Noble Rot - Dogfish Head Brewery

Dogfish Head Brewery visit their website
Delaware, United States

Saison / Farmhouse Ale |  9.00% ABV

Beer added by: paulozanello on 02-20-2011

This saison-esque science project gets complexity and fermentable sugars from two unique wine grapes sourced with our friends at Alexandria Nicole Cellars in Prosser, Wash.

The first addition is unfermented juice, known as must, from viognier grapes that have been infected with a benevolent fungus called botrytis. This noble rot reduces the water content in the grapes while magnifying their sweetness and complexity. The second is pinot gris must intensified by a process called dropping fruit, where large clusters of grapes are clipped to amplify the quality of those left behind.

Noble Rot is brewed with pils and wheat malts and fermented with a distinct Belgian yeast strain. It has a spicy white wine body and a dry, tart finish.
Sort by:  Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of Noble Rot Alström Bros
Reviews: 331 | Hads: 1,508
3.8/5  rDev -4.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 3.75

I picked up a bottle of Dogfish Head's Noble Rot a few weeks ago for $13.99 at The Lager Mill. I had a sample of this beer a a couple weeks ago and I thought it was nice so I thought I would sit down with a bottle and give it a proper review, so lets see how it goes. 2013 Vintage. Poured from a 750ml brown bottle into a snifter.

A- The label looks ok, it's a little weird looking, but it's also a little eye catching. It poured a pretty clear pale yellow color that reminded me a little of a white wine and it took on more of a golden color when held to the light with a finger and half of bubbly white head that quickly died down to a thin ring that eventually faded away and it left a little bit of spotty lacing behind. This is a pretty nice looking beer, but the head and lacing were a little weak.

S- The aroma starts off with a higher amount of medium sweetness followed by some grapes being the first to show up and they impart a pretty white grape like aroma that seems to stick out the most. Up next comes some signature spicy Saison yeast with nice citrus like aroma with some lemon aromas coming through nicely. Towards the end comes the malts which impart some wheaty and pale malt like aspects. This beer had a pretty nice aroma, the grape must worked nicely with the Saison base.

T- The taste seems to be pretty similar to the aroma and it starts off with a higher amount of medium sweetness followed by the grape still being the first to show and they impart that same nice white grape aspect that I got in the aromas and it's follow by a little bit of tartness. Up next comes the Saison yeast which imparts those signature spicy yeast flavors followed by a slight malt flavor with some pale malts and wheat showing up. Towards the end comes a nice citrus flavor with lemon still sticking out the most with a little more tartness and a slight earthy flavors with a sweet, white grape, and Saison yeast like aftertaste. This was a pretty nice tasting beer there was good balance between grape must and the Saison base.

M- Smooth, a little refreshing, crisp, clean, on the lighter side of being medium bodied with a slightly higher amount of medium carbonation. The mouthfeel was very nice and it worked well with this beer.

Overall I thought this beer was pretty nice and I thought it was a nice example of a fruited Saison, the Saison base was nice and it was recognizable as a Saison and the grape must wasn't too over powering and it worked well with the Saison yeast, plus the alcohol was hidden very well, there's no way I would guess this is 9%. This beer had pretty good drinkability, it was smooth, clean, crisp, a little refreshing, not filling and the taste did a good job at holding my attention, I don't think I would have a problem drinking a whole bottle by myself and I think this was be a great beer to enjoy in the summer time. What I like the most about this beer was the way that the grape must worked with the Saison base, It worked together much better than I originally expected, I also liked the way that the alcohol was hidden and the mouthfeel were also very noteworthy. What I liked the least about this beer was the appearance, it wasn't bad, but I wish the head and lacing were a little more Saison like. I would buy this beer again, but not often since it's a little pricey, I think $10 would be a good price for this beer. I would recommend this beer to anyone who likes fruity Saisons, it falls nicely into that category. All in all I enjoyed this beer and I'm glad that I bought a bottle to review. I'm not a big wine fan so I didn't think this beer would appeal to me much, but after I had that sample a little while ago I released that I was overlooking it for no good reason. Nice job guys, this was a nice and unique Saison, keep up the creative work. (3,808 characters)

4.26/5  rDev +7%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Poured from 750 mL bottle into a snifter, bottled 12/09/2013 from imprint on bottle neck.

