, and they are proof of how varied beers of this style can be. For me it's the big hops aroma with buttery malt flavor that make it one of my favorites. For this one, it was the fruit and spice that accompanied the malts that made this such a pleasant experience. Most notably, the dark fruit (mostly plum I think) and vanilla came out right from the start in the nose and they carried through the warming alcohol presence to stay through the long finish. Enjoyable, thick malt flavors, with those wonderful woodsy notes that make you feel like you're snuggled in a thick quilt, sitting by a fire at your camp in a secluded section of the forest that is quieted by the newly fallen snow. <sigh> ok that reminds me of past ski trips too much. time to go.

ski271, Nov 09, 2007
4.4/5  rDev +5.5%

"Let us consider that we are all partially insane. It will explain us to each other."

--Mark Twain

Minimally murky cranberry-infused orange beneath half a snifter of caramel mousse colored foam. I love the spongecake-like texture of the head and the amazing amount of lace (given the ABV) that is being laid down. This is how an American barleywine should look.

On the pour, the room was filled with the scent of bourbon. Now that I'm concentrating on the nose for real, aided by the sloping sides of the snifter, that aspect is a more balanced, more incorporated portion of the whole. Caramel and boozy maraschino cherries lead the assault, although boozy makes it sound like the alcohol is harsh or raw. It isn't.

My best guess is that this bottle is two years old. Looks like I picked the perfect time to crack the crown because it's still a beast, but it's a manageable beast. That's exactly how I like my barleywines. In addition to a little age, I think the fact that the alcohol portion of the flavor profile tastes like bourbon helps immensely.

Insanity favors the caramel-toffee family of flavors and is a better beer for it. Whereas I like my DIPAs and American IPAs to be pale malt-dominant (to keep the hops in the center of the spotlight), I like my barleywines to feature flavor from the barley side of things. There's plenty of hop bitterness to go around and it keeps things from becoming too sweet and sticky.

In case you hadn't heard, this beer is Blithering Idiot aged in oak barrels that had previously held bourbon. If it's done right, I haven't yet met big beer that didn't benefit from such aging. Since bourbon (along with single malt Scotch) is my favorite liquor, I might be a little biased. The classic flavors of burnt sugar and vanilla are front and center, giving this big ale the nudge that is needs to enter the realm of greatness.

How in the world can a beer that weighs in at 11.1% be so damn drinkable? Again, softening due to the passage of time has a lot to do with it. Another reason is a mouthfeel that is softly carbonated and isn't a big, gooey mess. I occasionally like big, gooey messes, but I also like barleywine mouthfeels that are built for speed. Like this one.

I need to acquire another bottle of Blithering Idiot because I don't remember it as being nearly this good. It's hard to imagine that bourbon barrel aging is completely responsible for the outstanding ale that sits before me, but I guess it's possible. Insanity just shot to the top of my 'must have' list when I travel to Ohio next month. Insane is right. Insanely delicious.

BuckeyeNation, Nov 09, 2007
4.15/5  rDev -0.5%

From a near 3 year old bottle...
Appears a slight dark amber with a small, light tan head that fades into a mild cap and silky collar. Streaky webbing is left around the glass. Lots of funky fallout slowly falls to the bottom of the glass out of suspension.
Smell is of oaky vanilla, cherry, oxidized raisins, caramel, brown sugar, toffee, port-like, and rich.
Taste is sugary, rich, vinuous, oaky, nutty, & sweet up front.
Mouthfeel is nutty, boozy, oxidized, silky, full bodied, and chewy.

weeare138, Nov 08, 2007
4.2/5  rDev +0.7%

got this one in a trade with vwcraig. thanks craig!

