120 Minute IPA - Dogfish Head Brewery

Wants: 1,016
Dogfish Head Brewery visit their website
Delaware, United States

ABV varies from 15-20%.

(Beer added by: frank4sail on 03-24-2003)
Sort by:  Usefulness | Recent | High | Low | Top Raters | Read the Alström Bros Beer Reviews and Beer Ratings of 120 Minute IPA Alström Bros
4.33/5  rDev +5.6%

Poured from bottle in tulip glass. Bottled on 11/5/08.

A - Thick amber/burgundy look; beer poured with a 1/2 finger foam that dissipated pretty quickly; small amount of lacing, but syrupy lining formed on the sides of the glass; moderate amount of slow moving carbonation; thicker than usual in its appearance

S - High ABV is very prevalent; sweet (fruit) smell with a hint of oak and pine; smells like a young wine/port almost; caramel

T - Thick syrupy taste; caramel sweetness; high ABV comes out during consumption and 'retro-olfaction'; slight hop taste does come out, but I can't help but notice sweet sugar flavors; almost like a port

M - Thick viscosity; effervescent or small bubbly feeling on tongue; high alcohol not only affects smell and taste but it makes a nasty bite on the upper part of my mouth and slight burning down the throat; beer was built with strong flavors in mind, high ABV content overwhelms any hop and malt tastes

D - If you're looking for a great sipping beer, something you can enjoy over long periods of time this is it; definitely a king amongst its class of Imperial IPA's; strong flavors and aroma with a strong liquor kick and taste; this kind of beer is made for special occasions; I would recommend this to all people who appreciate a very unique and special brew

Special thanks to BeerMan1965 for his expertise and most importantly, the bottle of beer itself. Thank you!

ferrari29, Nov 18, 2010
4.43/5  rDev +8%

3 year old bottle aged in the back of the beer fridge.

Pours ruby gold with 1/2 finger head. No retention. Fairly active carbonation for an older bottle. Thin lace.

Strong dried fruit nose. Apricots, figs, grapes, apples, but mainly raisin. Lots of it. Strong whiff of alcohol.

I think I actually pick up the strength of the pour before the beer touches my lips. Alcohol hits right away. Sweet and syrupy up front, with lots of raisin and fig. Grows quite tart midway through. Lots and lots of alcohol in the finish, leading to a substantial burn in the throat. Definite hop presence as well, but the dried fruit completely overshadows that. Getting some light apricot and I think some floral esters.

Very syrupy feel. Pushes the limit here.

Quite a nice sipper, but as I remember my first SA triple bock I wonder how far this has pushed the envelope on what is considered beer.

beer2day, Nov 17, 2010
4.05/5  rDev -1.2%

2008 bottle poured into a Dogfish Head signature glass

A-chestnut brown, thin light tan head

S-wow very sweet caramel....honestly smells like a caramel apple to me. its a very strong scent..mmm..i could just sit here and smell it!

T-mmm this is a fairly confusing and complex beer. there is just so much going on. very very sweey and a bit of caramel. i feel like it dances on your tongue. it leaves with a hint of caramelized sugar, a very slight bitterness, and somehow...i don't know why...but somehow i also get dark roasted malts in the end...just a bit. ok so if you drink this beer expecting the best IPA ever, then you're going to be disappointed, however if you drink this beer expecting just an outstanding beer in general, then you'll be very pleased.

M-medium carbonation, slightly creamy and slightly dry finish

D-surprisingly next to no alcohol note or burn. this is very impressive to me. this is definitely best shared with someone or else it might be your only beer of the night. it tastes great all the way through!!

AdamBear, Nov 13, 2010
4.03/5  rDev -1.7%

First off I just want to say that from every beer person I know, including myself, this beer should be aged for approximately 1 year for maximum enjoyment. Over a year the hop profile will begin to evaporate (over 3 years and it will have none!) and under a year and it is too cloying and not (alcohol wise). As an IPA this beer should be consumed within a year of bottling regardless of the ABV, suggested bottle aging, please, trust me!

Aromas are of malt sweetness, with some earthy hops attempting to show their face, but the caramel/sugary aroma overwhelms, for sure.

The taste starts off with caramel/toffee/brown sugar sweetness, but then as the beer warms you get the subtle apple cider, light stone fruitiness and pitted figs. The body is rather smooth with a medium body, even a creamy feel under the tingly and generous bubbly texture.