A: Light yellow color, crystal clear, lots of visible carbonation. 1-2 fingers foamy, white head, diminishes rapidly with almost no lacing. Nothing about the appearance screams better than average....

S: Main scent of white grape juice. Saison yeast is noticeable, with notes of pepper, lemon and wet straw- distinctly Brett-like. Starting to get exciting, very complex aroma.

T: Tart grape flavors up front, immediately followed by peppery yeast, other spices like coriander and clove hinting through, distinct lemony notes, and stone fruits into a smooth and refreshing finish. Unlike most saisons this has no malty or bread aftertaste. Easily the most complex tasting saison I've ever had.

M: Crisp body with a surprisingly balanced carbonation considering the appearance. As the beer warmed the mouthfeel mellowed. No booziness, and very easy and refreshing on the palate.

O: This is not a typical DFH. It may be 'off-centered' and unique, but it is not funky like many of their offerings. The white grape must is about perfectly balanced to the underlying beer. Easily one of the easiest drinking beers I've tasted, yet incredibly complex and full of flavor. This is the first time I've tasted this offering from DFH, and it is easily my favorite. (1,357 characters)

3.9/5  rDev -2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Bottle into tulip

Appearance - Golden to soft yellow, small head about half finger settles quickly, light smooth lace. Transparent.

Smell - Grape, yeast, a smooth almost honey like aroma and some malts

Taste - Pungent grape that settles slightly bitter not to overwhelm. Has slight notes of pear. More complex than I had originally expected. Settles with a fruity yeast like flavor. Almost no alcohol presence, very light. Wheatiness at the end.

Mouthfeel - Medium to heavy carbonation. Light to medium body resulting in a smooth and clean texture.

Overall - This was the first time I have had this beer and I thought it was good. Definitely similar to a saison or fruity Belgian ale. This beer is scary because you don't get overwhelming alcohol, just pungent fruitiness. Will buy again. (804 characters)

4.34/5  rDev +9%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Poured from a 750 ml bottle into a Duvel tulip glass.

Appearance: Pours a bright and clear yellowish golden orange with a moderate amount of bubbles. About one finger of white head that quickly fades into a thin patchy layer. Leaves a decent amount of lacing.

Smell: A yeasty, funky, and very juicy Belgian style aroma with big hints of grapes. Belgian yeast upfront with hints of pepper, clove, and a Brett like funky scent. Big white wine like scent of white grapes. Also some fruit hints of pear, apple, and citrus orange and lemon zest. Pale malts with hints of grains, wheat, straw, cracker, and biscuit. Some candied sugar as well. Hop presence is pretty subtle. A nicely zesty and spicy aroma.

Taste: Like the aroma, a nicely juicy, tart, and yeasty Belgian style taste with lots of grapes. Upfront taste of Belgian yeast with good notes of black peppers, clove, and a funky taste that is somewhat Brett like. Big taste of white grapes throughout giving a nicely tart white wine like taste. Also some fruit notes of pear, apple, lemon zest, and orange. Sweet notes of candied sugar. Soft pale malt with notes of wheat, grains, biscuit, straw, and cracker. Hops are very subtle. A very good taste.

Mouthfeel: Medium to full bodied with a fairly high level of carbonation. Very juicy, spritzy, and funky. Finishes pretty dry. Alcohol heat is covered very well.

Overall: A very good twist on a Belgian Saison/Farmhouse ale. Good Belgian yeast notes with a great kick of tart and funky grapes. (1,502 characters)

3.9/5  rDev -2%

Poured from the bottle into the Turbinator.

A: Effervescent straw color, active. A few fingers reduce to a 5 mm disk that lasts all the way to bottom. clear. lacing is very slight. No gushing present. Looks a lot like a tame champagne.

