Single-Wide I.P.A. - Boulevard Brewing Co.

Single-Wide I.P.A.Single-Wide I.P.A.

good

good

Boulevard Brewing Co. visit their website
Missouri, United States

Beer added by: kcillini77 on 12-15-2008

Boulevard Single-Wide I.P.A. is our take on a style that originated in 18th century Great Britain. This American version—inspired by our Smokestack Series Double-Wide I.P.A.—boasts a heady combination of six varieties of hops, some of which were employed for dry-hopping.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 1,661 | Reviews: 490

Wow! What a surprise. I was on vacation in the Black Hills / Rushmore area and dined a few nights in a small town restaurant. I tried several offerings that were new to me. This wasn't one of them, but the locals directed me to a local grocery store that carried a decent selection. As I prefer IPAs, I grabbed a six of this and struck gold. I saved one for the holidays and now I am out. Time for a road trip!

One of my all time favorite IPAs easy drinking great taste

4.82/5  rDev +28.9%

My "go to" ale for several months now. Brought home in 12 oz bottles in the iconic Boulevard beer box! BLVD is our "hometown" brewery and are always coming out with new exciting ales and now even a lager.

It pours a light amber color somewhat cloudy, and if you use a Frosty Freezer mug like I always do, you'll get a massive foamy head on this stuff! YUM! Lots of citrus, nice bitter aftertaste lingers so the finish is not quite as "snappy" as I like even though the carbonation is relatively high. Also there is not as much hoppy aroma as other IPAs I've had. All that being said though this is one drinkable ale and when overwhelmed with all the choices our local store has, I'll usually pick up the Single Wide!

4.8/5  rDev +28.3%

4.8/5  rDev +28.3%

4.75/5  rDev +27%

I am surprised that the overall grade is less than 90. Maybe they have improved recently? I just tried Single-Wide this week and I think it is absolutely delicious : ) Very crisp and flavorful

4.75/5  rDev +27%

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Single-Wide I.P.A. from Boulevard Brewing Co.