Brooklyn Black OPS - Brooklyn Brewery

Brooklyn Brewery visit their website
New York, United States

Russian Imperial Stout |  10.50% ABV

Beer added by: RixBeer on 12-20-2007

Brooklyn Black Ops (2008 commercially available version) was aged for four months in bourbon barrels, bottled flat, and re-fermented in the bottle with Champagne yeast. 940 cases produced.

10.7%-2008
11.6%-2009
11.3%-2010
10.7%-2011
10.5%-2012
11.5%-2013
11.6%-2014
to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Ratings: 2,109 | Reviews: 805
4.43/5  rDev +7.3%

Appearance - Poured a dark jet black.

Smell - I got a strong boozy smell in the nose.

Taste - Although it smelled very boozy the alcohol taste was very effectively covered by the caramelized/chocolate taste of the beer. It was absolutely delicious.

Mouth feel - was a little bit thick, after drinking a few snifters of it, i actually needed to drink water.

Drinkability - It went down very easy and was a pleasure to drink.

4.15/5  rDev +0.5%

750 mL bottle tried 1 Mar 2010.

Acquired in trade from... damn... don't recall, sorry.

Served in a Liquor Mart shaker pint (think we might have packed away most of the beer glasses for the move at this point). Large dark brown foamy head. Moderate carbonation. Beer is very dark brown, almost black. Aroma is nice, roasty, chocolate, cabernet, vanilla and dark roast coffee. Deep dark dry roasty flavor. Smooth and velvety, boozy, medium heavy body. Tobacco and dark chocolate throughout. Finishes with coffee and a bit charred. Some lactose in the aftertaste.

Appreciate the trade to let me try this!

4.3/5  rDev +4.1%

Thanks to Ffejherb and Brewslut for bringing back a bottle of this straight from NYC!

A-Black, duh! A medium, dark tan head rises up and then reduces to a thin cap and leaves clingy, ringing lace.

S-Chocolate and coffee with a bit of alcohol burn and subtle hints of bourbon in the background.

T-BOOM! Big chocolate upfront with an equally powerful bite of dark roasted coffee. Light notes of bourbon sweetness, licorice and earthy hop notes in the drying finish.

M-Medium-heavy body with long lasting coffee and roasted malt bitterness and chewy richness.

D-Hmmm....I was worried this one would be a bit hot--but NO! Tasty? YES! This is some damn good stuff. Looking to revisit this one after I let a bottle get a little age on it. Well done Brooklyn.

3.83/5  rDev -7.3%

Served chilled in a snifter 2010 vintage.

A = Beautiful black with a tan mocha head. Fairly bubbly.

S = Strong bourbon and vanilla with slight coffee, chocolate and toffee smells.

T = I was expecting more here thought it was a little bland myself, I expected from the fairly aromatic smell that the flavors would be more bold. The Champagne yeast does a wonderful job in this beer as it provides nice complexity and something different for the style.

M = great mouthfeel, the yeast adds quite a bit here, with a bubblier sensation that works perfect with the velvety smoothness.

D = Great drinkabilty, hides all of the 11.7% and is very smooth.

This is definately a unique brew, I was glad I was finally able to cross this one off my list. However the $20 a bottle price tag will most likely prevent me from continuously seeking this out.

4.5/5  rDev +9%

Pitch black appearance with very thin tan head. Bourbon and coffee in the nose, with faint hints of wine.

Definite bourbon in the taste, along with strong suggestions of dark chocolate, coffee and even hazelnut. Well blended, with the subtleties coming out as it warms on the tongue.

Very smooth beer, quite nice to sit and sip. Well done and even the big bottle size and high ABV make this a nice beer.

