2. BeerAdvocate on your phone?! True story. Try the beta now.

120 Minute IPA - Dogfish Head Brewery

120 Minute IPA120 Minute IPA

Reviews: 1939

Dogfish Head Brewery visit their website
Delaware, United States

ABV varies from 15-20%.

(Beer added by: frank4sail on 03-24-2003)
View: Beers (138) |  Events
Sort by:  Latest | High | Low | Top Reviewers | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of 120 Minute IPA Alström Bros
Ratings: 5,254 | Reviews: 1,939 | Show All Ratings:
fgmiele

4.08/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Sweeter nose than anticipated..almost throws me off for an IPA to smell this sweet. Start to smell the hops as you breathe in deeper. Booze smell is very prominent. Golden amber hue is ideal..slightly foamy head and surprisingly creamy - not thin at all. Taste is very boozy and hops are almost overpowered by the booze. Overall I'd say this beer packs quite the powerful punch and is not reminiscent to 60 or 90 min WHATSOVER imo..although you have to appreciate what it takes to make a beer like this one. Definitely a sipper.

04-23-2014 03:19:15 | More by fgmiele
TheSleepyMonkey

Tennessee

4.78/5  rDev +17.7%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

On tap poured into snifter at DFH release party in Memphis.

Beautiful, caramel colored brew. Shades of dark orange and light ruby. 1 finger of sticky head, laces nicely.

Smells great, though not overwhelmingly hoppy. Smells of floral notes, peaches, alcohol, and biscuits. Lots in there

Not a hop bomb to me. You definitely taste the hops, but it's very well balanced, almost sweet. Tastes like an aged barleywine. Boozy but not as hot as you would think at 18%. Really surprising tastes here, fig, bread, citrus, floral finish.

Mouthfeel is right on for a barleywine, though not as crisp as a DIPA. Malty thicker backbone.

Pleasantly surprised here. Not exactly what expected, actually better! Absolute must try. Cheers!

04-23-2014 01:45:04 | More by TheSleepyMonkey
ThisWangsChung

Maryland

4.16/5  rDev +2.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

12 oz bottle into a tulip. From notes.

A: Pours a clear copper color, with a finger worth of off-white colored head. The alcohol legs are nice, and the retention is incredible for such a big beer. There's even lacing left on the glass!

S: Huge caramel malt sweetness is the first thing I notice. Other notes of tobacco, leather, pine, and alcohol. I'd surmise this is a touch restrained for 18% - but it's restrained in all the right ways. Not bad at all!

T: This is intensely caramely, with a subtle leafy bitterness and a mild burn. For 18%, this isn't particularly boozy. There are also nice notes of nut, brown sugar, and toffee. I half expected this to be a shamelessly sweet, brute force monster similar to DFH's Olde School - instead, it's just restrained/balanced enough to be shockingly easy to sip.

M: When taking the gentle alcohol prickle out of the picture, the beer's texture is smooth, creamy, thick, and soft. Is this really 18%? Not only am I surprised by the (relative) lack of booze, I'm even more surprised how the residual sugars don't linger oppressively. Carbonation is mild.

O: This is NOT an IPA, not at all. It's a barleywine, and a damn good one. Like a lot of DFH offerings, I expected little enjoyment. However, this is genuinely my favorite offering from them. Hey DFH, more beers like this and less beers with moon dust!

04-20-2014 20:08:23 | More by ThisWangsChung
ZpBrew

4.73/5  rDev +16.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

I heard the hype about this beer and had to give it a try. It's so good, sweet, malty, hoppy all at the right amounts IMO. This is a great beer and is one I will age and try years from now.. If you find it, get it. I would say Three Floyds Dreadnaught is the closest to this, but without the FFF signature crispness and taste. Love both beers, this is a must have I think.

04-13-2014 23:50:46 | More by ZpBrew
BoardwalkBock

4.29/5  rDev +5.7%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

12 oz bottle dated 02/17/14 poured into pint glass

A: This bad boy just looks intense. Big ruby and orange colors. The colors almost look divided like a density gradient. Odd but cool. Darker ruby towards the bottom. Tons of carbonation. 1 finger head.

