2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Dominion Light - Old Dominion Brewing Company

Dominion Light
No picture uploaded.

Old Dominion Brewing Company visit their website
Delaware, United States

American Blonde Ale |  3.50% ABV

(Beer added by: JISurfer on 07-26-2004)
View: Beers (29) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 4 | Reviews: 2 | Show All Ratings:
alysmith4

District of Columbia

1.6/5  rDev -43.7%

Had a couple of heavier beers prior to this one, and was looking for something on the lighter side - closer to a BCM light lager. I was expecting it to be a "gourmet" version of what I am used to, but I was disappointed. It had such a dirty, hay/grassy smell, and the taste was not much better. The carbonation and the color were good, but this didn't make up for the off taste and smell. Would not try this again.. I'd order a Miller next time I want something light.

04-16-2007 23:47:04 | More by alysmith4
JISurfer

South Carolina

3.25/5  rDev +14.4%
look: 2.5 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Another beer geared towards the macro swill people. Sure, OD can't make perfect beers all the time, and this is not that perfect. I would say it's one of the better light lagers I have had. Had somewhat of a body to it, ie more than just a "beer" flavor. Had some light fruitiness to it with some hoppiness to it. I would say if you are looking for a good light lager, go with this one. I'm more into the heavy beers, so I think I'll pass for now.

07-26-2004 20:06:37 | More by JISurfer
Dominion Light from Old Dominion Brewing Company
- out of 100 based on 4 ratings.