4.57/5  rDev +10.7%

A-pours a serious black with a tan head that hang around and leaves a nice lacing
S-some coffee and chocolate notes with a nice kick of bourbon, sweet fruit and spicyness and a bit of wood
T-much like the smellthe bourbon becomes more prevalent and is blended great with the champagne yeast
M-a big body with a strong carbonation a very interesting feel of the yeast
D-overall an extremely interesting beer it definately is one of a kind

4.1/5  rDev -0.7%

There's something about Brooklyn's 750ml bottles that demands respect. Maybe it's because that to me their 750's look like small baseball bats. That to me means Brooklyn is trying to say "if you don't like our beer, just hit somebody in the kneecaps with out baseball bat looking bottle." This is one bad ass bottle! Not only is it corked and caged, but it's an all black bottle with a black label that has the black Brooklyn "B" in front of a silver background. Below the "B" in silver coated letters is the name of the beer. The back label is also all black with silver coated letters. The paragraph on the back describes the process that this beer went through, a few of the beer's flavor notes, and how many bottles of Black OPS there are. Since it's called "Black OPS," Brooklyn was very vague on the how many bottles there are subject. Just below the paragraph is where they put all of the mandatory US information and a bottle number. This was bottle 3159 and it's from this year's vintage, 2010.

Appearance: I really had no other option then to pour this beer into my Maudite Snifter. How about a pint glass? Hell No!! Not this beer!! Saying this beer is simply "black," would be an understatement. I've used the term "motor oil" black a few times before this review and I'm afraid that I will have to drop that term again. I can't help it! This beer truly looks like it came out from the under belly of a car or truck. Not only was it a solid pitch black color, but it was a thick pitch black. It was as thick as a $50 Porterhouse Steak. After I got good look at the density and the color of the beer, I finally glanced up at the head of foam. That was impressive too. It was at least 1 inch in height and dark mocha in color. It had great retention that was able to leave behind a slim rocky mocha film, thick rings, and quite a few tiny spots of lace around the glass. Overall, the appearance was eye candy. Thanks Brooklyn for the wonderful sight!

Smell: The aroma was thick, but it wasn't as thick as the beer suggested that it might be. The first two aromas that came shooting up my nose like a rocket ship to the moon was the scent of dark chocolate and bourbon. It wasn't as chocolaty as Brooklyn's BCS. I'm sure it would have been if it wasn't for the bourbon. The scent of bourbon wasn't over the top, but you did get your fair share of it. Behind the dark chocolate/bourbon wall was the scent of dark roasted malts, a splash of roasted coffee beans, a tiny hint of fresh plum, a dash of brown sugar, a drop of molasses, and a tingle of vanilla rounding off this dark roasted aroma. It had everything in the aroma that I would expect from a beer of this color and density, but it just didn't knock my socks off. Don't get me wrong. It was a great aroma. It was just missing that punch.

Taste: The punch that was missing from the aroma was not to be found in the taste. While the aroma was mostly all about the dark chocolate and bourbon, a majority of the taste was about the bourbon and oak. There's no doubt about it. The bourbon and oak take center stage in the taste while the dark chocolate gets a sample of the taste action. It didn't taste like you were chugging down a bottle of bourbon, but you got more than your fair share of bourbon in the taste. Slowly following the bourbon and oak was of course that touch of dark chocolate, a hint of roasted coffee beans, a slice of plum, a dark cherry or two, a pinch of dark roasted malts, and if you're lucky, a tiny splash of vanilla and brown sugar at the end. The taste has the flavors to make for a great barrel aged R.I.S., but they let the bourbon and oak get out of hand. I would like to age a few bottles to see if the taste of bourbon and oak recede any.

Mouthfeel: Black OPS was clearly a full bodied beer. Not at one point of this beer's life in my glass that it went below the full bodied line and into medium bodied territory. The carbonation level was pretty good, but it had a bourbon based aftertaste that made the aftertaste sometimes too boozy. My tongue was able to find some roasted malts and dark chocolate in the aftertaste, but that was quickly covered up by the bourbon and oak.

Drinkability: As you can tell from my review, this beer was barrel aged and it wanted you to know that. Maybe not the in the nose, but clearly in the taste and mouthfeel. In the end, I'm glad I finally got to try Brooklyn's barrel aged R.I.S. Yeah it got boozy at times, but it's not a bad beer. Sometimes I think it was too young to open. Black OPS can't be found like some of Brooklyn's other beers, but it shouldn't be hard to track one down if you really want to try this beer. It's not a I know somebody who knows somebody who knows the brewmaster's mom rare beer.

4.25/5  rDev +2.9%

I was really surprised and impressed when I poured this ale into my pint glass. It poured a deep black color that was completely opaque. The pour generated two fingers of fine foamed light chocolate colored head, which produced nice lacing on the walls of my glass.