S: Well the first thing that hits the nose is alcohol. This is followed up by a big malt backbone, some citrus, very slight grapefruit. I hope the taste is a little less forward on the alcohol.

T: Worries out the door. The beer opens up with a huge hop forwardness. Citrus, papaya, grapefruit, pine. Malt is gigantic and almost overtakes the hops until they fade back in towards the end. The alcohol comes in as the hops start to come back in. Alcohol is not too bad, and this beer is surprisingly very well balanced on the taste front.

M: Pretty heavy for an IIPA, but is to be expected. Almost like a barleywine in mouthfeel. Huge carbonation and nice bitterness rounds out the alcohol.

O: Overall, I am enjoying this beer very much. I purchased one bottle a few months ago to celebrate with after passing my comprehensive exams for my master's degree, and I am very glad I chose this beer. I've always loved DFH IPA's, and had always wanted to try the 120. This beer is extremely well balanced considering how much alcohol is in this beer. Any hop head (and non-hop head alike) would be pleased with a bottle (or two, but I wouldn't recommend in one night) of these.

04-04-2014 21:26:42 | More by BoardwalkBock
Sandbarunner

South Carolina

3.96/5  rDev -2.5%

First impression is this was carbonated Scotch! The booze in this one will knock you down!

Shared a 12 ounce bottle with a friend after pouring in tulip glasses. Both of us had to put it down it was so strong. Let it warm up and breath a little...

It got easier to drink or maybe we were just getting drunk on this one "beer." I am going with the latter.

04-04-2014 20:33:37 | More by Sandbarunner
EvoRich

4.84/5  rDev +19.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

I was leaving a favorite bar of mine, which has 100 beers on tap, constantly rotating. Sightly intoxicated, I noticed this little cooler right by the entrance/exit. I never even noticed this cooler before, maybe because when I leave I'm always intoxicated. I thought "hey I'll check it out", and right as I thought those words I saw... you guessed it!!! Not 120 minute IPA. I saw Bourbon County Brand Stout. Having had BCBS a few times before, I was instantly stoked! I grabbed a few bottles and started to close the door when I noticed the 120 minute IPA right beside it. Thinking, hmmm, I've had the 90 minute many times before and loved it, knowing 120 is not easy to come by, I grabbed a few. Reluctantly over paying per bottle, I questioned why I'm spending this much money on individual 12ox bottles. But who cares!?

Appearance: Looks close to the 90 minute IPA, Almost a bit more yellowish in color, not as red. Poured into a Tulip glass.

Smell: Hollly cow, citrus. I smell lemon, orange, lime, nothing but citrus. Of course the hops, but I had an over powering scent of citrus. I enjoyed it!

Taste: Hollly cow, citrus...again. Very powerful citrus taste. I was surprised. As it warmed, the alcohol started to shine through. I was half way through and started to feel a buzz. I went and got a bottle of water, as it was a Wednesday. I raved about it to a buddy of mine and highly suggested he drink the bottle he bought. I'm not sure he was as impressed as I was.

Mouthfeel: Thicker than I expected an IPA to be.

Overall: I'm not a big IPA guy. I've tried many IPA's, and ALL of my favorite IPA's are from Dogfish head. Love the 75, 90, 120 and Burton Baton. Not a big fan of the 60. But most other brewery's IPA's I've tried, I've disliked, with exception of a few. Dogfish head has the IPA game down pat, as far as I'm concerned. My go to IPA brewery without a doubt. The 120 did not disappoint. It was nothing like I expected, and was actually quite a surprise.... a good one. I bought two bottles and have one left. I'm going to hang onto it and see it it does in fact age well, as the label suggests.

04-02-2014 01:28:36 | More by EvoRich
bcsbeer

4.75/5  rDev +17%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Picked up a single at the local ABC $12.00 Bottled on 2-17-14

First time I have had a chance to get my hands on one and the expectations were high. This beer did not disappoint. It was very fresh and smooth. The alcohol was there but did not distract from the flavor. Everything about this beer worked for me, a joy to drink.

