Northwest Pale Ale - Draught House Pub & Brewery

to view more.
Ratings: 4 | Reviews: 4
Reviews by JonathanL7890:
4.47/5  rDev n/a

On recommendation from the beertender.
Deep golden with not much head
Citrusy floral nose
Malty sweet bitter. Very well balanced.
Wow. I could drink these all night. This is like hopslam without the coma inducing abv.
Josh. Another wonderful job. Keep it up!

4/5  rDev n/a

On tap at the Draught House. The beer pours an orange-amber color with a white head. The aroma is fairly hoppy for a pale ale. I get a lot of orange citrus and grass notes as well as some bready malt. The flavor is more of the same. Some very nice citrus notes with some lighter bread and toffee malt. Low bitterness. Medium mouthfeel and medium carbonation.

3.42/5  rDev n/a

Clear orange honey colored pour with zero head in a pint glass at the draught house on tap
Smell is fresh vibrant grapefruity hops
Very similar taste profile to a lot of their other beers, including some sort of noticeable juicy, fruity-like quality. This was well bittered and was very lightly carbonated. In fact all 4-5 different beers there we tried today were a bit too lightly carbonated I thought, with one being absolutely, completely flat. That aside it had a nice viscous grapefruit juiciness to it and was a nice pale.

3.6/5  rDev n/a

In my 2nd attempt to visit the Draught House pub I was finally successful (first time they were closed) and had time for a beer with a local friend, and this was the beer I chose. I was glad I did, as this is a very solid APA.

Appearance was a hazy orange-amber with a pretty abundant head. Smell was very hoppy and bitter with a healthy dose of citrus/pineapple aroma. Flavor was more of the same: extremely bitter dry hoppiness with some citrus notes trailing. I would agree that mouthfeel is a bit rough, but still this is a really good APA.

I don't know if I'd seek out Draugh House just to have this beer, but I would recommend both Draught House AND this beer.

to view more.
Northwest Pale Ale from Draught House Pub & Brewery
- out of 100 based on 4 ratings.