S: It actually has a classic funk, but it's not a straight Bretted or Lactic funk. It's different and has to do with an attribute of the must? Bready yeast notes are present. Light fruits.

T: That nose is perfectly replicated in the taste. Bready, lactic, sweet almost like concord white grape-apple juice. Pinot Grigio like notes. Taut dryness. Metallic and slightly unpleasant as it warms.

M: Smooth, most likely due to bottle conditioning and tight carbonation. The side of tongue is sweet, lactic and musty biterness. Not very hot.

O: This is like a mild funky champagne. I really like it, but there a much better saisons that have more of everything just kinda "turned up" a hair bit. Sam and company surprised me with this one. Was not expecting subtlety I encountered with this brew. (1,031 characters)

3.54/5  rDev -11.1%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

Reviewed from notes. poured from a 25.4 oz bottle. Bottled in 2012. The body was a weak golden color and the head was small and bright white made of dense bubbles. Sticky lacing.

The smell was powdery. Fruity. Apple peels and grapes.

The taste was basement-y. Dry and Belgian yeast chalkiness. Fruity.

The mouthfeel was medium with a fine carbonation. Not really one that I would seek again. (396 characters)

4.4/5  rDev +10.6%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Pours super pale yellow with a one finger head that disappears immediately with faint lacing. Aroma is strong white grape juice, malt and slight citrus. Taste supports nicely; grape juice, white wine, malts, citrus finishes with some light yeast. Medium body with a long lingering aftertaste. Very very impressive. (315 characters)

4.47/5  rDev +12.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Much better than anticipated. Much less sweet than my expectations for a Digfishhead beer. The grape must adds a lot and it reminds me of some of the best "wine-like" beers. Dry and refreshing. I'd definitely drink it again. NOw I'm just adding words... (253 characters)

3.94/5  rDev -1%

When fresh, there are nice saison notes on this beer with subtle bitterness and earthy flavors. The spice character is also very pleasant - more like a Belgian Strong Pale Ale than saison. The grape must adds a superficial fruit character to the beer. Overall, nicely complex with an assertive Belgian-style mouthfeel.

I would prefer if the mouthfeel were actually subdued somewhat, but aging this beer does not have a noticeable effect on the carbonation. At the same time, unwanted bitterness is added to the beer over time as the other pleasant qualities of the beer fade. (579 characters)

4.21/5  rDev +5.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

2013 release. 750ml bottle served in a goblet.

Appearance: Pours a bright light yellow color with one finger of a white soapy head. Body is almost crystal clear with a fair amount of visible carbonation.

Smell: White grape, spicy saison yeast, pepper, lemon rind with some slight grassy notes.

Taste: Follows the nose pretty closely with a shot of slightly tart white grape upfront followed by some peppery saison yeast, lemongrass, pear, spices (maybe a hint of coriander) with a slight underlying breadiness.

Mouthfeel: Medium bodied and crisp with medium levels of lively carbonation. Drinks super easy for 9%.

Overall: Subtlety isn't usually Dogfish Head's specialty, but this beer is the exception. The addition of the grape must works perfectly with the base beer without one overwhelming the other. Complex, flavorful and very easy to drink. This is one of my favorite offerings from Dogfish, and I really hope Sam and the crew continue making this in the future. (978 characters)

3.64/5  rDev -8.5%

I approached this beer with a little trepidation as it seemed sort of a forced hybrid. But Dogfish has never disappointed me before.

The appearance looks like a pilsner - very light and very carbonated. Looks a lot like champagne but with just a bit more yellow. Nice finger-sized white head.

Smell is all grape as expected. Again, much like champagne but a bit more grape scent then I've ever smelled in one.

Mouthfeel follows the appearance - very light and very carbonated.

Taste gets disappointing based on my expectation. I was expecting a spicy, hoppy saison with grape notes, but instead it tasted more like a grape-infused pilsner. Now I don't mind a good pilsner, but it wasn't at all what I was expecting. The grape got a bit overbearing as it went on and for the first time, I struggled a bit to finish a Dogfish.

