Salitos Mojito - Krombacher Brauerei

Germany

Herbed / Spiced Beer |  5.00% ABV

Beer added by: BlackHaddock on 09-24-2011

2.68/5  rDev n/a
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

From bottle. Colour is green-ish yellow.I liked the appearance and the way it changed under the light. Aroma of mint. Light taste, also mint, refreshing. I would honor it during the summer months if it was nearby available,still, I give it a low overall score since it contains less than 50% beer (296 characters)

1.85/5  rDev n/a

Clear 330ml bottle poured into a 'Good People' glass. This very pale greeny yellow beer was obtained for me in Belgium by my son-in-law (he always tries to find a beer I've never had before when he travels).

Looks like 'Mountain Dew' and it smells like a lime infused cocktail. This is not the sort of thing I'd normally drink and I'll not be having another, ever.

Sweet, with a lime, citrusy sickly flavour, not for me at all: a nightclub drink for tossers. (464 characters)

Salitos Mojito from Krombacher Brauerei
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.