12oz bottle.

pours hazy red-brown with a small fairly dense tan head. the head drops quickly to a ring around the glass.

aroma is good. big rich caramel. vanilla and bourbon. biscuit malt. earthy hops, with just a hint of grapefruit. alcohol. touch of date.

taste is great. medium bitterness. huge caramel base. bit of toffee. biscuit and bread malts. lots of vanilla and a bourbon. nice light earthy character. hints of grapefruit and tangerine. i get just a touch of smoke too that i'm enjoying, likely from the wood.

mouthfeel is good. medium-low carbonation level. medium body.

drinkability is good. the alcohol is balanced well against the bitterness and strong malt base. the barrel is evident, but not quite overpowering. my personal taste would be for just a little less barrel character, but it's not to the level that i dislike yet. a solid brew that i'll be happy to find again.

grub, Oct 30, 2007
3.4/5  rDev -18.5%

A slightly hazy, amber, brown beer with a small head.

Smell of leather, grain, liqourice, nuts, sherry, wood, all kind of things. In the back a sweet pale maltiness.

Taste is also very complex with woody and sherry notes, and to a lesser extent, leather, whiskey and nuts. The alcohol is hot and makes the beer boozy. The malt is sweet and biscuity. This beer is just trying to find the limit in just about any taste and there is just so much a person can take.

Absumaster, Oct 27, 2007
4.33/5  rDev +3.8%

A very interesting barleywine. The nose is typical barley wine - some caramel, candied fruits, and a host of other goodies. These continue on the palate where the oak barrel aging really comes out. There are hints of brandy plus baking spices (nutmeg especially), both of which must have come from the oak. Mouthfeel was thick but of course that's what we expect. My only criticism of this beer is that it was a bit over-the-top for my tastes, which is why I gave a lower score for drinkability. That being said, if you like big, bold beers you will probably like this one. Truly unique - nice job to Weyerbacher. Save this beer for a chilly winter night.

mt5000, Oct 26, 2007
4.33/5  rDev +3.8%

I had this over dinner in Providence, RI. Poured a wonderfully creamy and smooth dark ruby-brown, with a large foamy head.
I can't really get across the complexity of the aroma: honey and vanilla, wood and butterscotch, bourbon and dark fruits. I'm sure theres more I smelled but can't describe correctly.
Sweet malts and oak tones mix with dark fruits, honey and vanilla. Raisin and/or plum are in there too. Alcohol for sure, and a good bit of it, but not so much that it dominates the taste.Very well balanced and very complex; possibly a bit too sweet, but that might be a stretch, considering what else is going on in the taste.
Although primarily sweet, the carbonation, oak, fruit and alcohol can make for an almost bitter feel towards the end of the initial taste, but well after you're finished, a warm and smooth sweetness lingers, which is in my mind the best part about this beer.
My only concern is the ABV here, but hey, it's a barleywine. I think this is an excellent exaple of the style and a great beer to share and taste again and again; you'll probably notice something each time you hadn't before.

sinistrsam, Oct 17, 2007
4.63/5  rDev +11%

I got this one in a trade with Wasatch. Thanks John!

This pours from 12oz bottle a cloudy, no, murky brownish amber with a nice thick head of foam(for the style) and some good lacing.
After a few minutes the foam dissipates completely but that's not unusual for the style and hence, no points will be lost for that. Hey, I like murky looking beers as they *usually* turn out to be above average tasting beers.

The smell is of caramel malt, fruit, some citrus, and slight alcohol.

The taste is very malty on first sip. Big caramel malt tickles my palate and almost overwhelms it. Not a bad thing, mind you. There's some hop presence in the background that stops it from getting too sweet for my liking and I'm noticing some bready tones that gives it an earthy flavour especially near and through the finish. The alcohol is there all right but it just adds some warming during and after the swallow and doesn't detract from the taste at all. This is a *very* smooth sipper; kind of reminds me of some English style BWSAs and I'm a big fan of those. Wdit: This must have been reclassified as an Rnglish BWSA since my review. Good show!

