Follow our progress ...

Added by slitherySOB on 03-05-2013

Reviews: 3 | Ratings: 29
1.3/5  rDev -40.9%

DO NOT BUY THIS BEER.
I bought a pack of 6 cans. The price is really interesting. I think Molson is trying to get some sell on the economic beer. But they totally screw it up.
Like is undrinkable. I had 3 beers and I could hold it. Even trying to drink 1 beer a day of this was impossible. I had to put the 3 other cans in the garbage. I don t know how people drink that beer
If u are on a budget and u don t have a lots of money to spend please go buy a Pabst but not this one.

1.75/5  rDev -20.5%
look: 1.75 | smell: 1.75 | taste: 1.75 | feel: 1.75 | overall: 1.75

This beer is your typical bargain buck a beer adjunct lager. Sweet, corny, and boring. No hop presence whatssoever, and it gives you gas. Not particularly offensive, but I'd rather drink other beers. Hell, I'd rather drink other adjunct lagers than this.

3.55/5  rDev +61.4%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Solid adjunct. Crisp and refreshing. A bit more tart overall than the usual adjunct parade. Decent mouthfeel/body. Smell is pure roasted corn. Great citrusy aftertaste. Again -- nothing special -- but decent enough to go into the rotation.

Carling Lager from Molson Coors Canada
- out of 100 based on 3 ratings.