The aromas that hit me were chocolate, charred oak, and bourbon.

The flavor was killer. An up-front bourbon note with a dark cherry background and plenty of roasted malt. Flavors so intense and rich that I had to look at the bottle again to see what I had just sipped.

The mouth-feel was think, rich and clinging. A real joy to sip. It almost reminded me of the mouthfeel you'd get from sipping an ice wine.

Drinkability? Not sure. I don't think you could drink more than a glass of two before your taste buds died off from flavor overload. Still, what a great way to burn your buds out. Truely fantastic beer. Great job, Brooklyn!

4.15/5  rDev +0.5%

Black Ops is pitch black. No light cuts through at all. The name is certainly fitting. A darker, mocha colored head sits on top. It's big. Real big. It's easily three fingers deep. Retention is excellent. It's slow to dissipate, and leaves very thick, sticky lace lining the glass.

The nose is damn good. Bourbon is noted very early on. It has a moderately strong bourbon presence. I like that. One whiff reveals plenty of stout elements. The bourbon is merely complementary. Well done. Chocolate malts seem to anchor things down. But, there are roasted malts, as well. Very nice. Roasted coffee adds a lot of character, and complements the other scents very well. Secondary notes of oak and vanilla are noted. Alcohol seems to be masked well. I'm not getting much here.

The flavor is good. It's a step below the nose, but still impressive. Black Ops kicks off with a strong bourbon flavor. It's more pronounced here, but is well integrated. Frankly, it seems to overpower of a bit of the stout elements. Chocolate malts provide a nice base. They have a bit of a sweet milk chocolate flavor. Roasted malts are noted, as well. Coffee adds a nice element, but of course, I am a coffee fan. Secondary flavors of black licorice, oak, and vanilla add nice depth. Alcohol is noted, but is blended well. This bottle indicates the abv is 10.4%. Finishes a little sweet with a shot of bourbon.

Black Ops has a light-medium body, and feels too thin. It improves with a little warming and smooths out. Carbonation is light and restrained. More body would really go a long way. Drinkability is good. It's bourbon-y, but never feels very big. It goes down alright, but a 750 is way more than plenty.

I have to say...thus far, I haven't been the biggest fan of Brooklyn Brewing's 750 ml bottle releases. Black Ops is the best one I've had, but it could be a little better. Personally, I think the bourbon flavor's just a tad too strong, and interferes with some of the other flavors. I'm also not sure that champagne yeast was the best choice. Perhaps that had some impact. Nonetheless, for a beer that actually doesn't exist, it's not too shabby. If you ever see a bottle (which you won't), pick it up.

4.48/5  rDev +8.5%

Sampled on May 8, 2010. I put this on a shelf for six months before opening it. The pour is inky black with a quick building frothy three inch brown head. The aroma explodes with chocolate, coffee, wood, and hard liquor. The mouthfeel is somewhat oily but bold in texture. Dark chocolate, spent coffee grinds, and hops are the main ingredients of the taste with a distinctive hard liquor shadow. At the end of it there is a kind of hot pepper like sensation. This is a very smooth and unique Russian Imperial stout.

4.32/5  rDev +4.6%

My epic night of tastings continues...

This one pours a JET black with a very nice amount of dark brown foamy head.

The aroma is primarily malts and roastiness with some slight coffee and chocolate as well. Taste matches up to the aroma very well. As it warms this one gets more and more interesting and I definitely want to try it again. Could be interesting with a bit of age on it... but its DAMNED good right now too.

Highly recommended!!!

3.83/5  rDev -7.3%

2008 vintage, poured into a snifter.

A: An espresso black with a hint of burnt sienna at the edges when held up to an incandescent bulb. A half inch of light, creamy tan head rises then falls to the surface, leaving some gentle swirls in the middle of the glass.

S: The alcohol bites at your nose, the 10.7% abv (which is what the '08 was - the '09 upped the abv to 11.6% - information passed to me from a fellow BA) making it's presence known. Charred malt, hops and chocolate mingle with a licorice and vanilla undertones.

T: When cold, the bourbon is smooth and the flavor of milk chocolate, vanilla, coffee and licorice play nicely together. But as it warms up a slight tart bitter after taste is more apparent. This bottle may have already peaked.

