1. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Keystone Light - Molson Coors Canada

Keystone LightKeystone Light

poor

Molson Coors Canada visit their website
Ontario, Canada

Light Lager |  4.00% ABV

Brewed according to the quality standards of Coors Brewing Company, Golden Colorado, U.S.A. Keystone Light is affordable beer that is always SMOOTH from start to finish.

(Beer added by: slitherySOB on 04-10-2013)
View: Beers (52) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 14 | Reviews: 1 | Show All Ratings:
slitherySOB

Ontario (Canada)

1.03/5  rDev -40.5%

I don't know what's worse. A bad flavoured beer, or a bland beer. This is the blandest beer I've ever had. It pours this pale, lighter than piss yellow. My own urine has a naturally darker colour. Starts out with a huge head, which quickly fades to nothing. I could visually see the head shrink before I even took my first sip. Smells like... Nothing. Nada. Zip. I don't know if I'm suffering from a cold, have a sinus infection, snorted coke, but I could detect no aroma whatsoever from this beer. None. It was as though I had a glass of water in front of me. I mean, I couldn't even detect any off scents. Tastes, well... My first sip had a flavour of wet cardboard, but that was gone after my second sip. After you swallow, your mouth feels like it just had a beer. Not so much a taste, but a sensation. But while in the mouth? Nothing. Nada. Zip. It was like I was drinking carbonated water. Seriously. I couldn't even detect an adjunct taste. No sweet corn, no rice, no barley, no hops. Nothing. Mouthfeel is thin and watery. Overcarbonated. I'd drink this beer if it were free and nothing else was available. But if given the choice between this or cold tap water, I'd take the tap water.

Serving type: can