Overall this is a great drink/beer. Its strength makes me not even want to call it a beer but it is definitely a nice sipper, it may not feel tremendously assertive early on but holds its own very enticingly as it progresses.

claspada, Nov 11, 2010
3.65/5  rDev -11%

Bottled in November of 2008. Poured into a Palm 16 ounce tulip.

A-Pours a beautiful dark orange-red, almost like fruit punch

S-Raisins, prunes, strong almost overwhelming sweetness and some alcohol.

T- Incredibly sweet, along with raisins, prunes, alcohol, molasses and carmalized sugar. I didnt taste hops or bitterness.

M- Thick, syrupy, very light carbonation, very, warming on the throat, towards the end a portion of my lip was slightly numb.

D- One or possibly two could be consumed. Obviously the abv and sugar content of this prevents one from drinking a lot.

Overall I was a little disappointed, to me this was much more like a barley wine than an imperial IPA. I drank it more for the novelty of drinking something that strong. I would drink it again, but the price prevents this from being a regular.

Derranged, Nov 07, 2010
1.3/5  rDev -68.3%

A: Decent color. More amber than pale, but considering the style that's typical. Not much head, little retention.

S: Straight up rubbing alcohol mixed with some sickly barley sweetness. Honestly no hop aroma to be found.

T: This is a mess. It is overly sweet, has NO hop flavor (if you think this has hop flavor please tell me what hops you're getting: Centennial? No. Cascade? No. This tastes like robitusson mated with KY Jelly. I would honestly rather drink goat's piss than have this again. It is NOT polished, NOT balanced, and is just NOT well done. Just because a beer is big and has bold flavors doesn't make it good; Star Jones is big and bold, that doesn't mean I like her...

M/D: Feel is slimy and overly thick, and this is as drinkable as fish eyes mixed with camel spew.

jt31914, Nov 07, 2010
4.8/5  rDev +17.1%

WOW this is truly the "HOP HEAD" of hoppy beers,

soo hoppy its sweet until the ABV kicks in to knock u on your butt.

great label,

Amazing mouth feel, and it hits you at so many levels of pleasantness.

leave your sample on your pallet for about 30 seconds and its a completely different experience. a truly amazing beer and now that i have had it i can die in peace! ~ seriously you need to try !!

if you think its not for you then at least you have had the best of the best when it comes to hop beer!
You will either love it or hate it, but please this is beer art as close to perfect as it gets. (warning) this beer is not for everyone, but def worth the price and please drink responsibly cuz at 18%ABV it'll knock you on your ass!
A+

SudburyWineBeer, Nov 05, 2010
1.25/5  rDev -69.5%

Got two of these in trade with randomdanger. Will, why didn't you warn me what I was doing? Shared with gwuilliums on his birthday 2010.

2009 vintage, poured into tulips.

A: Amber color with a thin head that hung around. Clear and slightly syrupy as you move the glass.

S: You have got to be KIDDING ME!! This beer is so sickly sweet smelling that I nearly could not bring myself to drink it.
Wow! It's supposed to be an IPA, right? Smells like caramelized barleywine!

T: I have had many, many cough syrups that were less fusel and not nearly as sickeningly sweet as this [beer].

M: Super syrupy. Cloying does not begin to describe this!!

D: After a second drink to see if we could swallow it a second time, (we couldn't) spit and pour into the trees. I hope it doesn't kill my tree...

Spica66, Nov 04, 2010
3.63/5  rDev -11.5%

Aged two years from bottling date
A- Pours a hazy, diluted amber with a cascading head, much lacing here.
S- fruity, peaches and apricots soaked in rum come to mind.
T- Combination of bourbon, rum and bananas. Heady fruitcake flavors, wow the alcohol is huge! More like a dessert or ice wine. Very sweet vanilla notes as this beer warms.
M- Syrupy and slightly oily in the back, sting lingers for a while.
D- ? What drinkability? I liked this beer, the taste was well-rounded but damn, the overpowering alcohol will turn many off.

gskitt, Oct 28, 2010
3.78/5  rDev -7.8%

Had the chance to share this one with a buddy who was pulling from his special occasion stash to celebrate his birthday. This particular bottle had been aged for a little over a year. It poured from the bottle with a muddy, reddish-amber color and a respectable cream-colored head.