M: An abundance of carbonation lightens what would be a thick, motor oil-like stout. It borders on being a bit too carbonated and can be compared to a Belgian stout.

O: A very nice beer by Garrett Oliver and Co. Is very drinkable as I'm having no difficulty in putting back a bottle by myself, but I do wish that the alcohol was put in check a bit more and the carbonation toned down slightly.

4.42/5  rDev +7%

From 5/1/10 notes. Poured into my Duvel tulip.

a - Pours a black color with one inch of tan head. Light carbonation evident.

s - Smell is straight bourbon up front. Also smells of oak, roasted malts, and hint of chocolate.

t - Taste is a lot of smooth bourbon followed by oak. Also some roasted malts and maybe a little bit of coffee and vanilla.

m - Medium to full body with low carbonation. Some alcohol warmth.

d - I thought this was a very good RIS. Lots of bourbon in the smell and taste which I find very enjoyable. Would love to have again.

3.94/5  rDev -4.6%

Vintage 2009 bottle...

A: Midnight black with a super thick mocha colored head that stands 2 inches tall. It slowly fades but never really disappears. Perfect!

S: Creamy hoppy oak with chocolate and hints of espresso on the backend. Not super special here.

T: Roasty booziness upfront with bitter espresso in the middle and sweet sugar malts on the backend. Good.

M: Thick body. Leaves a hint too much stickiness on the palate. Good.

D: Goes down good.

All in all, this was a good brew. Glad I got to try it. Definitely worth hunting down. Good example of a stout.

3.71/5  rDev -10.2%

Thanks to billab914 for this bottle.

Bottle split into two pint glasses. Poured into my glass the beer is pitch black with a tower of dark tan head. Spectacular retention. Lots of thick lace left behind.

The aroma is straight hot booze. Borderline nail polish remover. Once past the heat my nose can pick out chocolate and coffee. Light hints of vanilla seem to come through as it warms.

The flavor is not as hot as the nose but not by much. Plenty of hot booze mixed with coffee and chocolate. Traces of vanilla along with toasted malt fill out the profile.

Full smooth body. Light carbonation.

Overall a bit too hot for my taste. Plenty of nice flavors going on just super boozy. I'm glad I had someone to share this with. It would have been a long night trying to polish off a whole bottle.

4.4/5  rDev +6.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

I've been looking forward to this one for a while and I finally got my hands on it so here goes. Pours ink black with a thick head that still has a bit of bubbly effervescence and fades to a thick rim of creamy, silky, black sheen.

Lots of inviting bourbon goodness up from and that familiar vanilla with a faint, earthy char note. The bourbon character dominates for the most part without a ton of booze in the nose. Lots of big, bold roastiness, cocoa powder, and spent coffee grounds. As it warms dark fruit surfaces along with molasses and just a hint of booze warmth in the finish.

An enormous amount of roasty, bourbon goodness. Also a face full of vanilla in the flavor as well. Oaky char with oily, black espresso and Dutch cocoa. The finish sweetens up a bit with a more creamy, milk chocolate note and some dark fruit. Just a bit of welcomed warmth in the finish. Superb from beginning to end.

I suppose we can attribute the tight, dry finish to the champagne yeast; certainly creates its own unique character. Some creamy unxiousness initially. Rather fluffy but abruptly turns to a dry, warm, spirit-like finish. Personally I would have preferred a creamier, slicker finish with a flavor profile like this.

The drinkability, in terms of flavor at least, is dangerously high for the ABV. A couple glasses will definitely sneak up on you. A truly big, indulgent beer. One to seek out.

4.11/5  rDev -0.5%

Notes from the 3rd beer in a tasting, generously presented by atremains. Pours as black as ops can be, dark brown head. Not much lacing but retains pretty well. I can't resist the greatness of a head this dark. Smell is booze. Straight up booze. I was pretty scared to sip this after a few whiffs of this beast. But, luckily, alcohol is much less present in the taste. Matter of fact is is quite hidden for 11.6% in my opinion. Lots of great tastes that don't always come out this much in a barrel-aged beer, such as dark chocolate, dark fruit and coffee. The oak really smooths things out overall. Mouthfeel is decent for a stout of this caliber, not very thick but nice and fluffy. The booze shows itself a bit more towards the end but is still quite hidden overall. I don't think I would pay the price it costs for a bottle, but this is really drinkable considering the style and alcohol content. I had a 8oz pour or so and I wanted more and could've drank it easily. This one surprised me.

