Bavaria 0,0% Rosé - Bavaria Brouwerij N.V.

Bavaria 0,0% Rosé
No picture uploaded.

Bavaria Brouwerij N.V. visit their website
Netherlands

Fruit / Vegetable Beer |  0.01% ABV

(Beer added by: Mar02x on 11-17-2011)
Reviews by Douberd:
2.8/5  rDev +21.2%

A bottle of 300 ml, at home. On RB is not considered a beer for a number of reasons that I can't really understand. To me, since it has water, hops and malts, is as beer as many others out there. Bottle says to roll it three times and then pour it. That, I didn't do. The bottle gave me a light pink coloured beer, quite hazy. One finger of head that dissolved quickly and left a very thin layer on the surface and some lacing around the glass.
Aroma is of fruits of course, mostly raspberries and some strawberries. But underneath those smells someone can find the annoying corn smell, thankfully not so strong.
Taste is also of raspberries, very sweet. Leaves behind a subtle corn aftertaste.
Very thin body, almost watery, with light carbonation.

Douberd, Aug 08, 2012
2.2/5  rDev -4.8%

My wife got a marketing can for free. Lets see if the beer holds up.

A - A pink and hazy lemonade (can you call a 0.0 ABV beer, a beer?) with a decent white head.

S - Like raspberry lemonade

T - Like raspberry lemonade

M - Medium carbonated

O - This is kids stuff, by the way my wife didn't like it too.

Mar02x, Nov 17, 2011
2.5/5  rDev +8.2%

Jose9e, Jul 30, 2012
2.79/5  rDev +20.8%
look: 3 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.75

I really liked the non alcohol wit of this brand and therefore I even bought this and also because my wife challenged me to this on my ongoing quest through the low alcohol beers available here in the Netherlands.
It pours a moderately cloudy pink with a white 2 finger head like a lemonade that is quite not lasting and reduces to a rim.
The aroma is not unpleasant of raspberry and only subdued candy.
Taste is predominantly sweet, also slightly sour raspberry and a hint of bitterness towards the end.
Body feels medium to thin and stickiness is balanced by rather strong carbonation.
Overall this is to no means a bad drink, but I also would not call it a beer.
There have popped up alcoholic rosé beers here in Holland but I have not tasted them yet. I do not think that this has anything to do with beer except that barley, wheat and low amount of hops are used to make this beverages and therefore I am not willing to accept this as the alcohol free version of a an actual beer style.
I would order this instead of a soda if I would like something less sweet, but never as an non alcoholic substitute for beer. In my opinion this drink should not be part of a website called beeradvocate.

safaricook, Feb 01, 2014
1.25/5  rDev -45.9%

RueSailmana, May 20, 2013
Bavaria 0,0% Rosé from Bavaria Brouwerij N.V.
- out of 100 based on 5 ratings.