The aroma was unexpected and strange, with a sweet combination of grape juice and sugar syrup contrasting against citrusy hops, and only a touch of the big alcohol content creeping in. The flavor was likewise interesting, with notes of raisins and candied oranges making it seem more like a (mildly) hop-infused fortified wine than a beer. For all of the dry-hopping that goes into this recipe, it was not potently bitter. Instead, the syrupy, fruity sweetness is slightly more dominant, although not to the point of being overly cloying.

It had a big-bodied but silky texture, and although it certainly tasted and felt boozy, it goes down just fine if treated like a fine liqueur. Overall, this one was so interesting and different, I wish NC allowed for its sale so that I could grab a couple more bottles.

devilben02, Oct 20, 2010
4.97/5  rDev +21.2%

I think people look at this too much as a beer. I think we need to see this as more than beer. It's closer to ice wine in flavor. Sweet, syrupy with notes of grape and pure sugar cane. The hops are muted, but isnt that the point here. At 18%+, what do you expect? This is an after dinner drink, one you could sit down to with a cigar and relax with. Great job to Dogfish Head and they're forward thinking on beer. We need to look at beer as an art, not a bitter sparkling mess. Beer is the new wine, think of it in that fashion and then try this again. For me, this is what beer should be, art in a glass...Cheers!!!

biacone, Oct 19, 2010
4.53/5  rDev +10.5%

i have been searching out this beer for some time now. i love the 90 minute. the truth is that this sucker nails you right away. the flavor is not overpowering but complete and balanced well. the hop taste is orgasmic.

from my notes:

A: semi-translucent, amber, i got a low head, greet lacing.

S: citrus, sweet, grapefruit

T: white grapes, grapefruit, perfectly balanced.

Drinkability: sipper

johnbarrett, Oct 18, 2010
3.93/5  rDev -4.1%

A- Pours a dark, dark copper/gold. Head is short lived. Love the carb bubbles.

S- Almost smells of a cider. Alcohol.

T- Alcohol overpowers everything which I was expecting. Slight sweetness followed by bitterness, neither of which is too overwheming. A definite sipper.

M- Creamy.

D/O- Drinkability is near zero but loved every second of my 6 ounce glass...split a 12 ounce bottle of this 18% monster with a friend who then blew a .4 on my BAC device. Been looking forward to this day for awhile after having many 60 and 90 Minutes. Thanks PTMcB!

Duff27, Oct 10, 2010
2.17/5  rDev -47.1%

2009 release aged for a year and poured into a tulip glass at cellar temperature.

A-Pumpkin bronze with filtered clarity and a thin white head that settles into a thin ring. Not surprising given the ABV.

S-Hops and turpentine. Somewhere behind all of this there is a hint of sweet caramel malt. Only a hint. This does not smell like something I want to put in my mouth.

T-Overpowering maple-like sweetness is the first impression, along with some dark fruits. The brew effervesces on the palate, and the hops kick in as this rolls over the tongue. Think Maple syrup with hop cones and grain alcohol thrown in and that pretty much sums it up. I was actually surprised and expected a much hoppier brew.

M-Full creamy mouthfeel with slight under-carbonation.

D-Ok, so much for the hype. I appreciate the uniqueness and can say I tried it. Bought two bottles and will give the other away as a novelty. I also ate a chocolate covered bug once, just to say I did. I think I enjoyed the bug much more than this.

caddybuyer, Sep 30, 2010
3.93/5  rDev -4.1%

12oz bottle (date has rubbed off, but this is at least 4 years old) poured into a Dogfish Head signature glass. Very interested to see how this has held up over the years.

A - Bottle opens with a nice whoosh of carbonation. A rather firm pour down the center of the glass raises a 1/2 finger of off white, creamy foam that actually hangs around for a few minutes, slowly falling. Pretty impressive for an 18% beer. Some light foamy lacing clings to the glass...again, just a bit surprising - pleasantly. A mostly clear deep orange amber color with lots of fine streams of carbonation rising nicely from the bottom of the glass.

S - Surprisingly hoppy up front given the age, although it is obvious that the aroma has faded greatly from its initial intensity. Still manage to get quite a bit of pine and grapefruit. A nice layer of sweetness sits behind the hops. I get notes of raisins, honey, caramel and toffee. I would also say that there is a sweetness contribution from the ethanol as well as some phenolics and an overall boozy aroma.