03-31-2014 03:37:17 | More by bcsbeer
Soncheebs

3.53/5  rDev -13.1%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 2.75 | overall: 3.75

Appearance:A beautiful medium amber that darkens at its core, an offwhite head a finger deep that stays active albeit subtle throughout the sit, with moderate lacing.

Smell: Plums and raisins soaked in ethanol. Feint malted caramel/figs/coffee. Complex, blunt but intriguing.

Taste: You really get hit with this kind of over saturated malty, sticky, overly sweet fig/raisin taste and then it sort of never goes away and instead finishes soaked in its wet hops with enough alcohol to remind you of why they recommend you limit yourself to just one.

Mouthfeel: As much as it's carbonated (and it is heavily) it still doesn't finish timely or crisp because this beer is so syrupy.

Overall: Dogfish brought me into the game of IPA's and after drinking them so heavily for the last 6 years I've wondered if there would be one that I could retire on saying that it's the "cream of the crop". And while I haven't lost faith in the brand nor the beer, this years 120 minute was sup par for me.

03-27-2014 06:36:56 | More by Soncheebs
itsscience

3.75/5  rDev -7.6%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 3.75

It pours a completely opaque muddy orange color with a thin white head. The nose has pine forest, mango, lemon candy, caramel, molasses, and a touch of char. There's a HUGE hop characteristic to the taste with grapefruit, apricot, orange juice, and orange peel notes. Pitted against that is a cloying sweet malt backbone with molasses and burnt sugar. A lot is going on here and it's overpowering on the palate. The body is full, rich, and boozy: it tastes like someone took a bag of those orange slice jelly candies, liquefied them, and added rum. I also get the taste of plums and raisins, so it has some flavors that are not typically found in double IPAs or other hoppy beers.

03-26-2014 23:41:41 | More by itsscience
REDSOXIPAGUY

4.61/5  rDev +13.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

Was lucky enough to have a bottle of 2012K given to me by a fellow BA. This was served chilled in wine glasses between 5 of us. Poured a much lighter color then I was expecting for being 18%. The nose was a little boozy, but I could smell the IPA behind it. The taste is not what I was expecting at all. It was DELICIOUS! The booze didn't come out in this one and the hops were still incredibly tasty. This was a white whale for me, having always wanted to try it. It was a real joy to try and this was the favorite of everyone out of the 5 rare's that we tried.

03-25-2014 15:45:56 | More by REDSOXIPAGUY
JerzDevl2000

4.21/5  rDev +3.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Picked this up in Totowa a few weeks back, never having this before. I can't say that I've enjoyed anything quite like this, as this beer completely caught me off-guard. Yes, it's strong and yes, there are hops underneath all of this but it's not a hop-bomb and like the Bell's Hopslam, this one crept up on me both in taste and in strength. It's not like anything else on the shelf as the "IPA" is quite a misnomer!

This had a gorgeous, apricot hue to it with a solid head that filled up the remainder of my pint glass, and lacing that made itself known after my first few sips. Lots of booze, light citrus, and apricot on the nose with more of the latter in the taste. Toss in a Barleywine taste, some roasted caramel malt, a hint of bitter chocolate, and some faint weed-like skunk and this turned out to be a winner when it came to my taste buds. The carbonation was near-perfect a hint of honey sweetness kept this light from start to finish, as well.

It certainly, certainly did not hurt that the alcohol was quite recessed here; so much so that I don't think I've ever had a beer where what I felt and what the actual ABV% was were completely different from each other. I could have downed a few of these in a sitting but there's no way I'd still be sitting up straight at that point. This was brewed on 2/17 of this year and boy,did it still taste fresh. If it were possible to brew mead and toss in some floral and earthy hops and then add some Belgian sweetness in for good measure, this would be the end result. Nothing on the shelf is quite like this and this is one of those beers that has to be sensed to be believed. A really wonderful surprise here!