4.05/5  rDev -1.9%

A corked and caged 750 mL bottle. Part of Blue-White 2010's tailgate.

A: The stout is dark and mysterious, pitch black underneath a finger and a half of white head. A big stout on the eyes.

S: The nose is nicely bourbon-ed. Coconut and vanilla feature prominently, sweet and boozy. Roasted malts, burnt and full, are a strong pairing with the bourbon.

T: The RIS needed to warm up. Cold, it had an awkward booziness that disappeared as the temperature rose. Roasted malts, full and burnt, are a strong base for the bourbon. The barrel has imparted vanilla, brown sugar and coconut, along with a dash of booze to the mix. The bourbon seems a little forboding at times, too strong for its own good.

M: The mouthfeel improves as the ale warms, releasing more bourbon flavors while suppressing the bourbon strength. By the last glass, I was in bourbon stout heaven.

D: At nearly 12%, this is a strong beer that requires time to get through. I liked the complexity that emerged near the end of the glass.

4.67/5  rDev +13.1%

Last beer in a good tasting, reviewed from notes. 2009 bottle. Pours pitch black with a dark tan head that has decent retention. Thick lace is left at the top but as I drink the beer it stops leaving lacing. A cloud is present for a while but disappears as the beer does also. Smell is massive. Bourbon and alcohol notes sting the nostrils but die down after a bit. Lots of cocoa, dark roast malts and fruit (dark, cherries) come through and balance out the weakened bourbon and alcohol very well. Taste is amazing. A very well balanced blend of many great flavors. The cocoa comes through hugely with the slightly sour cherries. It tastes like a dessert. The bourbon, oak, alcohol, roast coffee and subtle vanilla taste great with the cocoa cherries. The booziness of this beer was surprisingly faint after the first few sniffs. The mouthfeel was good. It has a creamy and milky, a bit oily, medium-heavy body that has low carbonation. This suits the big flavors well. The alcohol is pretty warm but doesn't sting the tongue like other big beers I have had. A coat of warmth, cocoa and cherries stays on the tongue, as well as a bit of bourbon and oak. Drinkability... it is a big beer with great, balanced flavors. It is certainly not a session beer but I could down a bottle of it. The price is iffy but I am really satisfied with the stout and wood aged aspects of this beer. Really loved the fruit aspect.

4.1/5  rDev -0.7%

(Served in a chalice)
A- This beer has a jet black body with a dense thick dark tan head. There is a dark tan lace that sticks to the glass with each sip and it even sounds thick during the glugs of the pour.
S- This beer has a soft deep black earthy malt that turns inky when it warms. There are a big oaky note with a hint of bourbon note that grows as the beer warms.
T- This beer has a big black malt inky flavor with an alcohol bourbon flavor that lingers after each sip. There is an inky bitterness that lingers and is a bit vinous aswell.
M- This beer has a medium-light mouthfeel with an alcohol warmth in the finish.
D- This beer does not have a lot of depth to the black malt itself but it has a very full rich flavor with a the chocolatey oaky flavor support the roasted inky black malt flavors. I didn't notice any quality that would be lead to the champagne yeast.

2.71/5  rDev -34.4%

A: Pours an opaque black color. A two finger beige head forms with good retention. Light lace is left behind.
S: Strong alcohol aroma up front. A dark fruity aroma of raisin and plum. Powdered chocolate and that signature Brooklyn yeast.
T: Follows the nose. There is a huge raisin flavor that overpowers everything else. Along with a huge fusel alcohol. Burning the tongue all the way down.
M/D: A not quit full body that has way to much prickly carbonation. Way to much alcohol. Burning, fusel, ethanol like.

Oh man, way to much alcohol for this to be enjoyable. This will be a chore to finish. Brooklyn Chocolate Stout is superior in every way.

4.55/5  rDev +10.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

Was delicious on cask. Aromas were great. Lots of vanilla with some oak and bourbon as well. The appearance was essentially black with a little bit of deep red on the edges. The taste was much the same as the aroma with added sweetness and some chocolate. There is no hop character to speak of. The mouthfeel was silky smooth and keeps the taste of alcohol in the background. Very drinkable for a Russian imperial stout.

look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

Opening this bottle on the occasion of my twenty ninth. 750 ml bottle poured into a tulip. From notes 04/10/10.

