Belgian IPA - Salmon Creek Brewery & Pub
No picture uploaded.
Have one? Upload it now.
Ratings: 1 | Reviews: 1
4.15/5 rDev 0%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 5
Had a pint of this after Larry told me about it the day before while at work.
- Nice dark copper 'n clear brew with a fluffy white head that leaves lacing all over the glass the whole way down.
- Mild scent... sweet malt, caramel and light grain, with a nice pine and floral hop flare... little bit of bready Belgian malt.. superb balance..
- Great caramel malt, bready.. slightly sweet... balanced greatly with a wonderful fresh hop profile... floral and bitter pine... bit of zest... slight diacetyl and woodiness....
- Sticky from the hops, and mouth watering from flavor.. truly a nice brew.
- Overall this is one of the better Better Belgian IPA's I have had.... and next to Stones at the OBF.. this one would take the prize.
Serving type: on-tap
10-19-2009 21:02:10 | More by Docer
Belgian IPA from Salmon Creek Brewery & Pub
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.