Overall it was still very enjoyable, but it didn't meet the expectations I had and the grape got a bit too much by the end. I'd drink it again if I was offered, but I wouldn't seek it out. (1,018 characters)

3.6/5  rDev -9.5%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.5

Bought in a 1 Pint 9 oz Bottle

Appearance: Okay, nothing amazing. For a fairly heavy beer, it was very light and see through. Very interesting.

Smell: Very light smell, smells like a light beer with no real provoking smell coming through for me.

Taste: Very different taste, taste like a combination of a light beer, champagne and white wine after taste; if that makes any sense.

Mouthfeel: Feels okay, decent carbonation and a spreading taste throughout back on tongue.

Overall: I love Dogfish head, not necessarily because they make "amazing" beer. Because a lot of their beer isn't that great. But they constantly make new beers that have taste that are so different from other beers. I can't help but try them whenever I see a new one, I don't regularly buy the same beer from them twice, but I'm always glad I gave their beers a try; just to see how else a beer can taste. (886 characters)

3.3/5  rDev -17.1%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

I have been waiting to taste this one.. Just the thought of combining a beer with the 'noble rot' associated with grapes. The excess aging of the grapes to produce a sweeter and more intense sine had my interest from the start. Just the thought of having a brew that adds the excellent grape style that makes the famous and expensive Sauternes from France, the Trockenbeernaualuse from Germany and some of the Ice wines. How could anyone not be excited.

Thie beer was light, lighter than I had expected. A pure Pils style lightness. But now add the complexity of the wine grape/must and you have an interesting beer. . My first sip from this beer, and I just found it very light with a grapy after taste. Then after a few additional sips, I picked up the fresh spirit of the Pilsner, and then the intriguing style added by the grape must.
Then to finish it, was a amount of tartness that you might only expect from fresh fruits.
The yeast came through at the end and was quite evident.

I love the creativity of DogFish head beers. This is another one that is very worthy and should be tried. (1,093 characters)

3.89/5  rDev -2.3%

A: Pours a crystal clear pale yellow in color with heavy amounts of active visible carbonation streaming from the bottom of the glass and some faint golden yellow + lemon yellow highlights. The beer has a finger tall fizzy head that reduces to a thick film covering the entire surface of the beer with a thick ring at the edges of the glass. Light amounts of lacing are observed.

S: Light to moderate aromas of pale malts + spicy saison yeast (black pepper), and moderate aromas of white wine grapes.

T: Upfront there is a light to moderate flavor of pale malts with moderate flavors of white wine and oak. Light amounts of white grape sweetness and a light to moderate flavor of saison yeast with some hints of black pepper.

M: On the lighter side of medium bodied with moderate to heavy amounts of carbonation. Slightly prickly with some light to moderate amounts of dryness int he finish.

O: There is quite a lot of flavors and aromas of white wine in this beer - similar to a sauvignon blanc or a pinot grigio. This is a good beer to share with someone that is more of a wine drinker than a beer drinker and is a nice change of pace (not being all that similar to most of the other beers on the market). I would have this one again. (1,240 characters)

4.08/5  rDev +2.5%

From the bottle.

Appearance: Really vibrant, light gold body with a big bone white head.

Nose: Really interesting. Musty, moldy, intensely grapey. There's a lot of earthiness balanced out by intense honey sweetness. It smells like the vineyard and the wine cave at the same time.

Taste: Comes off a bit sweet. It actually reminded me a lot of a dry session mead. A bit reminiscent of a decent sparkling white wine and a sweet white wine blended together. Grapes are at the forefront, with some sweet raspberry and floral notes mixed in.

Mouthfeel: Dry as a bone, pleasantly effervescent. It's 9% ABV, but it drinks like its 4%.