03-25-2014 12:59:28 | More by JerzDevl2000
tviz33

4.28/5  rDev +5.4%

Poured from a 12 oz bottle in to a snifter. I was lucky enough to find this at Lewis Bros. in Horseheads, NY. Fresh out of the fridge, I let this beer sit for about ten minutes before drinking. Bottled on 2/17/14.

A- The brew pours an opaque copper body with a little white frothy cap that hangs around for quite a while.

S- The aroma is so different than any beer I've ever smelled. I spent a good 5 minutes with my nose stuck in it. Yes, there is a bit of grapefruit and the typical DIPA stuff, but they take a back seat to a sort of sweet, woodsy aroma accompanied by just a little bit of alcohol presence. I can't hold back any longer, I just have to take a sip!

T- No amount of review reading can prepare you for the taste. Totally unique. My first sip was a big one, and I immediately noticed the alcohol. My next sip was a bit smaller and this time the hops really flexed their muscles. This isn't the "palate-wrecking" (for lack of a better term) type of hop character that a typical DIPA has. Here a powerful hop flavor of most pine sap mingles with a huge sweetness that tempts you to down the whole thing extremely quickly. The alcohol is there, but I notice less with each sip. The warming is quite nice.

M- Full-bodied to the max, especially as far as DIPAs are concerned. Light to medium carbonation. Thick and oily.

O- This beer should be a bucket list item for everyone. Not to be drank regularly, but enjoyed to celebrate an occasion or after a hard day's work. This thick mother F-er even sticks to your lips and you can taste the hops again after your sip! Just try it.

03-19-2014 05:14:37 | More by tviz33
CHickman

3.24/5  rDev -20.2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3

Bottled in 2011: Pours a slightly hazy amber color with chunks floating in it and a 1 finger tan head that was full of bubbles and faded after a few minutes, leaving minimal spotty lacing.

Smells was not as hoppy as I expected, in fact it had no hop aroma and smelled more like booze or a barleywine than an IPA. Rich malt, caramel, dark rum, dark fruit, pine cone, brown sugar and alcohol make up the nose with very little hop essence coming through; the age must have really turned everything to sugar as it smells very sweet and boozy.

Taste is also more like booze or a barleywine than an IPA. There are more hops present in the flavor, but this is still almost cloyingly sweet and not the massive hop attack I expected. It is very complex with a mix of dark fruits soaking in rum or starting to rot, malt, caramel, syrup, dark rum, pine cone, brown sugar, herbs or some light spices, warm orange juice (with the pulp in it) and alcohol. There is no hiding or denying the alcohol, it comes at you like a gorilla pounding it’s chest to state it’s there. After each sip there is the alcohol burn with mild warming heat that’s not abrasive, leading to other flavors like the yeast/penny taste, honey, lightly toasted grains and some more booze soaked fruit.

Mouthfeel is thick, chewy and heavy, with a dense body, very mild carbonation and only a slightly bitter aftertaste that was just as malty and boozy as it was sweet.

I remember it being better in the past, so perhaps I’ll have to get a fresh bottle and try it as this was way too sweet and syrupy, and devoid of the massive hops used to make it. Strong ale or barleywine would be a better classification for what I just drank as there were not any IPA characteristics in the brew I just consumed. Overall it was OK, but nothing special.

03-15-2014 03:57:06 | More by CHickman
kaufmaal

Alabama

4.58/5  rDev +12.8%
look: 4.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

This one was a gift, and much appreciated. Pours a hazy orange, like watered-down, golden orange soda. Very minimal head - just a thin rim around the glass. Very tiny bubbles on the bottom gradually expand on their trip to the top; it's like watching an out-take from the closing moments of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Deep, woodsy caramel aroma. Some pine, some dark rum. I let this one warm a bit, and the alcohol smell is more pronounced, really the only negative.

It's a very pleasing initial taste: Very sweet, slightly bitter, and intensely hoppy. Then a ton of ripe fruit: plums, bananas. Some gumball flavors, brown sugar, more rum. The alcohol really is present in the vapors, and I'm not tasting an alcohol burn or even a liquor-type burn. This tastes like a beer.