T - Super sweet up front. Candi sugar, very sweet maltiness, honey...almost syruplike. Citrusy hops, a bit of a green hop flavor. There is some bitterness here from the hops, which I guess does balance this out some, but they really can't compete with the high sugar levels in here. The only thing that stands up to the sweetness is the alcohol. There is a strong alcoholic, boozy flavor in here that really overpowers everything else. In a way, this reminds me of Southern Comfort...doesn't taste the same, but just the level of alcohol combined with the syrupy sweetness - same basic effect.

M - Very full bodied with a smooth and creamy lower level carbonation. Despite the syrupy thickness, this beer just slides over the tongue in an almost oily sorta way. The alcohol first catches me on the inhale in a "take your breath away" fashion as it overpowers the oxygen in the air and eventually rests in the back of your mouth and throat with a mild burn. Alcohol and a fruitiness beyond by capability to describe is left behind after the swallow. This is a pretty unique beer.

D - Hmm, how to describe the drinkability of an 18% beer. Well, it's not the best thing I've ever had, but it is unique and interesting. A sipper for sure, although I'm sure I'm plowing through this way too fast and it's gonna hurt. Can't say that I'm looking for another beer after this one is done. At this point I'd lean heavily towards calling this a barleywine instead of a DIPA. Maybe I should have waited another couple of months for some cooler weather, but I've been staring at this in my fridge for too long...it had to be done. This is almost liquor like and definitely more fitting as an after dinner drink than anything else. Got another one of these with about the same age on it...think I will share with a friend when the time is right...probably a good thing for both of us.

portia99, Sep 22, 2010
4.38/5  rDev +6.8%

bottle dated 2/9/09--aged in cellar for a year plus.

Appearance: dark orange/yellow in color, cloudy, minimal carbonation, minimal head

Smell: caramel, biscuits, alcohol, and pine hops

Taste: caramel, biscuits, alcohol, sweet citrus fruit, honey, and pine hops

Mouthfeel: thick, heavy bodied, minimal carbonation, very sweet with alcohol heat.

Drinkability: I loved this one and it is now one of my favorites from DFH. I have had this before the aging and the hops are more pronounced, but I love the mellowness from the age. This one drinks more like a great barleywine. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

tigg924, Sep 20, 2010
3.33/5  rDev -18.8%

Credit where credit is due: DFH almost always looks great, and this is no different. The beautiful hop label quite fairly and distinctly lends life to this liquid hop bomb. The dark brown, tan, bronze beverage has a thin foam cap that sizzles to a dew-like web.

The smell is strong and sappy sweet. It's like this syrup came straight from the side of a tree. It's definitely got a medicinal, Pine-Sol sort of aroma...because it's strong as shit!

A simple sip suggests a regular IPA...at first...but then, I've got to wait for the swallow. I flashback like Ego in Ratatilloue to my teenage times sipping vodka in a tree house. Again, each sip initially seems so normal...but the small sip packs such a punch that I just about grimace to get 'er down. This full pint glass is menacing! I think my forehead is sweating as I wonder if I'm tough enough. The taste isn't average--it's probably worse--but the beer is such a novelty item that I've got to grade it up.

It feels like an out-of-control freight train. Like Axl in the eighties, it's loaded like a nighttrain. I take bigger saps--I mean sips--and wonder what this is like straight from the barrel. It stings in a sweet, sappy way. I shudder when I think of the YouTube video of the guy chugging this beer (OMG--the burp)! Though crazy shit like sucked me into craft beers like school skirts into Catholicism, my '08 bottle offers none of that yummy, enamel-ripping bitterness that I've come to expect from the best IIPAs. It is overly sweet.

Show me the man that drinks a six-pack of this, and I'll show you a man that needs to be hauled off to somewhere! Though that may hurt drinkability, this is such a neat, innovative beverage. Who would've thought to bomb a beer with so much hops it's strong enough to approach disgusting , yet market the beer like it's the holy grail for all we adore? DFH, that's who--well done. ;^)

marvin213, Sep 17, 2010
3.68/5  rDev -10.2%

Bottle dated 10/5/09 consumed 8/31/10
I split this bottle with a friend, which turned out to be a good thing.

A-Poured into a snifter and its a honey/burnt orange color with a white head that dissipates very quickly leaving only a small ring of foam.