Overall: An interesting experiment indeed, and one of the better Dogfish 750mL offerings I've had in awhile. Also, way too easy to drink. If this was in 4 packs of 12oz bottles it could be a dangerous summer refresher. (851 characters)

4.45/5  rDev +11.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

An unappetizing name, yet creatively oxymoronic..let's try this great brewery's ale.. Pours sort of hazy yellow, light body in appearance, small white head. Looks refreshing enough.
Funky musty smell, barnyard, hay, antique furniture, grass, a pilsner malt aspect in there too. Nice
Tasting now and The grapes up front! And a nice odd leathery taste, and oily feel here, yet bubbly and refreshing but with a tart lemony burn. Like a white wine married to a saison, which makes sense given the bottle description. Overall, a DFH success and certainly the best (albeit only!) grape-centered ale ive ever tasted. (611 characters)

3.7/5  rDev -7%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

From notes

Appearance: It has a nice clear straw yellow color to it. It has a thin white head that dies down somewhat fast and leaves some lacing.

Smell: The aromas definitely give out hints of slight Belgian yeast, some grapes, lemon and grainy malts.

Taste: Like the aromas, it has some Belgian yeast, lemony/grassy notes, sweet grapes and faint bready/grainy malts.

Mouthfeel: It has a medium carbonation with a nice overall balance and feel.

Drinkability: It's a very smooth drinkable beer accompanied with good flavors and aromas. (543 characters)

3.77/5  rDev -5.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

750ml brown bottle purchased from BevMo in Sunnyvale, CA. Shared with @tobeerornottobe.

Pours a clear, extremely pale yellow with a fine and relatively steady head of white. Lacing is messy and streaky. Fine carbonation, although the body looks rather thin, so it doesn't stick around much.

Nose is indeed white vinous, and I can believe viognier, with a clean crisp acid coming through strongly. Some slightly earthy characters come through as well, more like oak though than botrytis. Dusty, dry and quite crisp throughout. It's a very well put-together aroma.

Taste is lighter, and without much acid, which is a bit of a shame. In fact, the back palate doesn't have much of anything, besides a musty grapeskin character and a hint of metal. Most of the roundness comes on the front, with a slightly fruity Belgian pale sort of basis that sets sweetness against the very light and rather dry body. It's a little bit disappointing after the aroma.

Overall, it's pretty decent, and the 9% is masterfully hidden at least. It promised a bit more than it delivered though, and it ended up being less exciting than I thought it might be. Lower your expectations, and you'll probably have a great time with it. (1,210 characters)

3.84/5  rDev -3.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

I grabbed this beer while browsing through a local beer supply store. Dogfish head brewing company is one of my favorites so naturally I was gravitated towards their section. I had never heard of Noble Rot before so I figured, why not.

Appearance: I poured the beer into an American Shaker Pint and was surprised to see the coloring. I don't know what exactly it was I was expecting but it certainly wasn't this clear, crisp color that poured out.

Smell: The smell was strong of fermented grapes and wheat. Personally, I am not a fan of the smell.

Taste: The taste is light enough that it is not completely a beer but heavy enough to not be a wine either. It is a pleasant in-between that I think many people will find pleasant. I bought a pint bottle and could easily polish it off because it is so easy to drink.

Mouthfeel: The mouthfeel is reminiscent of a sparkling wine, a kind of crisp bubbly feel to it

Overall: If you are into the light, crisp saisons, this beer is a definite must try. Personally, I walked into this blind and was taken by surprise, but I appreciate the beer for what it is and what it is trying to do and I would give it a solid 4/5. Cheers (1,173 characters)

3.9/5  rDev -2%

A: The beer is crystal clear light yellow in color and has a light amount of visible carbonation. It poured with quarter finger high bright white head that quickly died down, leaving a patch of bubbles in the center of the glass surrounded by a thin film of bubbles covering the remainder of the surface.
S: Light to moderate aromas of white wine grapes are present in the nose.
T: Much like the smell, the flavors taste a lot like white wine. Hints of spicy yeast are detectable towards the finish. Considering the beer's strength, surprisingly no alcohol is perceptible.
M: It feels light- to medium-bodied on the palate and has a moderate amount of carbonation with some notes of dryness towards the finish.
O: I found this to be a very interesting beer that's also quite drinkable—it's like sipping a "light" version of a pinot grigio white wine that isn't as full-bodied or dry and also hides its alcohol a lot better. I would definitely consider getting this again, especially if I was sharing it with a friend that really liked wine and was open to trying something different for a change. (1,098 characters)

4.09/5  rDev +2.8%

Pours a clean pale golden, with thick, quickly-dissipating head of fine white foam. Lace is attractive and detailed.

