1. Extreme Beer Fest tickets go on sale Sat, Sep 27 @ Noon EDT.

Molson Canadian 6.0 Cold Shots - Molson Coors Canada

Molson Canadian 6.0 Cold ShotsMolson Canadian 6.0 Cold Shots

awful

Molson Coors Canada visit their website
Ontario, Canada

American Adjunct Lager |  6.00% ABV

Same great Molson Canadian taste, but with 6% alcohol in a 250ml slim can.

(Beer added by: canadianbarman on 05-08-2004)

traumaqueen, Apr 03, 2012

Yeoman9459, May 09, 2012

Thundermug, Aug 01, 2012

randylangford, Mar 21, 2012
1.35/5  rDev -40.5%

Basically, Molson Canadian with a little more alcohol. Pours a pale yellow, slightly darker than what I remember Canadian to be. Big head foams up, then fades away. Very carbonated. Smells of corn, alcohol, malt, alcohol and corn. No hops detected. Tasted, well, bad. Overly sweet. Too much fermented corn dominated the flavour. Carbonated, soda mouthfeel. Pretty undrinkable, even cold.

*To try and give this a proper review, I poured three cans into my glass. The cans don't hold very much.

slitherySOB, May 09, 2004

ThinkAgain, Jan 06, 2012

Xithyl, Mar 23, 2013

Erik-P, Nov 21, 2013

Exeter, Oct 05, 2013
1.73/5  rDev -23.8%

k cold shots are good for getting juiced off of. Cause they go down quickly and smoothly. but they taste awful.
so if you dont care about taste and just wanna get drunk fast then by all means shoot these little 250 ml guys.I have to say i really like the can and aerodynamic design for sliding down your throat.

harley101, Apr 02, 2011
1.75/5  rDev -22.9%

cam477, Jun 20, 2013
1.75/5  rDev -22.9%

boszormeny, Dec 09, 2013
1.88/5  rDev -17.2%

250ml can shotgunned through nostril 23/10/11

A well I dumped it into a tulip for fun and it has a bright golden yellow body with decent carbonation and a short lived two finger head that fizzes like cola and leaves no lace

S candied corn and cooked veggie notes with a little booze

T sweet malt with a little wet hay but just a bad boozy chemical flavor that I could live without

M foul aftertaste and just hard to choke down

O nasty stuff that I don't recommend unless you have a drinking contest to lose

I remember when these little things had a target on the bottom side of the can for shot-gunning. I advise you keep this in you mouth for as little time as possible, perhaps I should have slayed it in 2 seconds flat just for effect

wordemupg, Oct 23, 2011
1.9/5  rDev -16.3%

Had these while at the Carnivale de Quebec. They rock being able to put a 6 pack in your jacket pockets for "walking around beer" But realistically, it's Molson Canadian jacked up a bit and slammed into a small can. If you are trying to get drunk then this is the ticket, if you are looking for a good beer to enjoy and drink responsibly, then try anything else.

cfrancis, Nov 03, 2009
1.98/5  rDev -12.8%

Was given a few from a friend.

Appearance: I'm not going to lie, I don't know. I've never poured on of these, in fact I just shot-gunned them, but I just gave it 2.0 because I know I would not be impressed.

Aroma: Corny alcohol. A real turn off. In other words, smells like Canadian.

Taste: Dominant malts with a skunky alcohol finish. Quite terrible.

Mouthfeel: Pretty smooth, until you swallow. Then you wished you hadn't.

Final Statment: Never buy this! But, if offered, stab a hold right on the side target, and shot gun it down. It's not THAT bad, but even for the purpose of shot-gunning, it's still small so any hint of impressiveness is lost.

MMansfield, Oct 12, 2006

irishkyle21, Jan 16, 2012

Alberta_Beer_Guy, Jul 16, 2012

Oops! I CAN't remember who sent me this one, but I got one of the slim "CANadian X" CANs in a CANQuest trade and tonight is Molson CANadian CAN Night at Chez Wood, so this is the next entrant in the journey.

A note to Molson: When you put "Xplicit Taste" on the CAN, you really set up your consumers' expectations. Little package, big head. 8.5 Fl. Oz. (250 ml), but two rocky, bone white fingers' worth of head with extremely low retention. Do NOT look away following the pour or you will miss it. Color was a deep golden-yellow with NE-quality clarity. Nose had an odd sharpness, not quite pine-like, but along the lines of a cleaning agent, not hops. Pine-Sol! I do not consider this a good thing. Mouthfeel was very smooth with a basic lager sweetness on the tongue. Aha! Now I understand what others were referring to as to its drinkability. It would be quite simple to just crack open a succession of these puppies and suck them down, awaiting the occurrence of the magic. Me, I was feeling less than magical halfway into it. It was not as sickeningly sweet as some high gravity adjunct lagers that I have consumed in this quest, but I could feel a drying of my brain as I drank it. Hangover City, baby! Finish left me craving a beer.

woodychandler, Apr 16, 2010

hockeybarbie, Jan 15, 2012

I do not have much to say about this beer. It's made for one purpose, to get hammered on. Taste, character, and flavor profile were not even thought of when this beer was created. I like regular 5.0% Molson Canadian and it's my lager of choice from the Canadian Macro Lager Category more often than not, however these cold shots don't hold a candle to it. Avoid unless you want to get hammered. -RB

RyanBelle, Feb 15, 2010