Salitos Mojito - Krombacher Brauerei

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

2.5/5  rDev +9.6%

2.58/5  rDev +13.2%
look: 2.75 | smell: 2.25 | taste: 2.75 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 2.5

1.85/5  rDev -18.9%

Clear 330ml bottle poured into a 'Good People' glass. This very pale greeny yellow beer was obtained for me in Belgium by my son-in-law (he always tries to find a beer I've never had before when he travels).

Looks like 'Mountain Dew' and it smells like a lime infused cocktail. This is not the sort of thing I'd normally drink and I'll not be having another, ever.

Sweet, with a lime, citrusy sickly flavour, not for me at all: a nightclub drink for tossers.

2.68/5  rDev +17.5%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 2.5

From bottle. Colour is green-ish yellow.I liked the appearance and the way it changed under the light. Aroma of mint. Light taste, also mint, refreshing. I would honor it during the summer months if it was nearby available,still, I give it a low overall score since it contains less than 50% beer

Salitos Mojito from Krombacher Brauerei
- out of 100 based on 2 ratings.