This is one that is a pleasure to sip and savor. It's an IPA, a heavy one, but the carbonation is perfect in that is creates a lightness where its needed and allows the flavors to breathe, expand, and work.

I'm a happy camper. Too bad it is not in Alabama.

03-15-2014 02:34:29 | More by kaufmaal
bryanbullock

District of Columbia

4.83/5  rDev +19%

*This review is intended to both instill anecdotal worship and fear*

I must start my review to stating that after an long arduous day at work I knew that the 120 minute in the fridge was going to be the right option to take the edge off. I must first state that I went into my drink with awe inspiring fear based off a previous experience.

To understand the sense of trepidation I am compelled to explain, at the fledging stages of my craft beer educational a few years ago in a far away land called Delaware and decided nothing would be better than a trip to the Dogfishead Brewery, the brewery was awesome. We did some tasting and tried some new things and upon departure, a white light shined from the heavens and drew me towards the golden pyramid of 120 minute IPA. At junction I had only ever had 60 minute IPA so my logic dictated that if 60 minute IPA was awesome then 120 had to be twice as awesome. So the beer gods guided my hand the register and back home to the hot tub never stopping to read a review or consider the alcohol content could be different.

I cracked open the first 120 around 5pm and before 6pm they were all, gone. I do not recall much of my thoughts on my first tasking but judging by the speed they were extinguished I can safely assume I thoroughly enjoyed them. Shortly after I can only tell you what my companions told me as I do not recall the rest of the events of the evening. Apparently I cooked a steak and some tuna, but unable to tell the difference I added sesame seeds to my steak and A1 to my tuna. Then proceeded to play Jenga was but astonished that the game was obviously rigged as I could not get one block out without the tower toppling to the floor.

The next morning during quite refection and the sound of bongs beating internally in my head I decided to look at the abv to see what happened, 20 percent! yow! I then decided beer math was in order, yikes I drank the equivalent of 20 miller lites in less than an hour. From this moment 120 minute IPA became my great white whale.

Years later I decided the moment had come for Ahab to conquer Moby Dick, and this moment was yesterday evening. With the eurphoria of a kid at Christmas overtaking the underlying sense of fear I dove in.

The color was a milky golden hue indicating a think and robust beer. The aroma had a mild smell of alcohol but was far less than one would assume for such a strong abv. The malt and caramel smells did an amazing job of hiding the strong alcohol content, and the thick frothy head maintained that solid aroma from start to finish. The mouthfeel was smooth as silky and the taste was a balanced melding of sweet malt backbone what strong hops and mild caramel and fruit undertones. The beer was balanced from start to finish, and left you wanting more.

BUT, proceed with caution, this beer is so easy to drink that you may feel "a few more won't hurt" , but this beer will "Cure what ALES ya" and then some!

A must drink!

03-12-2014 17:43:22 | More by bryanbullock
Sludgeman

District of Columbia

4.66/5  rDev +14.8%
look: 5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

Bottled on 2/17/14. Poured into a chalice. $11.99/12oz

Zowie! Why don’t I drink this beer more often – maybe because it’s hard to find! I need to keep this beer in stock. Very unique. Less than a month old. This young beer, with all of its residual sweetness should be very interesting after some aging, but that said it is a “drink-now” beer. 4.75

A – Pours a cloudy pale golden with a one-finger white head – IMO a great looking head for a beer with such a high ABV. Good lacing as well. An extra 0.25 for such beauty with a high ABV. 5.0

S – Hoppy, but not the hop bomb aroma one might expect. Pine, orange blossom, sweetness, malt. Equal parts malt and hops. 4.5

T – A nice hoppy start with a sweet alcohol laced (but not solventy) finish. Balanced. Hoppiness is balanced by the sweet maltiness. 4.75

MF – Medium-heavy with a slightly sweet finish. Just a hint of syrupiness. 4.25

03-12-2014 02:10:15 | More by Sludgeman
Everything_Belgium

This beer is perfect.

Obviously it's strong. It's 20% abv!!

