Jubilee Golden Ale - Barley Brown's Brewpub

No picture.

pDev: n/a
Barley Brown's Brewpub visit their website
Oregon, United States

American Blonde Ale |  ABV ?

Beer added by: JohnGalt1 on 10-08-2009

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.38/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5

A nice fella sitting at the bar bought me one of these saying that I couldn't leave until I had this pale ale.... I am gonna enter this as an American Blonde because it really didn't resemble any sort of pale ale I've had in a long time... especially one from the Great PNW.

A slightly hazed golden brew with a foamy white head that dropped to a descent cap fairly quickly.

Nose is lightly sweet pale malts... maybe some grassy hoppiness.

Flavor is sorta doughy pale malts... mild sweetness.. grassy hops and a very clean finish... lighter than expected carbonation lends to a sorta creamy mouthfeel...

Glad I got the chance to try this one.... I probably was not gonna buy one... This would be very very refreshing in the summer months... unfortunately for me, it was only okay when we dodged snow this morning and had soggy rain all afternoon and night. (868 characters)

2.96/5  rDev n/a

Jubilee is a modest though pleasant beer with a fair measure of yeast to the odor and taste. Light and sugary malts are balanced with an appropriate bittering compliment. The body is nearl-clear with a restrained head and of course, a golden color.

A simple but refreshing brew that goes well with pasta and baseball. (319 characters)

Jubilee Golden Ale from Barley Brown's Brewpub
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.