The mouthfeel is nice and thick and the carbonation is lightly done. Dang, I can't get over how smooth this is. I don't think I'd want to age this son of a gun as it's just right the way it is.(unless it *has* already been aged...I don't see any dating on the hard to read writing on the bottle)

A word about the drinkability...it's hard to put down the glass. Dangerously drinkable because it is almost silky smooth and I hardly notice the warming that I mentioned earlier.

Bottom line: This is a world class example of the style that I'd get again and can only highly recommend. Thanks again, John, for giving me the opportunity to try this winner from Weyerbacher!

Bitterbill, Oct 08, 2007
4.15/5  rDev -0.5%

A 650 mL bottle from State Line.

A: The barleywine is dark red, resembling a nice merlot in its burgundy hue. As light shines through, brilliant orange colors emerge to brighten up the ale. The head neared two and a half fingers on pour and has left hints of lace around the glass.

S: The aroma is buttery oak, with some vanilla and bourbon notes taking center stage. As the oak aromas fade, the big malty presence emerges to confirm that this is a barleywine. Excellent aroma here.

T: The ale is fully of malty depth, concentrated to the point that the malts are tartly sweet, like a green apple, grape or raisin. The barleywine is nicely improved upon by the oak aging. The bourbon barrel has done great things to the beer, adding a depth of bourbon flavors that feature corn and vanilla The bourbon coats the mouth with a sweet bitterness that warms as it is swallowed. The finish is sweet but somewhat undefined, lacking a signature going away profile. That lackluster finish does not diminish the intense kaboom! of the ale.

M: The bourbon element is strong upfront but not so on the tail-end. Dig the beer for that early kick, it's well worth it.

D: This bomber is more than enough. The abv hits hard but the flavor. Oh how the flavor makes me want another one. The Blithering Idiot is a great beer, adding bourbon to the mix pushes it over the top.

akorsak, Oct 06, 2007
4.63/5  rDev +11%

Cloudy dark amber with a thick creamy off white head that diminishes to a nice thin lace layer. Hearty nose of resiny, oily hops, raisons, soft vanilla notes, bright tropicals of pineapple, papaya, and banana. Silky smooth mouthfeel with a crispness at the very end, chewy but not too syrupy thick. Sweet roasted malts to charred malts, bourbon and sherry barrel flavors, slight licorice, and a burnt sugar sweetness. Hop notes start off strong become more defined in waves as it warms with the bourbon notes; resiny, fruity, and floral hop flavors with a nice peppery bite in the middle and piney towards the end of the bottle. Good amount of hot alcohol but it seems to accommodate the flavors very well, once the palate becomes acclimated. Very tasty and very well balanced becoming more so as it develops, a slow sipper.

cabsandking, Sep 14, 2007
3.03/5  rDev -27.3%

Quick notes on this beer:

Thick and milky looking. A full finger of head. Dark at the top, lighter at the bottom. Color is mahogany. Nice spotty lace.

The smell is a malty roast, with a hint of chocolate. Smoky and a bit of sweet cherrywood. It's a strong beer, an unusual liqueur/brandy flavor. Quite sweet indeed.

The taste is a heavy barleywine ale, with a cherry/grenadine flavor. Very strong and quite pungent. Oh, and the alcohol flavor truly is "insane."

It feels smooth but so very thick. I had to personally choke this one down on the swallow. Rough on the gag-reflex. It's a hard sell. If you like incredibly strong barleywine flavor, go nuts. Me? I'm gonna go sober up.

williamherbert, Jul 31, 2007
3.28/5  rDev -21.3%

This brew pours out as dark towards the top and is a bit lighter at the bottom.

The smell is overpowered by what seems like a cherry liqueur. There's also hint of a roasted chocolate in there.

This is very sweet, with a strong cherry liqueur flavor that seems to overpower. A lot sweeter than other barleywines I've had.

This is a decent barleywine, but a bit too sweet for my tastes. I think it seems more liquory than it should be and makes it, in my opinion, less drinkable.