A brew as black as the name would have one expect is topped by a large well retained head and a good share of soapy lacing clings to the sides of the glass. One of the better looking big stouts I've poured in awhile.

Starts off as a vanilla bomb with the oak elements from the barrels really shining through. Sweet chocolate notes follow along with some brown sugar and caramel for good measure. Booze is subtle but still detectable. Altogether the aroma reminds me why these barrel aged bastards can be so special.

A little hot but not enough to be distracting and by the second and third sips I've already started to get used to it. The oaky vanilla is still there on the entry but not as intense as on the aroma. Cocoa lingers on the aftertaste along with a faint but almost fruity sweetness as it warms.

Not quite as viscous as some others in the style. Carbonation is fine and fairly active. Although I did mention some heat earlier in the review I still find this very drinkable for what it is. Overall a solid beer that I'd likely buy again if it were on the shelves in my area.

4.22/5  rDev +2.2%

Thanks to a pair of good BAs, whose names I will surely look up at a less ungodly hour, for sending me bombes of this brew. Consumed while watching bad late night TV after my little girl's ninth birthday. Yeesh! Where do the years go?

Black. Creamy. Nice head, which I normally...smell is the high point. Luscious vanilla. Really nice.

Black Ops is really good, but falls in short of the rarified air of top-shelf bourbon barrel aged stouts. The vanilla & bourbon is present but suble, & pretty much is the entire show. Not as much depth as I'd like. But hey, vanilla, good malts, & a touch of chocolate can't be bad. And it's certainly not. On the big plus side, this is one of those BA RIS things that one could sip until the sun comes up. There's an element to the lack of complexity that is very attractive to plopping in a big snifter & just sipping at your liesure for hours on end.

Excellent brew. I'd take another any time one falls into my lap.

4.35/5  rDev +5.3%

- Stout aged in Burbon barrels for 4 months. 11.6%Abv.

A: Poured the deepest of black with a thick, viscose nature straight from the bottle along with a 1 finger mocha colored that that was well lasting. A vast abundance of micro-bubbles gather and cling to the glass walls briefly before being released into the deep, dark confines of the drink. Overall pretty standard issue and nothing out of the norm.

S: The nose brought forth burbon notes along with a vanilla-oaky character, but was limited in strength, and no where's near what I was expecting from a beer with a monstrous 11.6%abv. Surprisingly there wasn't a lot of deep roasted character or coffee coming through. Hints of whiskey soaked dark fruit (most notable prunes and dates) are promising. The alcohol was incredibly tame and well mannered here with no forceful signs of its high abv nature.

T: The flavor delivered a dark and freshly roasted state of coffee with dark chocolate that hinted at times of a milky creaminess, that blended beautifully together. Dark, ripe fruit of prunes and dates along with suggestions of a rich wet minerality of ash also bring a rich and silky earthy sense to the flavor. Vanilla-oaky notes are also strong here but one thing that wasn't strong was the alcohol. My first impression was, where the hell is it hiding, as with the nose this beer showed no indication of its big abv nature, instead drank more like a 6-7%abv at best. The flavor is masterfully blended together highlighting the incredible craftsmanship that went into designing this beer, and thank you Garrett for that. Rich, chocolate and coffee mesh beautifully together in a seamless flavor that was rich and deep, but incredibly smooth and easy on the tongue.

M: The mouthful was smooth and silky with a medium fullness. A slight coffee ground lacing teases the tongue upon the swallow. Again only the slightest hint of alcohol warming could be detected with a warm roasty feel for a finish.

D: Drinkability was incredibly smooth and easy, an 11.6%abv that easily drank like a 6-7%, going down effortlessly and with pleasurable results. Even consumed in warm state 50F this beer still didn't reveal its high abv and was as smooth and silky as velvet and as easy as a girl on prom night to consume. This was a great drinking experience and worth every bit its price of admission at $25 a bomber , of which I would gladly scoop up more if I am so lucky to come across it.

to view all ratings, reviews and sorting options.
Brooklyn Black OPS from Brooklyn Brewery