2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

Cherry Kolsch - Wagner Valley Brewery

Cherry Kolsch
No picture uploaded.

Wagner Valley Brewery visit their website
New York, United States

Kölsch |  5.00% ABV

(Beer added by: themind on 09-10-2013)
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers
Ratings: 4 | Reviews: 3 | Show All Ratings:
Hauckstadtjr00

4.71/5  rDev -2.9%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

I was lucky enough to try this awesome brew on vacation last fall... DELICIOUS! I was blown away with this smooth easy drinking kolsch style cherry beer. A fresh cherry flavor balanced by a smooth malt character. Hope I have the chance to try it again.

Serving type: growler

04-15-2014 00:44:49 | More by Hauckstadtjr00
Deerslayer210

4.95/5  rDev +2.1%

This is my first review ever. I supplied the gentleman above with this outstanding beer. I am a stout drinker and usually do not like fruit beers of any kind. This beer is the true exception to the rule. Outstanding taste and smell. Wagner valley is wine maker that brews truly great beers, and hit a home run with this one of a kind, over the top cherrie kolsch. Must try and hope they brew this beer every year.
Color is darker amber, Cherrie taste explodes in your mouth without overpowering the well rounded taste of this fine beer.

Serving type: growler

09-19-2013 13:11:43 | More by Deerslayer210
themind

Cherries overflow with this masterpiece Kolsch beer. I am amazed at how well brewed this beer is. The beer pours a beautiful full head with an outstanding cherry aroma and deep red color. The mouthfeel was perfect and the taste was cherries, cherries, cherries! the Hector local cherries picked from Wickhams Tango Oak Farm make this Kolsch the best I have ever had. I would buy this, store this and seek this out as my growler did not last very long. In the long list of beers I have had, this brew is as refreshing as they come, thanks E.B.

Bottom Line: Legendary beer!

09-10-2013 20:56:01 | More by themind
Cherry Kolsch from Wagner Valley Brewery
- out of 100 based on 4 ratings.