WillieMoe, Jul 29, 2007
3.88/5  rDev -7%

I had this beer out of a brandy snifter.At room temp.

Upon opening the bottle,there was a nice amount of carbonation and smoke.The smell of vanilla hit me hard,very nice I must say.Dark red body with a small brown head that looked nice topping the red liquidness.The head fell to a small ring.I smell vanillna entwined with some hard liquor.The smell is really amazing for a beer.There is also a fruity smell and I think I may smell some hop.I smell some candy in the empty bottle.The first taste is harsh,vanilla and hard liquor.The taste is very complex and it is very hard to pick out all the notes and flavors.The vanilla taste like ice cream.Some chocolate and dark fruit notes are in there.As the beer really starts to warm up,the flavors really start to get easier to handle.Very creamy mouthful,it coats your palate.It also warms the chest and stomach.My forehead is starting to sweat.LOL The carbonation attacks the tongue.This is some potent shit.Its is a very good and complex beer.I would like to age a bottle and see where it heads.This is the wildest barleywine I have ever tasted.I reccomend this to any fan of good,complex,strong beer.

MmmIPA, Jul 25, 2007
4.33/5  rDev +3.8%

Been sitting on this one for months... bottle courtesy of Jahnoth. Thanks again.

Pours a clear copper color with a nice head that eventually faded to almost nothing.

Aromas are of booze, oak, and stewed sweet dark fruits.

Tastes of caramel malts, oak, and hard candies. There is an underlying sweet malty creaminess, while the finish is boozy with a crisp alcohol kick. Good stuff.

Smooth and supple. Finish is a bit fleating, but this still has nice mouthfeel.

Drinkability is quite good. This is a smooth and easy to sip American Barley Wine. But it's still full of flavors and a pleasure to drink.

flexabull, Jul 16, 2007
4.2/5  rDev +0.7%

Shared a bomber of this on the weekend with my Dad and brother. I think I pushed the boundaries a little too far -- Dad took one sip and gave his glass away; bro drank it but only to be polite. Baby steps, baby steps.

Anyway, this is about the third bottle of this I've had in the last couple of years, and I've liked it every time. Notable element -- mouthfeel is fantastic. The oily creaminess emphasizes the oak/vanilla elements very, very well. The oak is strong but not overpowering, and lets some of the roasted malt, coffee, and ripe fruit notes of the beer shine through. Tangy woody notes in the aftertaste drive the complexity of this one home (I don't think I've really done it justice here, but others have).

Probably my favourite Weyerbacher brew.

crwills, Jul 12, 2007

Introduced to this at the brewery. This small serving from a 22oz'er into a small Cantillon chalice . Not going to do it justice, but what the hell.

Pours a clear mahogany color with a loose full finger light tan head that fades fairly quickly. Some lacing observed.

The smell is full-on bourbon oak aged treatment. My son got that as banana, but it's really about the alcohol.

Full bodied, the mouth is immediately conditioned to the bourbon character. This is not the Blithering Idiot that i know and love! This is entirely a different beverage.

The flavor doesn't fall far from the smell. Very rich, some cherries and vanilla. A real sipper.

jjayjaye, Jul 05, 2007
4.2/5  rDev +0.7%

Poured from a 22oz. bomber into a shaker pint, Insanity is a dark amber with a nice sized creamy, egg-shell colored head that leaves really sticky lace.

The aroma is nice an very rich, sweet malt and a little boozy .

The taste is incredibly complex, as it should be, being a barrel aged barleywine. Lots of vanilla, caramel and maple syrup like malty sweetness, some dark fruit. This is very reminiscent fine bourbon, woody, sweet, strong yet smooth. I'm thinking along the lines of Rip Van Winkle, that smooth!

The mouthfeel is very velvety but equally thick. As it warms, which you should definitely let it do, it gains viscosity and gets a little syrupy, but the flavors really open up.