Weak hearted please stay away.

I don't need to say anything about the taste. If you're drinking it you can figure it out!

My all time fav beer. Always. I wish it was available all year.

03-06-2014 00:56:23 | More by Everything_Belgium
TaylorMade2014

2.95/5  rDev -27.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.5 | overall: 3.25

Waited a long time to score a couple bottles of the Dogfish Head 120 (I LOVE the 90 minute).

I obviously knew it would be strong but wow. This one just isn't for me. Way too much alcohol. Couldn't finish it unfortunately.

The appearance was nice but beyond that it wasn't what I look for in a beer. Will gladly trade off my second bottle someday...

02-26-2014 18:17:38 | More by TaylorMade2014
LimpHarness

Colorado

4.46/5  rDev +9.9%
look: 3 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

This is borderline not even a beer...not sure what it is really. BUT, it is awesome. It's cloudy as hell and strong as hell. Almost no carbonation and extremely boozy. It really seems like more of a novelty to drink it as this point, which is probably due to it's limited release.

02-26-2014 01:02:17 | More by LimpHarness
ColeAnthony

Colorado

4.55/5  rDev +12.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

12 oz bottle from 2012

A- Deep dark gold/red color with little lacing.
S- malt city! also hop and booze but lot a malt.
T- sweet malt in middle and hop happens in the back with booze. pine and apple in the front?
M- Sticky and heavy with little carbonation.
O- fantastic beer. I've been wanting to try this for awhile and I would say it lives up to my expectation. I'm excited to try 2014 whenever it comes out. I will surely age a couple like this one.

02-23-2014 02:40:20 | More by ColeAnthony
topharry123

4.9/5  rDev +20.7%

This beer has a lot of hype about it, and it sure does live up to it ! As the thick aroma hits your nose, you know you are in for a treat. It is bold, has a lot of character and you can certainly taste the alcohol. However, unlike most beers, the strong alcohol flavor takes nothing away from the taste. If anything, it adds to it. This is a beer that you want to sip on and if possible, condition if for a while as it ages very well. Overall, this is one of the best beers around. My only complaint is the appearance is very plain. However, we all know that it doesn't make a bit of difference to the taste which is why this beer gets a perfect overall score in my book.

02-16-2014 03:14:19 | More by topharry123
a0lbudman

Alabama

3.94/5  rDev -3%

A-hazy dark gold color with a small head that faded quickly and leaves very little lace
S-malt, strong malt and strong hop
T-you get a strong sugar taste that goes to a strong hop aftertaste, but the sweet taste is mixed with it along with an alcohol warming
M-full body and low carbonation
O-Bottled on 7-8-2008, so it was aged and do not know if it had changed. I am looking forward to trying a fresher one

02-16-2014 00:48:59 | More by a0lbudman
BeerandWhiskeyHQ

3.66/5  rDev -9.9%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75

Appearance
Dark gold, clear, no head, not much lacing to speak of
Smell
Light-moderate Malt scents and citrusy hops come through along with the strong presence of alcohol. By smelling this, you know it’s going to be a big one.
Taste
Strong malt and hop presence, quite the kick of flavors. It sure has a “wow” factor. There was a really strong alcohol presence in the finish.
Overall
I had to pick this up when I saw it for the first time. I wasn’t sure what I would think of it but it was Dogfish’s fabled 120 minute so I had to buy it... For $20.00 for one 12oz bottle. It was good, but something more novelty than anything, I had a 1000 IBU beer off tap for $20.00 a glass once that was way more intense of an experience

-BeerandWhiskeyHQ.com

02-03-2014 17:30:30 | More by BeerandWhiskeyHQ
ricknelson

Vermont

4.75/5  rDev +17%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Our group of 4 Beer Advocate members did a recent small bottle tasting of high alcohol brews.
Among the 12 brews tasted was; 120 Minute IPA from Dogfish Head. The 120 Minute IPA received
our 2nd highest average score of the 12 brews tasted at 4.69. At 18% this was a very smooth beer.

01-27-2014 17:11:05 | More by ricknelson