Drummond Bros. - Pittsburgh Brewing Co.

Drummond Bros.Drummond Bros.

Pittsburgh Brewing Co. visit their website
Pennsylvania, United States

American Adjunct Lager |  ABV ?

(Beer added by: Quaffer on 04-25-2005)
View: Beers (13) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Raters
Reviews by Gruntlumber:
Gruntlumber

Missouri

2.9/5  rDev +42.9%

The first review, wow I feel privileged. Here we have yet another cheap light lager. It's rare anymore for me to see a new kind of beer, and since it was $2.99 for a sixer, why the hell not give it a try. I knew what I was expecting: another Olympia, Falstaff, Schlitz, Old Style, Miller, Bud, Old Milwaukee, etc. And what a surprise, I was right! It would be hard to give very detailed tasting notes for 100 of these kinds of beer because the result has little variation, except to say that Drummond falls into the "maybe slightly better" catagory. The absence of a fowl taste helps this beer beat some of those others mentioned above. Don't overlook it's claim to fame clearly labeled on the can: Gold Medal 1997!!

04-25-2005 02:50:26 | More by Gruntlumber
Hellpop65

Kansas

1.25/5  rDev -38.4%

06-08-2014 20:08:47 | More by Hellpop65
diesel59

1.33/5  rDev -34.5%

I used to work for grand union... in one of their warehouses.. and we distributed this for a short while through the warehouse.... most beer gets distrbuted from a local distributor directly to the store... need i say more...horrible horrible stuff...

04-20-2012 02:23:40 | More by diesel59
fiveacestx

2.63/5  rDev +29.6%

It's been probably 20 years since I've had this beer but I found it in somewhere in Tennessee (Chattanooga, I think) and I figured since I hadn't seen it in my home state that I would give it a try. Anyway, like I said it's been a while and I'm going by memory, but I remember it being real salty. It was kind of like Natural Light but better. But then again, what's not better than Natural Light?

08-27-2011 06:38:53 | More by fiveacestx
Drummond Bros. from Pittsburgh Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 4 ratings.