Drinkability is good, as this is a hugely complex beer that takes time to fully appreciate. I only had 1/2 of the bomber, so I'm not sure how thick and strong it might have gotten by the second glass, but I doubt it would have been a problem for me! I REALLY enjoyed this, the quintessential cellaring beer - I wish I could get this locally so I can stock a vertical!

ccrida, Jul 04, 2007
4.05/5  rDev -2.9%

For the longest time I have seen this one on the shelf at my local beer store. For some reason, I have never given it a try. From the reviews, I knew what to expect, especially because I have had Blithering Idiot numerous times. So I bought it and gave it a whirl last night. Wow.

Poured from a 22 oz. bomber into a snifter. No freshness date- intimidating label- black and red....INSANITY written in big red letters...this one poured a brandy color- some redness and some dark browns. Not much head on this one for some reason- the head that was prevalent appeared to be tan and bubbly.

Took one smell after swirling it around. Vanilla and alcohol all the way around- VERY prevalent- smell gave me an idea of the experience I was about to have after my first sip.

Like I previously, stated, lots of alcohol as to be expected with a barleywine that focuses less on the "hoppy aspect" of the brew. Taste was wonderful, something to be sipped slowly and enjoyed- some raisin, nut, vanilla- and of course the "oak" flavor.

Insanity warms your whole mouth and at times will burn your throat if not sipped appropriately. First taste got my mouth ready for the next few- had 2 glasses of this and that was it. Difficult to finish the 22oz bomber- wish I could- this stuff is THAT good.

Weyerbacher is quickly becoming one of my top brewing companies....

Good call. Always innovative.

DavidSeanNJ, May 27, 2007
4.13/5  rDev -1%

Had this on tap at Max's dudring their American Craft beer festival event.

Insanity pours a rich dark brown color with impressive head, good head retention, and good lacing. The beer smells impressive. I get a rich smell of sweet malt and grain, which is mouthwatering. On the palate this beer is very rich and sweet indeed. There are flavors of cherry, apple, melon, honey, vanilla and butter, and the beer is big and luscious. This is everything a malt heavy style barleywine should be (it's nothing like Bigfoot or some of the other hop driven BW''s one encounters in the NW). The beer finishes with a long, lingering finish. Really excellent. The abv. is up there on this baby, and you definitely notice it. This beer is a real sipper, and I doubt I could drink more then one small serving at a sitting. Still, for what it, the beer is quite excellent.

John_M, May 22, 2007
3.55/5  rDev -14.9%

I purchased this brew from Michael's Deli in King of Prussia, Pa, and poured into a pint glass.
Appearance: A deep amber colored body bordering on brown. Not much head but it was a tan color with decent retention and no lacing.
Smell: Very malty and boozy aroma, a bit of a turn off at first (very strong boozy smell) but as the brew warmed the aroma muted to a more handelable smell.
Taste: Similar to the smell, difficult to handle at first, but once it began warming much better. Very very boozy.
Mouthfeel: Very smooth.
Drinkability: Becuase the begining of the beer was a bit to hard this beer has good drinkability, but let it warm up first and its much more palatable.
Don't drink and review.

treehugger02010, May 20, 2007
4.08/5  rDev -2.2%

From a 22oz bomber. No freshness dating, but I'm not toooo worried about that with an 11%+ abv bier.... ;-)

Insanity was poured into a Rapscallion chalice, and the color was a lusciously inviting, clear garnet, with a fine, though thin, tan head, most of which was found at glasses edge. A few small groups of bubbles lazily meander topside within the liquid. Lacing is decent, too. Aroma has a distinct whiskey lean to it; quite robust. Along with the booze is some caramel and a little bit of wood. Body is a solid medium, and it is velvety over the palate; scarily smooth...

