Microbrew Invitational

TICKETS: beeradvocate.com/micro/

Fix Hellas | Hellenic Breweries Of Atalanti S.A.

YOUR RATING = None |

Fix HellasFix Hellas

Hellenic Breweries Of Atalanti S.A.
Greece

Style: Munich Helles Lager

Added by WVbeergeek on 06-20-2003

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
Reviews: 26 | Ratings: 91
3.1/5  rDev +8.8%

From the country where the founts of Western thought first flowed, Greece is the tap source of another great treasue; Fix Hellas Lager. This Hellenic brew is bilt off of its country deep meanifulness that is traced back to the days of antiquity and could be seen as a necessary addition to any Republic. Pours a crystal clear straw golden haziness with a white frothing head leaving a full trickled lace within each sip of this well traveled beer. My friend brought me back this sample of beer from a trip to Greece and I am thankful to be touched by it's grace. The aroma is characteristic of many European lagers with the slight skunk cabbage hops with a sharp full sweetness to the front. A great tasting crisp flavor that so good in fact if I where a Greek citizen I would have to get my Fix everyday. Great overall lemongrass sweetness that goes down easily with a slight grainy bitter finish, very nice hot weather beer. Definitely on my list of exotic beers light in body and fully carbonated to provide the crisp cooling down sensation in every sip of this Grecian creation. I would definitely partake in this beer while visiting the island without a doubt, ranks higher than any American mass produced beer without a doubt in my book.

firstprev| 1-25 | 26-50  | next → last
Fix Hellas from Hellenic Breweries Of Atalanti S.A.