Molson Canadian Lager - Molson Coors Canada

poor

Molson Coors Canada visit their website
Ontario, Canada

American Adjunct Lager |  5.00% ABV

Around the world, Canada is seen as a shining example of nature at its best. We have thousands of freshwater lakes and barley fields as far as the eye can see. That's what makes us so proud to brew Molson Canadian, our signature beer. Brewed without preservatives, from St. Johns to Vancouver, over 3000 Canadians have a hand in bringing Molson Canadian to their family, their friends, and their communities. The people who live here truly deserve a beer brewed with the best this land has to offer. That’s why we make sure our award winning lager is as clean, crisp and fresh as the incredible country it comes from.

(Beer added by: BeerAdvocate on 08-20-2001)
Sort by:  Recent | Likes | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Molson Canadian Lager Alström Bros

I was at the store and saw a twelve-pack of Molson Canadian Lager going for $10.99, 16 oz. bottles. Seemed like a good deal, so I went for it.

Appearance: Yep.

Smell: Good solid macrobrew smell, with no distinguishing features. For some reason I expected it to have a skunky smell like Moosehead Lager, but it didn't.

Taste: Straight-up North American lager taste, with no distractions -- no fruit flavors, no honey, no chocolate, no pink umbrellas.

Mouthfeel: Medium body, with just the right amount of carbonation.

Drinkability: Excellent.

Overall: This is a great beer, as good as or better than any of the similarly-priced BMC products (Bud, MGD, or Coors Original). Highly recommended.

4.83/5  rDev +71.9%

My second favorite beer. I can't believe these reviews, this is one of the greatest beers ever made. If you love beer (especially canadian beer) then you are going to love molson canadian. This is a great beer, I highly recommend it. If I had the money I would buy this beer everytime, its that good. Pours a nice golden colour, with a frothy head. Molson canadian+buffalo pizza=bliss

4.75/5  rDev +69%

4.68/5  rDev +66.5%

My friend hates American beer and only drinks imports. He recommended this to me and I LOVE IT!!

A:Yellow with a head that takes a while to "foam down"

S: Not a very strong scent that I've noticed to this beer, maybe a little...very little hoppy smell.

T: My favorite of the import beers; and best tasting in my opinion. It tastes hoppy like a beer should but has a "I am not drinking" no bloat feeling like Miller Lite which is awesome in my book

M: Crisp, refreshing, light and a bit of carbonation.

D: Its a winner but be careful this beer is a creeper and will knock you on your ass.

4.6/5  rDev +63.7%

4.6/5  rDev +63.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Very good Canadian beer. Looks good. Smell of wonderful hops and the head isn't bad on this beer. Taste of golden hops that is crisp, clean and refreshing. Mouthful has the same rating see taste. Drinkability is wonderful could drink a good amount of beer with this brand. By far the best Canadian beer out there.

Molson Canadian Lager from Molson Coors Canada