Flavor? Start with some caramel, some malty sweetness, a touch of vanilla, and some notes suggesting a bit of deep, rich (perhaps even burnt) brown sugar. Oaky, whiskey notes abound, though they in no way are off-putting. Quite a nice complement to the malt already on display here. Hopping is present, though not overly pronounced. It lends a bit of a floral lean to things, but the malt and wood linger long and hard. One other flavor that comes through is... is... is that coconut? Huh?!? Hmmm... Another aspect to make note of is the abv. The alcohol present gives the stomach a definite warming. Pretty good, overall, though take your time.

Zum Wohl!!

overall: 4.15
appearance: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | mouthfeel: 4.5 | drinkability: 4

Bierman9, May 20, 2007
4.35/5  rDev +4.3%

In celebration of my 250th BA review I offer the following:

Presentation: v.2005 22oz bottle, cellared in my possession for 2 years, in an oversized crystal snifter

Poured with some gurgle and smooth. Intense fruited nose, warm grapefruit, raisin, exotic fruits like papaya & mango. Very lush, rich, spicy with faint cinnamon, very deep roasted malts, oaked woodiness, just a delight to smell. The promise of high ABV to come lurks beneath the fruit quality like a summer sangria blooming, full of rich stone fruits and warm orange slices, even portraying some faint milk chocolate aspects.

Easily 3 fingers of very tight golden ivory foam that, over time, settled to a pencil's worth of the same that thinly blanketed the surface and laced in spots. A large quantity of suspended sediment hovers within a deep, slightly brassy, intense cherry amber caramel tone, luscious looking. This is some lovely eye & nose candy.

Whoa...now I know why Weyerbacher named it what they did. Initially the oak aging comes thru clean, even after 2 years. The unmistakable wooded quality from those barrels rolls in like a fog (more about fog when I describe the ABV!) overtop the deep, stone fruited malts - dark cherry, black currant, fig. Plumped raisins add a richness and help, along with a steady hop presence to balance it and keep it grounded. This is definitely a sipper and an end of the evening brew.

One unusual aspect was the initial taste, mouthfeel, and concussion grenade of alcohol that exploded on my palate, blowing up my sinus cavities, my eyes wince slightly and giving a nice, shivery BBRRR jolt to the nervous system...yowza. This was like getting caught off guard and catching a left hook to the face that left the most ironic delicious sensation. This is what it must feel like to be cold cocked by a cordial bottler.

Back to the beer. It is just decadent, Its really hitting its stride now with some warmth as the fruits are not so sweet but more the essence of the various flavors. Oak is still noticeable yet more subdued & wet, malts grow more like burnt caramel, hops are softer, more like pine sap. The alcohol, as a result of everything else toning down, is even more pronounced, an dull fire roaring nonstop, teeth tingling, an icy hot sensation covering the roof of my mouth....wild.

The palatefeel is ironically light & sweet, although I'm sure the high ABVs tilled that field of buds for planting long ago. Its rather smooth, slightly more malted, hops take on a more sharpened quality that provides nice balance to the almost shockingly smooth & easy mouthfeel at this junction. I guess that must have been a calm before the storm because it finishes rather sharp & oily, rising in heat with a ginger-esque quality, eventually leaving my tastebuds face down in the parking lot whupped, coated in a sticky, slightly chewy aftertaste that echoes of those alcoholic cordial chocolates you see at Xmas in the foil wrapper. That perfect combo of smooth, coated, sweet heat....whew.

That was intense, and dare I say "Insane". Definitely a roller coast of a beer, this may have been the longest it has taken me to finish a 22oz bottle of any beer. Now I know how Ed Norton felt in "Fight Club"...this beer kicked my tasting @$$. Maybe a uber dry, super agedm very sharp cheddar or a very young, gooey, stinky bleu might go along with it, but this one doesn't need anyone to play with. Incredibly intense, not as intense as Bigfoot, but much more enjoyable and complex. This is a once in a blue moon beer to really savor & enjoy. An outstanding Barleywine, highly recommended...yowza.

BuckSpin, May 18, 2007
Insanity from Weyerbacher Brewing Co.