Hello, is it beer you're looking for?

Cook's Light - Pittsburgh Brewing Co.

Cook's Light
No picture.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Pittsburgh Brewing Co. visit their website
Pennsylvania, United States

Light Lager |  ABV ?

Beer added by: JoeyHotrod on 01-29-2008

Reviews by TippySelenoid:

Simply vile stuff. A 'less picky' friend of mine bought some of this while we were in Springfield, Mo because it was cheap as cheap gets (less than 5 bucks a 12 pack).

The funny thing is I mention my less picky friend... but the bizarre thing is he appreciates a good beer... and prefers them, but at the same time will drink a beer... like well this when funds are low, while I would normally rather not drink anything.

I decided to make an exception and try one due to the fact that I hadn't hung out with my buddy in awhile.

The color was pale as pale gets and the head almost nonexistent. Looked like the typical boring macro light lager... Bud Light.. Coors Lite.... Miller Lite... they all more or less look the same.

The taste was almost nonexistent, best way to describe it would be stagnant water.... since this was the first thing that came to mind. My friend said I made the funniest face he's ever seen upon taking a sip and I wouldn't doubt it.

There was zero drinkability.... if this was the only sort of beer available, I would never drink again... it was that bad.

Felt the need to add this because I couldn't find it on here, but do yourself a favor and never ever drink it. This stuff is as awful as awful gets.

2.64/5  rDev +127.6%

Not that bad-- actually think it says that on the can. My buds and I used to buy this beer from CVS for $7.30 for a 24 case! Cheap beerpong beer... other than that I probably wouldn't recommend it. It has a subtle fruity twang which sounds terrible, I know, but I will make the bold statement that I prefer it over Keystone and Bush Light.

Cook's Light from Pittsburgh Brewing Co.
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.