Aroma is fruity with touches of citrus and spice. Very appealing and different.

Tastes brisk and light-bodied, with a definite grape and champagne vibe. Goes down easily with a light effervescence. Finishes with a solid fruit and spice tone. I get a distinctive wine-like vibe here, and this is a superior hybrid beer that I'd easily enjoy again. Very good and a unique experience. (500 characters)

3.79/5  rDev -4.8%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

A - bright golden yellow with a soft, short, pure white head that fades to a thin lacing

S - white grapes, some faint peppery Belgian yeast, maybe some apple and pear

T - pear, apple, peppery, Belgian yeast up front; white grapes, viscous, winey in the finish

M - crisp, well carbonated, finishes very dry, light bodied

This is an interesting beer. As far as a beer/wine blend or crossover it shows off both nicely. The saison characteristics come through up front with a typical, dry, white wine finish. Because of the lightness of the saison and the intensity of the grapes, this comes across as more wine than beer. Nonetheless, I enjoyed. This is worth trying. (668 characters)

3.83/5  rDev -3.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Enjoyed out of a brown 750 mL bottle with no discernible dating for freshness or bottling. Poured into a Boulevard Smokestack Series tulip glass.

Appearance - Pours a golden amber color with good clarity and lazy carbonation bubbles drifting up to the sudsy two-finger head. Good, prolonged retention and sticky, intermittent lacing. Body also seems to have kind of a syrupy look to it, like white dessert wine or olive oil might.

Smell - The winey characteristics of this beer are fully on display in the aroma. Notes of white grapes and faint peach, with clean, cracker-like grain as well. Yeast provides a bit of spicy phenolic element that is very aromatic. Seems to compete a bit with the wine components.

Taste - Again, the wine must is a heavy presence on this beer. White grape juice, nectarine, green apple and perhaps some light citrus--lemon zest--with a drying finish. Really makes me think of what a carbonated Chardonnay might taste like.

Mouthfeel - Viscous body on the heavy side of medium, with a moderate amount of carbonation. The "heaviness" of the liquid is clearly winning the battle with the solid amount of carbonation. Dry, crisp finish.

Overall, it makes me think more of wine--or more accurately--sparkling wine, than it does of beer. Like a heavy champagne. I'm not sure if I would have this again, but I might give it to a wine drinker to help open their mind to the wonders of beer. (1,417 characters)

3.79/5  rDev -4.8%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

Beer is a clear golden colour with a smallish white head. Decent retention, head fades but not entirely. Some lace.

White grape juice, yeast and some lemon. Does smell a bit "musty".

Taste is also heavy on the must, a real white grape juice flavour. Yeast, very slight funk. Lemon.

Medium bodied, low carbonation level, a bit acidic.

Overall, not bad, but I can only take the grape juice flavour for so long. Would be nice if that was toned down and the yeast ramped up. (476 characters)

3.89/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 3.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4

Looking forwards to this and pours just like a Chardonnay the lightest straw yellow hue with a wispy one finger head and sporadic lacing here and there,the smell is feint barnhouse funk with white grapes and sherbet,the mouthfeel is light bodied with nice carbonation and the taste is like hybrid of an ale a cider with a wine and has tastes of apple,white grapes,a touch of light bready malts,a slight mustiness and finished bone dry and fruity just like a fine wine and although this ain't for everyone I love it and pushes the boundaries between beer and wine and also shows the similarities in these two arts one for the wine lovers cheers. (644 characters)

Noble Rot from Dogfish Head Brewery