S-Citrus notes up front, mostly grapefruit. Its very sweet with a fruit juice quality to it. There is also some alcohol present as well.

T-very, very sweet. Grapefruit and some other fruit flavor such as peach stands out the most to me. The alcohol is very present as well. After it warmed I noticed my tongue was tingling from the alcohol. Also, not nearly as hoppy as I expected. I have had much hoppier beers than this.

M-Thick and syrupy.

D-Drinkability is hindered by its high alcohol content and alcohol presence. I am glad I only drank half a bottle.

Overall, this beer was nothing like I expected. The hops were not nearly as potent as I expected and it was bottled just under a year ago. The bottle says it can be aged for a decade or more, I would hate to taste a decade old version of this because the hops would be non-existent. This reminded me more of and old ale or barelywine than an double ipa. I don't think I'll drink this beer again, but beer enthusiasts should give it a shot just because its so extreme.

thegodfather2701, Sep 01, 2010
3.7/5  rDev -9.8%

Aged since 2006

A: Pours a cloudy orangish tan with a creamy head

S: Smells strong of dried fruits and sweet syrup...very strong at the beginning but then as the beer goes it fades to more of an ethanol scent. I would have hoped that it would have mellowed out a little more in the aging process but the strength has remained.

T: Sweet and very strong.

M: Feels warm and you can feel the alcohol right away

D: Definitely something to have every once in awhile not something i would suggest but only for rare occasions. An acquired taste

rustymoore, Aug 27, 2010
4.8/5  rDev +17.1%

This was bottled on 7/2008 and has been cellared appropriately since that time.
Creamy appearance with an off-white head, fully dimished.
Aroma - where do I start: moderate malt, grain, straw, not much hoppiness (not expected),raisin, cherry, and tawny port.
Initial flavor is heavy sweet with a moderately sweet finish. Really coats teh tongue and a nice warming effect. Very syrupy. Ovbiously one couldn't drink more than two of these in a night, but really fantastic.

doubleipa, Aug 26, 2010
4.55/5  rDev +11%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.5

Now, listen. I have been wanting this "living legend" for a very long time and being that I am a West Coaster, trying to see even an empty bottle in person has been impossible. However, I finally got my hands on some yesterday thus, the review:

I have to begin with "Exceeded all expectations" as I was expecting something along the lines of an Imperial IPA or a Double IPA. Wrong. This wonderful and, dare I say, magical libation looks and pours like a blonde barley-wine, thick and syrupy, with low carbonation and a fairly non-existent head (which I was appreciative for). The color was dirty-blonde, creamy, cloudy and mysterious. I was absolutely in awe of this thing once it hit my glass. Like you would with a fine, aged barley-wine, I let it sit for a while to air - but not too long - because frankly, I couldn't wait as long as I perhaps should have. I had to remember: this isn't a barley-wine!

It drank slowly or, rather, I drank it slowly enjoying every small mouthful. The carbonation was more prevalent on the drink than on the pour and it added a nice spiciness. It was thick and syrupy and the words "hop juice" came to mind while drinking it. The labor that goes into making this beverage was blatantly apparent and I almost felt guilty drinking my 120 as I know how much work goes into a batch of this stuff. The alcohol was prevalent but not overpowering - but I like 'em strong anyway so perhaps I'm not the best judge of this aspect. But you can't drink it fast, in fact, it took me about an hour to finish.

I have four more bottles and I will lay down at least two of them for at least 2-3 years. I can't even begin to imagine how great they will be then.

CHICOBEERMATT, Aug 26, 2010
2.83/5  rDev -31%

A heavyweight extra in a trade with NewGeneric. You really know how to spoil a guy. Thanks heaps!

From a bottle into a snifter

Note: Drunk all three in order, so this was the last to pour.

APPEARANCE: Pours a one finger, medium looking white head that crackles enough for me to notice. Decent retention on the head. Slightly cloudy tangerine orange in color with zero carbonation evident. Head slowly fades to a thin wisp and a ring that remain until the end and leave a few dots of lace down the glass. Very similar to the others in the series, with a slightly darker and cloudier color.

SMELL: Very similar to the others in the Minute series, except there's a nose burning amount of booze that likes to singe your nose hairs. Some pale malts, sweet pineapple and citrus notes are in there as well, but the alcohol is just too abrasive. Soapy industrial cleaner and chemical washing powder seem to push their way to the forefront here. Unnecessary.

TASTE: Much different than the others in the series, but not really DIPA like. Pale malts are there, as well as sweet melon and candy notes. Caramel malts and acidic hop resin make an appearance as well. Overall, this is quite sweet. Some pine and bitter hops at the end, but the sweetness and booze overpower. It's not quite as boozy as the nose had prepared me for though, which was a welcome surprise. No real industrial cleaner or anything. Sweet candy and boozy aftertaste is big, bold and long lasting. This is more like a geared up barely wine than a DIPA, and I guess it isn't bad if we think of it as such.

PALATE: Medium body and carbonation. Not creamy per se, but goes down surprisingly smooth without as big of a burn as I'd expected, and finishes quite oily and mouth-coating.

OVERALL: Certainly an extreme beer to say the least, even if I'd guess that this batch probably didn't get up to the 18% listed on the site. Nevertheless, this was an awesome brew to try and it was a lot of fun to do all three of the Minute series back to back to back. It was actually surprsingly drinkable for what it was. That said, this was my least favorite of the three, as it's simply too boozy and malty sweet for a DIPA. I am, however, forever grateful I had the chance to try it. Thanks a lot NewGeneric for making this one happen for me.

Jeffo, Aug 26, 2010
3.9/5  rDev -4.9%

A - Nice copper color when poured into my glass. Thin head that dissipates quickly and leaves decent lacing. It almost looked like syrup when it was being poured from the bottle to the glass.

S - Smell like sweet candy, caramel, pine, and grapefruit. I was hoping for a stronger hop aroma, but overall it is still pleasing.

T - A lot of pine right up front, but also a candy-like sweetness that is not often experienced. Grapefruit and a hint of orange, and then a slight bit of alcohol as it mellows into its malty finish.

M - This one has some body to it, but it is still nice and creamy.

D - This is a great beer to try once in a while or share with a fellow beer lover.

I look forward to trying this beer as fresh as possible when the next batch comes out. This one was over a year old and although I did enjoy it, it didn't really wow me as I had hoped.

StoneBrewFanatic, Jul 31, 2010
4.18/5  rDev +2%

Special thanks to Robtobfest for this!
12oz poured into a snifter. (No bottling date)

A- Very hazy copper/straw color. Half finger off white head that settled to a tiny cloud of bubbles in the middle of my glass. Decent lacing. As I'm staring at my glass I can't get over the fact that it looks like I'm about to drink a glass of butterscotch syrup.

S- The alcohol does peak through but not as much as I was expecting. Grapefruit, pine, strong hop oils, sweet candy and hearty malt nose.

T- Pine right off the bat, sweet candy as it settles on your tonge, orange peel, pineapple, mild alcohol as the beer starts to warm. The hops do a good job at cutting through the alcohol IMO.

M- Creamy, smooth, sticky on the lips and a slight alcohol burn/warming feeling as you swallow.

D- Each sip was exciting and magical. I do put emphasis on the word "sip" this is something to be truly enjoyed at a slow pace.

I have to say after having a WWS and feeling sickened about how strong the alcohol came through in the nose and taste I was a little hesitant to try this. but I must say this really blew me away I enjoyed every sip of it and can't wait for August's batch to come my way to try one as fresh as possible.

korguy123, Jul 25, 2010
2.48/5  rDev -39.5%
look: 4 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 1.5

The big boy...the 120

A-Orange in color with a standard head. Looks thick. Also looks intimidating considering this freak is nearly 20% alcohol.

S-A tit load of alcohol in the scent. Really sweet/malty smell hiding behind the big alcohol smell. Not a lot of hops going into the schnoz.

T-Once the liquid enters my mouth I begin to frown. The shocking amount of booze transitions into a violently malty drink. Not a hoppy beer by any means. Incredibly rich but incredibly unsatisfying.

M-Syrup. Rich Syrup. Sticky and sweet. The booze clings to your tongue.

D- Well, any beer that is 18% will not be very drinkable to me. That being said, I had a hard time throwing back one bottle of this. Sweet honey booze bomb. Not my style.

Won't shell out 10 bucks for this again. Laughing at the fact this this is supposed to be some kind of DIPA.

VelvetExtract, Jul 21, 2010